The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

It took so long, but I'm finally here...

2 posters

Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty It took so long, but I'm finally here...

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 am

The doors open and Sebastian makes his way in behind Kale, he was looking quite pleased with himself as he had stuck the landing and got most of the mud out of his fur. The footprints the wolf left behind him were mostly water with a hint of dirt, that if left to dry would be nothing more than dust.

"So, Frau Kale, where is this bathroom that you told me about?" The wolf was looking around taking notes to ensure that he at least knew the surroundings.

It'd be more fun just showing up naked for those students over there. Vlad cackled. He really wasn't the smartest or nicest in the bunch. He lived for himself, and for the embarrassment of Sebastian so hopefully Sebastian would get so embarrassed, he'd give up on life and let Vlad do what ever the hell he wanted to.

Sebastian and Ludolf rolled their eyes at him. Each grumbled a piece of profanity under their breaths in German, annoyed with the Vampire already. If only there was a way to kick him out... or perhaps, he just needs someone to straiten him out. The two were just happy to see the student not even notice them but go off on their own little search of the school. Sebastian breathed a soft sigh of relief.

Back to top Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty Re: It took so long, but I'm finally here...

Post  Kale Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Kale scanned the room, lingering on the floor-to-ceiling fish tank, but it seems the occupant was out at the moment. With a quick fluctuation in energy, the air around the harpy rapidly chilled, and the water on her skin boiled in a flash, sizzling loudly before evaporating and leaving the woman dry once again. The action was too quick for the nerves under the skin to react to the heat, or for the skin to receive any damage. The mud the had been stubborn enough to not rinse completely away was now just a layer of caked on dirt. Kale glanced over her shoulder as if nothing strange had happened - and to her, it hadn't, atomic manipulation was her specialty. To her left and right, from where she was standing before the fish tank, were identical doors on opposite ends of the room. She point to the one to her right.

"Down there, through that door. Hang a left through that hallway and the only door on that wall will lead to a bathroom. Farther down that hall are also the rooms that have been prepared for you, but I recommend seeing the Headmistress before you retire for the night, if you are feeling up to it."

Casually, the harpy strolled towards the staircase and sat on the second to last bottom step.

"Do hurry, I don't like waiting."

(( I suggest that you RP Ludolf turning back into Seb and whatnot just in this thread, instead of making a separate one in the bathroom. ))
Kale
Kale
Admin

Height : 157 cm
Weight : 2.6 kg

http://fav.me/d62hutp

Back to top Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty A quick change, and now Sebastian is out

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Ludolf bowed, "It was a pleasure Frau Kale." he ran into the bathroom. It was only a minute or two and Sebastian walked out, looking quite clean, as he was buttoning his shirt up, backpack slung over one shoulder. "Mademoiselle Kale, a pleasure to see you again." he gave a small bow. He looked surprisingly awake. "I hope that I didn't keep you waiting too long." he was surprisingly confident as he walked out. He got to be confident for a good hour or so before he faded back into his normal stuttering shy self. It was yet another reason he liked letting Ludolf out. It was always nice to have a confidence boost.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty Re: It took so long, but I'm finally here...

Post  Everly Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:47 pm

From the breakfast room, Everly rushed down the corridor and into the library. From there, she went to the second floor, then around the balcony and into the second floor hallways, where she finally reached the second floor of the vestibule.

It would have been simpler for her to come through one of the vestibules back doors, but it was all to acheive a proper entrance. She pasted a welcoming smile on her face and trotted gracefully down the vestibule steps, fingertips brushing the banister. The hem of her skirt fluttered out behind her as she descended.

"Kale? Kale is that you?" She called out sweetly to the figure sitting near the bottom of the steps. Judging by the large set of wings on the figure's back, there could be no doubt that it was, in fact, Kale. Everly knew this, but it still felt proper to ask.

Then she noticed the man standing not far away, heading towards them. "Ah!" she said brightly. "And this must be the new teacher. We're so excited to have you. I hope Kale was a decent guide on your trip." Her smiled was blinding, and obviously fake to any who had the observation to notice.
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/32021409#/d49g3u1

Back to top Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty Meeting my boss...

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Sebastian bowed, "You must be Frau Everly. A pleasure to meet you, I am Sebastian Moyer." He could tell the smile was fake, but he found no reason to treat it like it was anything less than real, "Mademoiselle Kale and I had a wonderful trip here. I quite enjoyed her company." He didn't have much to say, and didn't really know what to say. his confidence was wearing off fast. He was just happy to be here safe and sound, and that he would soon be able to start his teaching career. He smiled and hoped that he appeared presentable enough.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Kale looked up at Sebastian's return. She had opened her mouth to comment on how any length of time was too long to be waiting for the likes of him, when Everly made her appearance. At the call of her name, the harpy stood and turned towards the descending headmistress, revealing how dirty her limbs were and her torn shirt. She smirked.

"But of course, who else do you know that is so charming? Now, you 'onor us with your presence, mademoiselle." Kale elegantly hovered her right hand over her heart and bowed slightly in consideration for Everly's standing, but there was a hint of joking-ness. Of course, since she wasn't being outright mean meant that Everly held a decent amount of respect from Kale, not an easy thing to acquire.

With the devious smirk, Kale stayed quiet, eye flicking back and forth between the new teacher and the boss lady casually. She only made a noise of amusement after everything else was said. "I am always a decent guide, you have no reason to suspect I'd ever fail you at something so important." She crossed her arms and slinked around the back of Everly, producing the money that had been relieved from Sebastian earlier. Stopping beside the other woman, left wing stretched to hover over the Headmistress's shoulders in a way that could have been protective, if not for the clear mischievousness of it, Kale's left hand flipped the bills over towards Everly in a lazy offering. "On behalf of Sebastian himself. For supplies." Her ebony eye stared hard at Mr. Moyer's face, smirking, seeing if he showed signs of wanting to reposes the sum.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:00 am

Everly stared at the new teacher for a moment. There was something strange about him that she couldn't quite put her finger on. But she didn't have time to think about it for long. As soon as Kale turned towards Everly, the headmistress gasped in horror. She remained speechless as Kale finished her little play for Sebastian. The whole time Everly stared at the dirt, not really hearing anything that Kale was saying.

Once the wad of money was offered to her, Everly swatted at it, attempting to knock it out of the other woman's hand. "Kale!," Everly shrieked, eyes shifting between the dirt on the dean's body, and the smirk on her face. Everly's shock quickly turned to anger and she slammed her hands on her hips like an angry child. "You're going to get that dirt everywhere!"

Everything else mattered little to Everly, until she could get this matter of the dirt solved.

((Sorry, there was just no way she would focus on anything else. ^^;))
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty How could I have been so stupid?

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Sebastian's eyes looked over the money, he gave a sigh, he really needed that money, but it had to be done to get his letter back from Kale. He just looked down disappointed with himself, wondering exactly how he was suppose to get the money back. He was just glad that he would have a place to stay and the essentials to living. He had enough art supplies, but he knew he would need more fairly soon. He looked back up at the two women and gave a small smile.

(sorry it's so short, I really didn't have much along the lines of an ability to come up with something)

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty Oh God, I'm next...

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:30 pm

When Everly snapped at Kale, he gave a slight jump back. He hoped that he wouldn't be yelled at as well. He had done his best to come in dirt free. He made a mental note of tidy-ness so that he wouldn't make the woman angry over something so little compared to his other problems. He stood waiting for the result of such a consultation, he was more than willing to clean up after himself, he had done so right up until the bathroom door so that at least the bathroom was as he and Ludolf found it.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Kale snatched her hand back as it was hit and cradled it limply by her chest, pout on her face. She had dropped the folded wad of money on the floor as a result. The harpy was quick to regain her humor, though, when she processed what exactly Everly was mad at. She scoffed.

"Hey, I had to go out and collect the lost puppy, it's not my fault that it started raining and the ground got muddy. Besides, the dirt is dry now, it wont just come off." She looked down at her own body, a few smudges were still clinging to her stomach, and a few large patches on her legs. She sighed and grumbled. "Okay, fine. The you take care of the new guy, and I'm going to go and take a shower outside." Kale ran a hand through her feathery hair, other hand on hip, and turned towards Sebastian.

"It was a pleasant enough experience meeting you, I guess. I shall now be taking my leave, please take care not to cross my path too often, then." Kale strolled towards the door through which they had entered. She tossed a final comment over her shoulder. "Everly, should you need me later, just call out the window." With that, the harpy left the vestibule, out into the rain which would temporarily act as a cool shower.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

"Outside?" Everly responded, her voice raising to an unpleasant shrieking sound. "Why don't you go in the shower?" She called, but the harpy was already out the door. Everly let out an abrupt, irritated huff at the same time as balling her fists and pressing her arms against her sides. She narrowed her eyes, staring at the door where Kale had exited.

Suddenly, Everly remembered the new teacher standing in front of her. She was immediately embarrassed at having shown her irritation. She pasted a smile back on her face and clasped her hands together. "Oh, excuse me," she said. Then she noticed the money, still lying on the ground, and Everly couldn't remember exactly what Kale had said about it. She looked at the bills, and back up at Sebastian. She hovered her hand, palm down, over the scattered money and the bills floated upwards, collecting themselves into a neat pile. Once they were finished, Everly wrapped her fingers around them, and turned her hand so the money was now resting in the palm of her hand. The wad of bills was thick, though Everly wasn't sure exactly how much it was. Again, she shifted her gaze between the money and the new teacher. "Is this yours?" she asked, eyes wide.
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty Intimidation

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:58 am

"It t-technically is mine, Mademoiselle Kale t-took it from m-m-me so that I could have my letter ba-back..." he added or I would never had gotten here.

He stayed where he was looking up at the woman, remaining where he was, he didn't know what to do with himself, and it ended with his hands behind his back. there was a nervous air around him.

(sorry it was short, i just couldn't think of how to move from there.)

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Everly's paused, not sure what to think of this new information. She would have to talk to Kale about this later. "Your letter?" she said finally. Then she did what she always did in any awkward situation. She smiled, as big as she could muster, and let out a small giggle.

"Well, your donation is generous, but we aren't really in need of financing at the moment. Please, accept your money back. You will be of a much greater benefit to us in the classroom." Everly held out her hand to Sebastian, offering the money back to him.

"Now, if you're ready, I'll show you to your rooms. We can chat along the way. I've heard a lot about your talents, and am very excited to learn more about you and what brought you here. First, please remind me of where you came from. I can't seem to remember clearly at the moment." Everly looked at Sebastian with bright eyes, waiting politely to hear his answer.
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty They're at it again...

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 pm

"A-a-alright mistress Everly." Sebastian began, as he came forward and accepted his money. "I c-come from an i-i-island off the c-coast of Germany. Kiikiiomenville." he said, a little nervous around the woman, then again, he was nervous around anyone.

Vlad rolled his eyes, let me talk let me talk let me talk!

Ludolf huffed at Vlad.

Go away you stupid mutt.

and so the two began to fight. Sebastian got a slightly sick look, and Sebastian's cheek started to bleed. When the two fought, everyone felt the pain, which is why it usually stopped fairly quickly. It only took one or two blows to realize you were hurting yourself as well.

To anyone around, it looked like there was some sort of invisible person in front of Sebastian, as the cut formed. Sebastian's hand dug in his pocket as he tried to find something to hold to his cheek to prevent the bleeding. He was worried about getting blood on not only his clothing but on the floor.

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:24 pm

"Oh Germany," Everly said, smiling. "I've seen pictures in books, it looks..." Everly trailed off as she witnessed the small fight between Vlad and Sebastian. Of course, she had no idea what was happening, except that the new teacher's cheek was suddenly bleeding.

"Oh dear," she said suddenly, putting her hand out and pulling a handkerchief to herself from across the room. She walked quickly towards Sebastian and pressed the cloth against his cheek. "There," she said. "Now hold that there tightly." Everly did not recoil from the sight of blood. She had often patched up Charles, and later Gibson who had been rather reckless and accident prone. With no one else on the island, she had become many things to those men, including a nurse. She wasn't very good at it, but she wasn't afraid to try.. even if it often made things worse.

"Well, now's a good time to get to your rooms and clean up then. You can explain what just happened along the way." She released the cloth, hoping Sebastian had taken over applying the pressure. "You're quarters are not far, luckily. Follow me, please." She began walking to the northern door of the vestibule, down the corridors, and to the entrance of Sebastian's den.

((We can move the thread after Sebastian explains what happened.. or avoids it. ^^))
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty Oh no, I concerned her...

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:39 pm

"I-i-it's a l-l-long stor-story." he said applying the pressure now that Everly had let it go. His footsteps were light, and soft, sounding about as loud as Ludolf's footsteps were. He didn't know if he was going to tell her or not, probably not, it would take twice as long with the stuttering, and he didn't want to hold the woman for long enough to explain it, if she pressed, however, he would go into detail.

(ready to move it when you are should i post there first as like a double post or will you take care of it??))

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm

((moved to Sebastian's room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]))
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

It took so long, but I'm finally here... Empty -says something odd-

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm

((coolbeans))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down