The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Big room...

Go down

Big room... Empty Big room...

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:37 am

Sebastian looked around, and decided that the art classroom needed some paint. He set his backpack down on the floor and got out his paints and paint brushes. Soon the entire room was splattered with his favorite colors:

soft blue
blue
dark blue
blood red
purple
black
gold
silver

It was artistically splattered and it gave the room a nice artistic feel. He pulled isles out of his bag and set up twenty-three of them, all full standing size. He set them up in the corner of the room facing the center. In the second corner, he set up the pottery wheels he also managed to pull out of his backpack (with a little difficulty). After making sure that they were running, he set up a few other things as well as wondering how he would manage to get water into the room...

Back to top Go down

Big room... Empty Re: Big room...

Post  Zula Clefhoof Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Walking down the corridor toward the Art classroom, Zula hoped that Sebastian might be there, because she wanted to give him back his sketchbook no matter what. She felt uncomfortable if she didn't return things that doesn't belong to her and at the same time felt bad that Sebastian might be worried without his sketchbook. When she peek from the doorway, she saw Sebastian was busy painting the classroom. ...Maybe each teacher have their own taste, Zula thought to herself, since she liked Odqura's classroom. Wait, this isn't the time to critic someone sense of taste, she thought to herself.

"Um...Sebastian?"
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Big room... Empty Oh.... welcome...

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Sebastian looked up as he was pulling yet another pottery wheel out of his bag. His cheeks flushed red and he accidentally dropped it back in his bag. There was a little "pop" noise when that happened. "Welcome to art class?" he asked with a small smile. "How are you doing?" he was trying to be mature, and a little distant with his heart because he was worried about getting too close to her too fast. His heart really was trying to get him in trouble it seemed, as it was telling him to move forward and give her a soft kiss. He didn't want to make it too awkward for her, as he knew she had to be feeling that way...

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:03 pm

"Kinda okay, I guess...you?"Zula entered the classroom, standing in front of him an arm length distance. "Are you decorating the classroom?" Zula asked, though obviously she knew the answer but she just wanted to strike a conversation.
Little did she knew, whenever she looked at Sebastian or when he came to her thought, the way he smiles made her heart skipped a beat. She thought maybe she was nervous or...when the incident happened at the Courtyard came to her mind she blushed slightly.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:22 pm

He gave a nod, and pulled the last pottery wheel out of the much too small backpack, and put it with the others, "I thought that splatter paint would be a lot of fun..." he smiled at her, his eyes seemed to light up. All he could really think about was her. She was beautiful, and simply captured him.

"W-well I um.... I wanted to say sorry for earlier, I was... out of line... I can understand if you decide to report me... " he said, hoping that he wouldn't get reported as this was the only real place that he had a chance, but if she decided to do that, who was he to stop her... she had every right to do so if she wished.

He stood there kinda awkwardly looking over her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 am

Confused, Zula tilted her head. "Report? Report you about what?" At first Zula didn't really understand why Sebastian said he wouldn't mind if she report him...could it be he meant by last time?

"W-why would I want to report you? Is not that you did something wrong..." said Zula as she looked away, actually she really didn't thought much about last time incident because she didn't really know what is like to love someone or to be loved. The last time she checked in the Library about love that meant "Love is an emotion of strong personal attachment" and also she read something about "Love at first sight."
Somehow she felt a little sad when he apologized. Could it be that he doesn't like me? ...wait, what does it mean? How come I feel sad all sudden? Zula thought to herself when she shyly glance at him.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:08 pm

"You know, I can get in trouble... for drawing the picture of us kissing... for even thinking of such a thing..." he said looking into her eyes, "I just .... want you to know, I really care for you Zula" he said. His eyes searched her, how could he have already fallen in love. What was this feeling, why... why was it so strong. She was so attractive, so innocent, so beautiful, he just wished that he could make the picture he drew come true, and yet, he wanted the relationship to develop nicely.

