The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Where Did You Go?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where Did You Go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Did You Go?

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:20 pm

"Half the time I take kids more seriously than I do adults. In all their blissful childishness, they do actually have very good insight into some things adults don't." Fact. Raye never overlooked things children (or anyone under the age of twenty) said.

She shook her head. "Honestly, its not okay for me to kill most things. But... I got caught up in a web of stupid and I'm not getting out any time soon. That web's nowhere you should be, Lunie."

The Jinn padded towards him against and brushed against his side. "Its good to not want to kill. Normal." she smiled up at him. "You're a much better person than I am, Lunie."

She took a few steps backwards and laid down on her back, arching so she could look at him, one ear perked up, then grinned, tail thumping against the ground. "Off the topic of death, I'm in a scarily good mood for having been cooped up for so long and not being able to read."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:42 pm

"Mm..." Lunie mumbled unsurely. Hadn't Raye told him that he was too young for this? And now she was saying that she took kids more seriously? The contradiction confused him, and with the world 'half' added into the mix, Lunie wasn't really sure what to make of it. Only half? It didn't make sense.

But his head still hung guiltily through her talking. If Raye knew it was n't okay... then why did she still do it? And why were some things still okay to kill? His brow furrowed in contemplation - he'd probably never had this much philosophical thinking in a lifetime.

He finally blinked to her. "Thank you," he smiled back. He was cheered by her friendliness, but when he tried to mentally search for something else to talk about, no images that weren't grim came to mind. It had been such an impacted topic, one which questioned his way of thinking. He could not focus on anything else right now.

He bowed his head slightly. "You so kind... really. But I... I should go think a little." He turned towards the doorway, but he lingered for a moment more. "Maybe you can come to cocktail party... there is happier talking there, I'm sure!" He looked to her hopefully.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:01 pm

She gave a small nod. "Yeah... I guess that conversation dropped a bombshell on you, ne?"

The Jinn rolled over and just laid there, looking up at him.

Her lips curled into a bitter smile when he called her kind. Very rarely had she been called that. Other, less pleasant, things yes. But rarely kind. Was he seeing the her that she knew or her in a rose-tinted light?

But she did perk up when the word party passed his lips. She was intrigued enough to rise form her lying position and sit, head cocked to one side. "Cocktail party? That sounds... Yeah, I think I might go..."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:58 pm

"Bombshells sound mighty painful," Lunie remarked, his eyes widening, missing the idiom completely.

He was the least bit relieved when she said she might go - 'might' translating into 'will' into his head. "Staying in here is not so good for you," he smiled weakly. "It would be nice to see you around places again!"

With a blink, he continued on his way out the room, his pace far less cheerful than usual. He was fairly certain that their recent conversation would play on his mind for a long, long time.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 pm

She chuckled quietly to herself and vowed silently to use plain language with Lunie around. He didn't seem to understand her sarcasm or sayings.

The Jinn gave him a smile back. "Yeah... I should get out and explore the field eventually. A nice walk'll do me some good."

"Yeah, it'll see ya around, Lunie."

And then he left. And she was on her own. So she did what she did every other time she had been left alone. She padded over to her blanket and curled up for a quick nap.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum