The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE

2 posters

Go down

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE Empty PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE

Post  Jami Futter Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Jami had been wanting to hang out with her frienemy brother. Why? No clue. Maybe it was the fact she finally felt some sense of togetherness, she wasn't sure. So it just happened Jami had made her way down to Leon' room and knocked on the door. She made her way across the hall and leaned all cool-like on the wall. Waiting for Leon to open the door she hoped he would agree with her craziness. Not to mention she needed to shop.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE Empty Re: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASE

Post  Leon Barner Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 pm

A sound he didn't entirely recognize, woke Leon from his sleep. He sat up straight in his bed and looked to the other side of the room to see if his room mate had been the cause of the disturbance, but he wasn't in the room. He let out an aggravated sigh, deciding to actually get up and investigate but still taking his time in doing so.

He threw his legs over the side of the bed and grabbed a pair of jeans off the floor before standing and pulling them on. He took a second to look at the clock. 9am. What the hell? Leon began to move towards the door, running a hand through his hair as he passed the mirror. He didn't even need to look into it. His hair was slightly messier than it usually was.

As he reached the door, he scratched the skin above the top scar on his bare stomach. He opened the door with the same hand and looked out into the hall, meeting a pair of blue-silver eyes. His own eyes still had the glazed-over look of someone who's just woken up.

For a moment he squinted against the light, but upon recognizing the figure in front of him as Jami, Leon let out a chuckle. He made himself comfortable, leaning against the doorjamb and crossing his arms in front of his chest. He gave lifted his chin to give a slight nod of greeting in her direction. "Well, well." At the moment, he hadn't been awake long enough to process what it was that had brought Jami here, but he didn't entirely mind the concept.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Height : 5'7'' / 170cm
Weight : 132 lbs / 60kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d4hv

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Jami heard some commotion in the room as what she thought to be Leon was most likely waking up. She giggled to herself thinking of how early it was. Waking him up seemed kind of satisfying. Today she had worn a long sleeve top with light blue jeans, faded at the knee's. She had left her jewels in her room and came without her hat.

When Leon opened the door wearing jeans and nothing else she raised a brow at him like any female might. His scars were exposed but he didn't seem aware she could see, or he must not care. After all she had fixed one of them. The, I-just-woke-up look wasn't to bad either.

"Hallo Sleepy. " She did a little wave nodding to the door. "Mind if I come in? Or do you plan to leave me out here?" she had a small laugh at the end.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:10 am

Leon allowed his eyes to travel, not discreetly, from her head to her feet and back again. She looked all dressed up and she'd decided to come to his room? At 9am nonetheless. Still he didn't drop his smirk.

"Hello Early Bird. Where's the worm?" He replied to her initial greeting. He remembered Jami saying she didn't have any brothers and that seemed especially obvious now that she was asking to come into his room. Despite the enigma he liked to think he was, his room was probably just about as tidy as any other boy's room would be. This wasn't actually normal of him though. His own room at home was fairly tidy. Here at Lillegard, however, he didn't use his room enough and couldn't be bothered to make any real attempt at keeping it clean.

Leon pushed off the doorjamb. "Into the lion's den we go." He didn't realize until after he'd said it how convenient it was that he'd just referred to himself as a lion as opposed to the way always reffered to Jami as a tiger. He walked further into the room towards the window on his side, opening the blinds. He didn't even own a lamp.

Natural light flooded into the room, temporarily blinding him. Other than the bed, the only other object in the room was his dressed, the contents of which were, by now, littered all over the floor. His good hoody, the one with the holes in the back from his wings, lay across the foot of his unmade bed. He blinked the sunlight out of his until they readjusted, then he turned back towards the door to look at Jami.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Jami gave a little chuckle at his comment of her earliness. Leon the Lion. Rawr... Nope it just didn't fit. She followed him in to the "den" and had a quick look around. It was messy but not as bad as Owen's room use to be. Thank goodness for Rein and his friend! Jami Looked back at Leon when she was comfortable where she was a gave him a smile smile.

