The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Feathers and things

2 posters

Go down

Feathers and things Empty Feathers and things

Post  Lunasola Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:21 am

((continued from https://aalc.rpg-board.net/t337p15-molting-season#7431 ))

The feluis would've held the boy's hand all the way through the journey back to the dorms, a wide smile always present on his face. He'd only known this strange new student for an hour or so, but that didn't seem to matter. As far as Lunie was concerned, this was one of the most amazing people he'd ever seen. Ever. Except for perhaps the fact that he thought the same thing about just about anyone else that he met.

The door to his dorm was swung open far more exuberantly than necessary. Plopping the bucket down to the floor, he bent down to pick up a towel that he'd left lying by the door, using it to scrub at his feet, which had accumulated all sorts of grime during the muddy expedition. Once satisfied, he turned to his guest, bowing his head slightly. "This is my room," he introduced. "Is also Alleshaar's room, but I don't think she here at the moment..."

Retrieving the bucket from the floor, he paced towards his bed, which had been a stripped of its blankets and pillows, and placed the bucket on top. The mattress looked like it had been used like some sort of scratching post at some points. A glance around the room would've served that there was a nest of twigs and leaves that the feluis slept in instead.

He dug his hand into the bucket, bringing out a mass of feathers in his hands. His eyes widened, and he looked gratefully to Mitsi. "Thank you please so much! For helping! Really. Is so amazing." Blinking away, he turned towards the drawers, digging his hand inside as if to look for materials he would need. "But I wanting to know... Who are you? I calling you Mitsi, that's your name, but where you come from? I want to know more." An expectant glance was tossed to his friend, his eyes lit up with curiousity.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Feathers and things Empty Re: Feathers and things

Post  Himitsu Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Mitsi looked around Lunies room, but if he found anything strange with its current state, he didn't show it, just smiling pleasantly, bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet.
He was just excited, he'd made a new friend and he took this as pretty much the same as being invited over- so much fun~!

He giggled. "I don't have a room yet.. and it was no trouble at all~"

The light haired boy skipped over to where Lunie was near the bed, and he turned at the questions, smiling falling for an instant but then coming back... maybe looking ever so slightly forced, but it was barely noticeable.
"My full name is Himitsu, and I come from Japan... I cam here searching for someone that I lost.."
He hoped the other boy would leave it at that, he didn't like people prying into things like 'who he was' and 'where he was from.' He didn't like that at all..
Himitsu
Himitsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154
Weight : 40

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/art/AALC-app-Himitsu-258189447

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:05 am

After searching around in the drawers for a bit, the feluis finally pulled out some teaal coloured cloth - cloth that looked like it may have originally been curtains if it hadn't been nabbed. He looked to Mitsi at his comment. "You don't have a room? Aww, that's a shame... you can sleep with us if you'd like!" He smiled amiably at the suggestion, before returning to the drawers to pull out a needle and thread.

Lunie didn't seem to notice his friend's faltering expression, and he gave him an entirely sympathetic look at his story. "...You lost someone? Oh no! I can help you look if you want... Who did you lose? I might have seen them!" Lunie probably didn't realise he was digging into someone's personal business, and he attempted an encouraging smile.

"Hold still for a moment," he instructed, as he picked up the cloth and tried to hold it briefly around Mitsi's waist for an idea of the size needed.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Himitsu Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:29 am

He made no move to stop Lunie from taking measurements but if the other boy had been looking, he may have noticed Mitsis whole face visibly twitch with a strained, slightly wide eyed smile.

"Oh its ok, I found him, my big brother that is.. I know he's here.. My Ni-san he.... he's here* he gave a small- off sounding- giggle. "He... he doesn't remember me see... I haven't seen him in so long but he.. he's forgotten everything... it's ok hehe.. it's.. he doesn't" he was right on the edge, not quite lost it, but easily close.

Any little thing could set him off not, as was always the case. His body was even shaking lightly, barely noticeable, but it was shaking.
Himitsu
Himitsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:52 am

Satisfied, Lunie pulled away, making a small nick in the cloth with his claws past where he'd measured. Better too big than too small... Although when he looked back up at Mitsi, his friend's expression wasn't as... cheerful as he preferred. Actually, it was beginning to look a bit unnerving.

He gave a hopeful smile as he continued to speak, but Lunie was started to figure that he wasn't as happy as he appeared to be. Blinking his eyes pitifully, he noticed the slight shaking. "Oh, are you cold?" He dug in his drawers again, before pulling out the feather shawl that he'd once adorned to the June ball. He held it out towards him encouragingly.

His head tilted sadly. "It's so sad you lost your brother... And him not remembering..." His lip quivered. "I lost a brother too! I not sure if he remembers either." He tried to lighten the mood with a light giggle. "If you want, I can go bonk your brother on the head... for not remembering!" He had no idea if it would help.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Himitsu Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:54 pm

He glanced towards the shawl but didn't take it- he wasn't cold.. no he wasn't cold.
He was shuddering, his hands balling into fists.
"My Ni-san is a good person!!" his voice cracked slightly ad raised in volume as he heard what he took to be an accusation against his... no. He wouldn't stand for it. "My brother is the best person in the world!!! he's nice and kind!! He didn't mean to-" he cut himself off. "It wasn't.. it wasn't his fault!! It wasn't his fault it was all my fault!!"

He put his hands to his face, as though trying to hide, his fingers slightly clawed. "It's not brother.. it's not Ni-sans fault... it's never his fault.." his voice lowered again, as he seemed to start calming down. "Brother didn't do anything wrong.. he's never done anything wrong.."

His shuddering started to get less violent as he began calming himself. In actual fact this episode had been less dramatic than most of his others.. it was a lucky one.. he'd barely even shouted, but they were happening more and more often these days.
Himitsu
Himitsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Lunie's eyes widened, jumping back in fright at Himitsu's unexpectedly distressed outburst. "Mitsi?!" In fright, the shawl was dropped to the floor and he peered forward, genuinely concerned about his friend.

Still, the talk of brothers did make him bite his lip anxiously. At the very least, he could relate. He wasn't sure how well they could relate, but they had both lost someone very dear. "I'm sure he amazing person," he tried to smile encouragingly.

"But... I only know you for a short time yes, but I see you are very nice and kind too! I don't think it would be your fault!" With an optimistic smile, he moved to try and wrap his arms around the boy's frame in a hug that would hopefully cheer him up.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Himitsu Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:13 am

Mitsi sniffed and paused. Then suddenly although nothing had happened he looked up beaming.
"my brother is truly the greatest person ever!! Have you met my brother?" he was pleasant and cheerful again. Totally sane. Like ge didn't even remember what had just happened. "my brother is tall and thin and he has dark hair and really pretty eyes." his tone was almost matter of fact.

"my brother is really smart and nice too- always to everyone!" he giggled. "have you ever met him? One day I want to be just like my brother, Lunie, just like him. One day I'll grow up and I can become as smart and nice and beautiful as he is."

He said it like he actually expected it to happen. Like ge wasn't caught in a state of perpetual twelve year old body and mind. Like he didn't even realize he'd already been alive for more than a hundred years without aging.
Himitsu
Himitsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:58 pm

As he reverted back to a cheerful self, Lunie smiled optimistically. Perhaps he'd helped cheer him a little! At his talking, Lunie couldn't help but relate to him, considering the topic of admirable big brothers. It brought back fond memories of admiration and inspiration - as well as the not-so-fond: envy.

He looked thoughtful at his description, trying to recall all the dark-haired, tall, thin boys that he'd encountered... of course, only one came to mind. And this one, Lunie had once seen him be very mean to a close friend. It couldn't have been who Mitsi was talking about. "I not see him," he informed him with an apologetic shrug.

"But I know what you mean.... is like, he is so amazing and better and... everything that you want to be!" He blinked sadly, before smiling widely to Himitsu. "But you are already so smart and nice and beautiful! I not understand how you could be any more," he giggled.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Himitsu Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 pm

"Hmm.." his face fell a bit. "I'll have to show him to you sometime, I'm sure you'll like him very much!! ^^" he giggled and blushed.
Someone thought he was smart and nice and beautiful. What funnily enough didn't happen often. Usually it was small and cute and dumb the description he was given.

"heehee I think your smart and nice and beautiful too" he gave a small smile, holding his hands together behind his back in the way that kids do.

He stopped and hummed thoughtfully. "Heey do you want to go on a super secret spy hunt!!?" he suddenly grinned jumping up and down with excitement at his own idea.
Himitsu
Himitsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:28 am

Lunie's tail flicked with excited anticipation behind him. "Yes! Yes I would love to see him!" For some reason, the image of Shae kept popping up in his mind, but Lunie knew for a fact that it couldn't have been him.

His ears flattened behind his head at his compliment, and he bashfully looked to the side. "Gosh, thank you..." he gushed, a flattered smile creeping upon his face. "Though really not that smart... and.. and many much more beautiful people..!" he muttered to himself.

"Super secret sp--" he echoed, before his eyes widened at the very prospect. "Ah! Mitsi! You such a genius!" Mirroring his jumping, Lunie giggled excitedly. "Ooohhh! Where do we go! Where do you think he is?!"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Himitsu Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 am

Mitsi only got more excited as Lunie did the same- his own anticipation feeding of the other boys in the way that kids do when squealing over lollies or going to a theme park. Even though it wasn't really like going to a theme park- it was stalking his older brother, but when your a child, these kind of things seem just as fun.

"I think heee'ss...." he paused to think trying to figure out where his brother was, trying to deduce his location using their "connection."It wasn't usually that specific but the closer he got to his brother the more accurate it got. "Lets check.. lets check the library shall we?" He was positively beaming now.
So exciting!!

Lunie would get to see his brother. His gorgeous, affable, dependable, nice, caring, amazing brother.
The brother he adored so much and he could share it with his new friend.
And he was certain Lunie would have to agree.
Shae was the best.
Himitsu
Himitsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:20 pm

It was like a circle - the happier Mitsi was, the more his heart seemed to swell with anticipation. Giggling with over-excitement, Lunie reached to hold his friend's hand.

He smiled, trusting his judgement on where to find to find this 'Shae' person. If he was within the academy, that made things so much easier! "Let's go!" he chirped, dashing out the room, hoping to drag Mitsi along with him.

((continued to https://aalc.rpg-board.net/t493-mission-improbable#10501 ))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down