The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Really, Raye?

2 posters

Go down

Really, Raye? Empty Really, Raye?

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:20 am

Shae had had enough of this sulking, or moping, or hiding, or whatever the hell Raye was doing- he was done with it.
It wasn't that he cared... well.. it couldn't be, not particularly anyway. No he didn't care about her, but for some reason he found it annoying.

Walking down the hall he stopped at her room and pushing the door slightly more open, without bothering to knock, ask or announce himself, he entered the room, eyes quickly finding and staying on the wolf demon- soft on his expressionless face, blank from years of experience doing so.

"Raye..." he spoke the word in a soft, airy tone, his usual tone, but something was slightly different to his usual.. it was unclear what.. but something was.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Really, Raye? Empty Re: Really, Raye?

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:35 am

The Jinn looked up from licking at the picked-clean sheep skeleton lying on her blanket when someone barged into her room. Again. Was there a welcome sign hung up that she didn't know about or something?

She gave the skeleton one last lick before turning to greet the guest. At least this one hadn't slammed the door on their entrance.

Her head cocked to the side when her eyes fell on Shae. "Yo."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:42 am

Yo?
That was it? That was her greeting? She was saying it like she HADN'T cooped herself up in here for...
His eyes narrowed slightly and he strode forward stopping in front of the bed.

He reached forward to cup a hand under the wolfs head, moving it -gently- to look up at him, a soft but.. slightly disdainful look on his face.
"How long, do you plan to sulk in here?" he didn't go on and on, he just let that one sentence say pretty much everything else at the same time, staring down at her unblinkingly.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:48 am

She stared up at him with the same unblinking stare.

Honesty? She hadn't thought about how long she'd be there. Probably until her shoulder healed enough for her to shift again.

She gave a careless shrug. "I dunno. Probably another couple week - maybe three. Last time I ate was a week ago so I shouldn't starve."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:48 am

He gave a small exasperated sigh, but merely shrugged.
"I wont pretend to understand this you know.. really... you're being childish."

He was slightly annoyed, but it didn't show in his expression.. asides from the disdain in his eyes and his tone of voice. Probably wont starve? what was that even supposed to mean? if she got hungry, why didn't she come out and eat instead of starving anyway?!
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 am

Her shoulder's lifted in a shrug. "You really don't have to understand it. I understand it enough."

Honestly, she didn't understand it much at all. She didn't know why she felt the need to lock herself in here.

After the tousle with Ndale, she had become scared of his reaction. Would he treat her differently now? Would he completely ignore her? Attack her?

She was scared to find out.

And that's all that was keeping her in this room until she just about passed out from starvation.

Fear.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm

He frowned slightly. "Raye I don't live by what other people understand, I live by what I understand. And what I understand it that YOU are being childish and unreasonable.." he continued to glare down at her, disdainful but all the while retaining a soft look.

Why was she being so STUBBORN? and more importantly, why did he care?
Well she was fun to mess around with in the least.. that gave him some sort of reason.. but really..
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 am

She gave another little shrug. "Yes, perhaps I am." It didn't mean she was going to change her mind.

She had made up her mind to disappear for a while. Yes, it had already been a while, but she felt the need to stay in here for as long as she possibly could.

The Jinn shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. She wasn't used to being given such a soft look. She was used to people being angry at her - taking their anger out on her. This soft look she was being given was alien. And she didn't like the alien.

Her tail tucked between her legs and her eyes flickered to the side. If she wasn't looking at his eyes, she could pretend he wasn't giving her such a soft look.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:48 am

He sighed, if she was going to be like this he wasn't going to humour her and waste his time here.
He had other things he could be doing- and they sounded a lot more appealing that trying to reason with this impossible girl. Perhaps he was being harsh.. perhaps he didn't care.
It bugged him that he was being ignored.
But he wasn't going to stay here so she could ignore him some more.

He turned to the door. "Fine. Be a child." he didn't say it in a snappy way, although the words themselves seemed short. He kept his soft, disdainful tone, patronizing and apathetic. Like he cared... Like he cared.
He made sure to slam the door though, on the way out.

((hey since Shae wants to apologize i was wondering.. you wanna turn this thread into that? .3. -sorry hes not really nothing to put up with her in the present past future something i don't even >>-))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:20 am

She flinched at the slam of the door, still looking down.

Great going, Raye, she thought sardonically, push away more people, that'll make everyone happy.

No, it wouldn't make everyone happy. But it'd make things easier.

The Jinn curled up into a small ball, resting her head on her paws.

~~Majickal time skip of majickalness to after the New Year Ball~~

Raye sat cross-legged in front of a small mirror propped up on her still full suitcase, teasing at her wild, curly silver-grey hair with a comb. She was dressed in complete jumpsuit, belt, converse ensemble already. Hair came last. Hair took the longest.

Her cyan eyes bored into her reflection as she continued to style her hair into the large 80's style.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 am

Why was he here? Why.. again this was the second time.. but it made sense it made sense of course he didn't want her angry with him. He didn't want anyone to be angry at him- ever. He wanted to be friends with everyone.. happy happy friends.. yay. Happy happy trusting friends.
And that's why he needed to apologize.

