The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I can't sleeeep!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I can't sleeeep! - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't sleeeep!

Post  Lunasola Mon May 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Lunie nodded feverishly at Kate's question, grinning as Lizzie returned with different clothing. At her question, he looked down at himself, checking if he had his shorts on... which indeed he did. "But I am dressed, silly!" he pointed out, shaking his head. Admittedly, he wasn't wearing his feather collar, but he only preferred to wear that on special occaisions. "Iss, I say break-fast. That what humens have, right?" he asked curiously.

Looking down at her shirt, he broke into giggles, poking the yellow smiley facewith an outstretched finger. "Aww, even your clothes are happy!" he smiled pleasantly.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon May 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Kate and Lizzie exchanged confused glances, "But, arent your shorts dirty? Do you not have more than one pair with you?" Kate asked, her eyes clouding grey slightly with confusion but slowly returned to their happy blue when she couldnt help but laugh along with Lizzie and Lunie at Lunies comment on Lizzies happy clothes.

Lizzie beamed at Lunie, "I have another happy top if you want to wear it, we are pretty close in size and you dont seem to have any other clothes with you?" It sounded more like a question. He couldnt possibly get away with one pair of shorts? But then again, Lizzie thought, this is Lunie - thye same Lunie who could brighten any sictuation and make do with what he had.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue May 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Lunie blinked at her question, bashfully looked down, wrapping his tail around his knees. "Umm, I not have more shorts. But I clean them very much!" he tried to assure them. After all, his shorts didn't appear to be that dirty or rugged at all.

At Lizzie's next statement, he brightened up considerably. "You... you make me a happy clothes?!" he squeaked, gazing at her shirt adoringly. "I have collar, but nothing as so wonderful as these!" he insisted, stroking the sleeve with one finger.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Wed May 18, 2011 1:22 pm

"Oh, um ok!" Lizzie grinned and ran to her chest of drawers, having dug around ferociously for a while she jumped up and ran back to Lunie with a green smiley top bundled in her arms. "Here you go!" She held it out to him, smiling.

Kate smiled, "Come on you two - Im getting hungry now!" She laughed and her eyes were brightening in their light blue colour...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Wed May 18, 2011 3:51 pm

As the green top was handed towards him, Lunie's eyes widened with awe, immediately kneeling down before her. Like it was a precious artifact, he carefully lifted the clothing from her arms, gasping as it unfolded before him. "It's... it's...!" He hugged the shirt tightly to his chest. "This is the kindest thing anybody has ever done!" he sniffled, bowing his head with gratitude. One could only imagine the hours spent in handcrafting this marvellous shirt...

"One second!" he called to Kate, trying to figure out just how to equip this rather absurd top. There was a large hole, which he assumed was for his torso, and a smaller one, which would be for his head. Smiling, he stuffed his head into the latter, realising that it didn't fit quite as well as he had planned. "Umm, maybe two seconds...!" Temporarily blinded by the green stitches, he rolled around on the floor, struggling to pull the rest of it over himself. When he eventually did, he twisted his arms around to slip into the sleeves, sitting himself onto his knees. To say the least, he looked like he'd been in a furious fight; his hair poofed everywhere untidily and shirt was worn some strangle angle, not to mention it was inside-out. "Aaai Lizzie," he nodded, picking himself up, as if he hadn't spent the last few minutes in a scramble on the floor. "We ready?" he grinned.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu May 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Both Lizzie and Kate couldnt help giggling hysterically at the struggle between feluis and top going on across their bedroom floor. When Lunie seemed finished with his display Lizzie sighed before both girls started up again at the sight of Lunie's inside out smiley. "Come here" Lizzie sighed, rolling her eyes jokingly. She pulled the top back over his head turned it the right way before helping him put his head and arms back in the right holes gently. "There we go!" She beamed, "Aaai Lunie, Aisen oos?" SHe replied.

Kate just shrugged off the random gobbledigoop and nodded towards the door. "Breakfast?" Was all she said before flying out.

Lizzie gave a quick sharp nod before giving Lunie a small wink and following her sister, but not as fast so as to stay with Lunie. She held out her hand to him, smiling warmly.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat May 21, 2011 2:51 pm

As Lizzie managed to adjust his shirt in a manner of seconds, Lunie stared in awe as if she'd just grown another head. She was just too amazing, able to fix like that. Suddenly waking himself, he nodded. "Oh, iss!" he chirped, following her, taking her hand.

((Neweeew topic! https://aalc.rpg-board.net/t153-snackin-at-the-crack-of-dawn#2437 ))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum