The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Lost arm-in-arm

2 posters

Go down

Lost arm-in-arm Empty Lost arm-in-arm

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Lizzie wandered arm in arm with Lunie down the corridor. 'Is is just me or do all the corridors look the same here?' She thought to herself looking around. "I think we're lost already... do you know which way we came?" She laughed and squeezed his arm. "Don't worry - I'm sure we'll be fine" Lizzie unfortunately didnt notice the frayed blue rug which she then proceeded to trip, luckily she managed to fall to her knees. Her arm slipped from Lunie's as she didnt want to take him down with her and both her arms fell between her knees. "Ow" SHe muttered. "That wasnt too fun"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Lost arm-in-arm Empty Re: Lost arm-in-arm

Post  Lunasola Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:32 pm

"Well," he started, observing his surroundings. He pointed one finger at a paticular door. "I think we've passed that door twice now..." He'd always hated corridors - so enclosed, so restricted. At least in rooms they had windows to stare out of, but corridors always felt a bit like dungeons.

When his trusty companion fell, he gasped in fright. "Oh no!" He fretted, before remembering an old saying he had heard... A problem shared is a problem halved... He promptly dropped himself onto his knees next to Lizzie. "Woops," he giggled, certain that he had helped to reduce Lizzie's discomfort. "I'm just so clumsy, aren't I?"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Lizzie laughed so hard she almost keeled over to one side at Lunie's terrible fake fall. "W-We are b-both-th v-ver-ry clum-clumsy" She just about managed to splutter out as she gasped for breath but couldnt stop laughing long enough.
When she finally managed to control herself, Lizzie clambered up and held her hand out for Lunie. Patting her skirt down for the second time in only ten minutes, Lizzie looked back at the door they had come through... "I think we are now COMPLETELY lost" She giggled.
Lizzie had a sudden thought that would probably test Lunie's trust in her beyond anything else. "Wasnt there a window in that last corridor?" She wandered back through the door into yet another corridor - except this one had a window... 'Neither of us are very big - in fact we are both incredibly small!' She thought. 'This might just work...'
Lizzie looked back over her shoulder at Lunie with a mischeivous smile, "Did i ever tell you that i can fly?"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Success! He beamed, pleased that his sacrifice had earned such a positive reaction. Her laugh was infectious, and he found himself chortling along too, automatically taking her hand as it was offered.

As they neared a window, he couldn't stop himself from gazing out longingly at the woods beyond the field. It was only a few months ago that he found himself sheltered by the canopy of those wondrous trees, a faint breeze tickling his ears, and a chorus of angelic birds to awaken him. Even then, he still felt those frequent pangs of not only homesickness, but for the carefree life he used to live, before everything had changed.

He had half-drifted away from reality, but quickly became alert again as Lizzie grinned at him. "F-fly?" he repeated, shocked. Cautiously peering behind Lizzie's back to check for wings, he looked extremely confused. Fire was one thing - he'd never want to go through that again - but flying was another. Except this time, a look of fleeting terror did not cross his face, instead, a very anticipative smile brightened him. "R-really?" He squeezed her hand tighter, seemingly unable to contain his excitement.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Lizzie noticed Lunie gazing at the forest... almost longingly... "You want to visit the forest?" She asked, not too worried about anything scary wandering around in there - she could protect herself. It was Lunie she was worried about...
She was glad he didnt sound scared about flying. "I dont think we would both fit through the window at once... so either you go first and hope im fast enough to catch you... or i hover under the window and catch you... Or we wander around a bit more..." She trailed off. "But its completely up to you" She gave him a smile and squeezed his hand gently.
Lunie was one of the nicest people she had ever met, apart from Kate of course - and she didnt want to scare him any further than she already had with the flames.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Visit the forest? It was certainly an idea he could look forward to, to hear the rustle of the leaves again. But it wouldn't be the same as his old home. But what would it be like to live his old life again? He hesitated, before answering "I don't know..."

Lizzie's plan at first made him extremely wary. Jumping out the window? It sounded crazy... But if she promised to catch him, then he would trust her. "You go first," he smiled, opting for the safest method.

Walking over to the window, he fiddled cluelessly with the hinge he managed to swing it open as wide as he could. A fresh blast of air hit him in the face and looked down, and suddenly realised the height. Despite only being one floor up, it wasn't anything that he would casually leap for.

But Lizzie said he'd catch him. She would. Standing back, he smiled expectantly at Lizzie for her to go.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:16 pm

"It's all good" Lizzie let go of Lunie's hand and walked to the window - watching as he managed to get it open as far as it would go. She gave a silent nod and hopped up onto the ledge, she gave a final smile and swung her legs round carefully in her skirt. Lizzie waved quickly over her shoulder before dropping out into the cool breeze, falling throught air on her back. She could feel the goosebumps raising on her bare arms and legs as she let herself fall half-way before flipping in the air and shooting back up under the window with her amrs out stretched. "Ready" She called.

(( Sorry its short ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:37 pm

He watched with concern as Lizzie smiled at him before sliding from sight. At first, he expected to hear a sickening 'thud', but when none came, he curiously peered over the edge of the window to see he floating there with her arms held out.

"Ok," he meekly returned the call, climbing up onto the window ledge and let his legs dangle down. He looked down, and immediately regretted it. The ledge seemed a lot more unstable when you were at least a few metres off the ground. "Uhm..." He twisted himself around to face the building instead, then slowly slid himself down until he was at his fingertips on the ledge, holding as tightly as he could. It was at this point he realised that he could not let go. "H-help?" he squeaked, his feet scrabbling for a grip on the wall. He gave Lizzie a slight look of desperation as he hung there.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:48 pm

The first thing Lizzie saw was Lunie's tiny legs dangling before he was hanging by his finger tips - Possibly about to fall and seriously injure himself. Lizzie flew forwards and wrapped her arms around him before gently prising him from the edge. His legs stopped a couple of inches before hers and her head was right next to his. They hovered there for a moment before Lizzie asked, "So where do you want to go?"
She didnt particularly mind...

((Again short sorry! ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Tightly shutting his eyes, Lunie refused to budge until he was safely in the arm of Lizzie, to which he breathed a sigh of relief and looked to her. "Th-tha..." His thanks hadn't even made it halfway when he realised where he was - suspended in midair. Flying. His jaw hung open, his eyes widened, trying to register the reality of it all. "....Oh!" He kicked his dangling legs back and forth, and grinned upon the realisation that he wasn't standing on anything. He really was floating. Looking down, his heart almost skipped a beat at the height. Yelping a little, he hung closer to Lizzie, then nervously tried to laugh off his fears.

He looked around, unable to decide where to go first. "Over there," he squeaked, his voice practically escaping him. He pointed with one arm towards the open fields, and beyond it, the forest. Upon realising this, he quickly grabbed onto Lizzie again, in fear of slipping.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Lizzie nodded, "The forest it is then, do you want to fly all the way or do you want me to put you down in a bit - I dont mind, I've carried alot heavier than you" She grinned and bean floating forward as she waited for his answer.
It was a little cold for her liking and she started to wish she hadnt taken off her hoodie - although Lunie was quite warm... Lizzie began to wonder just how big this forest was... they didnt want to get lost AGAIN.. Seeing as both of them obviously have a knack for it. "Have you got any survival skills?" She asked randomly, "Its just, if we get lost... I have no idea how to work my way round a forest - All im good for is starting fires... which wont be much help if it rains..." She shuddered slightly. She would hate to get caught in the rain.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:36 pm

As he gazed at the scenery with awe, he looked to Lizzie pleadingly. "Fly, just a little longer? Please? Thank you?" He wasn't so sure about the next time he would be able to fly - he wanted to savour this moment.

Although his winter coat was beginning to shed, Lunie still found himself feeling rather cosy in the cold temperatures. It may have had something to do with Lizzie's arms wrapped around him or that warm feeling of friendship.

As the forest drew nearer, a faint sense of familiarty awoke in him. "Sur...vi..val?" he echoed, looking rather perplexed. "I've lived in a forest for a long time, not to worry," he smiled, and then cringed at what she later said. "Don't start a fire... Never start a fire... please."

((I can make the next topic in Heron Forest if you want, we're not really in a corridor anymore XD))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Lizzie nodded, "Okay, just gimme a minute - my arms have gone to sleep from the cold" Without any warning she tossed Lunie straight up into the air above her hair. While he was airborne she stretched her arms out in front of her and set them alight, just as Lunie was about to land in her arms she let the freezing (To her anyway) winds blow out her arms.
She caught Lunie around the waist with his back against her and his head a couple of inches above hers. "You okay?" She asked, it seemed to be becoming her catch phrase.

Elizabeth laughed softly at his fire comment, "Its not something i have complete control of" She muttered. "Well... Its a lot harder if- When i lose control of my emotions... Then I have to really concentrate no to... y'know... Kill people and stuff" She whispered the last part even quieter than the rest.

(( Yes pwetty pwease ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down