The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

An Awkward Outing?

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Awkward Outing? Empty An Awkward Outing?

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:16 pm

(continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Following Jami out of his room, he nodded and smiled at what she said, having no words to respond with. At the very least, her habits were productive, where his were mostly out of sheer laziness.

As he made his way towards the cliff, he didn't talk much, instead focusing on keeping a matched pace with Jami. He'd look around every so often to see if anyone was watching them, but he saw no such thing.

Approaching the cliffs, he turned to look at Jami, breathing a sigh. Yet again, his eyes ventured towards the box she was carrying, and he tried to whistle as inconspicuously as possible to hide his eagerness. That is, until he remembered that he couldn't whistle at all, and it ended up sounding like some sort of splutter. He looked towards the cliff. "...Where'll we sit?"
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Outing? Empty Re: An Awkward Outing?

Post  Jami Futter Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Jami had been thinking all the way up to the cliff about if he would like the assortments she took. He asked where they should sit and she had a closer look around. "You can choose. This is for you anyway." She stated. She would have some food too ofcourses but it was mainly for him. She ruined his shirt after all. Maybe she could help clean that room. She, even though messy, was also organised with her mess... some what.

Finding it funny earilier that Owen couldn't whistle she started up a tune she had learned in France. Frère Jacques. Quite a cute little childs song. She lookedat him a little to see his reaction.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 pm

"Umm." Indecision immediately struck Owen as the question was reflected back at him. He lamely pointed up near the peak. "There?" he suggested, beginning to walk up it. Of course, he immediately regretted the decision to position their picnic up there - walking uphill was a lot more tiring than it initially looked. He looked to Jami as she whistled, vaguely recognising the little tune. However, it annoyed him more than it amused him, if not for the fact she was better at whistling at him. "You trying to rub it in?" he scoffed, trying to put a playful tone in his voice.

When they finally reached suitable spot, he immidiately collapsed onto the soft grass, panting. It wasn't quite the very top, but it was flat with enough room to lie down. He didn't fancy going right near the edge, nor did he feel like hobbling up even just one more step. He soon sat up, giving Jami an expectant glance. "So.. what've you got anyway?"
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:35 am

Jami followed Owen up to the cliff. Laughing a bit she replied, "Yes. I'm showing off." At him asking what she braught, she sat down next to him and opened the box.

"Bread, lunch meats, biscuts, and soem chocolate and sweets. Just like you asked haha." Hoping he would lke it she pushed the box closer to him. She would wait for him to get some first before she made her own. "So how did you sleep?" She was trying to start some small talk.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Owen's expression soured with mock jealousy at Jami's remark, relieved she was at least being honest. Or did that make it worse? He couldn't tell, and frankly, he was too tired to tell.

Peering at the box as it was pushed closer to him, he immdiately snaked his hand within, pulling out two slices of bread. "Sweet," he grinned at the options, glad she was able to get everything, or at least, everything he could remember. He pulled out some ham before plopping it on his slice of bread. "I, uh, slept fine," he replied, finding the question rather awkward and unexpected. "At least 'til you came in!" He stole another slice of meat. "Wanna see how big I can make this?" he joked, pointing to his half-prepared sandwich.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:44 am

At Owens question she laughed a bit. "Do it!" She watched wondering how big it would get. She better take some before he use it all up. Sneaking in the box she got a few slices of turkey and some bread. Thats all she'd need.

"Think you could fit the sweets in it?" She challenged. She took a bite of her sandwich and watched the boy as he created his own lunch. She crossed her legs indian style and moved the box even closerr to him for better reach.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 am

The last thing he expected was for Jami to encourage him, never mind agree with his motives. But he wasn't about to complain about it, especially not when it meant more free food for him.

At the challenge, he looked in surprise, before rolling his eyes. Sweets? In his sandwich? He'd never considered that the two might go together, but a challenge was a challenge, and he wasn't about to turn it down. Digging into the box, he grabbed a small handful of soft, chewable sweets - at least nothing he'd choke on - arranging them on top of the ham. It almost looked unappetising, but he was determined enough just to see what it would taste like. For good measure, he decided to slip in a piece of chocolate.

By the time his abomination of a sandwich was complete, it was almost tower-like. It teetered dangerously, the excess food already falling from the sides. "Here goes," he mumbled, carefully picking it up, squashing it a little shorter between his fingers and thumb.He opened his mouth wide. It wasn't nearly wide enough. He attempted to shove it in anyway, most of it missing and spilling down his shirt. Managing a bite, he immediately paused his chewing at the taste, too perplexed to feel any pride of his achievement. If the mixing of different meats wasn't bad enough, the melting chocolate and the sugary treats were yet another odd mix. He didn't hate the taste, nor did he enjoy it as much as he wanted to. It was just strange.

He looked to Jami, holding out the bitten sandwich towards her, grinning. "You have to try it," he insisted, his mouth still half full. "It's so weird."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 am

Jami watch as the tower grew. It mecame quite massive. The touch of chocolate was interesting. She laughed when he tried to fit it all in his mouth. the things on his shirt wouldnt stain. She only packed meat and sweets for goodness sake! Suddenly the contrption was infront of her. "You want me to try it?" She laughed a little. Jami placed her own meal down on a napkin in the grass and trying putting her small hands around the food. Openning her jaw as far as she could she took a bite. The bread was great with the meats. She had mixed them before for fun and liked the tastes, but the sweets and chocolate added a strange tang. After slowly chewing it she swallowed and handed it back to him. "Well, that was interesting." She starting laughing again, realising she too had food down her tank top.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Owen grinned enthusiastically as Jami tried the sandwich for herself. He'd normally expected etiquette from another girl, but the surprise was pleasant. "It's odd, ain't it?" he said, brushing the leftovers off his shirt. He held out his hands expectantly, waiting for the sandwich. He doubted he'd be able to finish it, but he wasn't about to waste all this food.

"Why're you being so nice?" he offhandedly mentioned, letting his thoughts accidently slip from his tongue. He looked away, slightly embarassed at his own remark. "I mean... you kinda prepared a lot for this.."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Jami was suprised by Owens questions. She handed back his sandwich and stared at the ground. "Uh. It's kind of strange to hear, but i don't have many friends... I... I use to , but not any more. I did a lot of bad things. Then finally, I get to come here, and i gain a friend called Amunet! I also meet a boy named Aesis. Even thought we are hopeflly friends, the way we met didn't turn out well" Jami gave a half hearted chuckle. A peice of hair fell infront of her face and she angeryly shoved it behind her ear.

Then continued, "So when I ran into you two days ago, and messed up, I didn't want to risk lossing another chance at a friendship. That's why I did this." realising she had just said a lot of things at once she wanted to apologies. "I'm sorry if I am being weird or anything!... I've said to much..." Great now she sounded desperate...
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Owen took the sandwich back, deciding to chance another bite as he listened. It was slightly squashed by now, so it wasn't as difficult to fit it in. He recognised the name Aesis, but he didn't know him much - the elf kid didn't talk to him much.

"S'not weird," he mentioned, despite being pretty emberassed. "I mean, not complaining, you just bein' nice." He didn't mind her talking too much anyways, at least it made up for his awkward quietness. He still didn't uite understand why she was so eager to form this friendship with him. What was she seeing...?
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Jami had become sad now thinking of her past. She looked off to the cliffs edge wonderinghow far down the drop was, and what lay at the bottom. She did have these thoughts quiet a bit, but she was smarter then to do something so stupid. Jami didn't want Owen to see her this weak. "Um, okay. Basically I just hope we can be friends. I thought bringing a lot of food would make you want to be my friend. I don't know what crazy logic I had in my head. Sorry"She chuckled saddly.

Jami rubbed her hands on her face as if to rubb away the sudden fatigue. "So if you don't mind being my friend, would you like to get to know eachother a little better?" She asked with just a little bit of cheer in her voice.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:26 pm

"Umm..." Owen refrained himself from taking another bite from his sandwich. He hadn't known Jami for long, but even he could tell she was behaving rather strangely. He didn't want to point this out, however - it'd only make the situation more awkward, something he was trying to avoid for now.

"Sure," he shrugged, with a distinct lack of enthusiasm. He wouldn't mind having a friend, although he wasn't sure what she was expecting from him. But the food was a nice bonus, he admitted. "My name's Owen," he flatly stated, chuckling dryly. He really didn't know how to start this conversation at all.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 pm

"Cool!" Now she had another friend. Jami smiled a bit at Owen fact. They already knew each others names, but she'd play along. "Hallo, I am Jami" She giggled a bit. "I like chocolate and sunny days. I have an english accent and and american one." She just made a small list, it was an easy enough get to know eachother game. She felt a little better but Jami had a feeling her past was going to come up. She wandered about Owens past. It seemed like he would have an interesting one.

Just having thoughts of her past made jami's skin crawl. The very fact of what she did made her want to fall off that cliff. She knew she would have to tell someone eventually of the horrible things she had done, sh felt like her skin was aging at the though and paniced. When she looked it was still its dark tan colour. After calming down she talked to Owen. "Sorry if i am freaking out. Just having flash backs and it is spooking me. I have no clue why I am like this now sorry. "
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Owen smiled faintly as Jami reflected his lame joke back at him. He liked her attitude - she didn't complain at anything he did so far. He predicted that she would shortly grow sick of him though - most people did.

"I like... TV..." He frowned upon remembering that he hadn't seen a single television screen for a few months now. He was starting to run out of ways to pass time - other than sleeping of course. "...Like steak too. And, uh, girls." He turned to give Jami an awkward smile, until he noticed she seemed to be acting a little odd again. "Uhh.. that's okay..?" he remarked, unsure how to react. He'd never had flashbacks for himself, and of course, he too had no clue what it was all about. "Did somethin' bad happen..?"
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 am

She giggled a tiny bit at his comments. "I like steak too. And boys. I also like chicken and turkey. I like sleeping in on the week ends and swimming." She smiled a bit but looked down and sighed.

She looked up at him asking what was wrong. Maybe if she said she would feel better. "Uh, If you don't mind me telling you it. Well, When I was younger my father went mad. He didn't do very nice things to my mother and I. I found a hobby of fixing things and one job, well lets say alot of people got hurt, or worse..." She rubbed her face again. She hadn't really told people this before. "Theres more, but i dont know if you want to hear it all. I am probably boring you."

Jami started to think upon the other happenings in her life. If he wished her to continue there was one thing she definatly wasn't revieling. She had a glance at the strand of evidence falling in her eyes from that event.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:28 am

"Mmmhm," he mumbled, listening to her. It was only just then he realised how relaxing this was - chatting about innocent things while a soft breeze flew by. The weather was a little cold for his tastes, but he payed little heed to it. He was glad Jami was confident enough to speak to him, or the conversation would never go anywhere.

"Umm.." As she described parts of her past, he felt rather uncomfortable, knowing that it probably wasn't to be taken too lightly. "You're not boring me," he insisted, fully meaning it. "I wanna know.." Do I really? he bitterly thought, sensing that it migght turn out a bit much.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 am

Jami was suprised he wanted to hear more. "Well then, I'll try to make this more simple. After that I travled and it was quite lonley. I have been to France, every state in the USA and some random places in europe. I had a mix up in a few of those places which didn't exactly help me in any way. In the end I finally made my way here." Jami paused so he could think a bit.

"Oh, by the way, I also like music and i can fly." She was continuing with the little game they had before. "So what about you, and your past. If you don't mind my asking?" She looked at him exspectantly. She felt better. Did she? Yes she was sure. It was nice to have some one just listen to her... Not many people would do that.

To be honest, the weather was quite nice. It was calming and helped Jami's mood. The breeze stoked her face and the sun warmed her skin. It felt amazing. At least it wasn't raining for once.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:15 am

"Whoa, you've travelled a lot..." He remarked, blinking. He'd never been to many places - he'd only lived in America before his parents sent him off here to Scotland. "You been to New York, yeah? That's where I lived."

At first, Jami's statements flew over his head and he absent mindedly nodded. Then he paused. "You can fly?" Although it shouldn't have been much a surprise, most people in this academy weren't what they seemed. When she asked about his past, he immediately shuffled uncomfortably and looked away. His life wasn't anything he was proud of, actually, it was quite the opposite. "Well..." He continued to think, then deciding that he wouldn't tell her about his recent past. "I used to own a pet rabbit a few years ago," he mentioned. "He could talk." He stared off, briefly distracted by his both pleasant and unpleasant memories. "He was actually a jackass now that I think 'bout it, but it was pretty funny."

He took another bite of the sandwich, seeing as most of the insides had fallen out, so it was now fit for the size of his mouth. Spotting a few seaguls caawing on rocks nearby, he tore of a small chunk of bread from his sandwich and tossed it to them. It was immediately snatched and eaten.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Owen was from New York? She thought he was from America! What a wonderful city! "I loved New York! So much culture, yet so much smoke." She laughed a bit. She had some good times in New York. " I wonder if we ever ran into eachother! Wouldn't that be funny?"

At his comment about her flying she desided to show him how. At that time she summoned forth her wings. It felt good to let them out, even though she prefered them away.

It seemed Owen didn't really want to talk about his past, and Jami was a little sorry she had asked now. "A talking rabbit? Pretty cool, what made him such a jackass?" She picked up her own sandwich and took a bit. She moved so that she was laying on the belly and started fluttering her wings a bit. She started to hover just an inch or so above the ground. Jami noticed Owen hadden't been saying facts like she had still been doing. "We should coninue with that little facts thing, I have healing magic and i have dark magic flames that is green. I also exsplode stuff sometimes..."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 pm

"I guess," he shrugged. Considering he'd lived there much of his life, he didn't find it as paticularly amazing as tourists might. Then again, he'd never visisted the city much, he'd spent most of his time in his house on the outskirts. "Don' remember seeing you though."

He watched with interest as she brought her wings out, blinking as she hovered above the ground. "Whoa, that's pretty cool." He scratched behind his head, smiling painfully as he remembered his rabbit. "Eh, he was really greedy, always wanting food, insultin' people behind backs. Good for company though."

When Jami talked about her magic powers, he looked impressed, but tried not to show it. Instead of showing interest, he tried to counter with something else he thought would be equally interesting. "I, uh, I can turn to a lizard."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 pm

A rabbit that can talk and was a mean one too. Nice companion Jami was pleased he liked her wings. She fiddled with her fingures and a green flame with black magic dancing through it tickled her skin. Jami didn't even have time to think when he said 'lizard'. "A LIZARD!" Jami was freaking out. It was awesome. Jami loved lizards they were what she had as pets growing up. "What kind? That is so awesome!! I use to have an iguana. His name was Luis. Fearies and fairy's can't really have much pets. My mom didn't like large animals so I got to have Luis"

(shortness)
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Jami's outburst surprised him, and his jaw hung open as she continued to rave on excitedly about lizards. He hadn't expected her to be someone who was interested in reptiles, but at least that was a relieving thought. What he didn't know how was to describe what kind of lizard he was. He hoped she wouldn't be disappointed.

"The lizard I turn into, it's, uh..." He trailed off and began to motion with his hands a large space. "It's big..." he tried to explain. "It's heavy too... and strong," he insisted, trying to somewhat impress her. "I could knock down a wall as one," he bragged slightly, finding it to be one of the only things he could brag about.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Jami thought for a moment. "Do you know the mech professor? Sounds like you are describing him, haha, he is a lizard man too. A grumpy one at that. So you can break walls huh? Pretty awesome!^^ So could i se you in that form sometime?" Jami so far thought this boy was actually pretty cool. She was glad they were friends now. Little did Jami knw it but she had been slowly drifting forwards. She only realised when she looked for her sandwich and it was under her instead of infront. She reached back to pick it up instead of moving backwards.

What was into her? When Jami looked up she had drift some more and was about to cross over into Owen personal space. "Oh, sorry!" She blushed and made her wings disapear. They vanished in sparkles..not her favorite thing in the world and she thudded to the ground and sat back up indian style. She wasn't as close as before but she haddn't bothered to go bback to her old spot.

"Um, I like food in geneeral ... and wine." She said continueing with the game.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:23 am

"Oh yeah." Owen frowned at the thought of the mechanics professor - despite their alikeness in appearance, he didn't seem to get along with the ruckarl. Fortunately, he would not be taking mechanics anyway. "Sure," he mentioned to her latter question. She could see him in the form if she liked, but what he definately would not allow is seeing him transform. Thankfully, she did not ask him to do so. "S'pretty strong," he added lamely.

Owen hardly noticed her nearing, and it wasn't until she apologised that he blinked at her closeness. "S'alright," he shrugged, shifting his position to a more comfortable one. "I like... sleeping..."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next