The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

What is Love?

2 posters

Go down

What is Love? Empty What is Love?

Post  Amunet Chi Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Amunet knocked on the door to Onizo's room deciding it was a good time to give him a "human" lesson. Or basically just explain to him a few... things. "ONIZO-AI ARE YOU IN THERE!??"
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

What is Love? Empty Re: What is Love?

Post  Onizo Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Onizo was taking a nap in his room. He was lying on his back, arms holding up his head and one leg bent. For some reason, he felt both bored and tired that day and hadn't really moved from his bed in awhile. He had almost fallen asleep when a knock and a yell stole him away from Slumber's hold. He sat up, got up, and went to the door. Of course, he made sure he was presentable in case it was a teacher, making sure that he had on jeans and a shirt, but he sort of forgot about his hair. So when he opened the door, he had a slight bedhead. He yawned and looked at the silver-haired girl he knew so well. "Oh bye Amuneto-chan."
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Amunet smilled at Onizo's perfectly sleep ruffled hair and gave him a quick hug. " Hi Onizo, I'm sorry I woke you up," she mumbled into shirt that smelled like fresh and like her favorite cologne that he wears. She backed away and looked at him, "Umm may i come in? I want to talk to you..."
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Onizo hugged back, quickly shaking his head to rid the last bit a sleep away. "Oh yes, it's not fine, I didn't need the wake-up....Wasn't a sleep of boredom." He smiled, then nodded, "You can't come in, the room's messy." He walked back into the room and turned the chair to his desk around so he could sit. He then indicated his bed, which the covers were only slightly messed up since he had been snoozing on top and not under, for her to sit. "What isn't it you didn't want to tell me?"
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Amunet walked over and sat on his bed, sighed not sure how to start, "I... I want to talk about you and me..." She flipped over onto her stomach and patted the space next to her, "I love you Onizo-ai but i don't think you know that..." She miserably buried her head in her arms and sniffled. She was in love with this Oni but she believed he only knew what friends were and not the love she felt for him.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:29 pm

He sat in the chair a moment, somewhat confused by her invitation. He decided to just sit beside her. "I know you hate me, I hate you too. I see you as the sibling I always had, and wished wasn't there." He smiled down at he, stroking her hair, just trying to cheer her up.
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:00 pm

She sniffled again, "See that's the thing i don't see you as a brother like figure... I'm IN love with you Onizo. As in I feel like i can't live without you... I feel like you're the best thing that's happened to me. That if you were to leave me i would fall apart at the seams!" Amunet raised her head and looked him in the eyes, her own were glistening with tears. "I love you like your mother loves your father... not like a sibling loves their older sibling." She dropped her head back to the bed frustratedly whispering, "Anata ga hoshii!"

__
anata ga hoshii- "i want you"
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:56 am

Onizo's eyes widened and he looked down at his lap. He didn't like her crying, it made him feel horrible. Not only that but he was trying to undestand her words. She liked him like that? He stared at his lap as if looking for an answer. "Y....You hate me..like that?" He looked at her and quickly hugged her. "I..I know....Y..You don't want to be with me?"
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Amunet sighed, "I'm in love with you Onizo-koi.... I want us to date, to fall even deeper in love... maybe even marry eventually!" She rolled over and hugged him back. Her eyes met his and she started to close the gap between her lips and his slowly. Whispering, "Anata ga hoshii!!"
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Onizo was beginning to feel flustered. She wasn't joking with him, he knew that. His face went a darker shade of red at each word she said. He didn't know he was that loved. He decided to go with her. She was the first person who loved him and she could teach him alot about love and other stuff. "W...Watashi mo a...anata o nikumu."

________

Translation: I hate you too
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:45 pm

She looked at him and whispered, "But do you love me the way i love you is the question......" She closed the gap not giving him a chance to object to her kiss.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Onizo Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Onizo thought a second and was about to answer when she kissed him. Now that he finally understood the kiss, his whole face darkened to almost maroon. He didn't push her away, not wanting to upset her, but kissing still was rather...embarrassing for him. He was Japanese, and his modesty did cause the discomfort some.
Onizo
Onizo
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Amunet pulled away, "Onizo.... i.... i heard that you were leaving soon..." *she bit her lip and looked up at him her big purple eyes shinning.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum