The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A Quick Visit

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Quick Visit Empty A Quick Visit

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:08 pm

It was a few days after that fight. Or at least, that’s what Owen believed. It could’ve been hours, it could’ve been weeks. Frankly, the concept of time had slipped from his mind. It wasn't as if he had an alarm clock, or for that matter, a clock at all.

The majority of his day was spent with his face down in the pillow, half hoping that he'd suffocate himself somehow. Wishful thinking. Living off the stash of food he'd smuggled from the kitchen. It wasn't like he was needed anywhere, actually, it was quite the opposite. Classes had ended, and he was sure that there were few souls who'd miss him on the campus. Jami, probably. Ah, she could find someone else. As far as most people were concerned, he'd probably be better off not being here at all.

He knew inside that he should probably go to the infirmary. His left hand, he'd covered in the leftover bandages that were previously used for his foot. They were old, mangy and soaked right through, but he daren't try and peek beneath them. His right shoulder - which was still twinging with some intense pain - was occasionally soothed by trips to the showers to pour cold water upon. But other than that, he'd mostly just cover it up with one of the shirts Jami had generously offered him And his cheek... Well, he couldn't exactly see what his cheek looked like, but it felt swollen and sore to touch. But he didn't want to go, if just for one reason.

Jami. He didn't want to face her again, he knew she'd hate him. And rightfully so, he had just completely lost her necklace after promising not to. