The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Homosexual Activities

2 posters

Go down

Homosexual Activities Empty Homosexual Activities

Post  Haggis Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:47 am

Haggis stared at the door in front of him. His heart beat in his chest so fiercely that he was afraid it might burst out and hit the floor. Slowly, the goat-boy's hand went up and formed a fist, hovering over the smooth wooden surface before dropping to his side. A long, exasperated sigh escaped his lips as he stepped back a little bit. Perhaps he should just come back later. Roy might not even be in there! If Aesis was in there, it would make it very...awkward.

No.

Haggis shook his head. This was important. There was something he needed to ask his best friend. Again he raised his hand up, but just as before it dropped and his mind betrayed him. Reaching up, Haggis touched the smooth circular nubs were his horns were supposed to be in thought. He could always put off the question he had. It could wait, he supposed.

His heart thumped in his chest, giving obvious rejection to the idea. Shaking his head, Haggis let his hand drop from his filed horns and bring up his hand for the third time.

Okay. He had to do this.

"Stop being a baby..." He muttered to himself before finally bringing his knuckles to meet the dorm door in a quick, tentative knock.
Haggis
Haggis

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 68 kg

http://slotmechanic.deviantart.com/#/d5ikhaw

Back to top Go down

Homosexual Activities Empty Re: Homosexual Activities

Post  Roy Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:23 am

"I hate it when my drawings bite my fingers as I move my hand across the paper. Those weenies." Roy sniffled and pet the side of his hand lovingly, which had a few band aids across the side. "Now there's blood on my paper...I can’t draw with that!" His back was up agents the wall beside him as he spoke to himself, as if someone was actually there besides Ana. It was a content environment though. The heater was on, leaving the boy in just a plain white shirt and bright red tickle-me-Elmo pants that he bought simply because they were cozy, red, and creepy as heck.

Roy sighed and twaddle his fingers quietly, leaning his head off to one side "Ana?" he said into thin air, waiting a few seconds for an answer, before she piped up with a blank "Yes?"

"I don't wanna take a field trip to the harbor. I really don’t."

It was as if Roy could feel Ana raise an eyebrow "Why's that? It looks like much more fun that sitting here in your room all day you know."

He lightly shrugged his shoulders, moving his head off to the other side "I'm afraid their gonna go wild again."Roy swallowed a bit hard, remembering the pungent taste he got from the alcohol last time "I guess it's just not my thing. Hagbro is goi--"

Knock knock.

"Golly!" Roy shot up, it wasn’t very often someone knocked. But when they did, it was usually for Aesis, and Roy was ok with that, he found happiness sitting in his room drawing, plus, he was out anyway. Sliding off his bed, Roy eagerly opened the door "Hello?" he cooed, immediately noticing his friends bright red hair he's grown so accustom too, and pulling the man’s shoulders into a hug "Oh joy you haven’t left yet! I thought you were gonna forget my jacket and freeze yo butt off!" he scoffed, letting go, flicking the man’s forehead, before his smile went down and he stared at his bro intently for whatever reason "...You look so different without your horns, damn, almost human. Pretty nice transformation...So, what’s up?" Roy leaned up agents the wall, allowing Haggis inside into the ever warming room.

Roy
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:12 am

Haggis rubbed his forehead where he was flicked, a small chuckle bubbling up in his throat. His shoulders felt tense, but they relaxed slightly as the warmth of the room overcame him. He liked warm. Ever since he had traveled to the Middle East for a few years, he had grown accustomed to warm weather, and had begun enjoying it. It was only when he came back to Scotland did he realize how cold it got around.

A small shiver escaped his body as he got used to the change in temperature. Hesitantly, Haggis looked around and took a seat on the floor, running his hand through the carpet. It was soft, and thick. "Heaven forbid I forget a jacket," He laughed a bit, "The last thing I want to do is get sick...and...y'know...drunk." Wrapping his hand in the carpet, he gave it a sharp tug. The section lifted up a bit, but fell as he loosened his grip.

"Um...Well..." He trailed off, thinking of how to word the request he had. The tugging became more frequent and a little more violent. His green eyes peered up at Roy before looking back down at the carpet, becoming fascinated with the sharp tugs. "To be honest, I...s-sorta...um, wanted to ask you...something?"

Haggis released his hold on the carpet, placing them on either side of his waist and using them to hold himself up as he leaned back. "I-It's a little...." He trailed off. How could he describe the question he had. After searching his mind for a long minute he murmured quietly, "Personal I guess..."
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:48 am

Plopping onto the floor infront of Haggis sat, Roy leaned over. He placed his arms on his crisscrossed legs and raised an eyebrow, a dorky smile still plastered on his face. "'M happy I'm not the only one. But I dont think I'll be going. I can leave whenever I want considering Im human." A rouge hair covered his eyes momentairily, as he moved it back with a finger. He regained eyecontact with Haggis and raised a hand, some of the many colours from a paper on his desk floating their way over to Roy as he brough his hand down and waved it across his face. The scribbled began forming words that he made with his finger, reading "Tell me :]".

Roy didnt mind, he truely didnt. Haggis was his first best friend, and he felt like he could tell him anything, and vise versa. He chuckled as the words faded into thin air "Tell me tell me tell me tell me, what's on your mind, Hagbro? Whatever it is."

"Oh" he jolted slightly, putting that brain of his to good use for a few seconds "I swear if it's about the fact I'm not going I'mana punch you in the face...."

Roy
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:54 am

Haggis stared at the world floating in the air for a while before they faded out into the atmosphere. Raising one of his hands, he let out a weak protest. "Oh no, no. It's not about that. I understand if you don't wanna go, that's fine." He could be less worried about Roy going with him. An event like last times could really scare a guy. Haggis was surprised he was going himself.

