The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Short cut didn't work well... (intruder event continued.

3 posters

Go down

Short cut didn't work well... (intruder event continued. Empty Short cut didn't work well... (intruder event continued.

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 3:18 pm

As he took the slight mis direction through the edge of the mountains. The stable came into site as he realized that that had actually made sense with the door slammed. He quickly began to sniff around for signs of the intruder. His fur was still spiked up as he was trying to find the dirty person who would cause so much of a fuss. He stopped the low growl in order to keep the horses from freaking out at him.

Back to top Go down

Short cut didn't work well... (intruder event continued. Empty Re: Short cut didn't work well... (intruder event continued.

Post  Zula Clefhoof Thu May 05, 2011 11:21 am

Upon arriving to the stable by following Ludolf, Zula looked around for possible signs that left by the Intruder. Strange... Ludolf seems restless. Could it be that he picked up the Intruder's scent? Zula thought to herself.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Short cut didn't work well... (intruder event continued. Empty Re: Short cut didn't work well... (intruder event continued.

Post  `NPC Thu May 05, 2011 7:01 pm

The sandy blonde haired man snapped his head up, listening intently, as the door to the stables opened and a low growling sounded in the stables. When the horses whinnied in displeasure, the growl stopped, but footsteps and sniffing could still be heard. Cursing in his mind, he quickly scrawled a last line on the small slip of paper, rolling and tucking it in to a small pouch on the leg of a small, white, homing pigeon. Clasping the bird gently, but firmly to hold in the wings, the man tried to gather the situation. Peeking through a small crack in the wood wall that was between himself and the newcomers, he winced silently as he saw a huge wolf creature and a small girl. Certainly, the girl and dog were sent out to track him down. To make it worse, it looked like the dog already had his scent.

Trying to move as little as possible, the man looked around. He was in the back corner of the stables, sitting in the last stall, one of the only a few that was void of a horse. He had figured it a spot where he was unlikely to be seen, but now it looked like he had cornered himself. The door to the stall was open partially, and through the space he could see an open window just across the aisle. Seeing it as his only option, the man crouched and prepared himself.

With a small coo from the pigeon, tensed legs shot his body forward and he darted across the aisle, out into the sight of the Academy group, and practically shoved the bird through the window. This bird had to make it out. He saw the startled white tail feathers disappear into the surrounding forest before rounding on the other two people. The pigeon had successfully gotten away.

Pulling several small throwing knives from his pockets, he threw three at the wolf and lunged for the girl, intending to grab her around the middle and hold a knife to her throat.

`NPC
Admin

https://aalc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05, 2011 7:07 pm

One of the knifes hit the wolf in the shoulder but that didn't stop Ludolf. He was in the air and in between Zula and the intruder, bearing his fangs he tried to knock the man on the ground so that he couldn't touch the girl. "ZULA RUN!" He growled quickly trying to attack the intruder. He wouldn't let her get hurt, and he didn't want the others to get hurt either. He just hoped that he had moved fast enough to catch the man off guard. He wouldn't kill the man if he didn't have to, but he would disable him if he had the chance - even if it meant his life to save the students.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Fri May 06, 2011 7:39 am

"What-" It happened very suddenly for Zula to register whats going on right now. As Ludolf defending her from the stranger, she slowly began to panic. I-Is that the I-Intruder? What should I do? I can't leave Ludolf to fend for himself! Zula thought to herself as she frantically look around for any object she could use as a weapon. When she found a hay fork on a hay stack not far from her, she quickly grabbed it. Wait... Zula suddenly stopped, holding onto the hay fork. Maybe I should call for help? But if I do will there be someone near enough to hear? What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?! Zula looked back because she was worried of Ludolf, but she knew that taking the Intruder single-handed might be possible but she just didn't know what to do.
Without thinking anymore (although she still in panic state), she went toward the door. "S-Somebody, help!" Zula yelled, hoping someone would hear her voice and come for their aid.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri May 06, 2011 8:07 am

"Zula?" Elizabeth had turned and ran towards the shout for help to find a strange sight before her. She was now in the stables where Zula was weilding a hay fork above a giant wolf who was tackling a blonde man on the floor. The wolf appeared to be wounded but wouldnt give up easily, "What's going on here?" She ran to Zula's side and stared at the tussle on the ground before kneeling beside the wolf and man and placing a shield between them first to seperate them - pushing them a few inches a part - then domed them both in mini shields having no idea who was in the wrong. Turning back to Zula with a questoning look she asked, "So, which one do i let go?"

Last edited by Elizabeth Wells on Fri May 06, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake ;))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Fri May 06, 2011 10:36 am

"Elizabeth, thank goodness you arrived," said Zula with a relief. Her grip on the hay fork relaxed. "Suddenly this stranger appeared from nowhere and attacked us, Ludolf protected me."
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri May 06, 2011 10:57 am

"Ludolf?" Lizzie's bright scarlet eyes flicked between the wolf and the man, what animal would have such a human name? She thought to herself. "So, thats the man?" She started towards the man to release him from the invisible dome seeing as he was probably quite cramped up.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Fri May 06, 2011 11:19 am

The man scrammbled back when the wolf suddenly appeared in from of him. Losing his balance, he fell back, curving his spine to lessen the impact and get his lets up in between the the wolf and himself. He kept his feet planted on the furry chest, trying to keep the animal back from getting at his face or neck with those teeth. He cursed in his mind as the girl called for help and someone responded.

A sheild came between him and the dog and he was relieved, at least until the barrier domed around him. Catching his breath, he studied the new girl, it didn’t seem that she knew the entire situation. This may work to his advantage afterall. He ran a hand through his hair and dusted the dirt off his shirt.

“Thank you, Elizabeth, is it?” The sandy haired man smiled charmingly at her. “It was just in time that you came. I was simply admiring the horses when this dog attacked me. You see, I have a large fear of canines, and I am happy to be saved by such a wonderful and beautiful girl.” He inclined his head graciously, making no comment that his name was not indeed Ludolf. It seemed she was going to release him. “I only ask that you keep the dog in the dome until I am far from here, I would feel much assured that he would not be following me and I would have no need to fear.”

The man waited for the dome to be released, entirely pleased with his luck.

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri May 06, 2011 11:58 am

"Uuh" Lizzie fushed pink and stopped still, her hand still raised to release the man who seemed to be Ludolf, turning to Zula with a frown. "Is he for real?" She raised and eyebrow at the girl. "You said YOU were attacked" She turned back to the man, "And you said... YOU were attacked" Lizzie gave sigh and clasped her thin arms behind her head and turned to Ludolf. "So, who attacked you?"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Ludolf looked as he was kept in the dome, "DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY! HE WAS THE ONE THAT ATTACKED ZULA AND I!" Ludolf yelled in a very clear human voice. "HE COULD HAVE KILLED ME AND ZULA! TRAP HIM BEFORE HE GETS AWAY" Ludolf was very frantically worried because he didn't want anyone to get hurt, and the two girls... He didn't want to have to shift back into Sebastian's form especicailly since Sebastian would be naked. He closed his eyes tight, if he had to, he would at least admit that he was actually Sebastian, the art teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri May 06, 2011 2:44 pm

"STOP SHOUTING AT ME - I TRAPPED HIM DIDNT I?" Lizzie was getting stressed and stressed meant loss of control and unfortunately loss of control meant losing her hold on the shields, for a few seconds her domes dropped as she desperately tried to calm down.

(( Yes both would have had time to escape of they wanted to - they may or may not have even noticed the shield was down or have had time to escape. Whatever you want to do ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 am

"The man speak lies!" said Zula. "I-I was too slow to react if it wasn't for Ludolf protecting me!"
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:28 am

As soon as he was able to get on the ground, he kicked off, and tried to bite the intruder again, his fur was spiked again, and he tried to grab the intruder again. He didn't want to even let the man get the chance to get away. Because of the vampire part of Sebastian, Ludolf can occasionally tap into that speed, and that was exactly what he did to try to pin the uninvited guest down, "Zula, you need to go get Kale, Elizabeth I need you to help me!" He sounded more like a professor this way, "Please girls." he managed to say urgently as he was fighting with said intruder...

