The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Snowmelt Lake

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Snowmelt Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: Snowmelt Lake

Post  Leon Barner Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Leon laughed a bit, "53. My father never stopped fathering us though. Me and my sister have just been living like teenagers our entire lives. Cass loves it, but personally, I'm tired of having to go to school all the time." He paused for a second, "He's going to die soon," he said it as if he was talking about a dog. "It's kind of his fault I'm here in the first place."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Height : 5'7'' / 170cm
Weight : 132 lbs / 60kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d4hv

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Leigha frowned. "That sucks about your dad... but I know what you mean about being stuck in school you're whole life. I mean come on! We may look like teenagers but there come's a point where you just tell people you have your GED and move on." She let a light hearted laugh escape her, "I'm 47 by the way." She looked down and saw that her hand was on top of his, reasureingly? Oh god she hoped that was the reason why.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 pm

"Yeah, well, it helps to have him around," Leon said, "People believe old people. Humans do anyway. And, you know with people disappearing the way they... have a tendancy to do around me, it's never out out of the question for the police to come knocking on our door." He laughed, "Tanner even has cane that he uses whenever visitors come by. It's a method."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Leigha laughed, really laughed, "Yeah I know! My mom found a way to cloak our house, so when the police come it looks like it's just a shack in the woods." She kept her hand on top of his since he didn't seem to mind, looked Leon in the eye and jokingly asked, "You wanna trade tatics? Ha!"
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Leon laughed again, "I could probably do that," He picked up his hand and flex it a bit as if to see if he potentionally had the the energy needed to pull off such a large spell. "We live in the suburbs, though," he continued placed his hand on his knee instead of back under Leigha's. "Last time the police came by I got so fed with them that I just told them," he shrugged, "'they're in hell, where they belong'." Now he shook his head, still smiling a bit, "They didn't like it very much."

Basically, Leon just got tired of being angry. He felt that, even though it was occasionally troublesome, he enjoyed himself possessing angels. And not just the feeling as he watched them be possessed but the arrangement of it, how their niavety allowed them to believe he was actually in love with them. And how their ignorance kept them from ensuring he wasn't a demon. Now he decided... he would enjoy himself and make use of his methods.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Leigha's eyes shone with greed and vengence and her mouth tilted up at the side in a smile, "You probably could... but if you live in the suburbs then it'd be weird to see a beat down house unless you faked a fire first..." She placed her hands in her lap and thought back to her very last victom, the one that got her sent here. It was her brother's boyfriend and after she used him she drowned him in a lake and the drug his body out to be left to the wild animals, leaving an L shapped cut on his chest. "Maybe you should have cleaned up better..."
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 pm

"Nothing to clean up," he explained, "That's the problem. They disappear without a trace and go to...," he looked for the words, "a more figurative hell. I don't actually know where. Back at Rosewood Countey, one of them got away. She figured out I was demon, and went to the police. She told them that I had been dating each of them when they disappeared. I'm sure the other students notice that too, but I have certain reputation. Most of them are too chicken-shit to say anything. It's defferent with angels, though."

Leon cursed Jessica's name. The only one that had gotten away, aside from Rachael who didn't particularly count. He reached for the sterling silver cross he always wore around his neck, pointed at the edges and with a snake coiling down it. He imagined himself cutting her up with it, leaving her with as many silver-scars as he could.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:46 am

Leigha put one and one together, she motioned toward his silver cross, "Would that do the same thing to an Angle? Like those unhealable scares?" Leigha closed her eyes and let the sun hit her face, "I always had to make sure to clean up after myself, but my last victom... well i didn't clean up completly. Leaveing a call sign probably wasn't a smart thing either..."Leigha frowned seeing her brother's face again when he found her draging the dead body of his boyfriend to be left to the wolves.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Leon flinched at her guess. Dammit, he hadn't wanted anybody to know that. "Last resort. I usually only use it on people that approach me, or angels that piss me off," Jessica! Then he paused, "Don't tell anybody." He knew the information could end him, and he was fully willing to kill Leigha before allowing her to give away the secret. "And just to be sure," he leaned towards Leigha, tapping her on the shoulder with the cross. When nothing happened he made a quick nod.

...Now she knew something about him. He'd have to keep a close eye on her.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Leigha flinched as the cool metal touched her skin but nothing happened so she slowly lifted her gaze to meet his, "I promise I will never tell anyone." She held out her pinky fingure in symbol of swearing. "You can trust me Leon... But can I trust you?" She could be trustworthy to people she considered friends, but once they crose her it's a different story.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Leon laughed as she held up her pinky. He put the cross under his shirt. the chain was long, something he prefered when he needed to use it, but otherwise was a bit annoying.

"Trust me with what?" Leon suddenly felt as if he'd spent too much time with Leigha.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Leigha dropped her hand back to her lap, "Well it's not like I want the whole school to know that I'm basically a murderer....." She dropped her head into her hands. She should probably shut up, this poor sucker knew too much as it was. "Do you wanna go back to the castle now?" She would normamly have killed him and disposed of him if he figured any of her past out, but since it was Leon she wasn't quiet sure...
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Leon chuckled. "You and me are basically in the same boat there... That, most likely being the boat that brought us here." Leigha seemed to regret killing some of the people she'd killed. Leon didn't regret any of it. His only regret was being stopped, and perhaps Tanner choosing not to tell him the consequences of moving 'too quickly' until it was too late.

