The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Outside for a little drawing...

Go down

Outside for a little drawing... Empty Outside for a little drawing...

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:07 am

Sebastian gently takes her hand with a soft smile. He leads her out into the courtyard with a light heart. The professor was very gentle with the girl, and he really didn't want to scare her off. He just prayed silently that his wolf and vampire half would be nice and actually leave him alone for the moment.

Sebastian didn't quite understand what he was feeling. He knew it felt nice, and warm, he called it happiness, for that was the closest thing to it that he could really think of. He knew he couldn't possibly like the girl, he was a professor, and she was four years younger than him... but.... so beautiful... He gave a small, hopefully unnoticed, shake of his head as he smiled at her once more, "Where would you like to stand so that I could do a picture of you?"

Back to top Go down

Outside for a little drawing... Empty Re: Outside for a little drawing...

Post  Zula Clefhoof Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:43 am

As Sebastian lead her into the courtyard, somehow Zula liked the warmth of his hands, and he was being gentle towards her.

When he asked her where would she like to stand so he could do a picture of her, Zula looked around the courtyard, looking for a suitable position. "I'm not sure..." said Zula, then her eyes laid on the eye-catching tree. "Maybe I'll stand next to the tree?"
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Outside for a little drawing... Empty Getting in position

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Sebastian gives a small nod, "You can sit too if you would like" he smiled, as he walked her over to the tree. Her hand was so soft and delicate, he was happy that he was able to have someone like her to be around. "What ever makes you feel comfortable" reluctantly he released her hand before heading a decent distance away so that he could get a good view of her.

((my yim is lunix_fire_rose if you're wondering who that wack job is that sent you the request, well that wack job is me XD))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:28 am

"Okay~"
After Sebastian released her hand , Zula went toward the bench that is under the tree, she slightly brushed the surface before sitting on the bench. She felt excited and nervous at the same time, because this would be her first time she agreed for someone to draw a portrait of her. She tried to relax her shoulders and smiled in a natural way.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Outside for a little drawing... Empty oh god.... I drew the wrong thing!

Post  Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 am

Sebastian wasn't paying attention to his hand as he was drawing, and after a few short minutes, he realizes that his hand had drawn himself sitting with Zula kissing her. His cheeks got brighter than bright and he quickly flipped the page, praying that the girl missed it.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! - VLAD!

Wasn't me this time

Then WHAT happened?!

Your heart.

But I don't like her like that.......

Oh stop whining and get back to drawing before your little girlfriend begins to suspect something! Vlad couldn't help but to laugh. He had never seen this happen with Sebastian, and it was very entertaining for the vampire. Who knows what could happen next.

Sebastian tried to draw JUST Zula on the bench, now constantly glancing down to ensure his hand was doing the right thing. It was taking a little longer than he had first expected, but now that he had to pay attention to his hand, he wasn't really all that surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:10 am

Zula noticed that Sebastian's face turning bright red as he quickly flipped the page of his sketch book. "...maybe he made a little mistake on the first page?" Zula thought to herself, but when Sebastian would look up at her and then back to his sketch book, she couldn't look away from him for some reason. Usually her eyes would move to another object so that the opposite wouldn't feel uneasy because of her staring.

"Um... are you alright? Your face seem red, could it the heat is getting on you?" Zula asked, she didn't move away from her seat because she wasn't sure that whether Sebastian already done sketching or not. She could wait if he wanted to.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Outside for a little drawing... Empty All done...

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:10 am

Sebastian walked over to her and sat down, "It's no-nothing I'm f-f-fine." The mistake had really shook him up, however he tried to avoid talking about it and handed the girl the sketchbook entirely, "I hope you like it... I think it's one of the best drawings I've ever done." His eyes held her for a moment, and then in embarrassment, he turned away and looked across the court yard.

Vlad started to work his way out but Ludolf quickly grabbed the man. As Sebastian felt this fight beginning he gave a soft whine, "Not here... not now..." he whispered not knowing that he was saying it out loud. "He'll ruin everything... and I'll never have a shot at this relationship." His words were next to inaudible, but those with sensitive hearing could probably hear, especially if they were sitting right next to him...

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:14 pm

As Sebastian turned away and looked across the Courtyard, Zula took her time to admire the portrait he drawn for her. "Wow~ Sebastian, your skills in art are amazing," Zula praised. When she turn toward Sebastian, she noticed he was saying something inaudible, because her ears weren't extremely sensitive.
She slightly tilt her head. "Sebastian? What's wrong?" Zula asked as she gently touched his arm, while her other hand holding his sketch book.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Outside for a little drawing... Empty What do I tell her?

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 pm

"N-nothing..." he looked over at her, and tried to smile.

A deeper (sexier) voice came from his lips as his eyes flickered green, "Perhaps --- "

Sebastian's eyes turned blue again, "P-perhaps we should g-g-get to know each other m-more."

