The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Searching for the intruder (part 2)

2 posters

Go down

Searching for the intruder (part 2) Empty Searching for the intruder (part 2)

Post  Zula Clefhoof Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:48 am

When Zula reached the Field, she's still looking for possible clues the intruder would have left. Lucky it wasn't a rainy day or the tracks would be not visible anymore...but talk about tracks I wonder would the intruder would even pass here... Zula thought to herself as she looked around.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Searching for the intruder (part 2) Empty Re: Searching for the intruder (part 2)

Post  `NPC Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 am

The day is clear and unusually warm. The field's grass bends under the touch of a light breeze. The sun is strong, gently warming the shoulders and backs of all who might pass under it. But this also means that the field stands open without many places to hide. It is unlikely that if an intruder would remain here long if he did pass through.

Trees from the Heron Forest scatter the northern side of the field, providing more cover for anyone who would want to remain unseen.

`NPC
Admin

https://aalc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Searching for the intruder (part 2) Empty Re: Searching for the intruder (part 2)

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 am

Ludolf came up from behind her running, his nose was completely dirty, he had been tracking her. Upon actually seeing her, he ran full out to catch up with the girl, he wanted to make sure he was safe, he also wanted to have an adventure as Sebastian slept inside of him. He ducked between her legs as he tried to slide to a stop only to fall into the grasses, and on top of a porcupine. He quickly got up holding in his yelp and came over to her, with big, "PLEASE GET THIS THING OFF ME!" eyes.

((Sorry, I hope you don't mind, if you do, I can always remove Ludolf (I just didn't want to try to search for myself... I was going to have Andraste stumble upon him in the forest, but someone else got to her first XD)))

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Well whatever, guess I'll need to cross the Field and keep looking, Zula thought to herself as she stretched her arm slightly. She liked that to be outside more because the air is fresh and the view isn't half bad, she just wished she'd brought her own sketch book along so she could sketch the scenery.
Suddenly, she felt something furry ducked past between her legs, which made her say "Kya!" and to see Ludolf fell into the grasses and quickly came toward her with a struggling porcupine sticking out. "O-oh dear, Ludolf you fell on a porcupine!" Zula was a little afraid because porcupine's needles can be quite painful, but seeing Ludolf makes her more worried. "Hold on, I-I'll get it off you."
Zula slowly reached out toward the struggling creature and slowly get it off to avoid hurting Ludolf.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Ludolf seemed relieved when she took the animal off of him, "Sorry I slipped, couldn't stop...." he pressed into her, and licked her hand like a dog, "So where we going, what am I tracking for ya today?" he seemed eager to help her, he loved being pet and loved by her. Not to mention Sebastian's crush on her, it was only natural that he should get close to her too, and what ever she was doing, took her on quite the journey, and he wanted to help and follow her. He had a little bit of blood in his fur from his injury, but he was ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:39 pm

The midday sun was slowly making its way to the west, letting whoever was watching know that it was just past noon. The unusual clear day was promising to remain so at least until tomorrow. The field had not been recently cut, and the blades of grass could reach the knees of most.

Even though the day was warm, the grass smelled damp and sweet. But mixed with this sweetness was another, fainter scent. It wafted through the trees that gathered at the north of the field on the outskirts of the Heron Forest. Whatever it was it was foreign, a mix of smoke and exhaust, reminiscent of the cities back in the human-ruled world we had all come from.

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:32 am

"It's alright, Ludolf." Zula felt relived that Ludolf came, at least she doesn't have to worry about lonely without company. "I'm not sure myself..." she looked at the scenery, as if scanning for something unusual. "I wanted to look for this intruder the Headmistress mentioned because he or she seems to have cause the Headmistress to worry...I just hope whoever this intruder was wasn't as dangerous as I imagine..." said Zula while she scratched behind Ludolf's ear while thinking absent mindly. At first she thought she was imagine things when she smelled something foreign, the smell that reminded her about the cities.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:42 am

Ludolf was about to reply, but he caught a whiff of something as she was beginning to reply, he began to follow the smell slowly, "Don't you worry, I'll protect you." Ludolf assured, slowly stalking the scent like a hunting wolf, "I just ask that you stay behind me so that if something happens, he or she has to deal directly with me, I don't like hostage situations.... and it could get you hurt.... but I don't even know if he's that dangerous... perhaps it's just a fluffy bunny who got jealous..." he was trying to lighten the mood and ease the girl's fears, but he was quite tense, and worried that something might actually happen, and he really felt the need to protect Zula, not only because he loved her attention, but because Sebastian was madly in love with her, what else could he do?

What can I do, I really don't want her getting hurt, but if I lead her the wrong way she might get mad at me, and she won't ever be safe until we find that damn intruder.... his mind began to go over the possibilities.

Well sunshine, you could always let me out, I use my speed to capture the intruder, come back, look totally hot, and make her love us more

First of all, you'd be completely naked when you do this, not that that has stopped you before, but it could scare Zula off. Second of all, Zula still doesn't know that Sebastian has two people running around in his head, he's scared, and quite possibly could end up loosing her completely. And I don't know about you, but I kinda like it when Sebastian actually isn't miserable....

Vlad made no reply aside from a sharp huff, as he leaned back and crossed his arms, watching Ludolf follow the scent trail.

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:20 am

Further along, the scent becomes stronger, thicker. It is a sure sign that the trail is fresh.

From the northern half of the field, the castle grounds spread out to the west. The castle itself can be seen towering over the horizon, a clear blue sky beyond it. But the trail doesn't lead that way. Instead, it veers north, towards the close end of the dirt road.

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Zula chuckle slightly at Ludolf's joke about the fluffy bunny, "Thank you, Ludolf. I knew that I could count on you..." said Zula, as she followed the wolf as he seems to pick up the foreign scent.

((sry for short one, after that we'll move on to dirt road, yes? ))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:12 pm

((I suggest you two join up with Zerda and Aesis on the dirt road so you have a strong party and all get the same clues. ^^))

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down