The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

This is our room!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

This is our room! - Page 3 Empty Re: This is our room!

Post  Valentin Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Valentin's nose caught a whiff of saline and he glanced up at the girl, brows knitting together confusedly. She must be pretending to cry, forcing fake tears, is what he decided.

He shook his head in annoyance and went back to sewing, only to be distracted again a moment later when he heard the girl's question. He frowned and made her wait while he finished sewing the blanket. It only took another minute or two before the edge was neatly stitched up and he let machine die down. He pulled the fabric out and broke the thread with his teeth, then gave the thing a good flap to open it up and get a good view of it. He tilted his head and smiled at his handiwork.

With a quiet 'hup!' he pulled himself back onto his feet, finally regarding Eska with a sidelong look as he turned back towards Zerda on the bed. "... My name is Valentin." He paused and shook his head again, decidedly concluding that the way she'd addressed him was too awkward. "Don't call me sir."

Gazing fondly down at his friend, he gently tossed the blanket over his form. Placing his hand on top of the fabric, he smiled as he felt it slowly heating up.

The machine glared blankly at Eska, as mindless machines are wont to do. If it had a face or any personality, and had been privy to Eska's intentions, it would have rolled its eyes. Splashing it with water would have achieved wasting a perfectly decent beverage, as the machine was not even plugged in to a source of electricity. There wasn't a single outlet on the estate, so most of Valentin's machines ran on fuel or steam engines--fuel, in this case.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 175
Weight : 54

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+valent

Back to top Go down

Post  Eska Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:56 am

E: Eska sadly watched as she was neglected till the blanket was done, as if an object was more important than her. She sighed with his reply still seeing he was very negative about the situation. What could make him change his mind about her and the actions that he claims she has done? It seemed impossible as Valentin stood his ground about what he believed her to be and it seemed he believed her tears as fake as well. Nothing was going to change his mind about her and she knew it. Finally just accepting the facts she turned her head towards him and sighed, "I'm sorry, I wont call you that then...." Looking at the machine then down at her lap she closed her eyes and remained silent for a long while, only occasionally looking over at the two that were positioned on the bed together.

The fact that a dear and a fox could get along was foreign to her, but then again being blamed for a crime she had not remembered seemed just as strange. "Look, since you don't trust me and don't show any sign of trusting me ever again then why don't you go ahead and kill me. I would rather die than be tortured for things I do not quite understand...." Still looking down she closed her eyes and sighed, "Just kill me why don't you...."

Z: Zerda laid on the bed with nothing but pain flowing through his body, so much that he couldn't bring himself to even talk. Listening to every sound and word that had occurred in the room he felt like this was somehow his fault. Though he was awake he could not bring himself to move an inch as his body felt like it was paralyzed. Listening to the small talk he noticed Valentin walking towards him and placing the finished blanket on him. He wished he could feel the heat, oh how it would raise his spirits and how he would be able to admire the creation Valentin had given him. He wanted to speak so badly, he wanted to say that he was okay, or that he at least what was going on with his body. He wished that this pain would pass, and that he could understand what Valentin was going to do to Eska. He wanted to see what was happening to her.
Eska
Eska
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:50 pm

One ear flipped up in Eska's direction, indicating that the faun was listening. He scoffed then muttered quietly. "Don't be ridiculous.."

His gaze eventually wandered from his unconscious friend to gaze at Eska. He stared for a moment without glaring while he quarreled internally. How is it that she was so easily succeeding in making him out to be the bad guy? Was it really possible she didn't remember?? He frowned, beginning to doubt himself.

"I don't want to torture you. I just.." He glanced back down at Zerda and his shoulders slumped with a heavy sigh. "Zerda is.." Should he say that Zerda is his best friend? They hadn't really known each other for very long. But it sounded lame in his head to argue that himself and this fox he'd recently met had, what, bonded? Zerda had become important so fast. "..We're roommates." He finally finished lamely.

