The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Can't take This

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can't take This - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't take This

Post  Richard Wallace Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Richard exhaled the air he had been unwittingly holding back. Suppressing a chuckle that could give off the entirely wrong impression, he shook his head. "A year doesn't matter. At all."
He swept all traces of amusement off his face. "You're not a freak, Jami. Don't be silly. Your situation would be a burden on anybody, and I think you're doing an admirable job of coping with it."
He looked at her with sympathy. She really seemed to need a break.
"It's my turn to make a promise, I suppose." he said. "I promise I will do my best to make everything better for when you return."
He could promise to try, at least. There were some ideas circling around in his head already - hopefully one of them will emerge as the one leading to victory. The steps he already took might have been going down the wrong path...
"Yes, do go pack, travel, and have fun." He blinked at a sudden thought, and grinned to her guiltily. "Perhaps I shouldn't do that, and I assume you have some funds of your own, but you need to be free of worry about your budget. Would you like some super secret pocket money?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Height : 183 cm
Weight : 87 kg

http://roqi.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Richard-Wallace-278528217

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Yes , a year was nothing, she just was messed up and acting oddly. But she was a freak, maybe not in the way Richard was thinking, but she was definitely a freak. She shouldn't even have to deal with the issues she had and still has. But a promise of a possible better environment upon her return sounded marvelous. Coming back to the castle and seeing Owen human again and smiling...that would be the best gift ever.

"Oh don't worry about money, I am good on the stuff if I visit my mother. Our family fortune is all her's now. hm, you act more like a dad every time I see you Richard. Giving me pocket money? " she laughed now for a little bit. The idea was sweet and hilarious.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 am

He nodded. Family fortune, hm hm.

The next thing she said made him grin goofily. Well, he made her laugh, that amounts to something.
"I know!" he said, rolling his eyes in an exaggerated way. "Can you believe what this place is doing to me? There's some magic at work here, swear to God."
He glanced around the room suspiciously as if searching for said magic, then chuckled, looking to Jami again with a smile. "Bring me a souvenir, won't you, dear? I would treasure it for all eternity."

He bowed his head in a half-serious manner, but he wasn't joking. Not in the least.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 pm

She had to smile at his reaction she couldn't help it. Richard was very intriguing. "Hm well maybe it's not that bad, dad." and she chuckled after she spoke. A wave produced some sparkling as Jami part way summoned her wings magic. Just a little trick, mostly know as 'pixy dust'.
A souvenir, she wouldn't mind, but choosing one would be hard. She could bring something from her village. Maybe something her mother made.
Gosh it would be so nice to see how everyone was. She nodded and sighed her smile fading,"I better get packing."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:22 am

He shook his head smiling. "I can think of worse kinds of magic, that's for sure." To be honest, most other kinds were. Oh well...
He blinked, watching her little display with awe. He chuckled again. "Okay, that's not one of those worse kinds... Quite marvelous." Richard rubbed his hands together, nodded, then rose from his chair.
"You won't accept my money," he said as he walked across the room. "but you will take a box of chocolates for the road. I insist."
Leaning down to open a drawer, he retrieved another box, then approached Jami's chair to offer it to her.
"There you go. Take care, will you? Think things over and return rejuvenated."
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 am

It was nice to see him enjoy her little display. At least she could please someone. But she felt like reminding him she also had that other magic. The sparks quickly caught fire and she put it out, remembering Richard had been uncomfortable with it the last time. She raised a brow at him wondering if he'd just ignore it for now, like she semi wanted him to.
"Alright, thank you for the chocolates, It's unnecessary though." She laughed as he brought them to her. She nodded as he told her to take care and she stood up to give him one last hug.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Richard trusted Jami enough not to be worried about the sparks. He expected she would remember his warning about things being flammable in his office and be careful... however, after their last conversation, a fire extinguisher had been purchased and was now waiting patiently in the far corner. Hopefully it would be allowed to gather dust undisturbed.

"It is absolutely necessary! I would feel bad about letting you go off without even that little bit of support." he said, smiling jokingly. When she stood up, he knew what she would want to do, and moved to hug her before she had a chance to move herself.
He briefly wondered if the lingering smell of the traces of her blood would vanish from the corridors before she returned.
Probably not.
"Everything will eventually be okay." he said, putting as much confidence into his voice as he could. "I promise."
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:44 pm

The hug he gave her was nice. She stood there and just smiled. Her father would be happy she found someone to help her, just as he would have. IF Greer had been alive no doubt they'd try to fight their demons together. It will be okay...there was a lot of things everything could be, so she didn't think on it too much and let herself accept Richard was being kind.

"Thank you, well. I best get going. Bye Dad!" She smiled and made her way to leave, glad she had seen him before she had left.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:52 pm

As he embraced her, Richard smiled lightly to himself. Being of some use to somebody was giving him a good, satisfying feeling, and made him look into the future with some hope. There was a point to him being at the Academy already. Things could only get better.

When she went for the door, he gave a small wave and chuckled. "See you, sweetie. I will pray for the safety of your journeys and your return."
After that, he went back to his seat, picked up the book and continued studying it with increased effort.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2