Sighing he walked up and gently knocked on the door to announce his presence before opening it slowly and not entering, just leaning in the doorway, arms crossed for lack of better place for them.
"Um.. hey. ^^" he tried a smile, people liked smiles yeah? It wouldn't hurt to be friendly.. his usual attitude taking predominance.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 am

Raye's eyes flickered from her reflection to the reflection of the door.

Shae.

She was still annoyed at him (putting it nicely). But she wasn't in the habit of ignoring people. Even if she was torn between ignoring them for their safety and tearing into them.

"Hi." Her voice wasn't the pleasant tone she usually used. It was as close to emotionless as she could possibly get.

She turned her eyes and comb back to her hair.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:07 am

He took that as a good sign.. she wasn't tearing him apart or ignoring him.. just.. not showing any emotion.
He'd dealt with those kinds of tactics before- he was good at this, no problem.
And of course it wasn't like he actually really cared.
At all.
No he really didn't care.
Not one bit.
He did not care.
stress on the negative.
Zip.
No caring.

He shook himself mentally and casually moved, righting himself and moving to saunter over, arms still crossed. "Watcha doin'?"
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 am

She eyed her hair for a minute before nodding. Done.

The Jinn moved the mirror, unzipped her suitcase and pulled out a simple black make-up bag. The contents were scarce; just a couple of pencils, a few different shades of lipstick and a small case of eye-shadow. The bare minimum.

The case was zipped back up an the mirror back in place in seconds.

She dug through the bag, pulling out a black pencil and began to line her eyes carefully.

"What does it look like?"
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 am

Hmph. She obviously wasn't trying to be subtle, was she? Well whatever.. the smile stayed on his face, soft and calm as usual. Pleasant.

"... Raye.. are you mad with me? ^^" just a hint of questioning came into his features along with his inquiring words and tone of voice. It came of more as interested than quite "concerned" though.
Concerned was a very fake emotion for Shae- not to say he couldn't pull it off.. he just didn't until he had to.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:07 am

Her eyes flickered to him in the mirror. He was seriously asking that?

She shook her head slightly, returning to her make up.

"Yes, Shae, I'm still mad." Mad wasn't the right word. She was annoyed. After well over a month of hiding away, she had just started talking to Ndale again and it seemed like they were on okay terms. He was talking to her and she could look him in the eye.

Not any more. That glare that Ndale gave her... She flinched a little before moving on the work on her other eye.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:16 am

He sighed again, smile falling, not cos he wasn't expecting it.. but because it was about time he lost the smile.
And somehow he didn't feel like smiling either.

"look Raye I.." he looked away. apologies of a more sincere kind were near painful for him- and even if this was barely sincere he.. it felt harder than just saying "sorry" than usual. Like with Ndale but not nearly even close to as much of course. Just barely.

He took a deep breath and turned back. "... I'm sorry Raye.. I'm sorry for using you.. Blatantly using you and.. and I don't know if its an excuse but I was confused and not thinking properly at the time... as a side note after i realized my mind clouded and I nearly Died... actually I did die but.. well.. anyway" that hadn't been cos he cared about Raye- that he was aware of- it was about Ndale but.. it didn't hurt to mention it. ".. the point is I'm sorry.. I regret doing that and.. I regret doing that to you."
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 am

She dropped the pencil and turned to him, resting her hands on her knees.

"I am still seriously pissed at you, Shae. I don't like to be used as a means to an end. I had enough of being used and abused in the HA and with Chaye."

She glared at him darkly for a moment before her gaze softened. "But neither of them ever apologised sincerely. You have far more guts than they do."

She arched a silver brow. "Y'know most people punch a tree when they regret something. Or lock themselves in a room for a month." She waved her hand at the blanket laid out on the floor that she usually rested on. She had gotten rid of the skeleton but the skull sat there, staring out across the room. "Not die. But you always did have a strange way of doing things, ne?"

She was calm. Calm enough to talk to him. It had thrown her for a loop when he apologised, though. She probably would have still been incredibly angry if he hadn't apologised. But the apology, no matter how broken up it was, was sincere and had dissipated most of her anger.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:56 am

He gave a small amused 'heh.'
"Raye... surely you realized when you became friends with someone like me that you'd get used. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I told you who... what, I am." he shrugged and sighed. ".... I told Ndale it wasn't your fault.. by the way.. and he's not mad at you.." He hoped that would help, after all that had been one of the things bugging her, yes?

He shrugged, "Well I didn't excactly choose to almost die.. I have no idea what really happened to be honest."
It was true. He had no idea. He had panicked and in his panic he had stopped being able to breath.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:26 am

"I knew I was going to be used to some extent. But I had thought it'd be the simple, menial things. Say, using me as a cover for killing someone, using my fighting skills to help you if you ever needed them or the like. What really irked me is that you used me to anger my own friend. I can barely keep friends as it is, I dont need anyone helping me fall out with them."

She rested her chin on her closed fist and stared at him for a while. "He's not mad at me or he told you he's not mad at me? He has a hell of a lot to be mad at and I wouldn't be surprised if he's still mad at me." And there she went doubting friends again. One of her main flaws in her ability to keep friends was that she doubted them far too often, put feelings that may not necessarily be there to their face in her mind.

She would be angry at herself if she had done what she did to Ndale to herself, so he had to be angry at her too. Logical in her mind.

The Jinn shook her head with a small grin. "Not a lot of people choose to die - or almost die," she amended.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down