Looking back towards Eska, his gaze was pleading her to understand. "You tried to kill him. I don't care who you are, you have to appreciate how stressful that is, and it's not like I had a lot of time to.." He trailed off briefly and motioned towards her set-up in general "..Figure this out. I can't just let you go and wait for you to attack him again." He frowned, because this did mean that he would have to find something else to do with her. It's not like she could stay locked up like that. It was becoming hard enough watching her sit there already.

He sighed again and moved the trigger from his headband to under his belt so that he could yank off the hair piece and pull his fingers through his bangs, beginning to look more distressed. With another uncertain look at Eska, he made a wide berth around her while he made his way towards his hammock. When he came back into view a moment later, he had a water bottle with a straw and he had pulled loose the braid he often wore in favor of a messy bun to keep the hair off his neck. Tentatively, he reached an arm out, keeping the rest of himself quite far away, and bumped the bottom of the bottle against Eska's hand so that she could hold it if she wanted to accept it. Her upper arms were held down against her torso by the iron smoke stack, but if she held the bottle, she could drink through the straw. The water was room temperature, since he had no refrigeration, but Valentin figured the girl could cool the water if she preferred it that way.

He looked at her face and his expression was regretful and so apologetic for a moment, until he realized it and quickly covered the look up with a hard frown.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Z: Though Zerda was paralyzed and couldn't feel his body, didn't mean his heart couldn't feel anything. After hearing Valentin had only thought of them as roommates he felt a little crushed and a bit embarrassed. He felt some warmth going back to his face and he managed to whimper. I thought we were at least best friends.... He had thought as a tear rolled down his face. Finally feeling was returning to his limbs but he didn't want to move he just wanted to lay there and cry a little. He had felt all those kind words Valentin had said before were just lies.

E: Eska looked down at the water that was given to her and she smiled a bit to herself. Looking up at Valentin she began to suck at the straw to rehydrate herself as she listened to what Valentin was saying. It was quite funny how this faun kept going on about how she had attacked them, she just couldn't believe it as true as she had to memory of this. Feeling much better she took a deep breathe and then turned her head quickly at Valentin with giggle. "Oh come on now, how could I have possibly attacked you and have no memory of it? I think you just attacked that little one there and are trying to frame me for it....oooooor your just trying to get my attention." Smiling she leaned her head back watching the ceiling. With a new found strength Eska found where her tail had been and wiggled a little so it could get free. closing her eyes she took her tail and wrapped it around the water bottle carefully so it would not slip through her tail. Taking it she poured it over the metal that imprisoned her and she found herself exhaling as the water froze emitting crackling sounds that just sounded so good to her. Opening her eyes wide she watched as the metal shattered upon her will and before Valentin could use his little trigger happy finger she tossed the water bottle at him before she stood from her chair and ran over to the faun pinning him up against the wall. She smiled at him and giggled once more, "All you had to do was ask little faun." She said as she grabbed the remote tossing it aside before pressing her lips against his. At this point the fact of dehydration and what ever chemical Valentin had used made her entire mind and body functions go out of whack. She literally was not herself.
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : Sahara Desert in Africa
Weight : collecting the bones of his recent hunts as trophies

http://sugarydeath.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d38ytsm

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:50 am

Valentin offered no response to the accusation that it was himself who had attacked Zerda because it was just ridiculous. Her giggle made his skin crawl and he just rolled his eyes and glanced off to the side. Get her attention? He didn't even know what that meant. And then it all happened too quickly. The sound of cracking was barely ample warning before the iron shattered. He leapt backwards and fumbled at the base of his antlers for the trigger, in his haste forgetting that he had relocated the device to his belt. And that wasted moment cost him dearly, for the next thing he knew, the water tossed at him had dampened his neck and vest and Eska was dashing towards him. He felt his back collide with the wall and gasped when the air rushed from his lungs. The girl's giggle triggered an internal rise of panic and he fearfully watched the trigger somehow get removed from his person and tossed out of reach. The device landed on the ignition, and behind them something in the machine groaned in response before a sharp hiss echoed from the muzzle and a bolt of electricity jumped towards the chair Eska had been occupying a moment ealier, exploding the seat cushion. But Valentin hardly noticed it because at the same time, his brain was overloaded with the shock and sensation of Eska's mouth quite suddenly pressed on top of his.

The faun froze then. All over his body, the only movement was the storm of gooseflesh rising up his skin. He stared widely but Eska was too close and it made him dizzy so he quickly squeezed his eyes shut, as a child would wince to deny a nightmare. He was vaguely aware of his palms pressing into the wall with aching force.

Valentin had never been kissed before. Had this foe really just stolen his first from him? His mind flew to his roommate and a recent conversation they'd shared. Zerda had never been kissed either. The thought of his friend confused Valentin and with his image in the faun's mind, he almost returned the pressure Eska was sharing with him. In that moment, he might have instinctively if he wasn't so paralyzed. The tension of the panic in his chest invaded painfully on the hammering of his heart. One ear flipped up in the direction of his friend's bed, convinced it had heard a whimper. But the realization did not reach the faun's brain, which was too busy trying to separate the two foxes in his mind. He felt trapped between Eska and the wall and remained there stupidly and stone-still like a deer in the headlights.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Z: Zerda stayed still as he was lost in thought of the events that had happened over the past two days. He felt some what like leaving, but not as much as when he saw the slight quick movements of Eska as she ran towards Valentin with a kiss. Staring at the two he watched hoping that Valentin would push her away, but he just stood there with a look oh what seemed to be confusion in his eyes. The large bang had started him and he jolted up ward in a manner of defense. Looking over at the chair he felt his heart race in his chest as the machine was foreign to him and the bang seemed like an attack on him. Looking back over at the two he started to tear up then shook it off as he stood up and grabbed Eska by the shoulder pulling her off of Valentin.

E: Eska felt a little warm and fuzzy as she had kissed this faun, but before long she was torn off of him by the hands of Zerda. Falling back she hit the remaining part of the chair and found herself holding her head as it throbbed with pain. She looked back up at Zerda and she growled as she tried to get up but fund herself a but unstable and not able to do so. "Whats your....." She stopped once she saw the look in the young foxes face and she began to feel a bit guilty. Was this fox was in love with the faun? It seemed so strange to her that these two would actually be as close as they were.

Z: After tossing Eska to the side Zerda looked into Valentins eyes and growled at him. "NO NO NO! SHE IS NOT YOUR FIRST! NO!" He yelled as he shook the faun back and forth up against the wall, "WE BOTH HAVE NEVER.....THEN YOU, AND HER! NO!" Zerda had not known what had came over him, but he was just so furious and upset all in the same turn. His emotions just over came him and he felt like he was nothing to this faun.
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:19 pm

There was white noise in Valentin's head. He wasn't sure what he should be feeling, so he wasn't really feeling anything. Then quite suddenly, the presence holding him captive against the wall was torn away, and his eyes flew open. He registered Eska being tossed against the chair, and felt a pang of concern. Not because it was her, but because she was anyone, and anyone suddenly injured would concern him. But the sentiment was interrupted by the growling image of Zerda appearing right in front of his face. His first instinct was to trap him in a thankful hug, so glad to see him awake. But it quickly became apparent that Zerda might not appreciate a hug just yet, so Valentin refrained.

The faun's ears flew backwards and his brows creased guiltily, the realization of what had just happened seeming to finally sink in, and his eyes grew sad as his friend shouted at him. He felt his back bumping the wall as Zerda shook him and he frowned. Raising his arms, both of his palms found a firm place on either of Zerda's cheeks and he tugged the fox's face forwards, bumping their foreheads together. He stared solidly at those bangs, and pleaded quietly. "I'm sorry, kiddo, I'm so sorry.." They weren't.. anything, really, to each other, besides best friends as far as he knew. But still Valentin felt like he'd partook in a severe betrayal.

I could kiss him.