He let out a sigh and stood when she offered to go back to the castle. Then he turned to her and offered a hand to help her up, "I will refrain from flying directly below you." But he said it with a small smirk.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Leigha laughed as she took his hand, ignoring all feelings she felt as she did so, "That's probably the best thing you could do ha, I'll try not to fall again." She let go of his hand and limped away to a safe spot for a take off. She tried to hope to get a decent push off but couldn't seem to get off the ground for some reason.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Leon released his wings and tried to fly straight off the ground, immediatly regretting it. It took more power to fly straight off the ground and the elbow of his left wing flared up at it. It continued to hurt on each downward stroke for a bit, but eventually stopped, much to his relief.

Looking back down he noticed that Leigha had yet to leave the ground. "Problem?" he called.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Leigha used her hand to sheild her eyes as she looked up at Leon, frowning, "Just a bit, my damn ankle is so swollen that I can't get a good enough take off. It hurt's like hell too." Leigha jumped again trying her best to get off the ground. She jummped again and her ankle crumpled under her, she gasped on the way down. With a bit of effort she managed to get back up and tried to jump up again but with no use.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 am

Leon lowered himself and reluctantly landed not too far away from her. He wouldn't be able to carry her with his gold-scars acting up the way they were. Now that he thought about they probably hurt from carrying her originally.

Leon flexed his wings again but only because they were feeling stiff from the pain of the gold-scars. He had no intentions of carry her again. "You really can't get in the air?" he said this with a grimace on his face.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 am

Leigha frowned, "Do me a favor and push me as hard as you can, it'll help me get air borne." She saw him streching his hurt wing and it almost mad her heart break.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Leon wasn't sure how pushing her would help her get airborne. He could easily see how it would end making her do a faceplant with the ground, but it was a serious question she was asking.

Leon walked over to her, pulling his wings in close, assuming she was going to use her winds. Truthfully didn't want to push her. When it came to violence he always expected people to react in turn the way he always did. That's when he always got mad. That's when he stopped thinking things through. He never liked to start things. The only time he ever got violent was when he was provoked first, even then it always seemed to be the second act, not the first, that pushed him over the edge.

He pretended she was Jessica, and pushed her maybe a bit a harder than she was expecting.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Leigha didnt expect Leon to push her so hard but at least her flight or fall-flat-on-her-face-and-make-an-ass-out-of-herself reaction took over and her winds caught her before she hit the ground. She pushed her winds to carry her upwards and out of the clearing. "Thanks Leon!" She smiled down at him from her spot in the sky and then her brow furrowed and she teasinly asked, "I guess someone has a lot of pent up anger?"
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Leon took to the air again, this time opting to take a running start, a good choice because his wing didn't hurt as a result of it.

"I don't keep pent-up anger," He said. Normally he looked for something, occassionally someone, to hit when he was angry. "There are just a lot of people that I hate without question."
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Leigha frowned at Leon, "So you... hate me?" She shruged off her own question, "I figured we were friends..." She shot away flying fater then him not trustING herself any longer... but there was a small part of her that hoped he'd come after her.
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Leon watched her as she flew away. Damn. It had actually been a misunderstanding. He guessed that he had still been picturing her as Jessica and hadn't realized just exectly how he'd said the sentence.

It hit him that he couldn't let her go and only now was he realizing why. This girl knew his secret. He needed her to like him for that reason, because if she hated him, she had the means to end him. Not only that, but the experience, and as long as they were both stuck in this stupid place, she had the opportunity too. This girl could very well kill him. That's why his subconscious was making him be good to her.

"Dammit!" What really made him angry was that she had managed to figure out his greatest weakness simply from his body language. That meant she was smart too. Of course, someone whos managed to kill so many people and get away with it for so long had to be smart. He knew this from personal experience.

He didn't know what he would do or say to her, but he let out a sigh, and forced himself to go after. What he had to do above anything else was keep his reasons from being found out. Now he would have to keep a closer eye than ever on his body language, his facial expressions, everything.

Last edited by Leon Barner on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigha Oceanic Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Leigha senssed Leon behind her and turned to face him hopeing the tears that were building behind her eyes wouldn't come out. "What Leon? What do you want? Just leave me the hell alone... or you and I both will regret it." She turned away as a tear sliped down her face, ".... I just want to go home." She sighed then alowing her winds clam down so Leon would barely feel them she turned back to him and threw her arms around him and broke down. "DAMNIT..... I hate crying.".

----
I'm still able to reply on iPhone hehe had to change the curse?
Leigha Oceanic
Leigha Oceanic
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Barner Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Leon began pretending again. He pretended she was an angel. He had decades of experience doing this with angels. He found it easy to completely change his personality. It was like role-playing, ((lol? XD)) and there was no better actor than a demon thats been active for has long he has.

Then she threw her arms around him and, though he showed no facial distortion, he secretly though that he hated Leigha. Absolutely hated her. He reached up, moving her arms a bit to keep his wings from grazing against her arms.

"Listen," He said quietly, still not quite confident enough to look her in the eyes yet, though he would get there, "I didn't mean to say it like that. I don't hate you; I hate the angel that gave me these scars." Ordinarily he would have thrown a curse in front of "scars", but he considered cursing unacceptable in front of his targets, so he held back here as well. He continued, "I hate the angel that sent me to this place." Again he held back the oscenity. "I just want to go home, too." This last bit was an absolute truth, now more than ever.
Leon Barner
Leon Barner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: