The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Within Patience

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Within Patience - Page 2 Empty Re: Within Patience

Post  Richard Wallace Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:19 pm

He held up the egg delicately, examining it, taking in the pale color, the softly textured surface, the smell that was so Kale and yet... different. As distracted as he was, he couldn't help a snicker at her words. "Trust me, in such a case, nobody would be more concerned than myself..." He glanced to her over the beige shell, smiling. "I am glad to hear that. And I must admit, I can say exactly the same about this."

Redirecting his gaze towards the gift again, he felt mildly amused. Indeed, she would never know that this meant he wouldn't have to resort to stealing, or trading, or other such untoward and suspicious practices to get a souvenir of her, like he had planned to. There existed no souvenir that was more Kale. Truly a wonderful turn of events.

Richard looked around the room, then walked up to one of the cabinets to deposit the egg within. He would find a better place for it later, but for now, it rested on its longer side on a platter to prevent it from rolling off the shelf. Closing the cabinet's door, Richard turned around again, looking momentarily unsure. There was his abandoned glass, and there was Kale; he could only approach, and get his lips on, one or the other. Well, well.

Sorry, sweetheart. If there was one thing he was loyal to...

Richard made for his armchair, swooping up his glass carefully before taking his seat. As he drank some liqueur, an idea struck him. Giving Kale a deliberate look, he lifted his hand and placed it on the armrest as to free his lap.
"If you find the rocking chair unsatisfactory, well..." He trailed off, glancing around secretively. "We are unobserved now."
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Height : 183 cm
Weight : 87 kg

http://roqi.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Richard-Wallace-278528217

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:10 pm

It was truly a wonderful thing that Kale could not read minds, for there were several things upon Richard's that she would have reason to be cross at. But, as it were, she could only smile at his comment and watch him a bit curiously as he put the egg away for safe keeping. She stared at its placement a lingering moment.

Her egg, her first in 9 years and her only for another 9, was out of her hands completely. It was an odd feeling. Not that she were attached, no. It was all well and good though, he said he appreciated it, and it wasn't like she needed it. Still odd though. Well, perhaps more so to think that Richard would now be carrying it with him for an undermined set amount of years. And yet, the feeling would pass, she knew, no doubt quicker than it should.

She pulled her gaze from the cabinet and watched Richard instead. A small amused, though slightly incredulous, look grew at his actions. And yes, there, the feeling from just a moment ago was indeed gone. Kale felt she knew something of his attitude towards this now. Simple, really. When in sight, they were professionally distant. When alone, it was a little more fun. Ha, well then, that was entertaining. Confidently, an eyebrow was raised and her hips rolled as she walked forward.

"I never said an ill thing about the chair." The tone dipped a little French, becoming either lazy or comfortable in her speech. And rather than take the more personal seat offered directly, the harpy stood before the man in the armchair with a somewhat cocky air. Reaching out, she placed her mostly empty glass on the oaken table with a soft click. It seemed as if she were contemplating. Or rather, perhaps it more seemed like she was just being stubborn for the sake of it.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Height : 157 cm
Weight : 2.6 kg

http://fav.me/d62hutp

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Now that the egg was hidden away, he felt like it all had been kind of a dream. This woman before him could, and did, lay eggs. Somehow, that seemed more unreal than the wings sprouting from her back. Cultures of all kinds were filled with the imagery of winged humanoids, but not ones laying eggs... He looked her up and down, in a ponderous rather than checking-out manner. And what was that she said about him not doing his part...? Was it a light-hearted comment, or did it really mean that birds and mammals-?

He deliberately cut his musings short. There would be time to think about what that discovery meant later, when he was on his own. Right now, in the present, there were games to be played.

