The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A Fitting of Sorts

2 posters

Go down

A Fitting of Sorts Empty A Fitting of Sorts

Post  Rein Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 am

(( Continued from: https://aalc.rpg-board.net/t479-dining-alone-perhaps-not#10353 ))

Rein had watched the man leave the dining room with a smile and a small bit of confusion. Blake was...an odd sort. But very friendly from what he had gathered, so Rein was not that concerned. It was nice of the man to invite him for paragliding, and he was excited. Besides, going to the professor's room this late gave him something to do during his usually lonely nighttime hours when most of the world slept or stalked and he wandered.

He had enjoyed his cigarette and brought Neferure some cookies. After which, he quickly took a shower. Tugging on a pair of blue skinny jeans, the teen stayed with his usual style of over-sized shirt. He chose a rather baggy pale green sweater that draped loosely off his form to go over a thin, spaghetti-strapped tank top. It was long and hung down to his upper thighs. Finally, Rein tied up his long damp hair in to a rather messy high bun, long strands looping around his head. Donning orange converse, it was as such that he made his way up to Blake's room.

Well, it was 9pm...
Standing almost a little insecurely in front of the door that he figured protected the desired professor's quarters, Rein stared at it a moment. Finally, he sighed and raised a hand, tapping his knuckles on the wood.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Height : 185 cm (6'1")
Weight : 67 kg (147 lbs)

Back to top Go down

A Fitting of Sorts Empty Re: A Fitting of Sorts

Post  Blake Eston Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Blake had worked long into the night as he was studying up on the students of AALC have them be in his class or not. He was determined to get to know them all, but at this point it seemed impossible as there were so many at this point in time and he knew that more were to come in the future. Perhaps sticking to the ones that would be in his class would be smart. Blake still refused the easy way out though his many years of studying left him an empty feeling it it wasn't completed in the fashion he so hoped to achieve. Looking at the time Blake was happy to see that it wasn't too late. Perhaps a small break would be in order so he could work on getting the suit some what closer to Rein's size before his arrival.

Thinking about Rein, Blake hoped that she would have worn something a little loose and easy to slip off as he needed to get really close to the actual measurements of her body. Looking at the fabric he got to work tightening and sewing parts that needed to be such as the waist and area around the neck. Looking it over once more he found that that was the best that it was going to be for the time being. Looking at the clock he returned to his studies and lesson plan notes. The next hour had passed quite quickly and he ended it with a slam of his books and a toss of his glasses to the pillow on his bed, which laid across the room. Smiling with a little relief he felt the strain in his eyes fade and regain their moisture.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door to the room between his and the hallway. Blake jumped up and attempted to run across the room, but didn't get very far without his glasses. Tumbling over a small stool, Blake hit his head on the corner of the desk he was working at. Sitting for a moment trying to tough out the escaping tears he cursed multiple times before gaining his full self again. Crawling over to the bed he picked up his glasses and placed them on his face. Standing Blake took no time to see the gash on his forehead as he didn't want to keep his guest waiting any longer. His tumble took far to long for his taste.

Unlocking then opening the door, Blake greeting Rein with a smile. Feeling the blood trickle down his face he just laughed a little before grabbing a hand towel near him putting pressure on the wound. "Ah nice of you to make it! Sorry to keep you waiting so long. I had a little bit of an accident.....and perhaps forgot ten of the students I had just studied up on haha!" With a gesture of his hand he offered for Rein to come on in and take a seat on the bed in the room past the den. "Just go ahead and take a seat I have the outfit on the bed there so go ahead and change into it. You'll need to take off as much as you can so I can get an accurate measurement, but of course only as much as you feel comfortable with. Under garments are okay to keep." He said with a smile as if it wasn't creepy enough.

Blake let Rein go on his way and expected the change not to take to long as the suit was just a zip up on the back. Till then Blake grabbed a bottle of hand sanitizer and put some on the towel to tend to the bacteria that may have started to grow in his wound.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Rein blinked, startled, at the noise coming from behind the wood at his knock. There seemed to be a bang, followed with rather strong words. Soon, though, the door was opened. The teen smiled at the man, but frowned in concern seeing the bleeding gash on the man's forehead. Oh dear.

