The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

An Awkward Outing?

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Awkward Outing? - Page 2 Empty Re: An Awkward Outing?

Post  Jami Futter Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:05 pm

SO now Jami had an idea of what he looked like in the lizard form. He was a ruckarl. He was the second one she had ever met, well if he counted. It seemed that he was mainly human. "Sleeping is nice. espechally when you don't have to get up until the afternoon, like weekends. " Jami had, had a small sandwich and now she was finishing it off. she picked up a sweet, it was one you have to suck on, not a chewy one. The falvor was interesting, it tasted of lime sherbert. It was quite nice.

Jami thought of more things to say about herself that she was okay with sharing, "I like um having a friend for once, and food! Wait did i already say that?" She looked at Owen with a cheesy grinn. She was glad he didn't seem creeped out when she had accidently gotten close to hiim. She started blushing thinking about it.. Being close to a boy wasn't something she had done in a long time. Aesis din't count in her head.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Owen shrugged in mutual agreement at her comment about sleeping. Although, his sleeping habits weren't entirely restricted to weekends - he hadn't had any classes since his stay began, so there was no reason to get up early at all. He wasn't about to confess this, however. He took another bite of his sandwich, only just managing halfway. The weird taste didn't bother him anymore, and he quickly became used to it.

The cheesy grin was returned with his own, slightly toned down version of one. "I, uh..." He tried to think of a way to continue their little game, before cutting his eyes at the caawing seagulls. "I can understand any animal and language," he mentioned, cringing slightly. The part with languages had turned out very useful lately, seeing as there seemed to be multiple languages used in the academy. However, he often wished that he couldn't understand animals at all. They could be so obnoxious...
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Jami looked at him with wide eyes. Not only was he a Ruckarl he could understand any language? Jami thought of her own language. She had never bothered to remember it since her mother spoke english a lot. "Uhhh, I would test you but I can't remember my own language. Pathetic right?" She saw some birds land near by seeming to get a look at the eats. Jami tossed them one slice of bread. "Are they enjoying it?"

She turned back to keep talking with Owen. "I was a wine taster in france before I had to leave suddenly and went to America. I also uhh.. well im running out of things to say. I am glad that we are friends! did i say that yet?" she giggled. Looking into Owens eyes, they were a normal brown colour. They were nice.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 am

"Hah, that's okay," he shrugged, before watching the birds feast upon the slice of bread that was thrown. From a glance, they'd look like they were all enjoying their new, sudden meal, but Owen could understand every squawk that was bellowed from their beaks, and he did not like it at all. "No," he frowned, still staring. "They're fighting over it. They all want a piece but one bird flew away with the biggest slice." Or at least, that's what he was able to decipher. Animal speech often didn't translate into precise english, and most of what they said were quick, blunt statements or calls.

He glanced back at Jami, and upon finding she was staring into his eyes, he retreated his gaze towards his sandwich. He was also glad about making friends, but he didn't want to say it out loud. He could swear that there was someone spying on them, and he didn't want to embarrass himself. "I, uhh, like television..." He he already said this before? He really couldn't tell, or care, at this point.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:48 am

Jami watched the gulls tearing the bread. It didn't look so friendly anymore. She shouldn't have givin them the bread. "You can take the left overs with you I don't want to let them waste." The truth was though if she took them it would be gone in a matter of hours. But she made thi for his so he could take it all.

Jami noticed Owen looking away when he realise she was looking at him. "You have normal eyes. Lucky. Mine are werid, blue AND sliver..." She said exsplaining her reason. Her sweet was finished and she really wanted another one. But she refrained and took another sandwich instead, once again a turkey one.

"The game is getting old isn't it." Jami new that there probably w more to say today.They were olny new friends. As they became better friends they would share the stufff they were both hiding. Yet Jami had never told anyone before most of hers.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Owen peered inside the box again once she offered for him to take the remainders. Even after his colossal disaster of a sandwich, there still appeared to be some food left, and he smiled. He didn't fancy trailing all the way to the dining hall every time he wanted to eat, so it was handy to have a small supply.

At the comment about his eyes, he didn't say anything. He'd never found his own eyes paticularly dazzling, so he couldn't understand why Jami was intruiged. Even so, he chanced a glance back at her face, noticing that they were indeed a rather strange colour. He hadn't seemed to notice them before - apparently he didn't look at her face much. "S'not weird," he tried to defend. At the very least, it wasn't weird in this academy. He'd seen just about every eye colour here.

"Yeah," he muttered agreement. Looking out at the view again, he took a moment to admire it - something he didn't find himself doing often. "I have a sister," he mentioned, still attempting to keep the game going regardless. "She's got the same birthday as me. She ruined everything." He chuckled bitterly at this - despite the laughter, he didn't seem to be fully joking about it.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:46 am

Jami Remembered her family. No siblings. She had always wanted a little sister to spoil. Her parents never again had a chance to have kids though. Her father had gone mad when she was young. "What's her name? Do you guys look alike? Are you twins?" Jami had always wondered what she would have looked like. Long brown hair just like she had once had? or blonde like her father's use to be? The odd blue and silver eyes or the interesting green ones her mother had?

Jami had the impression that she was porbably showing she had no siblings. She haddn't metioned one earlier anyway. "I have had only two boy friends before, but i didn't have much feelings towards the second one. Oh and I'm straight." she added. In her mind the first was a jerk and the second was to inocent for her. Seemed they'd find more to talk about now he was participating a bit more. She would have to think harder.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:35 pm

"Umm.." Owen didn't want to consider the fact that he may actually resemble his sister - he was not very fond of her at all. Heck, if he was in a bad enough mood, he would've thought to take the 'twins' question as an outright insult. "Wendy," he flatly said. "Four years younger than me. A brat." Shrugging indifferently, he quietned as she went on to talk.

Why was she talking about boyfriends now? He gave Jami a strange look as she mentioned that she was straight - did she think that he thought her as anything else? Then again, this was a girl - they were always into romance and that sort of crap. "I was married when I was eleven," he joked, recalling the memories with a half restrained chuckle. "Wasn't serious or nothing..!" he quickly added, although there was the off chance that his 'wife' in question was taking it a lot more seriously than he was.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:50 pm

It was a sad thing that Owen's sister wasn't even his twin and they had to share birthday's it seemed he wasn't the one would would get the most attetion. But she was just assuming. On thinking about birthday's she commented, " Haven't really celebrated my birthday wth anyone for years..."

Jami saw Owen give her an odd look, did he think she was lieing? OH GOSH. she thought, "Yeah their names were Henry and Kyle." Then he said he was married. Interesting, she was almost actually married, she had just one more year to wait, before they exiled her that is. "Um and how old are you now? YOu mind exsplaining what that is there sir? "She giggled a bit but she felt weird. It was kind of an odd sensation she had but Jami had no clue what was going on. The sir was just Jami messing arond, she did that a lot.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 pm

"Yeah," he agreed, also not celebrating his birthday often. He'd just recalled that his own birthday was upcoming rather soon, but he decided not to tell her - he wasn't interested in presents, and he was often more embarassed than he was flattered. "I'm fifteen," he flatly mentioned, before grinning wryly. "She forced me into doin' it, I didn't have no choice!" He began to regret bringing it up now, he didn't paticularly enjoy talking about that girl.

Instead, he cut his eyes at Jami, raising an eyebrow. "'Sides, I bet you did dumb stuff as a kid too," he accused jokingly.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Jami laughed as he tried to defend himself, is was pretty funny. "I am 16. I believe i had my birthday recently...oh wait january isnt recent is it?" She smiled. His small smile made her smile larger, then he said something that made her thoughts go.

Yes she had done a lot of "dumb stuff". "I uh... yeah. Don't we all?" she tried to hide the fact that his comment struck a nerve. She put her smile on again and tried to change the topic. "So what exactly is your favorite meal? Mine is Fish and chips, or if i am in america Sirloin steak and fries." she laughed wondering if he would think of her as a sterotipical Brit. She was talking with her normal accent anyway so he would have realised for how she talked where she was from any way, with out telling him.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Owen rolled his eyes at Jami's silly remark, noticing the girl to be a little ditsy. Not like he minded though - he found it to be amusing. The subject change was sudden, to say the least, but he didn't think much of it. Perhaps her childhood stories were a little embarassing? He wouldn't blame her - his were exactly the same.

"I like steak too," he agreed quietly, his fingers twidling, having not much else to do after finishing his sandwich. He grabbed a sweet from the box, chewing on it lightly. "And coke." It was then he noticed a lack of drinks up at the cliff, and he looked around briefly for them before leaning back, resting his arm on the ground behind him, pretending to act casual. "Not much to do up here is there?" he mentioned, frowning a little.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Jami was glad he didn't seem to notice something off with her. Her childhood stories weren't exactly...pleasant. When he mentioned drinks she gave herself a facepalm. "I forgot the drinks, uhg, sorry." AsOwen layed down Jami looked up at the sky. They were suprisingly clear, with a few clouds. It seemed to rain alot here. On cloud started to resemble a shape as the wind slowly blew it around.

"That cloud looks like icecream." Jami said off the top of her mind. She stared at it until it became something un reconisable. The breeze was quite nice here. The sun felt good on her dark skin. She compared hers to Owen's. "What ethnicity are you? I am European, but my father's family came from the Mediterranean Sea. Thats why I am not exactly a white person" she laughed a bit. It was funny how teens these days were always trying to act like one ethnicity. It was actually really stupid in her mind.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 am

"S'alright," he shrugged to Jami's comment about the drinks, despite realising he was rather thirsty. He followed the girl's gaze at the cloud, grinning at its shape. He could almost say that he was peckish for some, but the sandwich he'd eaten was enough to fit the bill for now.

"I'm, uh, American," he said, scratching behind his neck with the arm he wasn't leaning on. "But my mom's African, so I guess I'm a bit of that too." He didn't know much about his African ascendants, he'd maybe seen them once or twice in his life. He honestly preferred the relatives on his father's side though, and he often didn't think himself as anything but American. "There's people all over the world here.." he remarked with a slightly amused tone. "I bet no one's actually from Scotland."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 am

Jami guessed his mother was the reason for his dark skin then. She liked how he put it, American. It sounded so free. Of course there isn't truly a person who is "American". Everyone came from somewhere else in their past. Even the Natives themselves. "Well Ms. Everlyl is probably from here, that boatman probably was. Other then them, I do believe you are correct!" she giggled.

Jami moved her arms above her head and stretched. "Did you like lunch? Sorry about the drinks," I'll have to remind myself of that next time i go out to eat with someone ." She gave a little nervous laugh and looked at Owen for his response.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Owen rolled his eyes playfully at her remark. "Those two don't count, you know..." His hand snaked into the box for another sweet. There weren't many left, so he may as well. 'Waste not want not' had become a useful philosophy in life, he had found.

"Yup," he answered to her question, dusting the crumbs off himself with one hand. "It's a nice change..." Getting up from his leaning position, he stretched his arms before him until they clicked, before resuming to lean on one hand. "Don't worry about it... people... make mistakes." Shrugging indifferently, he looked around for the gulls, but they had flown off by now. He wasn't sure what they were meant to do now, but he wasn't in any hurry to make a choice - he found it to be rather peaceful here.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:42 am

So now they had finished eatting there was a question. What todo next? "What do you want to do? I'm not forcing you to hang out with me, i just had to pay you back for your shirt. Me and my silly morals!" Jami looked at him and gave him a big smile then lay down on her back. She wanted to make shapes out of the clouds again. It was fun when she had seen that ice cream. The light breeze up here was probably a lot stronger where the clouds where. Jami had never flown in clouds before. She wanted to but it was to cold when ever she tried.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 pm

When Jami mentioned that she wasn't forcing him, Owen blinked a few times. Did he appear that reluctant to hang out with her? He did genuinely enjoy this, but he'd found that she supplied most of the conversation - he may have appeared a little rude just sitting there doing nothing.

When she mentioned the shirt, he seemed even more confused. Was this whole event over one shirt? It wasn't even ruined that badly - he at least hadn't bothered to clean it afterwards. "It's just a shirt," he shrugged, before following her gaze towards the clouds. His eyes scanned over them for an interesting shape, but there was none that he could pick out at the moment. He lay back onto the soft grass, supporting his head with both of his hands. "If you're askin' me," he began, responding to her question, "then I just feel like... chilling."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:29 pm

At his, 'its just a shirt' she had to comment, "I am just silly like that. I seem to take this personally, even if it isn't todo with me." She kept looking at the clouds waiting for something to look familiar. What could you really expect a cloud to do, other then shade the sun or make weather changes?

Chill... That sounded so comforting. To chill would make you think of cold, or a breeze. In this sense though, it was to relax. "I think I will too." Jami closed her eyes and enjoyed the cool air and the sun. Soon though she started to fall asleep. She was just so comfortable. "You have any nick names? My dad use to call me Jamesy."

((short and the random definition..idk....running out of stufff
))

Last edited by Jami Futter on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  £NPC Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 pm

The clouds floated innocently across the sky - they hadn't expected to be spoken of, especially not be two young students. Their white, puffy mass stretched across the sky, blanketing the blue with a grey instead. The sun had little time to shine before it had been blotted out.

While a few gaps in the sky remained, it was safe to say that what used to be a nice day was quickly turning into a depressing shade. A drop fell from the sky. Another. A couple more. It started slowly, but it eventually began to pick up, the rain showering lightly on the both of them. It didn't seem like it would last long, but it was safe to say that it was the downfall of their little outing.

£NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:55 pm

"Mmhm.." Owen nodded absent-mindedly at her remark. She was talkative too, he'd found. The more she talked, it seemed, the less he had anything to say. Under anything that Jami said, whether she was friendly or not, there was one underlying truth - she was a girl. And he knew all to well the trickyness of girls - one slip of the tongue could turn into an insensitive crack in mere moments. He most definately did not want to end up saying the wrong things.

The awkward silence lasted until Jami spoke again, and he smiled. "Jamsey, huh. Sounds like a dude's name," he said, shrugging. "Jus' call me Owen..." He folded one leg over the other as he lay. "...I was the 'Owenator' at some point." He chuckled at not only the ridiculousness of it, but the nostalgia. "Kinda embarrassin' really..."

A raindrop landed on his cheek, and he moved a hand to wipe it away, looking confused. Another landed nearby. Sitting up slowly, he scratched his head and watched as the rain started to gain speed, wettening Owen's shirt with tears of a different kind. He frowned.

"Well, crap."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Jami was a bit offened by Owen saying her nick name was masculan. It was a cute nick name and she liked it. She pushed the thought out of her head tho and tried moving on. She giggled at his nickname but then said, "Sure i will just say Owen then, until i find something i like better that it!" She started laughing a bit but was stopped by a drop of rain touching her skin. She looked up at the now sarkened sky. What happened to the nice weather?

"Darn it guess that ends our picnic... I'll see you another time?"
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:00 pm

"Go ahead," he chuckled. He cared little for nicknames, 'Owen' had suited him just fine up until now. He couldn't think of much ways to get shorter than that - cutting out any of the syllables hardly made his name sound any more appeasing.

"I guess," he shrugged, picking himself up from the floor. The box was quickly retrieved from the floor - it would be a shame to leave it behind. He peered around uselessly, silently cursing the rain under his breath. Anyways, there wasn't much use standing around, not when they could be making their way back to the academy.

He began to step down, noting the rather steep decline of the slope. Beneath his shoes, he could feel the mud slide a little beneath him, and he turned to face Jami briefly. "The mud's all wet, try not to sli---" Unfortunately his warning was cut short by cruel irony - the mud gave way beneath his feet, and he stumbled, his arms flailing for a balance. Despite his efforts, his balance could not be mantained, and he ended up collapsing onto his back.

He twitched slightly, sliding down only a few more inches before stopping. The landing had been rather soft, but his dignity had still been left bruised. Not to mention, his shirt seemed to have the awful habit of dirtying itself constantly. He sat up for the second time, the mood oozing around his fingers as he pressed his hands against the ground. "...Yeah."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:00 pm

As the rain started to fall Jami made sure she hadn't left anything before starting to head down with Owen. When he slipped she giggled but hovered quickly over to him and held a hand out to him still hovering. "Poor shirt. It must get really beat up! Should think about getting some other ones." She smiled and then started flying sround him. "Want a ride? it's a bit easier then sliding all the way down."

Jami would justgo behind him and put her arms through his. That way they could zoom down just off the ground. She could deal with that much. If she lost her grip he would only fall and inch or so. "What you think?"
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:37 pm

He took a quick peek at his own back, and his face burned in shame at the muddy brown streak that stretched vertically down it. The back of his head felt wet too, and he frowned. Why'd this crap always happen to me? He shook his head at the hand that Jami offered, but upon realising he didn't trust his own balance at all, he took her hand anywya, using it to pull himself up.

"A ride?" he echoed in mocking disbelief, at first beleiving her to be joking. Upon realising the offer was genuine, he looked uncertain, picturing himseslf on her back while she was used as some sort of sled. "Uhh.. no thanks. I'll just, uh, walk." He didn't feel comfortable with the notion of being carried by a girl, not to mention he was aware that he wasn't the lightest weight around. Holding out his arms for balance, he slowly started to step down the slope, careful not to misjudge his steps.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next