The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Nice to be out

2 posters

Go down

Nice to be out Empty Nice to be out

Post  Nyt/Hyden Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Hyden quickly found the teacher's lounge. Guess one could say it was his natural cat instincts. Have YOU ever seen a lost cat? He sighed happily noticing a couple comfortable looking couches. "Nice place for a cat nap. Quiet, warm, and has nice seating." He took a few of the cushions off a couch and placed them neatly in the warmest corner.

"Hmm...would people think it weird to come in and find a sleeping cat-man lying down on cushions in the corner...Yup, I beleive they would. I don't care I sleep best this way and need my cat naps." Hyden lied down on the cushions curling around till his back faced the rest of the room. He pawed at his whiskers, patting them down some and went to sleep.

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Nice to be out Empty Re: Nice to be out

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Lizzie had wandered around for god knows how long looking for the teachers lounge, she actually walked straight past it the first three times! She sighed in relief and knocked lightly on the door. All she wanted was to ask a question about the island and the boundaries but she hadn't found a single teacher on her way round... Well no one she thought was a teacher. She could her breathing on the other side of the door, so she knew SOMEONE was inside - she tried knocking a second time just to be sure. After no answer she decided to just walk in, she grabbed the Handle and stepped inside.

"oh, professor? I'm, Uh, very sorry" she cleared her throat and blushed slightly - there was a cat asleep in the corner! She knew there were animal professors but she'd feel beyond stupid if this just turned out to be a cat...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyt/Hyden Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 am

Hyden lifted his head slowly, resting lazily on his arm and looked over his shoulder. It wasn't often when someone would wake him from a nap so he hoped for their sake, the person who woke him had good reason. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the girl standing in the doorway. Wasn't this the teachers' lounge? He rolled onto his back and sat up in a smooth motion. "...I know this may sound rude," he sighed, "but waking a feline in the middle of a dream needs a good excuse." Hyden stood up quickly noticing the height difference even from across the room.

Hyden looked down at his makeshift nest in the corner and began picking up the pillows to put them back on the couches. You know, that's probably the rudest you've been to anyone since you came here. Hyden straightened and looked back at the girl. He softened his expression, "I'm sorry about that miss. Sadly, being irritable after a nap is...a troublesome trait for all cats." He patted the newly cushioned couch and went back to putting the rest of the pillows back, "Come, sit. I'll answer any questions you have."

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Lizzie shuffled into the room with her hands behind her back, "oh, um, I'm sorry, sir" she bit at her lip and looked up at the cat man awkwardly... She felt even shorter than usual... She fiddled with the bottom of her usual black shorts absent mindidly. She nodded at his words and move further into the room, "that's okay sir" she smiled a little, her mouth turning up at the corners slightly. "thanks" she murmured before steppin forwards and pulling out a chair to perch on the end of. If it was possible she was even shorter now. "I just wanted to ask some questions about the castle and general rules" she shuffled a little, feeling stupid for even bothering him now.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyt/Hyden Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Hyden finished putting all the pillows back then turned to the girl. She wasn't to outwordly amazing. He was used to seeing girls that looked quite similar, though her red eyes threw him off for a moment. He yawned and went to a counter where a coffee maker sat. He picked it up noticing it was empty and quickly filled the top with water. "Well, I'll try to answer them best to my knowledge...would you like a cup too?" He motioned to the coffee maker, which was brewing the mixture he had placed in. He stood there watching the machine work, a slightly unneeded look of impatience showing in his face. "....Though, I may not know every answer. I'm only the Foreign Language teacher. I don't have much info to begin with." He then stopped the coffee maker, what was in the cup was just enough for him, only a third filled. He took the cup and set it to the side, placing another in, incase the girl did want some. He then found some creamer and poured it till his cup was full. He poured in a packet of sugar, found a spoon, and stirred the light tan drink.

Nyt/Hyden
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 pm

This professor confused Lizzie slightly, he did t act as professional as the others she had met... Although she hadn't met all that many to be honest. The question caught her off guard for a moment and she blinked her ruby eyes a couple of times before she answered, "oh, no thanks - I'm not good with hot... Drinks..." she trailed off as he realised what a stupid answer that was, she used to have to wait ages - blowing and puffing on hot drinks - before she could take a sip. Now she could swallow fire if she felt like it... Not that she ever felt the urge to eat a ball of flames... "Um , I'm sorry - I ramble... Alot" she smiled slightly. "really? What languages do you speak?" she asked curiously, "I just wanted to know curfews and things - places you can and can't go... What times ect..." she shrugged slightly, her ringlets bouncing and gave the professor a bright smile. She crossed one short leg over the other, "Anything you can tell me is good, I'm sorry I disturbed you professor"

((sorry - it's a long story))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down