The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Nyaaa! Music Room!

Go down

Nyaaa! Music Room! Empty Nyaaa! Music Room!

Post  Illisandria Carthain Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Sandria swung around and laughed, "I didn't know they had a music room here! This place has everything!" she pulled out her flute and played a few experimental notes. "Ahh...," she sighed in contentment, "Beautiful..." She looked around and frowned, "I wonder if there's anyone else here who would like to play with me..."
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Nyaaa! Music Room! Empty Re: Nyaaa! Music Room!

Post  Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Syril stumbled around, flapping his wings crazily. As he caught his balance, he lost a couple more feathers.

"Great. A couple more." he mumbled angrily.

The fact that these hallways were not large enough for him to stretch his wings fully was a bother. He'd probably want to consult the head, but that might put jeopardy to his job as a Professor.

He found a door, hopefully this was the 'music room' that should be in the academy.

He twisted the doorknob, opening it. "Alas...this is it." He said, sighing contently.

The music room had met his 'requirements'.

"It was spacey...Check." he muttered to himself.

'Instruments? Check. Stands...I think there's some. But I guess people can use other chairs for that as well.' he thought, nodding his head while judging the room's condition.

He then wondered how he would teach music class, with his lack in playing reeds.

"..bloody pieces of wood. They can't even be accustomed to beaks."

He looked around, and also saw the other, not long after hearing her flute playing. "Nice F. A bit sharp though." he said, forming a smile-like facial feature.

Hearing her ask for someone to play along with her, he replied "I would, but then I would need lips, rather than my beak, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Sandria whipped around and started with a squeak, "Oh! I-hello sensei. I hope I haven't offended you...I thought most of the people would have...lips..." She blushed and looked away, "You're Syril, yes? I forget what you teach..."
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 pm

"Ah, well, I teach the art of music, since art isn't just drawing."

He chuckled a she looked away.

"If you don't mind, can you turn around? I wouldn't want to scare or disgust you with what I'm about to do next, lass."

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Illisandria looked away and nodded, "I've seen some of the Wyrms transform and it's not a pretty sight...I suppose it's the same for most of the other non-humanoid to humanoid shifters."
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 pm

As his bones snapped, as if aligning to an invisible grid, he turned into his humanoid form. "Wyrms..? Never heard of them. As for gryphons, that's a different story. I myself don't know completely of my own kin." He hesitated. "You can turn around now. I do not like using this form, because most rooms can barely hold me and my wings, but at least my humanoid form has lips, eh? And I won't have to worry about choking on reeds or mouthpieces now, huh?" He slightly half smiled, then went back to an emotionless frown as if it had been his first time smiling...sort of.

Back to top Go down

Post  Illisandria Carthain Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:18 pm

Illisandria nodded slightly, "I can understand. A beak must not be comfortable when attempting to play any instrument...what do you play, if I may be so rude to ask?"
Illisandria Carthain
Illisandria Carthain
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down