"Oh, that's quite alright..." Rein stepped inside at the gesture and glanced towards the bed. The suit was indeed there, but he found it was hardly pressing. Rather, just inside, he turned to watch Blake take up the hand sanitizer and grimaced (that was going to sting...), worry etched in his features. "Professor, are you quite well? We can get to the fitting, but would you let me help with your injury first?"

Rein wasn't a doctor, but he knew a small amount, and it would be easier for him, as Blake could not see his own forehead.

"Besides, if you've hit your head, you should probably sit a moment. Why don't you take a seat on the bed?" Rein took a step closer to the other male, obviously persistent in this. He raised a thin hand as to touch Blake's shoulder or head, but restrained, unknowing how appropriate or appreciated the action might not be.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:15 am

Blake could only find himself looking back at the person before him who showed the face of worry, much like Muses face when he would accident shoot himself due to trigger mishaps. Blake stopped his rushed nature so he could listen to a more calmer one. Though Blake wasn't one to take things really slow and tend to a wound completely he would because Rein had looked so worried and it made Blake worried himself. Was the cut really that bad? Must have been otherwise he wouldn't have been bleeding as he was. Nodding slowley Blake went over to his bed leading Rein with him and he sat down with a thud. At this point he felt that he really was starting to get a little light headed. Usually didn't happen when he had blows to the head like this, but perhaps he had been out of battle a little to long.

With a shrug off of his thoughts he turned to Rein so that he could be examined. Looking at him Blake found that the figure was very noticeable with the shirt he had on at the time. Then his eyes wandered over to the spaghetti-straps and he smirked a little imagining what was under. Was sad how this man didn't know the gender still.
[color=red]
Having his eyes filled with enough enjoyment for now, Blake's eyes drew back up to Rein's face. "Ah I usually am fine after such a thing, but I suppose that a little check up is fine. Couldn't hurt right?" He said with a laugh. "Hmmm should I lay down or sit up doc?" He asked with a little humor in his voice.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:54 am

Rein was incredibly relieved when Blake agreed to let him tend to the wound, and followed him over to the bed. The man sat and the teen leaned over, hand raising to gently brush the white hair away and get a better look. He tsked lightly. Forehead injuries were never pretty, and they tended to bleed more than they should for mostly shallow wounds.

The boy didn't notice the slightly wandering gaze of the professor, as common and unaware he was that the large oversized sweater was slipping slightly down his shoulder and exposing a small expanse of smooth, flawless, pale skin of neck and collarbone.
Glancing down at Blake's face, Rein smiled slightly.

"Well, yes, you should be fine. You're welcome to do whichever is preferable to you." He tilted his head slightly and straightened a bit to look around. "Do you happen to have a scarf or piece of fabric I can tie around to keep pressure?"
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Blake could only keep his smile as Rein smiled back at him. Still in the disbelief that this person was a man, Blake's gaze kept wandering to the exposing skin wondering how far it would slip. His attention snapped back once he heard Rein speak and he nodded slightly as he began to lean back to rest his head on the pillow. "Alright, i'll just lay down since it may be easier for you to work this way." A grin emerged from his smile as he hoped the angle would be right for other things.

Aside from that little though Blake looked around for a piece of cloth then remembered his red sashes he had at his side. He reached down and unbuckled them from the front and back loops that held them in place. The good thing about these were the color, color of blood. Handing it to Rein he awaited for his head to be bandaged and for Rein to get just that much closer. Blake wasn't planning on trying to do anything bad tonight as he didn't want to lose this person as a friend or even scare them in just the least. Though the hug seemed to have startled Rein before, but it was pretty sudden. Blake just chuckled to himself at that point.

"So Rein, how was your night before coming here? I hope you got everything you needed to get done."
A sudden smell then came across Blake's nose and he pondered at the scent. It came from Rein, but Blake just couldn't pin the shampoo, conditioner, or perfume Rein had put on. "Hmmm what.....what scent is that? It smells pretty good." Blake hope he wasn't coming off stalkerish.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm

The teen nodded, watching the man lay down. It would have been the same pretty much either way for him and he hardly minded. As Blake removed the sashe, Rein worried a bit about staining the cloth, but, well, he figured it could be watched, if it was even noticeable on the color of it. He accepted it gratefully, pulling it over his hand so it covered his fingers. With the other hand, he reached behind him to sweep his hair all over to his left shoulder, just to get it out of the way as he leaned over, placing his palm on the far side of the professor's head to brace himself.

"Pardon." He gave a quick, quiet apology for entering his personal space before he chuckled at the questions. "My night was good, thank you. I was indeed able to get everything done, including my shower. Which is probably what you smell. Vanilla body-wash." Rein just smiled. To him, it wasn't really that creepy, he just didn't think of it that way. After all, it was just an observation. "Also why my hair is still damp, sorry. The length, takes forever to dry." The feminine boy's expression was a little apologetic. Said hair was, even when up, looped about messily as it was, had strands long enough to just lightly brush the man whom he was leaning over. Rein, with the clothed hand, brushed the other's white hair away and set about trying to clean up the blood that had slipped out. He was careful to be light and gentle, not wanting it to sting too badly as he pressed on the split skin.

"And yourself, Professor? How was your night? Well, excluding this little incident, of course."
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Blake's face became a little more serious as Rein took the sash. He allowed Rein to man handle him for a minute as he made his way to adjusting nad moving his hair to make the sash actually useful. "Your fine...." He said as the pardon escaped his lips. Blake wasn't worried about personal space so long as the person wasn't trying to kill him. He found himself with a slight blush as Rein leaned far over him and his hair trickled down on him. A snicker escaped Blake's lips as Rein's hair glided over him. The one thing he hated about himself: easily tickled. Trying not to laugh and interupt the process of the teen above him he bit his tongue and closed his eyes.

As Rein let up a little he exhaled with relief as the hair left him. Looking up slightly he watched as the arm that was connected to the hand apply slight pressure to the wound. His eye twitched slightly, but he wasn't in much pain. Looking back to Rein's face he smiled to answer the question, "Ah it was a little dull, but interesting at the same time as I looked at all the students profiles. I think you were actually next, but I stopped for a break since you were almost here. I'm actually surprised that I didn't look at yours first." If he had perhaps he would have truly seen the gender....oh well! "Also I got a gift from one of my friends so I'm quite happy about it. I also adjusted what I could with your suit but of course I still need to make more since I have the physical you. Oh not only that but also the safety tips and way that everything is put on and done."

Blake was determined to get everything done, but of course waiting for the wound to stop bleeding out be smart.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:48 am

Bright eyes flicked down to the man's face in slight paranoid shock at the strange noise, afraid of having caused pain, but the corner of his lips curled up finding that it was a light snicker. Hmm? Blake was ticklish. That fact was noted with a fair amount of amusement. He shifted slightly. The boy's attention shifted back, but he still listened attentively while the other spoke.

"Student profiles? Huh, that must have been interesting." Actually, Rein wondered if he might be able to look at those, even though he wasn't a teacher...hm, probably not. But maybe Blake would share or he could ask Richard. "I assure you though, mine is quite dull. I am, for the most part, like a human. Very little of note." Rein shrugged. He didn't like people looking in to his files either, really. His smile grew though, at Blake's drive to get everything set and done.

"Yes yes, lots to do tonight, but really, I have time if you do. Chill, Professor." The teen laughed lightly and grinned. "We can get to everything." The wound was looking good, actually, and it's bleeding had almost stopped. Withdrawing the cloth, he leaned up to spread and fold it neatly into a padded long strip. Leaning back down, mattress sinking slightly as he placed a knee on it's edge for balance, he pressed the middle of it to Blake's forehead and held it in place. Then, he looked down at the man and raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Sorry, but can you sit up a bit? Just to lift your head so I can tie this around? Then you should be good and we can get started."
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 am

Blake looked around a little still lost in the thought of things to do till Rein brought up the profiles. He tuned in to what he had to say and just smiled, "Ah I''m sure that you're not, not worth looking at. I like to read up on people as I had to do so for my missions before. Sooooo many times I would be scolded if I targeted the wrong person ha, but of course this was in training I never did it on the real missions. I took those seriously. " Blake smiled and shrugged a little at his past time accomplishments. In a way he kind of missed killing complete strangers, though in the end he knew everything about them. So strangers wasn't the real word for it in fact they would have been pen pals. Then that didn't make sense either.....they knew nothing about him.
Blake laid with a completely confused look on his face as his attention wandered further away from Rein.

After an awkward moment Blake came back and laughed a little as he caught the last bit of what the teen had said. "Ah yes things to do and plenty of time. I am a night owl anyways so I can stay up late, I was just more worried about you." Sitting up Blake allowed Rein to wrap his head and he sighed with a little relief at the dizziness passed and he was feeling whole again. "Ah thank you Rein, I think I may have just rushed myself to the ground if you weren't here to calm me down." He said with a laugh. Blake's reaction then slowly slipped thinking back, once again, on older days back at his home. Someone there was on his mind for the first time in years, but why did Rein of all people, though not in a bad way, bring up this person? Pushing it aside he faked a smile and shook his head, "Ah i'm just lost in old memories today... I'm sorry. " He hoped he wasn't bothering the teen with such actions. He made it look like talking to him wasn't as important and that was the last thing that he wanted. "So shall we get going or would you like to talk more with me? Ha I'm pretty much up to anything right now." And he meant anything, perhaps he wasn't completely sane anymore.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:18 am

Missions? Rein blinked, tilting his head curiously.

"Professor, if I may ask, what is it exactly that you did as a job before coming here?" Bright eyes were wide and innocently questioning. It seemed the man's attention was wavering, and while the teen didn't mind, it was a little worrying. He wondered if it was just Blake's personality or the fact that he had hit his head. Still, Rein only smiled fondly.

"Please, don't worry about my needs. You could say I'm up at almost any hour." Or every hour, really. He couldn't sleep, after all. After he tied the sash around Blake's head, he leaned up, straightening and pushing off from leaning on the bed. "Really, it's no problem, and it's my pleasure to help."

Rein glanced around.

"Well, we can talk as we get started. How about I change and you rest a moment more?" He directed a little questioning look back at Blake. "Which one is the suit you want me to wear? And you said take off as many clothes as I can. Are these jeans tight enough to go under? I don't have to take them off, do I?" There was a hint of worry, he didn't really feel comfortable removing his pants. The sweater, fine, even the undershirt, though he figured that would be fine, but the pants, he would prefer to keep.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:48 am

Blake had realized that his random talking of past days got him into a situation where he didn't want to talk, but also didn't want to hold anything back. At some point he was going to tell everyone and he felt that Rein was someone that he could trust. Sitting up just a little more and leaning back against the head board of the bed. "Ah my last job and that actually still is, is assassination. My boss said that I should take a break since I had a major mess up. I nearly died because I followed a pretty rookie hint. I think Muse drew a picture of the look on my face when I actually lost something...the bastard." Blake then stopped and realized that Rein had not know who Muse was and he just laughed, "I'm usually not this lacking in detail, but Muse is say my best friend. I actually got a package from him today, its over there with the bottle. Feel free to see what kind of person he is through his letter if you feel like it. None the less, yes I killed people and most times I wasn't paid to do so, it was a way for me to get closer to those who killed my parents." With that little explanation he felt that was enough for now and just nodded it off.

Looking around the room he was trying to remember where he threw the body suit. After a moment he realized it was hiding from his view in the seat of his desk. Leaning over onto his side he saw the dark black and violet stripped material. Pointing that way he hoped Rein could see it as well. "Yeah its right there, hope you don't mind the colors." The jumpsuit was nearly covered in full black except the strips of violet that ran from the outside of the arm all the way down to the ankle. His suit had the same fashion except there was red instead of violet. Sitting forward once again he smiled, "Ah just get down to what your comfortable with and your tight jeans are just fine. Though tomorrow with the pack that I give you you'll have to put your clothes there and be pretty stripped down. Like I said before though under garments are just fine." Looking at his journal Blake reached for it and leaned back up against the wall. "Go ahead and get into the suit, i'll look away as I write down a few thoughts."

With that Blake held the book up in front of his face hiding about half of it and started writing. This of course was his infamous journal of events around the castle. Had everything from the girls he encountered to inside troubles that he felt only his journal could understand. He didn't think that many people minded the presence and he felt that no one had interest in reading it. Why would anyone want to? Then again one day this little book of secrets might save him. Some days he felt it did, but it was usually after something that really wasn't as bad as it seemed.

Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Bright lilac eyes blinked, but the teen neither seemed shocked nor horrified by this revelation of occupation. After all, Rein worked with the dead of a daily basis, death wasn't something he took a special argumentative point of view towards. He nodded when the man was finished with his expalation and took a glance at the note. Despite his curiosity, he didn't feel it right, nor did he feel close enough to the professor, to go looking through the other's personal letters. So, he withheld from accepting the offer of reading the note. It was nice of his friend to send a present, however.

"I am sorry to hear about your parents." It must have been hard. As it was, Rein was simply waiting for time to move, his parents would eventually come to pass. It was...something he was coming to terms with slowly. But having lost them when still unprepared...that had to be crushing. Rein would not blame Blake for killing for that reason. A moment of uncomfortable silence passed over Rein as he didn't quite know what to say and was rather glad for the change of topic. Turning, he followed the direction of the pointed finger.

Picking up the suit rather delicately, Rein looked it over.

"The colors are perfectly fine. I rather like them, actually." He smiled, purple always had been one of his favorites. Nodding as he listened to the clothing directions, the boy was relieved he could keep his pants and made note that during the actual event he would wear a pair of biker shorts or something rather fitted he believed he had. In fact...they might be in the bottom of his suit case. Hm. He'd have to go find them.

Glancing over, Rein watched the man reading before sighing. Well, he wasn't really getting undressed, so he supposed it was fine. He draped the suit over the back of the chair and griped the hem of his over-sized sweater, turning his back to the man. The sound of fabric was loud in his ears as he pulled it over his head, slipping his hair through the neck hole with a practiced motion. The light baby-blue loose tank top underneath hung off his bony frame. Bending down, he took off his shoes before picking up the suit and stepping in to it. It was easy enough to get on, but he found that the back zipper was another matter.

He blushed a small bit. He hated asking this. Heaving another small sigh and shaking his head, he looked over to Blake.

"Uhm, Professor, I'm sorry to, uhm, have to ask, but...can you zip up the back for me?" He had one arm around his front, the other was up, holding his hair in a sweep up our of the way to bare the expanse of his pale neck and shoulder blades.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Listening to Rein, Blake just shrugged his shoulders and smiled about the apologies for his parents passing. Blake would come to terms with it one day, but as of now he was still determined to get things done. Returning his look to the book that was in front of him, he continued to read and make small notes here and there making it seem like he was truly busy. Rein was interesting to him. Not only was he pretty open to all his strange behaviors, but he was also willing to do things with him and be even more comfortable in his living quarters.

With a smile, Blake reviewed his notes and from a few pages back slipped out a piece of paper. Surprisingly enough it was Rein's documents of enrollment information. With a smile he began to read it over. His reading was cut short though as Rein suddenly asked for assistance. Putting his book and the papers down, Blake walked over to Rein and stared at the zipper on the back of the uniform before a smile crept onto his face. "Oh no worries, I don't mind helping." The zipper was very close to Rein's rear and Blake took his time reaching down for it. He slowly pulled it up watching the zipper climbed up and up till it reached the end near the neck area.

As he finished, Blake grabbed Rein by the shoulders and turned the teen around to face him. "Ah all done with that, also I'm glad that you enjoy the colors. The last thing I would want is to give you horrible colors." Smiling, he made his way to the table where a needle, thread, and measuring tape awaited him. Walking back with them in hand, he looked Rein up and down, "Alright i'm going to start working with your body now..... you know for the fitting of course. I'll start with your arms and work my way down, tell me if anything becomes to uncomfortable in anyway. " Blake began patting and sewing any loose material, having his gaze look back and worth between his work and Rein's face searching for any kind of uncertainty.

((sry dear I was feeling pretty sick for the past couple days T.T but yaaaay I replied again))
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Was it just him, or did the zipper take more time that strictly necessary? It must have been the fact that he was embarrassed anyway that it just felt longer. Rein tried to just keep facing forward, not looking at the man behind him as he felt the zip climb up, closing the fabric in around him. It was with a small noise of surprise that Rein was spun around, hair spilling out around him as the teen dropped the arm holding it in the motion, the weight of it being damp pulled out the pins that kept it up. With a huff, Rein just pulled out the hair tie and let it hang in it's full length as the professor retrieved the needed tools. He'd fix it in a moment, but Blake had stated he wanted arms first.

"Thank you." Rein smiled kindly, though the light dusting of red was still present under fair pale skin. "Alright. That's fine. I don't mind. You know what you are doing far more than I do." It was true, the boy had no idea what Blake would need to do for this fitting. It was also true that the boy didn't mind at all, he was used to things grabbing on to his clothes or arms, having his personal space invaded. Zombies tended to be a cuddly sort around him, and more often than not, he was either glomped in an overly-friendly manner or an overly-hostile one. Luckily, Rein doubted that the professor would go that far as to need to tackle hug him in a loving or pain-intending way, so there really shouldn't be anything uncomfortable. Rather, Rein just tried to stay as still as he could, humming a nameless cello-tune in a light note, occasionally moving his hair if it seemed it was getting in the man's way. There was in no way any indication that the thin figure minded anything Blake was doing as of yet, and only watched with interest as the man worked.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:42 am

Blake took no time to ponder on his work. He already had in mind of how this would fit and it was only a few stitching here and fixings there that would have it completed. The process just took a little longer than Blake had wanted, and the gash on his head wasn't feeling the best at the moment. It was like that delayed feeling of pain from a paper cut or anything almost unnoticeable. Shrugging off the attention of the cut here and there he continued to work.

Funny as it was a man this masculine and afraid of male contact was working like a true blue mother with stitching of a child's holey pants. Smiling with every fix he still continued to look back and forth between the work and Rein, lucky for him there was no look of discomfort. As Blake made his way down towards the waist and below he grabbed a new piece of tread knotting off the last piece. Re threading the needle he continued his work working with precise needle work he neared the crotch area and paused. Hmmmm....perhaps he would estimate this part as it didn't need to be skin tight. and from what it seemed from the pants there wasn't need of a lot of room down there.....at least he thought. He wasn't staring at Rein's crotch but how hard could it be? Working past that area he finished up on the legs and smiled with a sense of accomplishment.

Looking up from the floor past his glasses, Blake smiled at Rein. "Well seems like I'm done with the stuff that I need, all I need is for you to slip out of this and I shall finish the final touches." Standing back to face Rein pretty strait on, he nodded throwing the thread to the side. "Would you like to stay longer tonight? I don't think i'm going to sleep anyways mainly for this head injury. Wouldn't wanna fall asleep and never wake up again no?" He laughed gently and sighed at the end of it. Moving over to his bed which was pretty much the only sitting area besides his small work chair, he sat and awaited for Rein to either come sit or prepare for his leaving.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Not much else in the way of sound was there besides the rustling of fabric, and so Rein continued to hum lightly. It was quiet and almost mostly in his head, as if the fact that it was coming out was only an afterthought.

He was relieved when Blake hadn't seen it fit to go up between the legs, although if it had been necessary, he wouldn't have complained. It seemed that the whole ordeal had been fairly speedy, really, Blake seemed rather proficient in sewing. He watched the man declare his accomplishment and stand to go sit down. Rein gave a light 'heh'.

"Professor, I should hope that you can both sleep and wake up a some point tonight. But I shall stay as long as you may like me to." He smiled kindly, head tilted slightly. The teen watched the man sit as he crossed over. Turning his back to the white-haired man, he lifted his hair again to reveal the zipper. "Would you mind helping me again?"

Rein really had nothing else to do. If the man didn't mind, he might stay a little longer. Also, if the Professor feared to sleep because of the head injury, it might not be wise to leave him alone. Of course, Rein was kind of the wrong kind of person to be here to help. Any assistance he could give would only come in handy after the man had actually died...
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Blake could only smile at the words of Rein as he showed worry in the time of sleep he would get. Blake didn't mind though he was up most the night and always got things done the next day usually working off of 4 hours of sleep. Looking at the clock he had next to his bed he saw that it was only midnight. Another hour or two wouldn't be to harsh on him. He was just hoping that Rein was thinking the same. "Well another hour would be nice to have your company. Besides I have a whole bunch of hot cocoa and a room pretty much abandoned out there." He was of course mentioning the room that was just outside his door, there was a fire place that kept him warm and chairs that gave him comfort after a long days work.