He hesitated before going to touch her cheek, and stroke her soft skin. He moved slowly giving her the option of being able to move away before he could actually touch her. He wanted everything to completely be up to her. She was his number one priority after all... She even came before his teaching, at least in his heart she did.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:21 pm

((Sry I took longer time to reply>_< was a little busy and thinking what to type at the same time. And sry if it's a little short >_< ))

Zula could feel Sebastian's gaze on her, she slowly looked up at him her lips parted slightly. "Is this what people called "Love at first sight"?" Zula blurted out. The way Sebastian moved gave her the idea that he wanted to touch her face.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:00 am

Sebastian took back his hand, realizing it was probably a stupid idea to have any sort of physical contact with her. His hand had been open, he quickly had closed it, brought it back to his chest, and then let it hang at his side. The girl's next phrase caught him so off guard his cheeks turned ten different shades of read...

" I um... uh...." he was totally speechless. He could hardly open his mouth as he gazed down at her, was she asking if he loved her? Figuring, since his vocal chords were failing him, he gave a slow nod with a hoarse, "I-I gu-guess?" It really wasn't too terribly difficult to scare Sebastian like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:44 pm

When Sebastian didn't attempt to touch her, Zula suddenly felt a little disappointed and frustrated for no reason. She took a quick glance down to his hand that hang by his side and wished that she was brave enough to take his hand. When her gaze return to Sebastian's face, she could see that her words must have caught him off guard, because he seems surprised.
She decided to risk making the first move, well just a little. Zula leaned a little closer to him, close enough to make contact to each other. She stood on the tip of her toe and managed to give Sebastian a quick kiss, and then waited for his reaction.

((hope not OOC because idk now))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Sebastian's eyes go wide, and then fall shut, he ran his fingers through her hair and looked down at her before he leaned down and pressed his lips to her again, very gently, and with a lot of passion. He didn't think about what he was doing, or the risk he could be putting the both of them in, he did as his heart told him to do, one of the few times that he actually acted on what he felt. He pulled away and looked down into her eyes, and gave a gentle smile, his eyes soft and his body relaxed. "I think you're simply amazing." he says without any stutter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:38 am

This is the first time Zula felt this kind sensation of closeness, the way Sebastian kissed her made her knees gone weak and nearly gave away that she have to buckle her knees. She reply him by giving him a shy smile, she wanted to ask him to do it again but she was afraid she might collapse to the floor on the spot because her legs are still weak.
Remembering the sketchbook she's still holding, she gives it to Sebastian. "I'm sorry that I took your sketchbook that time...I got nervous all sudden and forgotten to return it."
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:06 am

Sebastian gave a soft smile, "I don't mind hun, don't worry about it." he took the sketchbook and set it on the closest easel. He moves around behind her, a little shyly, and wraps his arms around her waist, before burying his face in her hair, "You... you know we can't tell anyone about this right Zula... I could get a lot of trouble if the headmistress or one of the deans find out, but it's worth it to be with you." His body seemed to fit around her in a perfect protective manner. He was just the right size for her, or so he felt. He was just happy to actually have someone that he had feelings for in his arms, and he really didn't want the moment to end, he wanted to say I love you but he didn't want to say it prematurely. He wanted to make sure that was really how he felt before he told her those three little words, they only did just meet, and he wanted it to be real love, not love at first sight, he just needed to be sure...

The feelings he had for her were similar to the ones he remembered having for his parents as a child, a longing to please, a longing to be with her. The feelings that he had for her were much stronger, and there was a need to be protective of her even if she wasn't in any danger at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:39 am

As Sebastian wrapped his arms around her from behind, she could feel his body heat pressing behind her back. For some reason, she felt unexpectedly very comfortable in his embrace as if she longed for such warmth a long long time ago. But the way Sebastian told said made her feel slightly worried, although she never actually went to a real school and didn't know that a relationship between a teacher and student are out of the question, the tone in his voice seems to tell her that he would be in trouble if anyone, whoever they are saw them being so close together.
"...As long no one sees us then we can go on like this?" Zula asked, as she touched his hand.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:53 am

"So long as we keep it a secret hun." he says softly liking the way she felt against him. His voice was soft, and he seemed comfortable around her. He could even speak, which was amazing in itself. He really wished that the two of them could just be like this together for a while. His heart was beating rapidly, but it felt nice, he kissed the top of her head with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:15 pm

((so...end of the topic? o.o I wanna make the relationship move slowly so they can take their time slowly understand each other before moving to another stage XD ))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:44 pm

((lol seb would never move to anything further than this lol, you're overestimating Seb, he would've never made it this far if she didn't kiss him first.... and sorry that I didn't get on sebs account, i was being lazy.))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:25 am

((ah it's okay ;D ))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content