The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

In which lunch is a must

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In which lunch is a must Empty In which lunch is a must

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm

('continuation'? of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] >3< also excuse my lame title, I couldn't think of anything good OTL)

After Pip and it's new friend Chimney arrived at the castle, it was mesmorized by nearly everything it saw as it walked in, the excitement it had felt earlier now ten-times as huge, which made it wonder if it would faint - but luckily, it didn't

instead, it's stomach growled, and it remembered that it hadn't ate anything since the day before. "ah.." Pip murmured, then looked to Chimney, almost embarrassed. "as much as I'd love to explore and all, would it be ok if I had a bite to eat?"
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

In which lunch is a must Empty Re: In which lunch is a must

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Chimney was happy to be inside, now she could show pip around! The mention of food wasn't something Chimney minded. She had been to the kitchen before and gladly showed the way to it. "What do you want to eat?" She started smelling all the cupboards to see what they held.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Height : 162.4
Weight : 59.1

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/31465745?offset=24#/d4ia3

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:20 pm

"anything is fine," Pip said politely, not being a very picky eater anyway. it shifted it's weight to one leg almost lazily, it's staff casually resting against the crook of it's arm as it watched her smell at the cupboards
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Chimney looked though a cabinet and pulled puled out a box of cereal. This would do fine! She turned around and waved the box around for Pip to see. She put it down on the counter and went of to find a bowl and milk. No way you could have cereal with out milk to Chimney. It was just like the concept of baking soda and brown sugar. ridiculous!
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Pip grinned and walked over to the counter "thank you~." it said, greatly appreciating that Chimney was helping it so much, though hoping it wasn't bothering her to much
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:19 pm

A bowl and milk were placed next to the box of cereal. Mission accomplished. What would Draiman say? Something with lots of code words probably like tango down or something. She went to go sit on the counter as she waited for her new friend to chow down. What cereal was this anyway? Looking closer at the box she frown. Stupid bubble letters. She sniffed the box and smelted grain and sugary things. It was tempting.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:36 pm

Glancing at the bubble words, Pip shrugged and poured some cereal into the bowl before pouring some milk in as well, what did the name matter anyway if it was food?

pausing, Pip blinked as it realized something.. "ah, where's the silverware?" it asked, looking around at the drawers
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Silverware? What was a silverware... Maybe Pip needed a spoon. Chimney started opening drawers and looking for a spoon. She pulled out a large wooden one and a tiny squarish metal one. She found a few other and layed them out for Pip to choose from. The large wooden one looked like it would be fun to play with. She knew she shouldn't though...Maybe if Pip didn't take it.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 am

Looking down at the spoons, briefly seeing that Chimney was eyeing the large wooden one, Pip took the spoon in the middle of all of them, a nice normal shaped one
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 am

Yes! she took the small one! Chimney grabbed at the wooden spoon and held it close to her. She was observing the texture and the lines from the wood. Holding away from her again she waved it about. This would make a great wavy thingy! she could hit things and mix things and paint with it or something!
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 pm

"Pretty fun as a toy, huh?" Pip said, grinning as it watched her wave the large spoon about. Moving it's staff to the crook of it's arm like earlier, it took a spoonful of cereal and took it's first bite.. it was a bit grainy, but despite that it was rather sweet and sugary
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Chimney laughed a little and nodded her head. This was going to be a great toy! As Pip started to eat Chimney came up behind it and poked it's staff. It was pretty. Maybe Pip would let Chimney play with i. Was it magical?
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Pip blinked, having felt it's staff move slightly. Had Chimney poked it? looking other it's shoulder, realization came to it. "ah.. sorry, but if you play with this, you'll have to keep it within at least five feet.. it.. kinda keeps me alive.." it murmured, wondering if that even made sense, and also wondering if this was a good topic to bring up
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 am

It kept pip alive? So it was magic! Very cool. It was still very pretty though. Chimney backed up and shook her head. Her hands went behind her back and she turned pink with embarrassment, "No I won't lay with it if it is important! I can play with me spoon!" she held it out and laughed a bit.

Chimney went and got another bowl and small spoon, maybe she would like this cereal, might as well try it!
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:21 am

Pip grinned a bit, watching as Chimney got another bowl and spoon. "Thanks.. a spoon's more fun then this thing anyway.. you don't get hit with the lantern part," it said as an example, pointing to the coffin-shaped lantern that hung from the staff, recalling that every time it tried to play with it's staff and waved it around, the lantern somehow managed to hit it.

"Believe me, it's not the best feeling on the planet," not at all, and besides the staff being able to keep Pip, well.. Pip.. it didn't want Chimney to accidentally get hit by the lantern

Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:19 am

Oh no, Chimney didn't want to be hit by the lantern at all! There was something about it that made her ears twitch a bit. There was some doubt about the staff now, like if chimney touched it Pip would become dust or something! It almost ruined her appetite, but she was starting to get hungry anyway. She poured to much into the bowl and a lot of milk. Oopies.

She started eating it with her one hand and use the other to wave the larger wooden spoon like a wand, casting spells she didn't know and making things like pretty dresses and cakes from thin air!
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 am

Pip looked over and couldn't help but laugh a bit, Chimney seemed like the rather playful type.. perhaps they'd get along even better then it first thought! turning back to it's cereal, it started eating again
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:01 am

Chimney had made up her bowl of cereal and smelled it before taking a bite. It was surprisingly very good. Surely Draiman would tell her the stuff was very unhealthy too. Chimney got up and put the box away just incase he walked in on the two of them. No doubt Draiman knew all the cereals! He had lived in the Human world a little longer than herself. He was a human after all where as she wasn't really. She didn't grow in a mommy and she wasn't all human, only around a third of her was so.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:55 am

Pip continued eating in silence, it's thoughts wandering about with both curiosity and excitement still, then suddenly it wondered what else Chimney could be.. afterall her eyes were quite different from each other, not just in color.. perhaps she wasn't just.. 'mongoose'? Pip still wasn't completely sure if she was even that or not..

being what Pip itself was - a Pumpkin Blare, which was.. something, Pip didn't even know what type of species it was, exactly, it only knew that the 'species' were usually possessed odd gifts, and usually resembled pumpkins somehow in appearance - it guessed she could be practically anything, perhaps even something it'd never even heard of

Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Chimney looked over at pip and looked at it's eyes again. They were so similar! "What are you Pip? I am a Chimera!" she added a happy little chirp to the end of her sentence. She threw out her arms in exclamation and stared at her hand as her large wooden spoon went flying. Darn it! looking back at Pip though she laughed, "I am a bit of human and mongoose and snake!"
She hissed her little snake tongue through her tiny , tiny fangs.
(her chirps are like little mongoose sounds )
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Trying not to laugh as it watched the spoon fly across the room, managing to just have a sort of grin instead, Pip then focused it's attention on Chimney. So she was a 'chimera'? a bit human, mongoose and snake.. it's eyes widened in fascination, indeed that was something it'd never heard of before.. but it was very awesome!

"That's pretty cool," it stated, then asked. "what else can you do? - I mean, apart from being able to smell more then the average person," there was much curiosity in it's voice, then blinked and added. "oh - and I'm a Pumpkin Blare.. I'm not exactly sure what 'species' I am though.. all I know is that my kind are born with powers and.. well, resemble pumpkins.. somehow,"

(aww XP thas kinda cute lol)
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 pm

A pumpkin?! Pip was a vegetable? What was this! Vegetables can't talk! Chimney pushed the thought away, she would not let the fact Pip was edible ruin their friendship! Chimney retrieved the spoon and waved it to her speech as she told Pip more about herself, "I can change into my animal form, it's a mongoose with a snake tail instead of back legs, but i can't speak English in that form. " That was about it, at least that she knew of. She wasn't sure that something else would pop up over time. The scientist had been sneaky like that.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:14 am

Pip tilted it's head a bit, it was a bit hard imagining Chimney turn into an animal. "Ah, I see," it said, still pretty fascinated. "What's it like? - turning into an animal, I mean." it ate some more of it's cereal, curiously listening, also hoping it wasn't asking to much..
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Turning in to her animal form wasn't, painful. It was strange feeling though. She enjoyed it enough. It felt more natural. The surprise on the scientists face when their human with strange traits transformed. They at first clapped and petted her, gave her treats. But when she didn't change back they got worried. She had changed later in her sleep. "It's not to strange but weird enough."
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pip-Pumpkin Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:44 am

Pip nodded in understanding, indeed, it probably was a bit of a strange feeling. "Seems like turning into an animal would be pretty fun though," it said, "I mean, pretending is one thing, but actually becoming one.. now that'd be something worth-while!"
Pip-Pumpkin
Pip-Pumpkin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum