The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Doctor's Orders

2 posters

Go down

Doctor's Orders Empty Doctor's Orders

Post  Ndale Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:02 pm

It was Saturday. End of the week, sort of, which meant it was a night to fix what had happened the previous week as much as it was a night to make sure he'd survive the next. All over coffee. That was actually becoming more of a challenge than it probably should have been. It had never been so hard for him before. Not the coffee piece, the part before that, he found drinking lots of the stuff rather easy actually.

Ndale kept from sighing as he walked down the familiar hall. Hands were stuffed in the pockets of black slacks of a fine material. He had over a blood red button down shirt, left open, of an even finer material draped over his shoulders. Normally, he wouldn't wear his nicer clothes around the castle (despite how casually he wore them), but he missed the smooth feel of the high class garb and the place he was going tonight was the perfect location for the style.

He didn't bother knocking. So as he approached the door, the feline simply let himself in as if it were his own private quarters he were entering. And in a way, they might have been. Sure enough, a lot of his stuff certainly was inside.

"Hey, Mom, I'm home." He called easily upon entering.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Doctor's Orders Empty Re: Doctor's Orders

Post  Odqura Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:48 pm

"Welcome home darling, how was your day!"

The resident of this tower-quarter emerged from around the corner to come and greet his visitor with delighted spirit and an adoring smile. His happy expression didn't waver even as he took in the familiar image of steadily-healing bruising. They might have been moving along impressively--thanks to Od's own expert guidance!--but the raptor suspected that he was perhaps only able to maintain his composure upon such a sight because it was familiar. But he hated that. Loathed it, that such a vile thing could ever be considered familiar, marred all over the body of his most beloved. But it did sadden him to an unhealthy degree, and he enveloped his son into a caring embrace. And he held him there while the air felt like it might boil around him from the restrained ire, until he was assured again that he wasn't about to cry or rage or go and tear that filthy student's throat out against Ndale's will.

"Well!" He forced an optimistic chirp, held Ndale at arm's length with one hand, and propped the boy's chin up on his other knuckle and thumb as if to get a look at the injuries on his neck. "We have our work cut out for us this evening! Come on, I've already made you a treat." There was a shimmering adoration in the depths of his gaze for a moment as he looked at his cheetah, and then he lead him into the sitting area where there were large full and frothy mugs of cappuccino waiting for them on the coffee table across from a comfortable Victorian couch, very similar in style to the way Od had set up his classroom.

There were several other things on the coffee table as well, some distance from the gently steaming beverages. Bottles with liquids and dry herbs, small tubs hiding thick ointments and rolls of gauze.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Ndale grinned as Od appeared. He was aware of the glance over his exposed torso and arms were given and as he was engulfed in the warmth of his motherly figure's affection, he huffed in good-natured exasperation and wrapped his arms around the man's frame in return. He nuzzled into the other's shoulder and purred deeply and just let himself be held for as long as needed.

"My day was fine. I went out, slept in a sun spot. Took it easy." He figured the answer would please Od. He was supposed to be healing, after all, and really, Ndale had no arguments to lazing about having catnaps. And really, pleasing the protective guardian was in most people's best interest at the moment. When released and looked over, Ndale compliantly held still and let his chin be directed. He let a characteristically cocky smirk come over him. "Aw Od, this is nothing for you. You'll have me spotless and running around again to get in more trouble in no time."

The feline snickered as he followed the other man into the sitting room, eyes lighting up as his favorite drink was there, prepared no doubt flawlessly to his tastes. He made a small joyful chirping. The other things there were less appealing, but they were overshadowed easily.

"You shouldn't have~" Ndale purred. "But I'm glad you did." With a quick motion, Ndale bent to literally scoop Od up into his arms bride-style, dancing gracefully in a circle to follow the movement before starting over to the Victorian couch where he would deposit the other form, laughing, and seat himself a little less gracefully.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:39 pm

The manner in which Ndale had spent his day was in fact approved of. But the cheetah's cocky remark was met with a frown that bordered on pouting.

"Of course I will! You'll be as right as rain and without the shadow of a scratch when we're through!" His head bowed a fraction and for a very brief moment the shadow over his eyes seemed darker than it had any right to be. He had very certainly been thinking of the guilty party before he yanked his mind from those unhappy depths.

He was about to make a quip in response to Ndale's appreciation of the beverage, but it was interrupted with a startled and undignified yelp when the ground suddenly was not where it was supposed to be.

"You--! Put me down!" He bit sharply, and not because it was uncharacteristic or he generally disapproving of being swept off his feet, but because the last thing he wanted was for Ndale to cause himself any strain. Despite the demand though, his arms did instinctually cling around the cheetah's neck until he was deposited on the couch, where he tried to don his most mother-scolding look which actually just managed to look a bit flustered.

"You're impossible! I won't have you exerting yourself." Od tsked and tried to maintain disapproval even as Ndale laughed. The corners of his mouth did end up curling into a determined smile though, and he quickly hid it behind the rim of his mug as he sipped his cappuccino.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 am

Ndale's ears fell back as he gave the elder man a slightly exasperated, but amused look.

"I'm really fine, Od. I'm not exerting myself." His canines flashed as he pulled on a suave look to replace the cocky one. He purred smoothly as he picked up his cup before reclining back, slouching with knees spread in a haphazard manner, etiquette completely thrown out the window in favor of companionable laxness. It was obviously he was extremely comfortable in his current surroundings.

Lifting the drink, Ndale took a careful sip to test temperature before being more bold and taking a larger mouthful. As he swallowed, a purr rolled around in his chest. He didn't know how, but Od always made the perfect cup of cappuccino. Not to say it always tasted the same. No. There were differences, but that only made it odder as it always seemed to be perfect to his current mood.

"And I'll even sit still and let you fuss over me and apply whatever stange brew you have to make me all beautiful and smooth again." Ndale chuckled after his mouth was free again. "Good?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum