The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A quick round

Go down

A quick round Empty A quick round

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Ludolf always took the mornings to go about and do rounds on the beach, he just needed to stretch after a long night of sleep in his new home. He was running along the beach wearing nothing but pants, his bare feet pushing against the sand. His pants clung to his waist as he ran, his long hair in a tight braid, he looked like he was a Native American Vampire.

He was just enjoying the morning, actually running on the edge of the water, getting the bottoms of his pants wet just because he could.

Back to top Go down

A quick round Empty Re: A quick round

Post  Deneli Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Deneli stood at the shore with the waves lapping at her feet. She had just gone for a swim and was just getting ready to leave the beach. Uncle So-ho hadn't come to visit her. Now she bent, wetting her hands and slashing wat over her arms and face. Her gold curls hung wet clumps on either side of her face.

She hated being dry. It was just uncomfortable. Thankfully the sun wasn'y shining too bright so she wouldn't get dehydrated. Her bag furhter up the beach along with her towel that she probably wasn't even going to use. In her bag were several water bottles that were almost all empty already. She'd need to fill them up before leaving the beach. Saltwater would work just fine to suit her needs.

Deneli looked over when she heard someone running towards her. "Hi!" She greeted, simply, but sweetly.
Deneli
Deneli

Height : 4'10'' / 147cm
Weight : 95lbs / 43kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d49h

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

"Good morning." he smiled looking over Deneli, stopping before her. He was fairly good looking, and he seemed polite enough, "how are you?" he asked nicely, not even panting despite the distance he's already covered.

((sorry, will post more after convo picks up))

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:14 pm

She looked up at man and smiled. "I'm great!" She was always in her best mood after swimming, though, even when she wasn't in so much of a good mood, she was always still smiling. she wasn't the least bit intimadated by their difference in height, though the man was easily over a foot taller than her. She was only 15 and small for her age; she knew it. "What about you?" She nodded to him respectfully.
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:44 am

"I'm doing well thank you," he smiled bowing slightly, his braided hair fell over his shoulder in the process. He gave a laugh and stood upright once more. While he was quite tall, he was well built, and for being approximately twenty two in looks, he was quite well built as if he had been working out constantly. It was more because he knew how to eat right, and most animals HAD to be well built to survive in the wild, which he did for the two months before he came back to the castle.

"So, do you like swimming then?" he asked with a smile. He was just trying to start conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Deneli laughed at the silly question. It was literally something she'd never been asked before because of it's obvious answer. Then she realized that this guy couldn't have known the answer and stopped.

"I would hope so, I'm a mermaid. I used to live underwater. Actually," She looked back to where the beach became grass, "I have trouble walking on land." She said a bit embarrased, then she laughed again, since the man had just been running earlier, "I don't know how you guys do it."
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down