"No, I gotta ask you something...different." He began playing with the carpet again, venting his nervousness upon it. He took in a deep breath and held it for a minute in thought. How exactly would he ask Roy this question? Letting out the breath he was holding, Haggis looked up at Roy. His eyes betrayed him and began wandering the floor, suddenly finding the specs of dust to be fascinating.

"I was wondering if you...um...wouldkissme?" The last half of the sentence was quick and quiet. Once he said it, Haggis peered up to Roy with wide eyes. His eyebrows were knit together in a worried look. The tugging had stopped, but he reached his hands to each other and began wringing them nervously.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Well, it certainly wasnt a question he was expecting.

Roy's lips started to quiver as he held back a laugh, a bit escaping as he pressed his hand to his mouth and looked away. Yes, he was laughing at him, he would have no matter who it was.

"Pfffft, hagbro, I thought I told you, I dont care if you're a homosexual. I meen like--" He cut off, moving his hands over his head as to symbolize a rainbow, without actually going through the effort to make one "Rainbows kick butt." As his hands returned to the side, he looked at the goat demon, who was looking back up at him patheticly.

He continued to smile "Whats this all about, anyway?" Not waiting for any respoce from his friend about how he feels on his sexuality, Roy took that great actor in him and began playing the role of a gay boyfriend. The best he could without overdoing it, that is. Roy placed his hand over Haggis's what were messing with each other to calm them down. The rooms aura seemed to de stress as he leaned into the other man a bit slowly.

He was never opposed to anyones sexuality- I meen- people can do what they want right?

Maybe one day, Roy could figure out what the heck he's classifyed as.

So I guess this is a good way to expirament.

"C'mon, kiss me if you really think it'll help you..." Roy giggled out quietly. Of course though, it was all an act to help his freind, and het some laughs on the way.

Roy
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Haggis felt his cheeks heat up in obvious embarrassment. Roy may have taken this easily, but it was a new thing to him. He never really had anyone to open up to, so this idea of having someone who was willing to help was new to him. "That's why I'm asking you this," He mumbled, "If I kiss you and I like it, I'm a homosexual. If I kiss you and I don't...yeah."

Haggis felt his hands slowly cease their wringing as Roy's hand went over his, though his shoulders and body still remained stiff with nervousness.

He was jealous of Roy's easy tone in this situation. He wanted to ask this question with no hesitation, yet he can't help but feel that nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach. The question to him sounded awkward, and only so many people would agree to it. But they would most likely agree hesitantly.

Not Roy, however.

As Roy leaned in, Haggis slowly relaxed his body. If Roy wouldn't mind, then he would be fine. Nodding a little, and his cheeks still a slight red, he leaned in and let his lips touch the other boys in a soft, hesitant kiss.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Roy Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:25 am

A silent moment filled the room, as if time itself had stopped. As they kissed, Roy moved one of his hands onto the other man's cheek, leading him a bit into the kiss. His eyes closed in almost a trance as they shared this moment.

Roy began to forget how this all started, and why he was kissing him in the first place.

He just knew he didnt want it to end. Arrousal is a powerful thing.

Who knows.

Tis the time for Roy to go out and expirament like a normal person anyway.

As their lips slowly detatched, Roy let out a nearly silent sigh, as the ends of his lips curved to a modest smile "I'm a great kisser, huh? Such virgin lips, like two blushing pilgrims."

Seeming to not be able to grasp the seriousness of what the heck just happened, Roy keeled over backwards and gripped his abdomin, chocking back insensitive giggles. "Unless you want to go to Ndale or Shae or something, thats the best you'll get otaa me, Hagbro!"

He let out an exasperated breath of air and laid down on the floor "Also, quotes form Romeo and Juliet..." he managed out before closing his eyes, one hand over his shut eyes and the other barely touching Haggis's leg unintentionaly. Truth be told, he was hiding up his giddyness by babbaling and making a joke out of it. Pausign momentairily, Roy hopped back up, eyes wide in anticipation "Soo? Anything?"

(Roy has a thing for redheads/Gingers... Mehehh)

Roy
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:53 am

Haggis felt his face become as red as it had in the beginning of the kiss. He sat up the straightest he ever had after they separated. His mind barley registered Roy's comments as his mind worked. Opening his mouth, Haggis went to say something, but closed it due to his better judgement.

Slowly his hand trailed from Roy's up to his nubby horns, where he began to play with the smooth surface. He could already feel them begin to grow back, despite filing them only days ago. He knew by December they would slowly grow back into a point.

"...N-No...that was...fine.." Haggis managed out, though it was barley above a whisper and his face was glued to the carpet in front of him. Well, he had did it. He kissed a boy.

Yet, something still knotted up in the pit of his stomach. It was still there, even after their experiment. Despite all of this, it hadn't gone away. It was so frustrating that he wanted to scream! So, taking in a deep breath, Haggis let out a mangled sound, a sound that seemed to be something between a bleat, a scream, and an exasperated sigh. Throwing his hands in the air, the red head flung himself backwards. Soon enough he was laying on his back, staring up at the dorm's ceiling.

"I...still..." He twitched a bit. He could feel his hands begin to get itchy again, so he played with the carpet. He didn't feel weird because he had kissed a guy, at least he didn't think so. His mind was more overrun by the fact that A, it was his best friend, and B, said best friend was making jokes about it. Or at least he thought he was. Or he was being to sensitive....

"I suppose I didn't...mind it." He got out hesitantly, "I just...can't wrap my mind around it."

Another strange sound escaped his mouth, this one was closer to a goat-like bleat, before he remained silent.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum