The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

An Awkward Outing?

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An Awkward Outing? - Page 3 Empty Re: An Awkward Outing?

Post  Jami Futter Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:32 am

Jami flew to a stop in front of him, "Fair enough." She slowly hovered beside him as he made his way down. If he fell she could help again. The rain was starting to soak her close and it was making her cold. Tank top+shorts= bad for rain. "Well itwas nice while it lasted right?" They were nearing the bottom and Jami felt sad they had to part. It was really cool to have a new friend.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:41 pm

As he made his way down the slope, he couldn't help but feel slightly jealous of Jami's powers of flight. It would've been SO much easier with them, he noted. He did slip a few times on the slope, but he never did fall again.

"Yeah, I guess," he answered to her question, a little bluntly, but with a genuine smile nonetheless. It was rather cold, and he would've wrapped his arms around himself if he weren't currently using them for balance. Upon reaching the bottom of the slope, he gave a sigh of relief, walking forwards towards the direction of the dorms, having the full intention of returning to his interrupted sleep. He looked towards Jami, grinning slightly. "We should... hang out.. someplace or other... sometime.." he offered, grinning, scratching his wet mop of hair on his head.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Jami saw Owen was heading towards the dorms. She was ashamed to say she was still hungry. She wanted to find a snack in the dinning hall. Jami hear Owen talking so she looked at him. She landed on her feet and made her wings disappear. She smiled at him and blushed a little. Blush? What the?

"I would love to hang out again. Maybe at the beach events or caves?" Jami looked to the front again. Her stomach was threatening to make noise. What was wrong with it! Jami stretched her arm back and yawned a bit. The rain was kind of nice now it wasn't threatening slipping.

((memories O.o))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:03 pm

"Yeah, sure," he grinned at the offer. "Definitely the caves. I bet they're haunted or something. With ghosts and vampires.. and all that crap." Her blush caught the corner of his eye, and he could feel his own face going warm.

As the rain poured, he shivered slightly, though he attempted to disguise it with a stretch. It was around then he looked back to the box in his hand, and he looked towards Jami, holding it out. "You sure you don't want this back? I think there's something left, but uh, don't wanna steal it or anything."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 pm

Owens face looked a little pink. Hopefully he was not getting sick. Jami nodded. "Caves would be cool. I'll wait for you outside." As they kept walking Jami realized she wasn't to hungry now the food had set in her stomach. She looked down at the box and shook her head. "Keep it. I am full!" Shelaught a bit. She shook her hair out and sent water spraying in all direction. Easy to do when you are a girl with short hair. She started laughing some more. There were a few puddles. Why not? I am already soaked. She stepped up to the nearest puddle and dropped one foot in. there was a small slash. She looked over at Owen in a invitational way.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:18 am

"Okay." As Jami declined the offer, he held the box close to him, as if he'd never wanted to part with it in the first place. He peered inside just for a chance, then frowned as he realised there was only two sweets left - the remaining food being crumbs. Oh well. He popped them inside, grinning as Jami shook her hair. "No point doing that," he joked, looking up at the rainclouds again.

He raised a brow at Jami's splash, then pulled up his invisible sleeves in an almost challenging manner. When it came to making splashes, had she really assumed that she could out-do him? Bracing himself, he ran forward two steps before kicking his foot into the puddle as forcefully as he could. The water splashed up impressively, heck, even droplets of mud went flying. All in the general direction of Jami of course. He grinned as he awaited her reaction.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Jami wasn't going to let him win whatever was starting here. All she knew was she was covered in mud, and he would be too soon. Bending down she searched through the puddle and scooped up two handfuls of mud. She quickly threw them in Owen's general direction. As a back up she kicked up at his direction like he had done. Trying to get low and pick up the mud.

She gave an innocent smile after had a mischievous look in her eyes. Shaking her head once more to get the water and mud out she made her gaze lock on Owen waiting for his next attempt to coat her in the wet earth.

((shortness, this ending soon? XD))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:17 am

"H-hey!" he yelled as she bent down to pick up the mood. "That's cheating!" Wet mud wasn't the best projectile, it seemed, and most of it ended up slopping over his worn jeans, giving the rather embarassing impression of a bathroom accident. To add insult to injury, more over it was splashed over him shortly afterwards. He'd managed to block some of it with his arms though.

Looking down at the mess, he couldn't help but laugh, knowing that they would so get in trouble for all the mud. Heck, it was worth it though. His offensive stance dropped as he raised a hand to scratch his hair. "We should go inside," he suggested, the adrenaline from their little duel faded, causing him to shiver. "Call it a tie?" he grinned, knowing that if he had been in his lizard form, he most definately would've won. He was still pleased though - Jami was a rare instance of a girl who didn't whine when she was covered in mud. He was rather fond of that.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Jami giggled a bit when she saw what the mud had done to his pants. She walked back over to him and replied, "Alright tie it is, but next time we find a winner!" Jami started walking to the dorms again and shook her hair once more for good measure. Mud went flying. She gave a small smile.

"Mind if I go ahead? I have some things to do and I want to get a shower before my mud bath dries and messes up my pores." She laughed at her girl talk. "It was really fun hanging out with you! Can't wait till the cliffs." She gave a enthusiatilllcaly smile.

((typo of the post guess where :P))
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Even after the match ended, she still couldn't help himself, it seemed. He didn't bother defending himself from this spray of mud - it was pointless. "Uh, sure, whatever," he shrugged, most of what she was saying flying completely over his head. "I'm sure the fireworks'll be awesome."

Smiling slightly, he began to make his way towards his own dorms, his hands casually stuffed inside his pockets and his back slightly hunched. Upon reaching his own room, he would immediately return to the cozy retreat he dubbed his bed. Showering could always come later, but for now, unconciousness was calling for him.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Jami watched as Owen walked away seeming a bit odd. He really needs a girl to make him better, I would fit the part great. she laughed to her self at the silly thought but then started blushing. She took flight and had all these thoughts about what had happened today. He was so nice and he had some humor. He was a really cool guy. She couldn't be falling for him... could she? He made her feel happy today, giving up his time to hang with her. She hadn't really done that in a long time... When Jami got to her room she readied herself for along thought possessed shower.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3