Richard sat up straighter, taking a more dignified air on as if slightly offended, though with a joking flicker in his eyes. "Yet you seemed to be eager to leave it." he said, tilting his head slightly. "A good host should strive to guess at his guest's desires, no?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 am

She lost some amusement at the strange look that she appeared to be on the receiving end of. But, nothing was said of it, though she was ever mistrustful of people's thoughts. At his return, the harpy leaned forward, placing a hand lightly upon his arm rested on that of the chair, tilting her head the opposite way in a most accommodating manner.

"Ah, I see. All of your guests receive this generosity, then..?" A small quirk of a smile flickered across her face as she imagined someone like Odqura or Everly seated upon the vampire's lap. That would just not do. She made a 'tsk' noise.

Kale hesitated as if thoughtful before pulling back a bit to easily slip onto Richard's lap, sitting sideways across his legs, right wing sweeping over to casually wrap around the back of the armchair while left stayed pressed neatly to her side, arched back a bit as to abide for the room allowed by the table. The fluid motion ended as her legs came to cross and hands folded upon her lap, most proper.

"So, reveal to me your hypotheses: what are my desires as your guest?"
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:45 am

"But of course." he said, leaning his head back to keep her better within sight, keeping the same mannerly way of speaking. "And the fact that you're the first guest is completely irrelevant."

When she finally moved to take the seat, though, he couldn't help a lopsided smile, breaking the illusion of polite conversation. He shifted in his seat a little, sliding down slightly to a more comfortable, casual position. Again, he was surprised by Kale's minuscule weight - was it also this little the last time? He doubted he would ever get used to it... unless, perhaps, he got to experience it a little more often than once per half a year. Well, he would see about that yet.

Richard let out a low hum. "Most of all, to be entertained, obviously." He glanced towards the table briefly, then up to Kale's face, raising an eyebrow. "Perhaps also for your glass to be refilled... Sadly, from within our current configuration, I am unable to help with the latter at least." With a shrug, he raised his glass to take a tiny sip, then held it out with its remaining contents in offering to the harpy. "Unless...?"

Casually and most naturally his other arm slipped down from the armrest to be lightly placed around her waist.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:49 am

Her perched form simply moved with, balanced, the man as he shifted beneath her. A smirk had settled, seemingly to stay, on her lips at his comments. Her chin lifted slightly, amused at his answer.

"Oh?" her tone may have been pleased...
Kale eyed the drink offered.

"My, you're good. Though despite what my wishes may be, I should probably not drink more than I already have." She hummed, raising a hand to lightly take the glass from the man's hold anyway. Paying no mind to the adjusted placement of the gentleman's unseen hand, Kale looked at Richard a bit curiously, perfectly content aside from what current thought rested on her mind.

"How were you planning on spending your evening tonight if it had gone uninterrupted?"
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Richard only bowed his head slightly to the praise, and before he could ask 'why not', his glass was taken. Immediately, he regretted the decision a bit, though he was as quick to scold himself for the silly thought. There was plenty left in the bottle. The now unoccupied hand moved to intertwine its fingers with the other's, forming a complete, though loose, loop around the harpy.

He felt at peace. It was a nice change.

"I would have played some video games..." he said, his gaze wandering off to the poor PSP, laying untouched on the nightstand. "Listened to some music, maybe read a bit." He shrugged ever-so-slightly, looking to Kale again. "Relaxing, basically. It is my day off, so you did not interrupt any vital business, if that's why you're asking..." he trailed off into a slightly questioning tone, curious as to why was the inquiry posed, but not really enough to ask outright. It might not have been completely true, as he considered his relaxing pretty vital business, but he would not let her ruin it regardless. Not that it seemed likely, anyway...
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 am

She held the drink delicately, balanced upon both hands as if precious, and raised it to take a small sip. It was mostly done for the sake of doing it, drinking from his glass, and found herself not really craving more of the sweet alcohol. But, as his hands were placed, she did not wish to disturb them with offering the thing back. She placed it upon the armrest as he had before, apparently now a shared beverage for either to take up on want.

The harpy followed his gaze with a raised eyebrow and made an amused scoffing noise.

"Interesting past times." Video games. She knew of such things, but had never played one herself. Funny, she had not taken Richard for the type. Kale looked back to the vampire. "I just did not wish you to not do something simply because I was here. But, I believe...relaxing..." She trailed off, giving the man a thoughtful look, considering her coming choice of action. Seeming to find a decision, the outwardly wing maneuvered to run itself horizontal, wrist of it angling. The feathered limb draped over her own legs, and his, acting much like a blanket of sorts and resting upon the floor at his feet. It was clear why it did this, as she dipped her spine to curve sideways into Richard's chest to lean upon him. Its position was much better suited to the new angle, her head moving to now rest upon his shoulder.

"Well," Kale gave a small 'heh' of a laugh. "I wonder how well a chair is suited, actually." It was said quietly, an afterthought, as her other wing arched over the armrest shifted slightly to adjust. She knew she was not large in body really, and she was comfortable, but sometimes her wings did make her feel like she spilled out of some seats quite ill-suited and cumbersome. However, she reminded herself that she was not staying, she was not the one to be relaxing. Rather, he was the one, and he could very well relax as he liked in the chair or not as she left. She would just steal a few moments more, and this is what she told herself with amusement.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:19 pm

A slight feeling of resentment passed through him. Richard was very well aware of the social stigma that playing video games carried, and he supposed Kale was the kind to not really see the appeal. It stung a little, even if she didn't mean much by the remark. Still, as much value as he knew one's image to have, he would not let society's ideas of what was appropriate stop him doing what he wanted to do. He would hardly get to do anything if he did.

Any unpleasant thoughts were soon chased from his mind by the idea of, like she said she wanted him to, not changing his plans due to Kale's presence and instead playing a round of Tekken against her. The mental imagery was ridiculous to the point of being funny.

It was about time to organize a second PSP, he decided.

The wing coming up to cover them as she rested against him felt so cozy and warm, like they were at a much higher level of familiarity than they actually were. With a chuckle that was barely more than a breath, he maneuvered his hand up to brush back her hair delicately. "Well, I can't complain." he said, so softly and quietly it was almost a purr. "But if my guest should suggest that we ought to relocate, who am I to decline...?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:12 am

Almost on reflex, her jaw tilted up, finding more pleasure than she should in such a simple gesture at her hair. A noiseless sigh, that would have been a huff of amusement, was ghosted out on her breath as she pulled up her knees to curl her legs in slightly. Perhaps she was taking too many liberties here, that Richard might be opposed. But it didn't seem it...She'd just have to be careful. No more drink, and don't get too comfortable, perhaps set a time limit. It seemed like so much work.

"My, you are the host." As she couldn't see him from this angle any way, she let her eye close and just let her ears do the work. "Where would you have us relocate to, and does it require me getting up?" She smiled, turning her face more in towards his collarbone, amusement clear in her voice.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Picking out a strand of her soft hair, he continued to toy with it idly, running it between his fingers. Now that he knew Kale was a bird, he wondered if it was actually feathers... Come to think of it, it did remind him of an infinitely finer and lighter version of ostrich feathers. Curious.

Being unable to see her face, Richard wasn't sure if she was playing along with the joke, or genuinely unaware of what place he was suggesting. "Well, there are not many options..." he said slowly, as if hesitant or embarrassed about the shameful state his room was in with its lack of furniture. "Really, the only one I can think of doesn't involve standing up." He couldn't help a slight smirk. "Laying down, more like."

Perhaps he was pushing it too far, but really, he didn't expect her to take offense or anything of the sort. If anything, it seemed far from likely.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Oh. So, that was the idea. Kale opened her eye. Well, it was a bedroom, she supposed. The harpy stayed quiet a moment, and just let the man play with her hair.

Was this wise? Probably not.

"Laying down is indeed relaxing." It was said most conversationally. She would agree, but she would not make the choice, it was not her bed after all. Besides, even if they did move, she was firm in her belief that there would be absolutely nothing inappropriate to happen. She'd make quite sure of it. Moving slowly so as not to offend his hand, Kale pulled away to sit up enough to look the vampire in the face. An amused smirk was playing lightly at her lips, a quirk at her eyebrow slightly challenging to the situation in general. Were they really going to play this game?
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

The pause felt longer than it was. And as light-hearted as the comment that finally came was, Richard wasn't certain what to expect when she moved to within sight. The look she gave him was... intriguing, really. So, that's what they were doing? Playing chicken? Checking who would back off first?

Very well.

He searched her face for a moment, then gave a nod. "Indeed." he said thoughtfully, shifting the arm around her waist slightly, as if reminding of its presence there. His hand reached to trace the outline of her jaw gently, stopping at the chin with the thumb underneath her lower lip, pressing downward lightly to angle her face towards him. "There's things even more relaxing, though." His tone was perfectly casual and innocent, like he was discussing the types of sofas, but the shadow of a devious smile on his face was anything but.

If Kale wanted to play games, play games he would. What surprised him was that he actually wanted to too.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 am

The wing arched over the arm rest shifted slightly as the arm at her waist moved, and raised the slightest as the hand circled her jaw. It was the only tension in her as she strove to be perfectly and languidly draped in all other manners.

For a stubborn second, just for the sake of not giving in, Kale resisted the urge from the thumb at her chin. Then, though, she dropped that air and fell into her roll in the game. Her face angled as silently guided, lips parting just. Ebony gaze flicked over his features. For some reason, she quite liked that expression he held.

"And what, pray, tell, would those things be?" Her tone was soft, and she pulled back a bit. Tilting her head more with a slight lowering of jaw, she moved to catch the man's thumb on her lower lip, closing it again so the tip would rest upon her upper. It all required little movement, actually, when put together.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 am

Both what she had said and done added fuel to his smirk. Richard didn't answer immediately. A light, breathy chuckle escaped him as his gaze wandered over her face, and dipped below it, but always returned to the finger on her lips, drawn like a moth to a flame. Oh, this was entertaining.

"Well," he whispered in a slightly concerned voice. "I'm afraid telling won't do it justice..." Slowly, the hand traveled to the side of her face in a caress of a movement. Richard sat up straighter, leaning forward to breach what little distance there was between them as if to kiss her, but careful to halt himself ever-so-close. His eyes were burning with something suppressed as they locked onto Kale's.

"Will you let me show you?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Her own smirk was encouraged by Richard's, though she tried to keep it from taking over. Her head tilted in to the touch as it traveled her skin, though for some reason his words grew some distrust. Not a daunting sort, no, and not necessarily a bad sort. Kale found she didn't know what it was, but for some reason she entertained the theory that he was probably talking about something much different and completely unrelated than what was to be readily assumed given the thought process of your average hormone driven teen. Then again, both of them were quite far from that mentality and this suspicion possibly perfectly healthy and reasonable. Just as it were fun.

He moved forward, and she smoothly ran her hands from his chest over his shoulder. Her arms extended back straight, tangling her fingers together loosely, making an oblong loop. She held his gaze despite the close distance. Of all the things that ran through her mind to say, she chose the simplest.

"I will."

There was no hesitance on her part, an ingrained - possibly sometimes misplaced - self-confidence in her that she would never be afraid of what anyone could throw at her.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 am

And so, the game continued. Richard wondered if she really was so comfortable with the idea, or if she was bluffing... or maybe thinking that he was. Well, really, it made no difference. Quickly, he leaned forward to press his lips against hers. A reward for the right answer. It was very brief, though, and he broke off with a grin.

"Very good." he whispered. And then, he moved his hand to hook his arm underneath her bended knees, the arm around her waist shifting up slightly to a more comfortable hold. Lifting her easily, bridal-style, he stood up, and began to walk across the room in the direction of the bed. He carried his precious burden as carefully and with as much regard as if she was going to break if he took a step too heavy. His gaze remained looking ahead, expression focused, not showing any hint as to what his intentions were.

Only when he stole a small glance down at Kale's face did one corner of his mouth quirk upwards, but he was quick to straighten it out.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:53 pm

She smirked at the kiss, however quick. His playfulness was endearing. When he moved, though, the smirk fell and she blinked in some surprise. Her hold around his neck became a bit more secure, as if he needed the support it lent to keep her in the air. She shifted a bit, not used to being handled in such a way. Wings were rigid, upright and not entirely out, but not quite able to come in close to her. It seemed they were quite unsure of what to do with themselves and settled for just staying extremely still, trusting the vampire to take them into account as he moved.

She glanced off to their seeming destination, before looking back at Richard. Was he serious? She couldn't tell. He glanced down, smirked, but it was gone again too quickly. Raising an eyebrow, she shook her head slightly in amusement and looked away with a small smile. How silly this all was. For now, she just settled into his hold, letting the side of her head rest against his chest again.

Kale really wondered after the outcome, and was far too curious as to what would develop from it, despite warning against experimenting with oneself included.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 am

The gruesome vision of what would happen if he stepped on the tip of Kale's wing was certainly amongst the things that caused Richard to be extra careful as he walked to the bed. Thankfully, it wasn't such a long way and there weren't any obstacles those feathery appendages could bump into, so they made it there without an issue. Making sure the wings were on either sides of her body, he slowly lowered her onto the plush bedspread.

How far was she really willing to go?

As he sat on the edge of the bed, by her legs, he looked away and rubbed his chin unsurely. "I was going to show you video games," he said apologetically, "but I just remembered the battery is dead." Heaving a sigh, he reached to place a hand on her knee and ran it down her shin in a deliberately idle, as if thoughtless, stroke.

"Whatever shall we do now...?"
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Feathers rustled softly against the blankets as she was lowered and Kale let her arms slip from around his neck as wings rested to the sides of her a little haphazardly. She seated herself comfortably, knees up in a loose angle. She stretched her arms overhead, back arched, before they fell to her sides. Her shawl was abandoned in the action, left to drape in the elbows of her wings.

His admission had her giving a light laugh.

"Such a shame. Next time, then?" Honestly, she had no problem with video games, and if Richard wished her to try them, then she'd humor him. What was the worst that could happen?

Besides glancing down at the hand trailing her lower leg, Kale accepted it as if they were at that level where such a thing was normal, common even, like she was perfectly comfortable and used to it.
"Indeed, what can two adults do in a bedroom at night all alone..." She gave a thoughtful hum before a slow smile spread her lips. Pushing forward, she shifted to kneel at Richard's back. Lifting her hands to smooth palms over his shoulder blades, Kale hands were delicately firm as she moved to rub thumbs into the muscles there. "Perhaps if you humored me and removed your shirt..." The harpy didn't finish her sentence or say what she was offering, but the amusement in her tone was clear. She wondered if he would actually comply.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 am

With a smile and a glance towards the bedside table and the gaming console there, Richard gave a nod. He had to admit, he was terribly curious as to how would she handle a challenge that was half-virtual, half-manual.

He couldn't help shifting half an inch towards the edge of the bed as Kale moved closer, hit with a sudden desire to run. There was at least one thing he needed to achieve here, though, he reminded himself, and until then... Plus, there really was no problem with this, was there?
"Get drunk and talk about life...?" he suggested with a smirk, which was soon wiped as her fingers found a particularly sore spot on his back and a low groan escaped him. Ow, right, okay, that was nice, if she was keen to prove the dexterity of her hands without the PSP, then he could hardly protest. Sighing contentedly, he hunched his shoulders briefly forward as to relax them.
"Well, the gentleman in me says I should oblige..." he said in a half-serious tone. "But my paranoid self-preservation instinct says to inquire as to why first."

