The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Dang it, stupid fight.

2 posters

Go down

Dang it, stupid fight. Empty Dang it, stupid fight.

Post  Jami Futter Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Jami made her way to the setetion cell. Hitting Leon was worth it though. She wondered if Od would show up for this sesion her charged her with.
She sat at an old desk that wobbled. How annoying. she looked around for something to ballance it seeing only shackles hanging on the walls

((short but there isn't ch todo... its detention!!))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Dang it, stupid fight. Empty Re: Dang it, stupid fight.

Post  Odqura Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:44 am

Odqura strolled into the detention cell only a couple minutes later. He was wearing a burgundy fleece to battle the chill, damp atmosphere of the dungeons. Gripping a pair of tall white mugs in either hand, it was the side of his shoulder he used to prop open the door, letting it slip shut again behind him with a loud metallic squeal. A moment passed while he quietly regarded the student, then he smiled pleasantly and approached, settling one of the steaming mugs carefully on the desk in front of her.

"I will be honest, I didn't fully dare expect you to serve your detention."

He seemed amused as he crossed the room to pull a wooden stool from the shadows and perch on it across the desk from Jami.

"You enjoy hot chocolate I hope?" As he asked he nodded towards the cup he had brought her and took a sip of his own "It is a little dank down here, I am hoping it will ease my bones."
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Jami heard steps and turned to see Od walk in. The mugs in front of her seemed supisous. "I know i messed up, so of course i have to come. I felt bad about what I did. Well a little bit at least." At the offer of the hot chocolate Jami picked it up and thanked him. After takin a sip she moaned in delight. She hadn't had this amazing drink in forever. "Delicous!" She thought aloud.

Rembering she was in detetion she put her cup down. "What am I sopose to do here? I have never been to something like this before." She looked at how the teacher was dressed. What style. He would do well in France. She could never keep up with the fashion there. Deciding the drink was to good to stay away from she took another sip.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Od looked pleased that Jami seemed to be enjoying her drink. But her question gave him pause and he hummed thoughtfully, taking another sip of cocoa to stall while he considered.

"I suppose this is good enough isn't it?" He frowned, then nodded. "I suppose there should be more punishing in what was intended as a punishment." He paused to shrug nonchalantly. "But I find I don't particularly care anymore and you did show up. That is good enough for me, Miss Futter. You may leave whenever you deem fit."

His tail swept around the legs of the stool he sat upon and he eyed the student with amusement. He would likely stay as long as she did, but as far as he was concerned her time was served.

He swept a slightly dissatisfied glance across the walls. "It is rather bland down here, isn't it?"
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Jami was suprised by Od's words, but he did seem a layed back person. "I think I will stay a bit longer. I wouldn't mind a good chat. I have met so many new people, but haven't had a good talk with them. Always with them arguing and making groups. What happened to good old civl conversation?" at his comment she looked around. "It could use some updoing. The style i a bit midevil." She laughed at her silly sentance. Oh no! She was turning french! "Any way, what do you teach Sir?" After her rant she polietly took a small sip of cocoa. She wanted it to last.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Jami's response drew a smile from the dean and he nodded both gravely and humored. She had made a good impression. "Alas. Decent conversation is a dying art for certain." He cradled his warm mug between both palms as an uncomfortable chill ran through him. It wasn't the temperature although that was lacking to be sure. but the atmosphere of the cell was just so very unpleasant and Od wondered at what it been used for in the past. It was a prisoner holding cell certainly, but had it been used in practice?

Jami's quesion regained his attention and he smiled again cordially.

"I serve currently as the estate's physician, but I am also the professor for History. Will you be attending my class this semester Miss Futter?"
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:30 pm

"Oh really? I am a healer, and funny enough, i have visited that infermary quiet a bit at my stay here!" It took a few moments for Jami to remember her classes. "Yes, I believe I had signed up for your class!" she was quite happy now she knew another of her teachers. JAmi took another sip, displeased to find her mug was nearly empty. "I really enjoy learning about the past. I love learning of Dinosaurs and prerecorded times." She remembered seeing the first full skelliton discovered of a dinosuar in Haddenfield, New Jersey when she had visited. Ever since she loved the creatures.

((i think thats where it was...:P))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Od scoffed quietly and shook his head. "Forgive me, the infirmary is not in particular use just yet. Cleaning it up for the area's intended purpose is on my 'to do' list, in a manner of speaking." He swirled his mug absently, observing that he as well seemed to have consumed more of the beverage then he had realized.

He was pleased when she directed the subject on to history, and her comment brought a wryly amused smile to his face. "Dinosaurs, hm? What is it about dinosaurs that intrigues you?"

He didn't know if she was aware of his lineage or not, but he felt complimented either way.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Jami had found the infirmary quite well prepared for what it had currently. At his question she took a moment to think. What did she like about them? "Well, their make up i think is fascinating. There were all different types too. I still find it hard to believe some where as big as those skelitions in museums. They are just over all amazing creatures." Jami thought of which she liked best. It was so hard to choose. The Velociraptor was definetly one of the scariest to her. She liked the Brachiosaurus.

Jami's thoughts wandered back to the infirmary. "Do you think I could possibly help you out in the Infirmary? Like, an apprentice? I am sure there is a lot to learn that I haven't yet." This was a great idea. She would have something todo for when her work was completed and she could help others. Absolutely wonderful.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Jami's fascination with dinosaurs brought a smug smile to his face, but he held his tongue so as not to brag. His tail, though, did sweep behind him in a pleased fashion.

"An apprentice?" Od's brow drew together and he took a moment to gaze off thoughtfully at some portion of the wall beside them. His gaze eventually wandered back to the student and he seemed to weigh the option with a couple finger rising to tap pensively at his chin. "I suppose... Perhaps some help would be useful." He shifted to face her straight-on again and tilted his head to one side, still looking undecided.

"How about a trial," he offered with a bit more resolve. "I am not sure I have want for something so committing as an apprentice, but if you are earnest in your desire to aid, then I can't say I have any qualms with an assistant." This brought an amused smirk to his face again. "Shall I call you Nurse?" He was jesting for the most part, he probably wouldn't really refer to her as 'nurse'. But he also didn't want to tie himself into possibly training this girl before he truly knew her mannerism. Although, her praising his ancestors did little to dissuade him, of course. He was already taking a liking to her.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Jami eyed Od's tail as he moved it around. She waited anxiously to hear his answer to her aid. At the mentioin of a trial she had to accept. "Ofcourse, I will do what you need to see my skill." Jami was getting excited. She laughed at him sujesting being called nurse. Those were the good old days. Jami picked up her mug and offered to take his. "Why don't we go some place more suiting this conversation? I think that a dungeon isn't a good place for a talk like this! Or if you prefer we could met another time. I am getting kind of creeped out anyway." Jami couldn't stop talking. It seemed she was talking almost a bit too much. Hopefully Od' didn't mind. Jami was always a talker.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Od nodded, but politely refused her offer to take his mug. "That's fine, Miss Futter, I'll take the mugs." They were his, after all, and it would be inhospitable to make the guest take the dishes, if you could call a student in detention a guest.

"You are right, this is no place for a conversation. It's cold and it's late. Perhaps we should call it tonight and continue at a later time." He smiled, agreeing with that suggestion of hers, and rose from his seat. With a swift bow, he pulled open the dungeon door and motioned for her to exit. "Late though it is, it is perhaps a little early to conclude detention. But I'll forgive this small transgression if you will." He smirked.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Jami nodded at his statement and followed him to the cell door. "I am sure we are fine. " She smiled back and walked through the door. She turned around to address him once more before there departure. "Well, I am sure i have learnt my lesson. I will try not to get in trouble again, So i hope to see you son though some place else!" She was still smiling while she said this. Awaiting his final answer hoping to leave, not from her company but from the foulness of the dungeon itself.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down