The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

How about we tend to the garden?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How about we tend to the garden? - Page 2 Empty Re: How about we tend to the garden?

Post  Ndale Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 am

Ndale chuckled, the drawn purr still rumbling in his chest making the air sound a little raspy. Still, he didn’t open his eyes.

“It’s a big decision. I might actually want a kid to take care of later, but I dunno. I’m just kind of seeing what happens, you know? I guess it really depends on if I end up settling down with a guy or a girl. Or if I even settle down.” He grinned and it seemed as if the wispy chuckling would return, but the young man stilled, opening his eyes and frowning softly as a thought occurred to him. He sighed, sitting up to drape his elbows over his bent knees and shaking his head. He was being stupid again, Od warned him about this. He huffed a low growl through his nose and glared at his hands, though his head shot up and he looked at Rosie, as if realizing she said something. A sheepish grin returned to his face.

“Yeah. For sure, but I’ll warn you, I’ve been playing that game for near four years now, I’m practically a pro.” The cheetah winked as he remembered the running contest between Rooster and Africa. There had yet to be a loser. He glanced away towards the gate of the herb garden, then looked back to Rosie’s face. His smile waned. He really was an idiot. Standing, the young man brushed off the dirt that collected on his pants and back, and took a few steps over to lean over Rosie.

“I’m glad we sorted this out, Love. This way, I won’t regret pulling away. Goodbye.” Not elaborating, Ndale brushed his lips over Rosie’s forehead before he pulled back, shoving his hands in his pockets and strolling towards the exit. He did not tell her the social suicide he was planning, that he was finally making a decision, or that she wouldn’t be seeing his human side much anymore. He wouldn’t bother her with his dehumanization, or his ownership issues. The cheetah wouldn’t let her know that he was rejecting her not because he didn’t like her, but because he was looking for an owner, someone to order him, to hold the leash and to take off the blindfold.

This chat had been unexpectedly…eye-opening.

((At the end, Ndale is referring to being an illegal hunting pet. The cheetahs are lead and left blindfolded until they are released for the chase.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2