The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Nice to Meet You

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nice to Meet You Empty Nice to Meet You

Post  Jami Futter Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Jami had been meaning to drop of her reply letter sooner but her process to clean up took longer then she had expected. As well as she was starving so had taken a trip to get food. There she had ended up eating a full meal of chicken mashed potatoes with gravy and all sorts of desserts. When she finally finished her food she went back to her room forgetting about the letter in her pocket. From there she fell asleep. By the time she woke up it was about 9 pm.

She had rolled over to hear crinkling when she woke. Her eyes widened, remembering she had forgotten. Quickly she ran out of the room and down the hall to Owen and Rein's room. A room she was familiar with. She knocked on the and really hoped someone would let her in to deliver the letter. If it was Owen even better.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Nice to Meet You Empty Re: Nice to Meet You

Post  Rein Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Rein had been inside, 'hanging out' as Owen had referred. This consisted mostly of reading. He was curled up, sitting sideways, long legs pulled up as he leaned his side against the back of the comfy armchair. A book was resting against his knees and he lazily flipped the page, reading and learning about Latin. It wasn't exactly fascinating, but it was slightly interesting and was very useful. Well, whatever. He continued reading.

A knock interrupted. Glancing down at his page number, he closed the book and slipped out of his chair. Placing the book on the seat cushion, he strode to the door, long strawberry brown hair hanging loose. He has wearing a baggy grey knitted sweater that almost hung off his shoulder and dark blue skinny jeans. The tall boy opened the door and looked down at the girl on the other side, eyes glowing in a soft light that matched the smoothness of his smile.

"Hello, how may I be of service?"
Rein
Rein
Admin

Height : 185 cm (6'1")
Weight : 67 kg (147 lbs)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:57 pm

The male who answered the door was definitely not Owen. He was tall, very tall, and his hair was longer than, well of course it was longer then hers but, it was long. Not a bad looking boy either, and a face she had seen before only in the dim light of a cave.

Jami looked up at him the best she could and tried to appear the confident young lady she was. "Hallo, I am Jami Futter. I believe you are Rein? I think we have met once briefly." She held a hand out just like she would to a new person. Something she had grown use to, while living in the Human world. Faeries don't usually greet new people with gestures. Words were enough.

"I am sorry for coming at this time of night but, I have a letter for your room mate." she said giving out just a hint of longing, from wanting to see the boy. Her formality was sure to break soon, being near a room she was quite comfortable with being in.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 am

"Ah, so you are Jami. I've heard much about you, the pleasure is all mine, miss." Rein inclined his head towards the girl in a small bow, taking her hand in his for a brief shake. "I am indeed Rein, but," He looked back quickly in to the room as if to check one last time that Owen hadn't suddenly appeared and become one with his bed again or something similar. "Owen is out at the moment. I would gladly take a message for him or, if you should want, you may come inside and wait. Though, I do not know how long he will be."

Rein took a step back in to the room, opening the door more, making room in case the girl decided to come in. After all, it was not like she was interrupting his sleep or anything like that. He was admittedly slightly bored with reading about Latin as well, company would not be wholly unappreciated.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:19 am

Much about her? Owen wouldn't really talk about her would he? Even so she blushed at the thought. As Rein stepped back Jami saw the a better view of the room. It was, clean? Well that was an improvement. Rein must be a god room mate. "If you don't ind I would like to wait. It is, something I'd like to give him myself." She stepped into the room and went over to the one messy thing in the room. Owen's bed. She made up the sheets and sat on the edge, then looked to Rein.

"The room is, cleaner than usual. I can actually see the floor. Last time i was here it was clean as well I think, but I didn't really notice. I was trying to get him out of the room for some air. We ended up both covered in mud though."
she laughed a bit with a small smile. Looking over at Reins side of the room she saw his chair and other little things, including a skull. She slightly remembered Owen saying something about it.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:53 am

Rein hummed noncommittally, closing the door after Jami had entered with a soft click.

"Yes, well, Nef cleaned it for us when I moved in. She very particular." He flipped a hand casually and moved to return to his armchair. The boy moved the book, instead placing it on an oak side table and sat down cross-legged, knees resting against the arms of the chair. He reached over and picked up the skull of Jim. He held the skull in his lap like one would place a loved teddy bear. As if waking from the contact, the skull's sockets glowed dully the same color as Rein's own eyes, as if sleepy. He chuckled lightly.

"That is something you'll have to explain. How did you both become covered in mud?"
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Jami would have to find out who this Nef was. She would have to tell her what a good job she had done. The skull's eyes shocked her a bit but she didn't jump. Looking back up at Rein's face she smiled remembering the day. "We went to the garden and his crutches slipped. As for me, after we left the garden we went to the stables where a pig jumped me for food. " she started laughing again at the memory. She would have to cheack on Xavier soon. He must have grown.

She eyed the Skull again with a curious look.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:59 pm

The boy chuckled lightly in to his hand at the images from these rather unfortunate events.

"Sounds amusing, as long as both of you came out uninjured. I hope you two had a good time." The smile reached his eyes, making them crinkle slightly around the edges. "He spoke highly of you, I now see why." Rein tilted his head and tucked a lock of hair behind his ear, noticing her curious look at the skull. He smiled again.

"I hope you don't mind. This is Jim, a skeleton I rather enjoy the company of. The rest of him is put away for just such an occasion where you would stop by suddenly. Owen was concerned you may not like the presence of my undead hobbies. He did not wish for you to feel uncomfortable." His expression was one of understanding, but also amusement. Part of him admitted to enjoying freaking people out with his zombies.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Once again Jami was surprised with the fact Owen had spoken of her. "Really? What did he say?" she asked a bit eager. So did this mean Rein liked her? A new friend would be nice. She looked at Jim again. Shaking her head she replied, "I don't mind. Uh, It's nice to meet you Jim." Jami had yet to calm from her surprise. All this for her? It was definitely not something she was use to.

She fiddled with Owen's pillow, ending up putting it on her lap and resting her arms on it. It was quite comfortable, no wonder the boy slept in. Then again he didn't have the luxury of two beds in one. She had taken Amunet's when Amunet had said she preferred the closet. Even though Amunet protested and asked it to be taken out, Jami had just taken it anyway.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Rein hummed in thought a moment.

"Well, it was something about him getting in a fight because some guy was being mean to his girl. I stated he must really like you to go so far, and he said of course. Though, I did mention something about you being his girlfriend, and he stated that you two weren't going out, but he was quite embarrassed and reluctant in saying such." He shrugged lightly. "He admittedly didn't talk that much in that subject, he was quite flustered to speak of you." He chuckled. It was obvious Owen cared for the girl. How much, he wasn't sure, but the boy in question at least considered her a very close friend as far as Rein could tell.

Rein placed a hand on the top of the skull as Jami greeted it and it stammeringly opened it's jaw and clicked it closed. It seemed almost as if it replied with a quick 'hey' without the vocal cords....or really anything with which to actually make the greeting audible. It's glow seemed to become a bit brighter. The tall boy lifted it a bit from his lap, looking up at Jami.

"You may hold him, if you wish."
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Jami's blush grew, and she nodded a bit bashfully, "Yeah we aren't dating. He is a really good friend. In fact that's why i wrote this letter, we got into a fight and i was replying to a message of his." She took it from her pocket and placed it on Owen's bed. She tucked back some of her silver hair and her eyes widened at Rein's question. She didn't want to turn him down but it was kind of strange. Also she had had enough of the dead after October's events.

"Uh, sure." She held her hands out for him to place the skull in. "How'd you two meet?" referring to Jim and Rein.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm

The tall boy's mouth made an O and he nodded in understanding. Fights between friends was nasty business.

"Well, I hope all gets smoothed between you. I'd hate to see Owen loose such a lovely friend." He smiled a bit reassuringly. He stood and took a few steps closer so he could gently place Jim in her waiting hands. The bone was cool and hard, smooth to the touch. The sutures were still holding, but it was obviously the skull was quite aged. It silently stared at Jami.

"I found him in the deep caves near the beach during that party a long while ago. He bit Owen and...well, I sent him back. But there was something about him I liked, so I went back and retrieved him later. I've kept him with me since. He's really quite docile, just likes Owen for some reason." He chuckled and shrugged again, eyebrows up and a little sheepish. Really, the skeleton was so cute.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Jami gave another bashful smile before Rein placed Jim in her hands. Rein was a nice guy. Jim's stare was sort of scary. The fact it was the skeleton from the cave was a bit amusing though. She laughed a bit "Has he gone after Owen again yet?" With her thumb she stroked the skull, feeling its smoothness.

Jami took a quick glance at the door before looking back up to Rein. She held Jim back out towards him and gave him a look of amusement. It was definitely an interesting being. He must have wandered up to the cave for a reason though, one they may never know?
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Chuckling lightly, Rein accepted the skull back, bring it to his chest.

"No, not yet. But in all fairness, that might be because he's only a skull. He doesn't have a body to go after Owen with." He hummed, amused. "It's very possible that he'll try and get close to Owen again once I reassemble him. I'm glad to see you aren't afraid of him, though. In fact, you're taking this quite well." Rein raised an eyebrow at the girl, obviously curious to her passive attitude on this subject. He noticed her glance to the door and vaguely wondered if she wanted to leave.

"You could...return another time if you want to leave and still give the note to him yourself...he's in here most of the time, this just seems to be a odd matter of timing."
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Shortly after delivering his letter, he'd hurry to elsewhere. A stroll in the courtyard, perhaps, or a rest in a sitting room. Something to take his mind off his impending rejection. But cruelly, his mind would stay aware and focused on one thing, and only one thing.

He thought he would've been proud. He overcame his worries and forced himself to write that letter. It had taken a lot of effort through his part, and he was surprised that he even mustered the willpower to shove it under Jami's door. So why wasn't he? The shame, embarrassment and guilt - it would all cling to him stubbornly. Jami wouldn't want to see him again, who was he kidding? Besides, she was better off without him. He shouldn't have sent that letter.

He'd try to cheer himself up by making himself a steak, just like Rein had showed him. However, he'd managed to drift off while waiting for it to cook, and the thing had ended up horribly bunt. Not even the spices he added could salvage it. He'd eaten it anyway, despite the awful taste. He hadn't put the effort in making it for nothing.

It got to a point where he deemed it appropriate to return to his dorm, perhaps sleep for a bit, and forget it had happened at all. However, before he had approached his room, he heard a few voices. Was that..? Oh no. The door was closed, and the voices were muffled indeed, but he could recognise them. Rein and Jami? Oh no oh no oh no.

He held his breath, pressing his ear against the wall in an attempt to listen in. He wasn't about to enter. Not just yet. His legs stayed rooted to the ground, in fact, paralysed. Were they talking about him...? He sorely hoped not.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Jami had a weird feeling about the door, a gut feeling but she didn't say anything about it. She stayed in her spot on Owen's bed and looked at the skull she was holding. "Well, skulls aren't the worst thing I have seen. It doesn't really get to me. People on fire, their skin melting under entense heat. Now thats scaring for a memory" she said calmly but the thoughts made her shivered a bit. Jami pushed her memories aside but not completely in case Rein asked about it.

Jim's glowing eyes were interesting. Must be some magic of some sort. "If you don't mind I'd like to stay a little longer. I really want to see him. Its been days, actually it could be longer. I am not really sure, I've been hiding in my room mostly." She gave innocently sad eyes to Rein, hoping he would understand.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:07 pm

"Yes, I do believe that is quite a bit worse that a simple skull." The taller boy nodded solemnly and there was a hint of his real age. Of course, he had never melted anyone's skin under intense heat, but he had sure seem the effects of it on corpses before. What he couldn't take, though, were the sad eyes. He stood and moved to sit next to Jami on the bed, putting on a friendly smile.

"Hey, it's more than alright with me if you want to stay. Heh, sleep here to wait for him for all I care. He'll be back at some point. Besides, I'm rather enjoying your company." He tilted his head and swept all his hair over one shoulder. "You know, I'm willing to listen if you want to talk too. I know we just met, but it's not good to lock yourself in your room." He shrugged, pushing off his curiosities, not wanting to make the girl talk about something she didn't want to, but also wanting to leave the door open for her. He chuckled and tried some humor. "My shoulder is also a little bony for crying on, but I shall still offer it should you need it. I would be honored to be your friend."

The skull moved slightly, jaw clicking as it opened and closed. Rein raised an eyebrow at it lightly.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Thanks to intervening during the middle of the conversation, it took him a while to understand the gist of it. But the short hairs on his neck seemed to stand on end at Jami's reference to 'him'. And that 'him', Owen was certain, was referring to himself. Did she really want to see him? Ah great, guilt tugged at his heartstrings again.

But Rein's words in particular bugged him. It wasn't that he minded him comforting her, actually, it relieved him. But, truth to be told, he was doing a better job of it than Owen ever did. Why did he have to be so inept with these kind of problems..?

He didn't want to continue to listen, but he stayed where he was. Curiosity had him rooted to the spot.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:18 am

As Rein came over to her and offered her shoulder she was really touched. It was so nice of him, especially since they had basically just met. "Well I didn't lock the door." she halfheartedly joked, a tint or sadness in her tone. She smiled at his statement. "I'd love to be friends. I don't seem to have many of those." She leaned her head into his shoulder even though he was correct on the bony factor.

"I am sure I would have left eventually even if I hadn't gotten his letter. I get emotional very easily. In my kind, the woman have over emotional times that come in our genetic make up. Usually it's cured by finding a mate at an early age who can calm us and eventually it settles down when we do. It's probably to insure we have a population or something. But in my case my emotions are crazy. " she paused realising she was spilling a lot of information out. Hopefully it wasn't to much.

"I am over that way of living, I decided to go the Human way, but the emotions don't like that. I started to like someone once in America, I really wanted to take it the normal teen way. Turns out he was a jerk though, just like my ex from my village. I try really hard not to go over the top but it's really hard sometimes. I am glad to say i haven't cried as much as usual lately. Maybe I can beat the emotions. It would be nice to have the guy I like there to help me too."
She looked up hopefully at Rein. It was a lot to understand but he did say he'd listen. "But just as it's hard to understand them sometimes, human's can't really understand me."

She lifted a hand and tucked her hair back, moving it back to Owen's pillow on her lap.

(sorry it's alot D: i like explaining)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:41 pm

He chuckled lightly as the girl tried to joke and accepted his friendship. Feeling her lean against his shoulder, he braced his arms behind himself for support, unwilling to put an arm around her shoulders least it be taken in a more than friendly manner. He listened quietly but intently. When she looked up at him, he glanced down with a smile, showing that she had his full attention. He waited patiently until he felt she had finished. Then, he took a moment to consider before speaking.

"Well, assuming you have explained this to Owen, maybe you should not expect him to understand." He looked down to Jami again. "Do not expect him to understand you and despite trying, do not presume fully understand him. It may just be enough to be there for each other, no? As I am sitting here with you, I have no knowledge of anything, and yet, is it helping to have me here listening? That's all he really needs to do, no? Just sit there and silently hold you. That's about as best support as you can get I think. I'm confident you can get through it though, you seem like a strong girl. After all, you're going to such lengths as to stand my presence to make amends with Owen." He smirked.

"Owen's a good guy." Rein nodded. "I'm sure it'll all work itself out eventually."
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Ear still pressed against the wall, his expression started to crumple at Jami's lengthy explanation, trying to make sense of it. He couldn't help but feel that she was lucky to have the excuse of genetics to fall back on. It wasn't like he didn't pity her, because he did. It must be quite a struggle to put up with, he saw. But, when Owen himself would buckle under emotions, he often didn't have anyone but himself to blame. In that retrospect, she was fortunate.

He interrupted his own thoughts with a frown. No. What was he thinking? Jami wasn't lucky at all. First, she had this 'problem' (in which Owen still didn't fully understand), and secondly, she sought to depend on him to help fix it. He knew himself well enough to realise such things wouldn't turn out well at all.

And, yet again, Rein would bring up another brilliantly reassuring response. Owen almost felt inclined to take mental notes. How could he deal with it so calmly? It was actually starting to get on the boy's nerves. He'd always have to be shown up by someone else.

But finally, he let out a sigh. Rein was on his side. He shouldn't complain. Thoroughly embarrassed by both of their words, he contemplated leaving both of them in peace. Maybe take a bath, or hog the sitting room to himself or just loiter around. Anything but enter that room. He took a step away from the wall.

..Crrreeaaaaaaaaaakk....

He immediately froze. Not daring to breathe. Not even blink. It was almost as if the fact he was actively willing himself to be quiet that amplified the normally soft squeak of the floorboards into a thunderous groan. Fate just happened to be cruel like that. He knew he should skedaddle while he had the chance, but something told him he didn't want to make much more noise. The noise of the crutches would give him away anyway.

With bated breath, he stared at the door, hoping that they'd just ignore it.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Everything, everything Rein said, was completely true. She shouldn't really have expected Owen to ever understand her. She shouldn't rely on him to help her problems. But. She did like him very much, and it wouldnt kill to be a teenage for once. A Human one. "I understand. Your right. But i do like him, a lot. it's hard for a faerie to act like the teenage human she wishes to be." She wrapped her arms around herself.
She nodded at Rein's added statement. He was a good guy, but he was indeed human, and he wasn't expected to be special.

Jami heard a creak and made a face at the door. Was someone passing outside? Could Owen be back!? She stood up quickly and was about to start for the door. Instead she looked to Rein and bit her lip sitting back down. She eyed the door anxiously, but placed a finger over her lips. She didn't want them to talk up a fuss if someone was passing.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rein Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 am

"It's life. It's never easy." The tall boy gave the girl an understanding look.

The creak drew his attention as well, having stepped on that particular creaky board as well once. He watched Jami's hopeful look as she stood and the way in which she sat back down, bringing a finger to her lips. He smiled and looked to the door. Glancing back, he understood that she'd be anxious to see if it was Owen, but she also seemed unwilling to go and check. Rein rolled his eyes and raised an eyebrow at her.

"I think I forgot something in the bathroom. Hold on, I'll be right back." He stood. Obviously, he had left nothing in the bathroom. However, it was an excuse to get up, go out in the hall for a brief walk. He would see who was out there, but he wouldn't have to comment or in any way acknowledge them if they were not Owen. He'd be able to simply cross to the bathroom, step inside, then go back. Simple.

Crossing to the door, the Lijk opened it wide to step outside. Or he would have, if not for someone just outside of it.

"Oh!" Rein blinked at Owen, then grinned. "Honey! You're home. Welcome back, how was your day? We have company." He tilted his head to the side, shifting his weight to one hip and stepping out of the way for the boy to enter, pretending to be a housewife.
Rein
Rein
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:39 pm

After a moment of silence, Owen finally allowed his breath to slip in a slight sigh of relief. Maybe they weren't checking after all. Maybe, if he was discreet enough, he'd be able to sneak away without either of them noticing. Their conversation had stopped, which worried him though. Maybe he'd need to move faster.

His mind tried to rake any excuse that he could garner in such short time. He'd managed around a step and a half away from the door, until he heard it swing open, and saw the tall frame of Rein peering down at him. He jumped, looking as if he'd gotten a fright, before looking around cautiously. Damn. He'd been caught. Luckily, not by Jami... He wasn't sure he'd be able to look her straight in the eye.

"...Heya.." He tried to disguise his worried expression with a suave grin - and it ended up being a mixture of both. He peeked within the room - he couldn't quite see Jami from where he was standing, but he knew she was in there. "Oh, you do?" He tried to sound surprised, but once again, his acting skills failed on him.

"I'd love to stay, but, uh.. I have to, uh..." He looked off down the corridor. Eyebrows creased as he struggled to muster something. Anything. "...play bingo." He wanted to smack himself. Bingo? Seriously? Was that the best he could think of?! He didn't even have the slightest clue why he said it. That annoyed him most.

"So yeah... I hope I haven't..." He peeped up at Rein. "...interrupted nothing."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:09 pm

She watched anxiously as Rein went to the door, almost calling out for him to stop. His words out side the door ave away her thoughts. She stood up again after seeing part of the boy seemingly peeking in the room. She put the pillow back where it was and checked the bed was still nicely made before walking as calmly as she could towards the door, taking the note with her. The conversation outside was discouraging. He was the same old Owen he had always been, no doubt about it, yet she had hoped he would have been happy to see her. It was what he said to have missed.

Jami walked out of he doorway shyly. Staring at the floor and biting her bit the tiniest amount. She glanced up to look between the two boys and decided to speak, "I can go if you don't want me here. It is your room after all, not mine. I just wanted to give you this." She was trying to be a bit formal but not to unfriendly. How do you act around someone who asked you to forget them? Jami held her hand out with the letter towards him and had a slight smile, maybe a bit nervous.

She looked to Rein to see if he could do anything to break the awkwardness that seemed to be growing as it sometimes did around the boy she liked.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next