"So you like your gift?" she asked reminding him of the cross replica she had crafted for his birthday. A little small talk wasn't to bad, but she would have to get to her point of being there soon. It had to be done as soon as possible!
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Leon let out a laugh and walked over to the dresser where said gift was sitting. He picked up both the replica and the original, which he hadn't placed back around his neck since waking up.

"You know, I like to think it takes a lot to surprise me, but you keep on my toes." If Leon were being honest with himself, he would have allowed himself to think that that was actually what he liked about Jami. He pulled the sterling silver chain over his head and the cross dangled just over the bottom scar on his stomach. The replica, he turned over in his hands a few times, examining it. "It's actually pretty well crafted." He looked back at her and gave a shrug. "I've never been an artist."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Jami was pleased in seeing she had gotten the details better than she had thought. The compliment was nice to hear and instantly made Jami smile. "I takes practice and time. When i was in my village, I worked for a carpenter, plummer, and around fix it guy. I learned to welt and such there." She had always been good at making things. Like her special drawers back in her room. All she had to do was press a button to open them.

Jami moved from her spot towards Leon and looked at her model. She nodded satisfied with her work. then Looking up at leon she prepared herself. "So obviously I didn't come by just to wake you up. I was wondering if, uh, can you go shopping with me back in the main land?" No need to beat the bush. Being blunt was fine. Getting to the point wasn't annoying like small talk till forever.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:07 am

Leon's widened slight with intrigue. Jami a handyman? Once again, she deviated from his normal, sexist views of women. His eyes widened a bit further, this time with disbelief, at her proposition. He laughed, unable to stop it this early in the morning.

"You woke me up at 9am for that? You want me to go shopping with you?" Leon sounded incredulous, though he wore a crooked smile. He leaned on the dresser behind him, setting Jami's gift back on it. He made a go-ahead gesture towards her with his hand. "Why? Convince me. And I wish you luck." He crossed his arms in front of him, steeling himself for Jami's reasoning. He already knew he didn't want to be relegated to a mule.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:27 am

Jami knew it was a long shot. But he had given her a chance. She took a moment to figure out her points. They were simple enough. "Well, I can't go alone, that would be awkward. And then I don't want to ask the other girls cause non of them have talked to me in forever, maybe something to do with my being co captain of the cheer group but any who, I also need a mans opinion. I have no clue what a guy wants for Christmas." she gave him wide eyes , pleading almost. Like a little girl asking her big brother to help get a cookie of the top of the fridge.

And just in case she added, "please Leon!"
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Leon raised a brow. "'What a guy wants for Christmas'?" He scoffed at the irony, looking away momentarily before looking back at her. "Does it look like I celebrate Christmas to you? And if you're talking about a certain human guy I know of," he said in reference to Owen, "Well, I haven't been human since I was about... six?" He took a moment at the end, not sure he had the right age. "How should I know what Mueller would want for Christmas?"
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 am

She pouted crossed her arms. "I'm not just getting a gift for him, and human or not your both still male. Maybe if you helped me id buy you a drink or we can go mess around the church and act like the demon in us? And we can just hang out or something." She was searching now for things.

She uncrossed her arms and looked at him with a disappointed look.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Leon pretended to think for a moment then shook his head. "Yeah, I wouldn't bet money on that." He said referring to Owen's gender. Now he was drumming his fingers against the dresser, the wheels in his head turning. He did find it hilarious that, now that he wasn't supposed to see Jami as per his per his agreement with Owen, that she was the one who kept coming back to him. He didn't allow this to get to his head though. He wasn't that arrogant.

He tilted his head to one side and looked up with his eyes, as though he were looking into his brain for an answer. Taking his good sweet time as always. Finally, a smirk played across his lips and he answered. "Fine, but I'm not getting in that boat. We can fly. I don't want a drink either. The last thing I need is to get drunk." He thought about tacking on "like during the fireworks", but decided against it. He pushed off the dresser and stood straight. "Is it cold outside?"
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Jami brushed off the comment on Leon's money and focused on his other reply s. "Thank you!" Jami went in and tried to hug him. She summoned her wings and went to the door and stopped. "Maybe you should get a shirt it is december. And we are closer to the north pole than America." She laughed a bit.