A part of him wished for her to flip the page back, and see what he did, to see what her reaction would be, and the other part of him would die. He was silently fighting with his heart on this one, and he looked down at the ground, and closed his eyes, just glad that he didn't let Vlad actually talk, but he wondered if she would flip the page on her own. He really didn't know what he wanted, and why that would happen with someone he just met, and didn't know. His fingers gently brush over hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:52 am

"Ah...yeah, sure."

Did his eye color changed a second ago? Zula thought to herself, she stared at Sebastian for a few seconds while he seems to be busy looking at the ground. She wondered what's wrong with him, awhile ago he seems fine and now he seems troubled by something...

"Um...is it okay if I flip the pages?" Zula asked, because she doesn't want to flip on her own without his permission.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Outside for a little drawing... Empty A hard decision...

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:30 am

Sebastian looked at Zula once more, "I uh.... um... uh.... I guess.... I mean... ummm.... sure?" he said softly now looking over the girl. He couldn't help but to be nervous. Perhaps she would miss the page, perhaps she wouldn't, perhaps she'd hate him perhaps .... perhaps.... perhaps....

He just gave a small nod, trying to keep his calm. He looked over her a second, and then looked down, he was afraid to see what her reaction would be when she flipped the page back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:53 pm

"..."
As Zula flipped Sebastian's sketch book, she was surprised to see a sketching of him kissing her. She was speechless for a moment and her cheeks were bright red. "W-w-wha--" in Zula's mind, she started to panic, because all kind of random thoughts seems to make her more confuse. "S-so that's why he l-look troubled...b-but what does it mean?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She slowly turned toward Sebastian, she opened her mouth to say something but hesitates a little. She could feel her cheeks getting redder.
"Um...Sebastian? Could it be that you l-liked me?"
Zula knew that she was being a little direct but its better than beating around the bush.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Outside for a little drawing... Empty confessions...

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:03 pm

"... I- I- I'm not sure... I... I don't know w-wh-what happened... I... t-t-think I... m-might." he held his head in his hands, fingers digging into his own scalp, he didn't know what exactly he could be thinking. He just shook a little bit as his mind ran wild. He couldn't even follow his own thoughts. He got up and started to walk away, leaving her with his sketchbook, "I-I'm sorry.... per-prehaps you should for-for-forget about m-me..."

(wonderful drawing)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:15 pm

"Eh? Ah, wait-" As Sebastian suddenly walked away, Zula didn't know what to do. "Did I say something wrong?" She thought to herself. When she realized that she was still holding his sketch book, it was too late because Sebastian was nowhere to be see.

"...Guess I'll returned it to him when I meet him again at class...probably..." Zula muttered to herself, looking at the sketching Sebastian drew, she wondered what exactly in his mind.

((Thanks XD sry I post it black and while because I draw it in a rush))

"Eh? Ah, wait-" As Sebastian suddenly stood up and begin to walk away, without thinking Zula quickly stood up and managed to caught him by his sleeves, as if to stop him from leaving.
"Did I...did I say something wrong?" said Zula, she looked at Sebastian's back. "If I did...I-I'm sorry..."

((edited))

Last edited by Zula Clefhoof on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 pm

((he never actually made it out, he was just walking away thinking that she was going to be upset...))

The man turned around, "Its not you... its me... I-I-I think I really.... really like you." His hand gently stroked her head, and he looked down at her with a smile, wanting her to know it was alright. He just didn't know if she felt the same.

((sorry for the short post, I didn't have a lot to reply to, sorry... I hope you have enough to go on, if not i can find more... ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:14 am

"I..." Zula wanted to say something, but she couldn't find the words to say. She didn't know how to describe it, she just met Sebastian and of course she liked him, but not the kind of "very close" type of like. And she didn't know much about "Romance", which her adoptive father thinks it is too complicated for her to understand.

She still haven't let go of Sebastian's sleeves, she wanted to say something about how she feels about him, but she couldn't utter a single word because they just met, what else to say? Let's become friends first? or I liked you too? Zula's mind couldn't think, and she's getting a little confused.

(in short, she don't know about "love" due to her adoptive father never explained to her, which end up she confused herself.
And it's alright for short reply ^^;;; ))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Outside for a little drawing... Empty what to do?

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:19 am

He kissed her forehead, knowing the confusion, "Perhaps you should learn about love a little more before you go trying to figure things out between us... I really shouldn't have put this sort of burden on you, and for that I'm sorry." He could tell her confusion, and he didn't want to make it any harder than it had to be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 am

"Eh? H-how do you know?" Zula was surprised that Sebastian knew she was confused. Her forehead where he kissed seems to be burning, she put both her hand on her forehead, then quickly moved to her cheeks because she knew this time she was blushing.
"Ah- n-no, it isn't your fault- I- this-" Zula's cheeks getting redder and redder each second and she suddenly ran away to another random direction, her hands still on her cheeks. "F-forgive me, I-I'll see you later-"Said Zula.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:57 am

Sebastian stood there for a moment, and realized that she was still holding his sketchbook when she ran off. He had nothing to say at this point, he sighed and started back into the castle, wondering what to do with himself. Perhaps he'd be able to find someone else to hang out with, perhaps Zula would come find him to try to talk with him... He gave a soft sigh as he began to wander.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum