The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

New beginnings - Letter

+3
`NPC
Elizabeth Wells
Kate Johnson
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New beginnings - Letter - Page 3 Empty Re: New beginnings - Letter

Post  Kate Johnson Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:34 pm

"sorry... Ndale" Kate whispered. She didn't think that day could get much weirder ... A boy that can create bananas out of nowhere and a talking cheetah... Kate managed to pull her eyes from the cheetah now attempting to get the boys attention again and glance at Lizzie who didn't seem to have noticed anything - she was too busy drawing shapes on her arm out of flames and extinguishing them with her breath when they didn't go the way she wanted. Kate laughed softly at her,
"that's the worst drawing of a flower I have ever seen" she said with a smile, she reached out to direct Lizzie's finger into a half decent scribble. Slowly and carefully she guided Lizzie's finger in the shape of a heart with a perfect star on either side. Once she had finished Kate sat back to admire her work, not bad for her first time drawing with fire.
Kate Johnson
Kate Johnson
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Elizabeth had zoned out having got bored with kate's hair and started doodling on her arm with her finger set alight. Suddenly she felt a few slim fingers clasp round her wrist and start gliding her finger along her arm. It took her a while to understand what it was until Kate pulled her hand away and let her examine the heart and two stars on her arm. She smiled up at Kate. "my drawing isn't that bad!" she laughed.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

New beginnings - Letter - Page 3 Empty NDALE DERP. LOL.

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:00 am

He snapped out of his trance when the animal began to repeatedly tug on his hand with it's paws. Apparently it didn't want him to stop petting him.

"Alright, alright, don't get too fussy, beastie." he stated.

He began to stroke the fur on the creature's chin gently with his free hand, the other holding a banana.

Aesis wondered what would lie ahead...floating people, now talking animals? What next?
He munched on his banana in frustration, and slight confusion.

"....."

---
After scratching the feline's fur for a period of time, Aesis yawned.
"Eh...it's getting tiring..."
He stopped stroking, stretched his arms out in an overly exaggerated way, and laid his head down on the carriage wall.

"There's a long way ahead of us..." he whispered as he laid his hand next to the cat's paw.

Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 5ft 11in/180.34 cm [DISCONTINUED]
Weight : 126 lbs/57.1526386 kg [DISCONTINUED]

http://veranazwingli.deviantart.com/art/Aesis-New-App-271615289

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Ndale craned his neck, giving the elf's hand more room. It wasn't long before loud purring was vibrating through his throat. The rest of his body stayed still, very content, even if his tail continued twitching. The thought had occurred to the cheetah to adjust his body shape to that of one complimenting the elf's, to become closer acquainted. The thought strengthened when the elf seemed confused and frustrated at something. Perhaps if he just brushed his human lips across the elf's cheek, returned the favor of a caress under the chin.

The cheetah huffed through his nose as he realized a problem with this plan. He wasn't wearing pants. Changing now in the presence of two young girls wouldn't be very gentlemanly of him. So instead, Ndale perked his ears up, genuinely worried about the beautiful boy's quiet and foreign whisper, he hoped he wasn't sad about coming to the Academy. He gave a lick with his rough tongue to the hand that had landed next to his paw in what he hoped was an encouraging manner.

As for his human half, he could wait. This boy would be attending the Academy and there were many upcoming opportunities for the cheetah to get closer to him.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:55 pm

(( should we start a new topic on the dirt road now? ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 pm

(( naw, we figured that since we're already mostly there, we'd just stick with it here and then directly enter the vestibule er whatnot. Once we arrive at the castle, we can end the RP here and you can pick up again where ever on the siland you want, or join an existing RP. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 pm

(( okie dokie ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 pm

The boy with yet another banana spoke quietly in the language Lizzie still couldn't tell which and the cheetah, Ndale was purring so loudly she was suprised she could hear the boy over it. Lizzie had seen a huge amount of slightly strange things as an Element but this was just seriously weird. She hadn't been listening to what was said specifically but that cheetah had definitely talked. She shuffled about and fidgeted, creating small flames with her fingers until eventually Elizabeth was too curious to stay quiet any longer,
"um...Ndale? How-I-what- exactly are you?" she asked. Pulling herself put of her corner, forcing Kate to move up. Lizzie rested her hands by her sides as she awaited an answer.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:00 pm

"Eh...we'll get there soon enough..." he responded after feeling the overgrown cat lick his hand.
He stroked its fur for a few seconds, and went back to his relaxed pose.

He hadn't slept for days, tired, and decided now was the time for a quick nap.

He closed his eyes and drifted off.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Ndale looked over to the girl who had spoken and, as he took a moment to study the female's red eyes, he felt his elf-pillow stroke his fur and eventually relax into sleep. Finally scoffing, he rumbled a response.

"My, how subtle of you." He grinned, baring his canines. "I am an African King Cheetah...or is that not exactly the answer you expected?" His eyes twinkled with some hidden information and he laughed. "Maybe I'll show you when we reach the castle, I don't feel like it right now." There was a pause before he raised a brow at the girl. "Besides, what are you? I don't think you've properly introduced yourselves."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Johnson Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Kate couldn't believe her, why can't Lizzie ever just shut her mouth? Kate gave her an elbow in the ribs before Ndale answered her. Kate noticed him looking at Lizzie's eyes and stiffened, any mention of her eyes being different and she would burst into flames, then tears. Kate widened her eyes at him nervously. When Ndale asked what they were she instantly thought 'humans of course!'. She was constantly forgetting she wasn't human anymore...
"Elements" she whispered.
Kate Johnson
Kate Johnson
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm

'was he looking at my eyes in a funny way?' Lizzie thought. "did you say 'elements'?" she asked Kate. Why does she always speak so quietly? Back to Ndale's question though,
"But, yeah - Fire and Air Elements. We were human for most of our lives though" Lizzie smiled at Kate warmly. "To think we used to be... Normal" she said the last word in fake disgust. "I think I prefer being different though..." She drifted off at the end...
"I don't" Kate whispered.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

New beginnings - Letter - Page 3 Empty Unicorns and Faeries.

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:27 am

"....eh..." Aesis was half-conscious, but he heard some shouting....foreign words...possibly the others in the carriage...

He had some trouble trying to sleep, and leaned over towards the feline.

"....."

Aesis.

"Eh?"

The voice in his head was bodiless, however, it seemed like he had heard that voice before... familiar, but not.
A stranger's tone, the sound of a soft motherly voice..

This was all so confusing to Aesis...
"I'm...uh...dreaming? ...oh wait, I am....can't use that excuse.."

However, the voice dispelled after speaking Aesis's name.

"..what was that about?"

Unconciously, he quickly pulled his hand over....and....smacked himself in the face.

Luckily, he didn't want to wake up just yet, so he just twisted for a few seconds only to lay motionless again, besides the slight movement of him breathing.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Odqura had only been half-listening to the conversations happening in the carriage behind him after his little introduction. As soon as the elf boy had spoken, the dean had been wracking his brain for familiarity. He had learned several different languages during his many years of traveling and studying different countries and histories, and it was rare to come across a language he didn't at least recognize. But this was something new. Perhaps he could manage to learn from this boy.

The carriage ride smoothed out as they approached the more well-managed driveway of the castle. It appeared from behind the trees as they came around a corner. The forest opened up into a large, well-maintained horse paddock to the right, and rolling grasses eventually falling into cliffs far off on the left. The castle was grand, rather unlike the traditional medieval castle one might picture, as it was in fact more of a grand baronial manor. The reddish-gray stones of the structure's face were bright in the sunlight. It was a welcoming image.

Od drove the carriage down the drive up to the circle that lead to the front doors, and gently pulled the horse to a halt.

"Here we are, children."
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:54 pm

"Elements, huh? Well, let me tell you, you'll be pretty normal here." He rolled his eyes as he thought of Kale, the harpy, Shiver, the mermaid, and Everly, the poltergeist, among others. "Besides, does it matter? Normal or not, there's not much to be done about it now. Just think of it this way: you got nifty powers and you get to come to this Academy with people like you." Ndale gave a lazy shrug and opened his mouth to say more before jumping slightly as a loud smack resounded. The cheetah blinked owlishly with ears pitched forward as the strange elf lay again, falling back into sleep. Not exactly sure what to make of this, the cat just stared at the stricken cheek until their driver spoke. As Od announced their arrival, Ndale pushed himself up into a sitting position.

He started looking around. 'I know I had shorts around here somewhere...' He finally found the hiding article stuffed into the corner of the bench cushion, long forgotten on the way to the dock and kicked by a sleeping cheetah. He gave a last glance at the two girls seated across from him.

"You might want to close your eyes." He grinned and quickly began adjusting. Paws turned to hands and grabbed the shorts as fur receded up his arms and legs, joints repositioning. The baggy clothing was swiftly pulled into place and buttoned before anything inappropriate got a chance to be seen. It was obviously a move with much practice behind it. The only thing that gave the human away now, as he looked up grinning, was the fact that two black tear streaks ran down his cheeks from amber eyes. That, and the fact that the hair his hand pushed back lazily was tan, speckled and fading to black.

Looking over to the still sleeping elf, Ndale reached forward as if to run the tips of fingers over the boy's cheek. Should he wake him, or carry him in?

(( Sorry if that was confusing, he's human at the moment and the girls didn't get flashed. xD
If you want Ndale to carry Aesis, then I'll just need permission to god-mod the action. ^^; If not, that's cool. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

New beginnings - Letter - Page 3 Empty CARRY HIM BD

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:13 pm

[[I dunno if I should be posting this...but...HE CAN CARRY AESIS BD

-I APPROVE OF THESE SHENANIGANS BD- ]]

[[And just so this post isn't too ooc-]]

Aesis then lightly snores.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 am

Elizabeth followed Kate as she climbed out the carriage. It was a big drop for Lizzie... Kate rolled her eyes and pulled her out by the waist. She hit the ground hard.
"hey!" she squeaked. Kate just smiled at her and walked away. Lizzie huffed and followed... Her arms crossed on her chest and set alight, she made no move to put them out as they made their way towards the castle.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:28 pm

(( YAY! APPROVAL! ))

Ndale smiled and rolled his eyes as the elf snored. He watched the girls exit the carriage before he stood and turned towards the sleeping form. Making a thoughtful humming noise, the feline boy decided that the trip must have been long for this new student, and it would be kind to let him continue to rest. Leaning down, Ndale slid a hand beneath the boy's shoulder and under his knees, and scooped up the elf into his arms, head resting against his shoulder. It wasn't particularly difficult, just a bit awkward as the green-haired boy had a few inches on the cheetah. With great care not to drop his load, Ndale stepped out of the carriage and walked towards the castle.

"Od, I'm going to take him someplace to sleep for a bit, I'll see ya at dinner." He called back over his shoulder to the teacher before leaving him to tend to the horses and carriage.

Ndale juggled the elf's weight to open the door, and entered the castle.

((OKAY, you're all officially in the school. You can go off and make new threads elsewhere, or you can go and join a thread that's already started. Also, don't forget you can go and do the Orientation Event: Small, white and noisy. xD

Banana, We're gunna have to start a new thread elsewhere if you want to continue. I was thinking a sitting room/study. But let me warn you, Aesis is probably now alone with Ndale. ^^;; ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

New beginnings - Letter - Page 3 Empty in the school? KOOL

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:02 pm

[[Alright! But wait...who starts? I was thinking you could OwO]]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 pm

(( Okey dokey ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:19 pm

(( sure, I mean, I can start in the sitting room. Ndale will prolly put Aesis on a couch er something. Are Kate and Liz going to be joining, or are they going off into a different thread?))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

New beginnings - Letter - Page 3 Empty link

Post  Ndale Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:01 am

(( For Banana: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ndale takes him to the sitting room that's connected to the vestibule. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:37 pm

They are already on a different thread you might bump into them soon though
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3