The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Waiting...

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Waiting... - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting...

Post  Zerda Vulpes Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 pm

((Muahahaha! XD))

Zerda slowed down once he heard Valentin's comment about spilling his sand. He smiled and looked up at him as he led the way to a room. He followed close and poked his head in cautiously to see the contents. He smiled as he saw the large canopy bed and approached it. He observed it carefully then pushed into it feeling how springy it was. He smiled as he then saw the clothes Valentin was next to. "Ooooh..." He silently said as he stuck up to the collection. He reached over Valentin and grabbed a old black dress that had lace in the front of it. He smiled at it as he made his way back to the bed. Looking over it once more he decided to slip into it like a kitten in the sheets. He crawled into it from the bottom and slipped his hands though the sleeves. Surprisingly it had fit him perfectly, except the breast area. He giggled slightly as he swirled in it, then crawled onto the bed. He steadied himself then smile as he began to bounce lightly on the bed.

The small bounces then went into full jumps with him laughing like a little kid on his new bike. "Valentin! Jump, jump, jump with me!" He said as he slowed down hoping Valentin would join him in his little world of wonder in the land of springs.
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : Sahara Desert in Africa
Weight : collecting the bones of his recent hunts as trophies

http://sugarydeath.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d38ytsm

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Frowning at the trousers, Valentin starts poking around for a belt. He was distracted from his search when Zerda made for the black dress and he grins as he watches him carry it back over to the bed and try it on, laughing as Zerda began to swirl. "Looking good, Zerda!"

When the other student begins bouncing on the bed, Valentin is hesitant. He doesn't want to get either of them in trouble, or cause harm to the old bed, but he can't bring himself to ask Zerda to stop bouncing. Stepping up to the bed, he prods the footer cautiously, but the wooden frame seems sturdy enough. He glances around conspiratorially, as if Everly would be there to scold them.

"Maybe just.. briefly." He can't deny the temptation as he takes the opportunity of Zerda slowing down to hop up onto the bed, standing with his knees bent and his arms extended to try and maintain some sense of balance before giving the mattress a couple test-bounces.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 175
Weight : 54

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+valent

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Zerda smiled at Valentin's comment. He wasn't sure why Valentin was so cautious, the bed was perfectly fine as far as he knew. The moments of waiting seemed to kill him as he wasn't to patient when it came to fun and games. "Come, come! We will be just fine!" He said smiling. Zerda watched as Valentin crawled up onto the bed and was happy he agreed. He waited for him to gain his balance and slowly started bouncing again. They both seemed to start slow, but after a few moments Zerda began to jump like he did before. This place was so much fun and it was just the beginning. From what he knew there were to be many other people moving in soon and he could barely wait to meet them too, though the thought of being surrounded by many people was a bit much.

After a moment Zerda stopped bouncing and got down off of the bed. He dragged his feet over to the window. He looked out of it and frowned at the rain. "Valentin, will be bed be warm tonight?" He asked as he drew little pictures in the window as it had fogged up. The little pictures looked like foxes and beetles. He licked his lips at the sight of the beetles and began licking the window. He stopped and frowned as he retracted his tongue, "One thing that doesn't taste good..." In his strange amusement he began swinging his tail which made the dress swish back and forth. He looked down and patted his tail, "I think my tail is happy here Valentin, and if thats so then....then I guess its okay to be away from home. "
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Unsurprisingly, leaping on the mattress proved to be extremely fun. And surprisingly, the antique bed did not buckle under the force of the pair of them bouncing away on top of it, although Valentin was sure he heard it groan in protest a couple of times. When Zerda left the bed in favor of the window, Valentin let himself fall onto his rear, the mattress gradually easing back into stillness. A few wisps of hair that the activity had caused to come loose from his signature messy-bun got tucked behind his ear.

"Well.." The deer drew in a breath and released it in a contented sigh after their bit of playing. "Not really." He looked apologetic but shrugged it off. "The buildings are warm enough, but they're so big and empty right now, they can just feel kind of cold, you know? And it's cold outside at night. But I'll make sure to find you plenty of blankets." He tilted his head to the side curiously when Zerda began licking the window. He pushed himself off of the bed and walked over to stand beside the fox at the window, eying the swishing dress with humor in his gaze. "Well I'm glad your tail is happy. It's really a good place here, I've been happy as well."

He turned to lean his back against the window and folded his arms across his chest smugly. "Hungry yet?"
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerda Vulpes Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Zerda listened to Valentin and he smiled. He was glad that Valentine had fun with the bed and was even happier that there would be many blankets to keep him warm. He nodded at his and his tail as they both were happy. "Yes its very happy and so am I. I just can't wait to meet all of my teachers, though I am still confused on what to take....but Everly seems interesting! I want to be with her class!" He said with excitement as he though of her kind motherly manner towards him. He enjoyed her company as much as he enjoyed Valentin's. After some time Zerda then heard the comment about food and he stared up at him, "Oh oh oh! Yes! Please I want some food!" He said thinking of the order he had given to Everly. He could barely wait till he could get his mouth on the delicious food and then even share some with Valentin. "You want some too! I can share with you for helping!" He said hoping to have someone to dine with. "Show the way!"
Zerda Vulpes
Zerda Vulpes
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentin Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Valentin nods once in confirmation, then pushes with his shoulders against the cold window to move forwards. "Everly is interesting. I think she'll probably have a good class, so I'm taking it as well." He won't mention he doesn't remember what class she's teaching, but he knows he signed up for it.

Leading the way out of the suite, Valentin finds himself smiling at the fact that Zerda is still wearing a dress. They pass through the vestibule again, and Valentin notes that there is still nothing interesting going on in the fish tank. Another door just beyond the grand staircase leads into a sitting room, then a long expanse of hallway, at the end of which is the breakfast room.
Valentin
Valentin
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2