Looking back to Rein and the sudden zipper before him, Blake stood up and walked over to Rein's back. Placing his hand on the suit and the other on the zipper, Blake pulled the zipper down to the bottom and stepped back letting Rein step out of it. Taking the suit he smiled and folded it up placing it on the chair. He smiled at his work and decided to finish it in the morning. It just needed a few more stitches here and there to hold it together. Thank goodness he had learned how to sew quickly and efficiently from Muse.

Coming back to Rein he smiled, "So shall you join me for something to drink near the fire?" He asked grabbing one cup and holding the other out to Rein.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Rein nodded.

"An hour more would be lovely." It didn't matter the time, but he wanted to make sure that Blake got the sleep his body needed. As he was helped out of the suit, the boy crossed his arms over his chest a bit insecure and he quickly went to retrieve his over-sized sweater. Slipping it back over his head and pulling his hair free, the teen settled back in to the soft woven fibers. Then, before him was an offered cup. He blinked at it, hesitating. What? Oh. Rein looked up to Blake and wondered what to do. He didn't wish to seem rude...but, he couldn't...

"Yes, please, that'd be wonderful." The acceptance spilled from his lips as his hands reached out to take the cup. Well, he'd just...take small sips? Or...he could just hold the cup to not be rude and then simply forget to...well, it'd work itself out. He waited for Blake to take the lead, uncomfortable wandering around a set of rooms that weren't his.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Blake was more than happy to have the company of Rein follow him through the rooms that he had called home fore the time being. Walking through each one he pointed out the little things that he had enjoyed as well as the things that would on turn annoy him. One of the many things he had enjoyed was the fact that there was a wonderful view to the outside, even at night he wanted to see the darkness that shrouded the grounds below. Though a thing that urked him was the fact that he was kept from using the internet. Looking at the desk where a computer laid collecting dust he sighed and shrugged it off. It was still funny though that he was still oblivious to Reins gender in full.

Having thinking nothing of the sense that the man next to him was well, a man, he just went about his usual polite and manly like self. Coming back to the main room they had first left from Blake just smiled at Rein and sat back down on the bed where he felt a slight dizziness over come him. Looking at the student he sighed a bit and looked over to the side of the bed, "I fear that I should not do anything beyond what this wound would let me.....Perhaps another time we can go and glide from the mountain tops." Sad to say this he pouted. "Yes I believe I would rather not die because of something that was obviously a warning of sorts, don't you agree?" Sitting up Blake spotted his reflection in the mirror across from his bed and glared at it. "I think rather I should take a break from the island and see some old friends back in New York. I must say though I would enjoy your company afterwards!" Realizing how eager he was at the end he sort of shrunk into his shoulders from a slight burn of embarrassment across his face. "I-I mean that is if you have the time and would like to as well."

With that Blake found himself standing and gently grabbing the hand of Rein escorting him out of the room and towards the main door of his full domain. "I'll see you another time okay, sleep well." Gently leading Rein out the door Blake closed the door behind him and sighed a bit, sad seeing the student leave. Walking back to his room he packed a small pack ready for the next day, but till then he found his pillow to be his best friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awaking and refreshed Blake was glad to know that the knot in his head had went down with much needed rest. Looking out the window the sun shown on a beautiful day, but to his surprise he had awaken to something not so pretty. Looking at the mirror he saw his reflection and to his surprise the liquid was nothing but a joke by his friend, Muse. Appearing now female Blake couldn't help but nearly punch a hole in his wall, only stopped though at the thought of himself having to fix it.....unlike the window in the ballroom during that Halloween event though. This was his cue to head down to the shore where he would hope to see the boatman who had helped him across in the first place. Bag in hand and clothes now changed to that of a calm summer jacket coated in a cream color with a white shirt under with blue jeans to match, he was off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finding the boat man a smile appeared on his face and he walked up to him, after short chit chat or well attempted chit chat as the boat man was quiet as usual they were on their way back to the main land......it would be but one month before Blake would return to the island, events that had followed Blake were marked in his journal.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum