The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Good Bye Petunia

Go down

Good Bye Petunia Empty Good Bye Petunia

Post  Jami Futter Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 pm

(this was a while ago but we just recently did the thread, I fixed it all up and made it pretty!)

Jamifutter *Jami ran through the halls with a paper in her fist, heading straight for Richards Office. Upon reaching it she knocked hard against the wood*

richardwallace: -hearing the frantic footsteps he rose slightly in his chair and looked at the door with interest. what could be requiring such a hurry?- Come on in.

jamifutter *As soon as Jami heard his voice, Jami burst through the door looking much frazzled and out of breath* Ri...Richard!

richardwallace: -ha, so it was Jami, and in distress again. he smiled briefly, glad to see her, but quickly schooled his expression into a more serious one- Jami, hello. Is there a problem?

jamifutter : *Jami looked up after a few breaths with worried eyes* I'm going to get to the point. Petunia is planning to kill me!

richardwallace: -blinks- ...Well, she won't, if I have anything to say about it. -his brow creases, but he remains perfectly composed. if he wouldn't, who would...?- How exactly is she planning to go about that?

jamifutter: *looking at him blankly for a second she coughed* It's hard to explain. It's something like what happened to my father I guess. She could shut me away till I give up, or crush me...*her panicked feelings were making her jumpy and she jumped at a creak from a tree outside, shakily Jami held out the paper in her hand to Richard* It's... stupid and I guess I am crazy to think it'll work but... I can't stand her anymore, she needs to be taken care of for good.

richardwallace: -nods slowly- Okay... Calm down, Jami. It will be fine, you're not alone in this. -he tried to sound reassuring, even if he wasn't as confident as he appeared. he looks down at the paper then accepts it, carefully holding it up to examine it. he remains silent for a moment- Well... I don't know. It is a sliver of hope, at least. -squints- Not all of it is legible...

jamifutter : *Jami nodded and tried to calm herself taking deep breaths* I found it in my village library, it was inside an old spell book. It's really outdated though it seems. Do you think there is any other way that’s less embarrassing?*looking at her clothes and wiping invisible dust off her jeans* is cotton really needed, and... it's really ...weird...

richardwallace : -coughs- Yes, well. Sadly, I am no expert on magic. I am unable to determine the... -he glances at the paper again- ...the merit of this. -pauses- I think it is worth a try, though. If it doesn't work, then we can start worrying about other ways.

jamifutter: but it's...never mind. It's all I could find... *petunia became slightly aware at the thoughts of the paper she had found* I need to not get angry or confused... she knows what I'm doing...

richardwallace : -nods- Alright. -tries a small smile- Don't worry, Jami. You have friends who won't let her hurt you. We'll find a way to solve this... So, cotton. I suppose we can, hm, borrow some bed sheets... the herb will likely be found in the garden... pure water is not an issue, either... the container. -looks to Jami again- Do you have any idea what sort of a container is necessary?

jamifutter: *embarrassed at the thought of wearing bed sheets* uh... container. Like a jam jar?

richardwallace: Jam jar... no, it has to be something with a little more... flair. -smirks slightly as he looks around his office. he opens the drawer of his desk and ruffles through its contents- Ah! This will do. -he takes out a medium sized empty ink bottle. it is not antique or anything of the sort, but it is a pretty bottle, clearly a product of quality- We shall keep her jet black soul in a fitting container. Shall we go? -gets up-

jamifutter : *she nodded silently getting up to go along with Richard*

richardwallace: -having gathered the necessary supplies the two made their way to the more desolate part of the castle to avoid possible onlookers. one of the rooms used for storage would serve the purpose perfectly. Richard opened the door and held it open for the girl, then set the sheets and water he was carrying on a nearby table. he glances to Jami to check her mood- You alright there?
jamifutter: *calmly and still quite embarrassed she smiled a bit as she looked in the strange room*

richardwallace: -not sure how to interpret her silence, he clears his throat then gestures to the sheets- I will leave now for a moment so that you may change. Just wrap yourself up like you would in a towel, I suppose. I'm not sure if it makes a difference. And then... -looks around the room- ...lie down on that chaise longue over there. I think that'd be best. -he clears his throat uneasily again then walks out, closing the door behind him-

jamifutter: *blushing a bit she nodded and looked at the door as he closed it. Sighing she went over to the sheets taking off her shirt and jeans she wrapped the sheet around her many times so all of it was on her. she summoned her wings to help fly over to the couch instead of hopping,* Um... Richard?

richardwallace: -he leaned against the wall beside the door outside with a heavy sigh and waited until she called for him. he pushed himself off the wall and walked back in carefully and gave an amused smile upon seeing her- This looks like a poor man's Ancient Roman costume. But I reckon it will do. -pulls the paper out of his pocket to look at it, then walks over to the table to pick up the herb- Now you're supposed to eat this... while remaining still, I guess. -he walked over to hand the plant to her. ah, this was... tense-

jamifutter: *oh gosh how embarrassing but Richard was the best person for this, no one else would be serious or focused but she did laugh a bit at his joke* lame costumes make for one hell of a party though. *looking at the herb she nodded* it's used for relaxing, guess it keeps me still... *she reached a hand up to take the herb and put it in her mouth*

richardwallace: -chuckles- Indeed. Perhaps I should have worn one as well... -looks at the herb- Is it? Well, good to know. Herbology is sadly another thing I don't know anything about. -looks to the papers again. by then, he had read it enough times to memorize every word, but looking at it gave him some sense of... security, maybe, a hope that this wasn't all a foolish and hopeless effort. banishing demons, ha... who'd have guessed he'd ever get to do it- Don't say anything more, Jami, lest this all be in vain. -picks up the bottle of pure water and pours some into his hand, then begins to sprinkle it by dipping his fingers into it and flicking them over both Jami and the chaise longue, while lowly muttering 'Petunia' over and over again. it does feel a bit silly but the seriousness of the situation is enough to stop him from laughing-

jamifutter: *Jami swallowed the herb and closed her eyes, breathing deeply. As Richard went on to chant and sprinkle her with water it was so hard not to stay still...but something started feeling strange. A tugging sensation in her head. It started to get worse and she tried very hard not to make a sound, the head ache felt like her head was splitting in all directions and the feeling spread down to her limbs and torso. The pain was all over but it hurt most in her head. Petunia was screaming as well. No doubt the demon felt pain too Jami let out a gasp but pressed her lips together for a bit before struggling out,* It's...work-ing

richardwallace: -his eyes widened- Is it... -quickly he resumed the chanting while reaching for the ink bottle to place it by her head. honestly, though... he felt a bit sorry for Petunia, in a way. she could have been a horrid demon, but that didn't mean she didn't deserve a life of her own... still, this was not the time for second thoughts. he cleared his throat- ...Petunia. I command you to leave this body and move into this flask. -he had half expected his voice to shake at some point, but it didn't-

jamifutter: *As Richard commanded Petunia seemed to shrink inside of Jami's mind. Physically a black mist seemed to surround her body. Petunia's soul was being moved toward the container, but it was painful. As it went on the les pain she felt. It melted away from her limbs and went until it was only a slight head headache, The black soul was finishing its way into the ink bottle when Jami opened her eyes* Is it done?.... *The room was a bit dizzy but things were settling. All the blackness was inside now, little bits tickled the opening of the bottle*

richardwallace: -he took a step back as the dark fumes appeared and stood there, watching, wringing out his hands a bit nervously. after all of it seemed to move into the bottle, he waited a split second more then quickly moved over to close the bottle in a slightly less-than-gracious movement. he sighed loudly- Yes... Yes, I believe it is.

jamifutter: *sitting up Jami breathed a sigh of relief* Thank goodness! ...I'm...alone, she's really gone *Jami looked happily at Richard, there was an overwhelming feeling of calm upon her. She didn't feel too crazy and over excited but he was happy and content and she and Richard were the only ones here not in a jar. Looking at the black soul that was petunia Jami sat up and stared at it without emotion* What do I do with her?

richardwallace: Yes. -he smiled and let out a huff of relief, quickly glancing around and locating a chair to sit heavily in- I had my doubts, but yes. She's gone. -follows her gaze to the bottle- Well, there are two options. Either you keep it, and make sure it doesn't get into the wrong hands... or we toss it into the ocean and hope for the best.

jamifutter: *looking at the jar Jami felt a pull between them. No, she couldn't get rid of Petunia, not completely. Petunia had been part of her.* I'll keep her safe. *wrapping the sheets around herself more tightly she buried herself in some more liking the comfort of its warmth.* Good choice on the ink bottle. It suits her well.

richardwallace: -watches her, then nods in approval- A wise choice. I wouldn't sleep well knowing she's out there somewhere unsupervised, even if contained in this way. -chuckles lightly, running a hand across his hair- It does, doesn't it? How convenient of me to still be using that to write. Well, anyway. How was your trip?

jamifutter: *slumping back on the couch she let out a huge teenage groan* I'm glad I'm back! It was crazy. I stepped foot into the village and everyone stares at me until my mother walks by and recognizes me! Some stayed away but the older Fairies and some of my old friends talked to me. *looking over at him she bit her lip* Remind me to give you that gift I promised. Anyway It was fine overall. Mum gave me a load of money and some of her special scar erasing cream. She wasn't happy how beat up I got. *she laughed a little* I'm a tough girl though.

richardwallace -smiles, leaning back in the chair comfortably- That's nice. I wonder, how did your village appear to you in comparison to your memories? I remember visiting my hometown after... a while and it seemed so small and secluded. -sighs- Ah, well. So you are, Jami. I applaud your resilience.

jamifutter: *she took a second to remember the village* It looked newer, like someone had rebuilt it more modern. I guess I should have expected that since I blew the place up. *she smiled at the praise* I'm sure my skills help with it. If I get paper cuts they start healing straight away.

richardwallace: -laughs quietly- Then perhaps something good came out of the destruction... I shouldn't be saying such things. -shakes head, but is still smiling- You should still be careful, though. Don't rely on magic too much. -gets up- I suppose I will let you get refreshed now, and I will see you later.

jamifutter : *Jami nodded, he was right she used her fire for too much. Standing as he did she held the sheets up and smiled* Thank you so much Richard. *looking at her clothes she walked over to pick them up looking at the door to see if he had left*

richardwallace: You're welcome... I thank you for the opportunity to experience banishing a demon. It was... an odd thing. -laughs a little uneasily- Until later, dear. Remember about my souvenir. -turns around and leaves, a bit disturbed but relieved overall-
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum