The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Boredom Lingers Everywhere

Go down

Boredom Lingers Everywhere Empty Boredom Lingers Everywhere

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Pai pulled out a clipboard, with a pad of notes attached to it. He jotted down a couple words.

I decided that I felt bored so far. In fact, eating when I was bored was...not one of my attributes. I would try to crack crappy jokes, however...I don't think they'd be well respected. No matter.

Rendaz isn't around to play. He-he. I'm smirking right now, since you can't see emotions on paper.

I decided to go to the lighthouse today. The fog cools my mind, and helps me think. Now that I think about it, I can't even remember how my hair got this color...

Onto another matter, it's quite foggy. The wind blows through my hair, and through these pages. My writing...which I just noticed, is quite sloppy.

This should be the penultimate paragraph.

I wonder if the lighthouse nearby has a beacon. It'd be nice to turn it on, blinding everyone's view. I should probably go check it out.

With those last words, Pai closed his pad, and placed the clipboard under his arm so the wind wouldn't blow it away into the hands of unwanted onlookers of what he wrote.

He ran his hand through his hair, removing his bangs that covered his face. The wind only seemed to change direction, the wind whipping right back into his face. He chuckled.

Wandering around for some time, he found a flat-like rock that could substitute, or be mistaken for as a couch. He plopped himself on it and glanced at the lighthouse again.

For some reason, the lighthouse kept grabbing his attention. But why?

Back to top Go down