The thought was strong and he couldn't even deny he'd thought it. It was the first thing that came to mind that would surely solve everything. But he didn't do it, and the longer he procrastinated, the more the solidness of his plan seemed to fade. Thanks to Eska, if the faun were to kiss Zerda now, it would be Valentin's second while still being Zerda's first. It didn't seem fair. Like everything was ruined now and it couldn't happen because it wouldn't be a first for both of them together. Maybe the fox would even be insulted.

Frowning deeper, Valentin suddenly pulled his face away from Zerda's, although his hands remained in place. He glared darkly over his friend's shoulder at the offending girl, silently willing her to leave. He still considered her a danger, but she had to be strong enough to put up a fight now. Surely the best bet was for her to just go so everyone had time to recuperate.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Z: Zerda stared at the fauns eyes as they connected foreheads and he found himself pouting. Why did he only say that? Why couldn't he have shown that he really did care? Zerda felt like a fool for feeling so close to him as it seemed he wasn't trying any harder than a simple apology. "You think I'm just a kid don't you!" Zerda wanted to cry as the faun had only said what he did, but he held his tears and he looked at the faun. He stared long and hard into the fauns eyes one more, but he soon noticed the way Eska reflected in his eyes and he turned to her with anger. Walking over to her he grabbed her arm and started pulling her up and pushing her over to Valentin's side of the room where he found a pile of assorted metal. He grabbed on sharp piece and held it over her with as he pushed her over the table and held her arm behind her.

E: Eska felt bad for the trouble she seemed to have caused and was about to be on her own way, till Zerda grabbed her and tossed her onto the table. She looked back over her shoulder and she saw the sharp object her had in his hand and began to freak out. She kicked and screamed as he tried to stab the object into her back in an attempt t kill her. "S-stop! I didn't steal his kiss! That was nothing! I'm telling the truth!" She watched as the young fox stopped for a moment before getting defensive again in an attempt to not listen to a word she had to say. Eska quickly flipped and grabbed his hand before it came down on her and she held it as long as she could. "Im- ugh! I'm not his first! That kiss meant nothing and because of that its not a real kiss! He still has his first kiss because it wasn't spent with someone who he loved!"
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:24 pm

The faun's eyes were torn away from Eska and back to his friend. He coulnd't be sure, but it felt like Zerda was on the edge of tears, and the Valentin was quickly drowning in guilt. Why couldn't he get anything right today? What did he have to do??

When Zerda hastily withdrew and advanced on Eska, Valentin's eyes grew wide. He remained where he was for a moment, not sure what to expect, but when his friend took up a piece of his scrap metal and used it to attack the girl, the faun leapt forwards. He wasn't sure how he could so quickly want to defend her now, for he definitely still hated and distrusted her, but slaughtering her in the dorms didn't seem at all wise.

"Zerda, wait!"

Valentin slipped up behind him and wrapped an arm securely around Zerda's waist. The fingers of his other hand came to curl around the hand wielding the metallic weapon, and he bowed his head to speak soothingly against his friend's ear. "Zerda.." The faun paused to swallow his nerves and release a self-calming breath. He mustered up enough courage to press a small, bold kiss against the corner of the fox's jaw. "I don't think you're just a kid.."

His gaze flickered to Eska briefly, before returning to peer at the side of his friend's face. He didn't believe her words, or at least didn't agree with them. A kiss was a kiss, whether it was meant lovingly or not, but he would accept her excuse if it meant Zerda would as well. "Don't do anything you'll regret."
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Sun May 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Z: Zerda was so heated and the fact that this woman was trying to tell him that the kiss was nothing just made him even more mad. He was about to stab the piece of metal int her chest till he heard the voice of the faun that ran up from behind. He hesitated at the sound of his voice and that gave Valentin enough time to grab him and restrain him from killing this young fox. He felt the hand of Valentin wrap around his wrist and he growled a little as he felt somewhat strange in the hands of him once more, till suddenly he felt the lips of the faun on his cheek. With silence that followed the sudden end of his growl he felt somewhat happy and then lost in what was going on. With out a though or a word to escape his lips he dropped the object and listened as it made a hard thump against the floor.

Looking down at the arm that was wrapped around him he sighed and took his own weight off of Eska so that she may crawl away. Turning around in Valentin's arms he lightly butted heads against his and then kissed the fauns nose and smiled. "I'm- I'm glad that you don't think that i'm just a kid....it makes me happy..." Zerda wrapped his arms around the fauns body and cuddled up close to him like they had before. "I know she took it, but it wasn't from me so it doesn't count.....and it meant nothing right?" He asked in a manner of more concern than a simple question.

E: Eska felt a sudden relief as Zerda had dropped the sharp object and set her free. She ran off to the side in a startled manner and wrapped her tail around her. "I wont..." She said to Val as she turned and slipped out through the door, "But I will not stay here with you two..." With that she had made her way down the halls to the room where she felt could be a safe place. She walked in and smiled as she had seen her pack on the bed and nodded, this was her room. Sitting down on the bed she crawled up into a ball and snuggled up with the blanket. She felt a little safer here in the room, but the fact that it was not all that far away from where her new enemies were didn't not help the situation. She felt that she needed to make friends in a way to keep her secure and out of harms way of the two she had just encountered. Till then though she needed to rest. She was once again dehydrated and exhausted.
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Sun May 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Valentin was relieved to hear the metal thump heavily onto the floor. He sighed through his nose and watched Eska slip out from where Zerda'd had her pinned, feeling like they'd just narrowly avoided a huge disaster. As she responded to him then quickly slipped out of the room, the faun felt nothing but concern. She truly seemed not to remember. How was that even possible? But the door clicked shut behind her and he couldn't think about those problems right now. Right now, he had his friend to worry about. Sure he was finally awake, but why had he passed out in the first place?

He took a moment to close his eyes and enjoy the feeling of Zerda's forehead bumped against his. There was something therapeutic in the simple action. When Zerda pecked his nose, Valentin opened his eyes again and scoffed quietly with amusement. "Of course it meant nothing. Besides, you know.. I didn't kiss back. So technically it was her kiss, not mine." It was a silly conclusion, but he hoped Zerda would appreciate it at least.

His jaw found a perch resting gingerly on top of the fox's hair, and both arms were wrapped around his back to hold him closer. If he was closer, he wouldn't be able to spot the color spawning on the faun's cheeks--at least, that was Valentin's logic--or notice the frown that snuck onto his face as he contemplated Zerda's words. It wasn't from Zerda, so it doesn't count? Only a kiss from Zerda counts? He asked the question in his head several different ways, but he couldn't get past the suggestion of what it meant. "You really worried me today, you know." It was mumbled quietly and not expecting a response.

"Right, well!" Valentin wiped the frown from his face and donned and encouraging smirk for his friend. "Did you see I finished stitching up your blanket?" He slipped his arms from Zerda's back, one hand finding a hold hand-in-hand instead. He gave the fox a gentle tug back towards the bed where the electric blanket had been left.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Mon May 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Zerda was glad that the girl had left and that he was now alone with Valentin. It had seemed that much had happened in thiss short time with Valentin but it was something that was really fun for Zerda. He enjoyed all the time with that faun and couldn't stay mad at him for any reason. He knew that he would never hurt him intentionally and thats what made Zerda stay around. Looking into the fauns eyes he smiled and nodded, "I know you didn't, I was just uh....how to say...jelly?" He laughed at his own words and then looked down in embarrassment. He felt happy, then he felt a little dizzy, perhaps getting up and trying to kill someone was not the best action do to, but he needed to make a stand that Val was his, "...mine...." He mumbled under his breathe before hearing what Valentin had said abut the blanket. He looked around the faun to see it and he smiled after realizing how it had kept him warm while he was paralyzed.

While still holding Val he walked over to the blanket and picked it up, instantly feeling his hands warm up in the area he had touched it and smiled. He was happy that this blanket was a big success and that the fact it was made from Valentin's own working hands. Wrapping it around him and the faun he smiled and pulled his friend onto the bed with him and snuggled closer. Seemed that he was colder than he realized. Closing his eyes for a moment he smiled and laughed quietly as the warmth was just amazing. "Thank you for the blanket Val! Its the best thing that I have ever received from anyone. " He paused then looked up, "Valentin....where is your family?" He asked with painful sorrow in his own voice. "I ....I wish I knew what happened to mine...."
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Mon May 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Jelly? ..Mine? Me? Zerda didn't cease to confuse the faun this day. He allowed the fox to pull him onto the bed, crossing his legs Indian-style--or similarly because it's different with two sets of knees. He rubbed his cheek on his forearm and frowned when the action smeared grease onto his arm. He glanced down at Zerda as he snuggled against his side and smiled while he tried to blindly rub off whatever grease was apparently on his face with the back of his hand.

The blanket continued to warm to their presence, finding a plateau that was almost a little too warm for Valentin's preference, but he assumed it would suit Zerda well. "I'm glad you like it." The pain in Zerda's following words made the faun's brow crease with concern. "My family is.." He paused and shrugged. "Somewhere out in the woods across the ocean and very far away from here." He smiled a little sadly. "I miss them sometimes, but what I've experienced away has proven to be worth the heartache, you know? Like finding Kale, and then this place, meeting you.." He trailed off a little to suggest the list kept going, and one arm found a place to drape casually behind Zerda's back with his hand coming to rest on the fox's opposite arm. He wanted to ask what Zerda did know about his family, but satisfying his own curiosity would be heartless when he got the feeling it would only cause Zerda more pain.

Being on a outer wall, the room did have a pair of windows, but the blinds were drawn. He couldn't see outside, but when he paused to notice, the air had a crisp scent. Evening already? Where had the day gone? But when Valentin recalled it, it had been rather eventful.

"You know what I think? I think that your friends are family too." It was a little out nowhere, but it was true to him. The people he cared about away from home were every bit as important as the other fauns he'd left in the states.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Mon May 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Zerda listened to Valentin and he nodded at the fact that somethings are better learned when away from home as your exposed to new and interesting things, like prey that once considers no longer edible as he likes their company. The blanket kept Zerda nice and cozy as his thoghts wandered off abut home and he finally felt a little better as he was happy to know Valentin agreed on his idea that people who are friends can be family as well. This idea made staying away from home a lot easier, though he was away from family for such a long time already. It never got as easy as he wanted, but one can't always expect to have this.

Looking out at the window where Valentin had he noticed the same thing as it had become later in the day. He liked the idea of trying out his new blanket out in the halls of the castle to see their effectiveness to the harsh cold he would endure. Standing up he grabbed Vals hand and tilted his head to the door, "Though that مجنون امرأة is out there....lets go have fun!" He said as he started to head to the door with a little skip in his step as he was excited to finally get out of the room to run around and stretch out a bit. "Valentin where shall we go tonight! I wanna run and just .....hunt something!" He said with excitement in his voice as he ran around the room and jumped off the bed multiple times as he awaited Valentin's answer.

Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Mon May 02, 2011 8:59 pm

"That... what?" He assumed whatever gibberish the fox has spawned was a disagreeable description of the white fox. He stumbled from the bed and onto his hooves, giving in to the tug on his hand as Zerda skipped towards the door. A fond smile snuck onto his face as he watched the fox tear away and race around the room. He was getting a strong impression that sleep might prove hard to come by with his new roommate around. But he couldn't deny that excitement.

"Run and hunt huh?" The faun's tone was teasing as he sidled closer to the window. Curtains were pulled aside to reveal a dusky sky with a fair bit of bright color still on the horizon. The leafy heads of the forest were silhouetted against the sky and as Valentin discreetly eased open the panes, a gentle and chill breeze swept quietly through the room. Palms settled on the sill and the faun hopped agilely to make a perch of it. "Ever hunt deer?"

His head tilted teasingly to the side and he struggled to contain a grin. With a firm press against the sill, Val pushed himself outwards, slipping through the window and landing with a gentle thud onto the earth below. He waited for a moment once outside, glancing back up to the window to see if his friend would follow.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Mon May 02, 2011 10:55 pm

continued in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3