The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

He Needs Real Friends (Open)

2 posters

Go down

He Needs Real Friends (Open) Empty He Needs Real Friends (Open)

Post  Haggis Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Haggis sighed as he lay contently near the side of the goat pen. He watched the sheep and the goats walked around the pen calmly, except for the one he seemed to have made friends with. The smallest of the goats rested next to him, laying his head on his lap in a content nap. Haggis took in a deep breath as he pet the goat near it's ears, letting it out in a low sigh.

"Tha's jus' dandy." He mumbled out, his Scottish accent messing up his words slightly, "Mah only frien' is a goat." As if to reply to his statement, the goat he was laying with let out a low bleat. Haggis felt his heart drop slightly as he scratched behind it's horns. "I wish I had real frien's...." He whispered. But no, he was that shy new kid that no one seemed to want to talk to. He figured it would always be like that, and he would always be ironically stuck in the goat pen.
Haggis
Haggis

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 68 kg

http://slotmechanic.deviantart.com/#/d5ikhaw

Back to top Go down

He Needs Real Friends (Open) Empty Re: He Needs Real Friends (Open)

Post  Amunet Chi Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Amunet struted into the stables, as well as any adorable gray tabby kitten could strut. Her ears pricked up when she heard a muffled Scottish accent, her highly trianed ears told her it was coming form the goat pen, Amunet laughed to herself she always wanted to say that. She took a running leep and jumped onto the stall's wall, a boy who was at least 19 was siting there in Anthro form petting the smallest goat she had nicknamed bitey because it always tries to eat her tail. She looked at him, "Feicfidh mé a bheith do chara."
______
Feicfidh mé a bheith do chara= I'll be your friend
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Haggis perked up and peered around. He heard someone talking, and in a language he could just barely make out as Irish. He paused from scratching the young goat's ears, making him bleat in protest, and looked around himself. There were no other people there. After another double check, his green eyes rested on a small gray cat. He stared at it for a minute, rather surprised to see it could talk.

Then again, at a magical school he shouldn't have been surprised. His look of shock turned into one of slight hopefulness, and uneasiness. "...Y-Ye wil?" He managed out, his voice seemed almost nervous. The goat bleated again and nipped his shirt, making Haggis go back to absently scratching his ears, not taking his eyes off the little cat.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Amunet sat down on the wall, looking curiously at the goat boy. She smiled as she switched between forms finally stoping in full human form, she took the rubber band from her wrist and pulled her shortish snowy hair back. Some of the goats where startled others looked bored. "My name's Amunet... what's yours, you know so I don't have to call you goat boy?" One of the kids came up to her and rubbed against her leg so she bent to pet it, all animals love her, probably has something to do with the fact that she is one.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 am

Haggis watched as the girl, Amunet, transformed into her human form. The goat who was laying across him finally gave up on receiving any more attention and wandered off to the other side of the pen. Laughing a bit nervously he replied, "Oh, m' nam's Haggis." A small smile managed to crawl across his face as he let his hands support him. His tail swished back and forth in excitement and nervousness. A sheep came up to him this time, wanting her turn at the affection the two people were offering.

"Tis a pleasah ta meet ya." He managed out as the sheep rammed his arm gently. He let his hand run through her thick wool.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 am

Amunet smiled, a goat named Haggis... well that was a new one. the kid she was petting had small horns growing, she could just barley see them through his corkscrew wirey yet soft hair. Amunet sighed as she rubbed her hand over its horn it remined her of the dance. "The pleasure is all mine... but i don't see how you expect to make friends sitting all alone out here senpai." Her mind kept bringing her back to the dance and the tree.

________
Love triangle much? haha
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Haggis blushed a light pink in embarrassment. Rubbing the back of his head, he laughed a bit nervously. "Ah, yea'." He said, averting his eyes a bit, "I guess, I'v ben a li'l nervus 'bout actuly goin' ta the school..." He sighed, "Erm....I'm not gud 'roun people..." His mind was filled with thoughts of his life, always running, hiding, and just never being around anybody. It didn't do much for a boy at a new school, trying to make friends when he had no social interaction in who-knows-how many years.

"I guess I fe'l moar comftable 'round goats." He laughed a bit and looked around at the goats as he said it, rather fondly at that.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Amuet smiled at him, "Yeah I like being around cats too... you should hang out with me and a few of my friends sometime, I'm new too I don't know a lot of people but I know a few." She shruged and couldn't help thinking that this goat boy and Onizo would be good friends, oh Onizo what was she going to do about him.. she sured hoped he wasnt gay...
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:22 am

Haggis smiled a bit, it was nice to have someone who had almost the same issue as him, it gave him something to connect with. He was a bit surprised she invited him to spend time with her friends. Again his tail started twitching in excitement. "A-Aye." He agreed quietly, "I-I've nevah really ben invi'ed to hang 'round." He added the last part almost to himself, pulling his legs to his chest and resting his elbows on them.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Amunet smiled at him, "You can come with me now if you would like, I'm going to help tutor one of my friends." She shifted back to cat form and stared at him, cocking her head to the side. The goats and sheep just looked on in silence.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Haggis felt his stomach drop out of nervousness. His mind raced a little. Should he go with this girl? She seemed nice enough, and more friends would be more nice he admitted. But he was careful about his decisions, and thought them over a bit. It didn't seem like a bad idea though, knowing other people would be helpful in such a large school.

"Um, if I ain' too much troubl'." He managed out, "I suppus' that'd be...fun." He nodded in shy agreement. Perhaps he could make some new friends yet.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Amunet Chi Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:35 pm

Amunet smiled a catty smile, "Ok follow me they're in the libray." she started off in what she hoped was the right direction.
Amunet Chi
Amunet Chi
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Haggis Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Haggis watched Amunet go off in a direction, and he just stared at her for a minute. His mind gathered together what just happened. Was he really talking to someone? Did he really make a friend? Did he really just get invited to meet other people? He shook his head before jumping over the pen fence. He landed sturdily on his feet and peered back at all the goats, who were bleating curiously as to why their fellow goat was leaving.

"I'll be back, don't worry." Haggis smiled reassuringly, stroking some of the goat's horns before turning and rushing off after Amunet, a small smile spread across his face. Well, at least he was making new friends.
Haggis
Haggis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down