The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Showing Sebastian to his Quarters

Go down

Showing Sebastian to his Quarters Empty Showing Sebastian to his Quarters

Post  Everly Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Everly stepped inside the guestroom den, which now belonged to Sebastian. There was a set of three long windows on the northern wall, through which you could just make out the stables and the beautiful expanse of the Lauri Mountains behind them. The room was simply furnished. There was a wooden desk pressed against the west wall, with a matching chair. Both were stained a dark, antique looking brown. Next to the windows was a green and brown sofa with a dark wooden lining behind the cushions.

"Feel free to redecorate as much as you'd like. Your bedroom is through that door," Everly said, pointing east, "and your bathroom is there." She pointed south. "So you can go clean up your face if you'd like." Everly stopped for a moment, considering that she hadn't really assessed the damage on Sebastian's face. "You don't think you need stitches do you?" She asked, concerned.
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 173 cm
Weight : 53 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/32021409#/d49g3u1

Back to top Go down

Showing Sebastian to his Quarters Empty It kinda hurts...

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 pm

"Th-thank you m-m-mistress Everly." he gave a small bow.

He took the pressure off the wound, and felt it with his fingers, "I-I think th-that I will..." he admitted slowly, not really liking the idea of having to get stitches... again...

Many times Sebastian had gotten hurt from their fighting... the worst time was when he was three, and Ludolf broke Vlad's femur... it was months before he was walking correctly again.

He gave a soft sigh as he increased the pressure on the wound once more, nothing could ever be easy for him could it?

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Showing Sebastian to his Quarters Empty Re: Showing Sebastian to his Quarters

Post  Everly Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:30 am

"Oh my, Um just keep the pressure on then. Oh dear, we don't have a nurse yet. I guess I'll just have to figure it out. Oh, I wish Odqura wasn't out picking up students right now. Just sit tight then, I'll be right back." Everly pushed on the shoulders of the much taller man in an attempt to force him to sit on the couch.

Then she turned around and rushed out the door. Everly wasn't usually a runner, but she was feeling a bit panicked. She rushed all the way up the stairs to the infirmary on the third floor of the castle. In the main infirmary area, Everly ruffled through the nurse's drawer. The whole area had been refurbished for the opening of the school, and Everly wasn't sure where everything was.

Finally, she came across what she was looking for. She pulled the needle and thread out of the drawer. They were both sanitized and wrapped in plastic. All ready for the students that they knew would get hurt sooner or later.

Once she had the tools in hand, she grasped her fingers around them, and ran the rest of the way back to Sebastian's room. She stopped in front of the door, and taking a moment to remember her manners no matter how dire the situation, she knocked.
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Showing Sebastian to his Quarters Empty Not as strong as I look... but I can handle pain...

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Sebastian easily fell onto the couch when Everly pushed him down. he wasn't really that strong, or balanced, so it wasn't hard to do. He silently sat waiting for the woman's return thinking about how ridiculous it was that he needed stitches... again. The trio had realized everyone got the same injuries around the age of six or seven, when Ludolf was so mad he actually managed to snap Vlad's femur... it was a long recovery.

When Everly did manage to make it back though, Sebastian remained as still as possible as to not give the woman any trouble, he really didn't want her to be any more nervous as he became as still as a statue for her to work - all he hoped for were roughly even stitches, as he'd only be sporting them for a few days if Vlad had anything to do about it.

(( If this is considered god-moding - I'm sorry, I didn't want to leave you with an incredibly tiny post, and I know you're getting ready to leave, so I want to hold you up as little as possible. I'll change it if you wish... ))

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 am

((Hey Seb, I feel really bad that I've been so busy and I'm holding you up. Please feel free to join/start other RPs if you'd like. ^^ I'll get back to this one as soon as I can catch a breath (probably tonight for me. ^^)))
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Showing Sebastian to his Quarters Empty -insert ooc post here-

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:20 am

(Alright, I hope that you enjoy your vacation month away thingy. I can't wait to see you again, you'll be missed lots and lots!!!! ^_^)

Last edited by Sebastian on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Everly Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 pm

"Alright now, hold still," Everly said as she sat down on the couch next to Sebastian. She wiped his cheek with some alcohol first, wincing against the string that she knew it must have caused. Then she wiped some numbing ointment on the skin around the cut, but she didn't realize that she should also have used some numbing liquid on the inside of the deep cut. She had stitched up people before, but it still made her nervous to do so. She bit her lip, trying to steady her hand enough to make the needle go in straight.

Even though she was worried, once she began she was able to finish up. She hoped that the pain had been minimal, but giving as she forgot the numbing liquid, it most likely hurt. The stitches actually came out pretty straight, surprisingly. Everly smiled, proud of her job. But she realized that they better get a nurse soon, or she'd be fixing up a lot of students.

"Well," she said, standing up. "I think you better get some rest now. I'm sure you're tired from your journey. And I wouldn't recommend too much running around in this state. I'm sure you'll be rather sore sometime soon." She handed Sebastian the bottle of alcohol. It was scotch, all that she could find. "Hold onto this. You might need it."

And with that, she turned around and left Sebastian in the quiet of his own room.

((And that's her exit. Let's just assume she grabbed all that stuff in the infirmary when she went. ^^;))
Everly
Everly
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Showing Sebastian to his Quarters Empty Well... resting is great and all...

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:32 pm

He gave his thanks after her, and rested a little bit before going out into the corridors to see if he could find someone to talk to. Though he was used to being on his own, and he thought that perhaps he should decorate, he decided to leave it for later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down