Since it was caused by something they had contended to have very much in common, he figured she would not be offended by his lack of immediate agreement.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:37 pm

A sort of half-giggle noise of amusement made its way from Kale's throat. Oh dear, drunk and talking. She didn't think there could be a more dangerous thing for them to do at this point. Her lips quirked at the groan and movement, and she moved her thumbs inwards to be on either side of the spine to make circles upwards before working them out into the trapezius. It was light, though, simple. She did not want to do too much unless her request was granted.

His paranoia did him credit, honestly, though she thought it odd how just the removal of his shirt would kick in with self-preservation. But, perhaps because she didn't know was why it was so valid. Ignorance of anything was cause for concern, she supposed idly.

"Well, because you're supposed to be relaxing, I've decided to help in place of the video gaming device, and this would be easier if there were not fabric in the way here." Her tone was airy and just so, almost with a hint of a coo. "Though, you have many options to accept, deny, stay sitting or lay down. Any way, I promise I'll be on my best behavior."
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Honestly, the backrub was too pleasant for what it was worth. Perhaps he should invest into getting massages more often. He gave a thoughtful hum, pondering over her answer for a moment. Well, no harm to be done, as long as he was careful. He really needed to find out as soon as possible... Maybe this was the best way to, but he would need to play it well.

Richard pulled up one knee onto the bed to sit sideways, turning his head to face Kale with a slight smile and a questioningly raised eyebrow. "It would be a sin to refuse an offer so kind..." he said. "But I do wonder what have I done to deserve it?"
He shifted away slightly, reaching for the hem of his vest and pulling it off over his head to remain just in the shirt. Putting the item of clothing aside, he gave the harpy a somewhat concerned look. "I hope I haven't given you the impression that your company would be unwelcome, should you, uh, misbehave...?"

The way she was acting was... mysterious, perhaps not enough to be suspicious, but enough to be puzzling.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:54 am

Continuing till, Kale let her hands drop from Richard's back as he turned, looking at him with an innocent raise of her eyebrows. She sat her weight back on her heels, fingers clasping in her lap.

"It's not a matter of deserving it or not." She stated simply with a shrug as she watched the vest come off. No, it was a matter of what she wanted to do. And for some reason, yes, she wanted to do this. His next question, though, brought out an amused look in the harpy. She tilted her head, the picture of mature, contented amiability with a quirk of mischief.

"I do believe that depends. How are we clarifying 'misbehaving'? And does unwelcome mean you would not tolerate it, or tolerate but not accept it? ..Whatever 'it' may be as depending on the previous question." Her hand raised to flip easily in the air before it returned to re-thread with the other resting on her legs. Her lips were curved delicately upwards.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Wallace Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:31 am

He pursed his lips in thought as he began to undo the buttons of his shirt, carefully and in no hurry at all as he looked Kale over. Her answer had hardly cleared anything up, really, but then he supposed it was hardly intended to.

"Why ask me? It was you who said you will be on your best behavior, therefore implying there is a kind of behavior worse than the one you intend to display... that is, a way to misbehave...?" Tutting, he gave a light, somewhat dismissive shrug. While their word games were entertaining, this one got too convoluted for him to bother with at the moment. "Regardless, I will accept and tolerate your company tonight regardless of your conduct, trust me." He left the buttons alone after undoing just three from the top to jut out an arm behind himself and brace against it. Smiling amiably with just a hint of mischievousness, he leaned in Kale's direction somewhat. "After all, you forgave my eccentricity during my visit at your quarters. How could I not return the favor?"

Richard was pretty certain that if somebody he barely knew came to visit him unexpectedly and acted the way he had back then, he would not be as understanding as Kale ended up being.
Richard Wallace
Richard Wallace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next