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Sat May 07, 2011 2:21 pm

When the dome flickered, the man shot back, pulling a short sword from it's sheath in the sleeve of his left arm. He swung it in a wide arch in front on him to fend the attacking wolf off.

"It would have been easier if you had just let me go!" He man snarled through gritted teeth as he continued backtracking, dodging the animal's teeth and claws just barely. His back hit the wall and he went wide-eyed. Kale? He cursed, that was one of two people he had been told to specifically stay away from. Kale and Odqura. Run on sight, no chance hiding and silence yourself if caught. These two were his main worries outside of the castle walls, he knew. He could not let the student get to Kale.

Slipping a small sphere from his pocket with his left hand at the same time he swiped again at Ludolf with his right, he threw it to the ground and it exploded in a cloud of white smoke. Hiding his nose in the bend of his elbow, he squinted through the blinding swirls. Now that he had lost sight of the wolf, he need to move quickly. Jumping, he planted his feet on the wall behind him and used it to propel himself up and over, landing in a roll over his shoulder somewhere between Elizabeth and Zula, he wasn't sure. Following inertia to his feet, he made a mad dash for the door of the stables, hoping to make it out before the students and professor recovered.

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sat May 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Lizzie swore under her breath - what kind of idiot let the enemy get away? "Stop!" she odered as the man made a run for it through the smoke. As she said it she blocked his path with a row of fire turning into a ring surrounding herself, zula and the strange man. "you run, you burn" she gave one if her well use evil smiles, "so, what you going to do?" as an extra she set her palms alight. "and don't think about drawing that sword or I'll fireball you" her smile didn't waver.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Ludolf had been running at the sound of the intruders steps after the smoke ball went off. He gave a cough as he broke through it, and just made it over Elizabeth's firewall, if nothing went wrong, he'd land on the intruder's back and have him pinned. How stupid could she be... trying to block me out to take this man on her own... and with Zula no less. She isn't fast enough for him...

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Thu May 12, 2011 8:10 am

Before Zula could respond, the smoke clouded her eyesight and she could feel the blazing flame's heat around her. "Wha- What's going on?" Zula panicked.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Thu May 12, 2011 6:54 pm

The man didn't even hesitate as the fire wall went up around them. He caught the girl's rather cocky expression from the corner of his eye and shot a snide smirk in return. 'She thinks this is good enough to beat me?' He barked a laugh and jumped for the rafters.

The man hissed as he felt a tug at his shirt and his aim was thrown. Where he had been planing to jump on to the beams, he had to settle for barely managing to catch one with his outstretched hands. He had not known that the wolf was so close behind him; had he been deterred by Elizabeth's trick in the slightest, he would have been taken down completely. The thought was appalling and highly unsettling. He couldn't tell if he had been really wounded or just scratched, only that his back stung. Not really in a position to check, the sandy haired man ignored it and swung his legs forward, releasing his hold on the wood and propelling himself over the ring of fire.

Landing in a crouch, the man booked it out the stables as fast as he could, not looking back for anything.

(( Ludolf can decide whether or not the man is actually injured or just scratched.

The Intruder is now out of this thread, but now that he has been found, he will stay active. He will be entering another active thread, so keep an eye out and you guys are free to chase him out and into the other thread as well. ))

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri May 13, 2011 4:40 pm

"Not a chance" Lizzie muttered and absorbed the fire around her as she drew her long thin matching daggers from some unknown place and flew after the blonde man. Flames spiralled around her tiny body as she followed, right at the mans heels.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Thu May 19, 2011 11:02 pm

(( Intruder has continued here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You may continue the chase, or you do not have to if you do not want to. ))

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Ludolf had left a gash in the man and tried to follow after Elizabeth, How Stupid is she?!. He ran off after the intruder, hoping that Zula would be getting Kale.

However, he didn't make it far, as he slipped dislocating his shoulder. He gave a whimper, but didn't make a loud noise. He lay waiting for help. He couldn't get himself up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down