She might get a hot chocolate at the tavern while they were out but she mostly just wanted to get her shopping done.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Leon didn't move as she hugged him, neither to return it, or push her away. His smile didn't fade either way, though. If anything it widened as he spoke, "And I am not going to carry your bags for you." Of course he doubted Jami would even consider having him do that, which was the only reason he'd agreed.

Leon turned, opening the top drawer of the dresser. He took out his wallet and put it in his back pocket. Then, leaving the drawer open, he made his way to the foot of the bed and picked up the holed hoody. With his hoody he would be able to walk with his hands in his pockets. He'd rather duffer through the cold than have his hands hang awkwardly at his sides for a lack of anything better to do. Maybe while he was there he could buy himself a new windbreaker with more conveniently placed pockets. He pulled the hoody over his head then shook his head. After running his fingers through his hair a few times, it fell the way it naturally did. Finally, he sat on the edge of his bed and pulled on a pair of socks, followed by his sneakers.

Leon stood again and crossed the room towards Jami. "Now that you've seen my daily morning process," He jutted his chin out to gesture towards the door, "Let's get out of here before I change my mind." His smile didn't fade even as he said this.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:19 pm

As Jami watched him get ready she was amazed. How was it that easy for him to get ready. She had so much more time lost getting ready herself! Males. She shook her head but noticed his smile never leaving his face. Boys were odd.

"Why would you carry my bags? I can hold them myself." Gosh she wasn't that air headed. she started to hover in the air a bit anxious to fly. She hadn't flow long distances for a while and now her back was all healed up it shouldn't be a problem. She made her way into the hall and waited for Leon to come until she lead the way out. Once outside she took straight up into the air and looked around for Leon.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Leon was in the air right after her. It was kind of strange to think he was flying with a faerie right now, considering her wings looked like something out of Peter Pan and his own look more like they were from Legion. If it meant anything, Leon was never a big fan of of Peter Pan or the little mute fairy.

All things considered though, Jami's wings were deceptively strong. More than his were anyway. Out of sheer curiosity, he asked, "You can probably fly a long way with those wings can't you?" His wings couldn't bear a lot of weight, especially since the left one was injured. Leon still wasn't finished with the angel that done it to him either. He'd get his chance. Revenge didn't get sweeter than that.

Leon began to fly in the general direction of Sindri's Cove. He loved flying in the cold. The heat given off by his wings made it uncomfortable to fly in the summer. If anything, that was one thing he he liked about Lillegard. No ignorant civilians, no duck season, no Tanner.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Jami saw the black wings out in thw open and flew around him. "Yeah. I love them." she said loud enough for him to hear over the winds. She loved them sooo much. The different angles and their thin yet strong make up helped move in any direction and the gaps helped the air move smoothly around her. She increased her speed and rolled as she flew enjoying all the power she had. it had been a while. it wasn't long that she was soon flying over the water.

She was obviously enjoying herself. no need to look at her huge grin and her wide eyes through her whipping hair to be able to tell that.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:21 am

Leon watched Jami as she literally flew circles around him. Circles were easy. That was the best way he had to increase or decrease his altitude without moving over a long distance. It always made him feel like a vulture though, especially if he was looking down while doing it. He smiled, though a bit solemnly. "I wish I could still do that." He didn't bother yelling. A part of him hoped she heard him and another part hoped she didn't.

Flying over the ocean reminded him a lot of the time he flew right over the popular tourist trap of Jansen Lake. Oh the looks on their faces. He quickly pulled his wings in close, dropping like a rock through the air. He released them again to keep from plummeting into the water and leveled out just in time to fly directly over the water's surface. He dipped a single finger into the ocean, causing the water to splay out into the shape of a triangle behind him, just at the slight disturbance.

Leon tilted a bit in the air so the tip of his left wing dipped into the water. Loose energy was easily extinguished by water, but the tight, almost solid energy was all but entirely unaffected by it.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 am

Jami Futter
Jami Futter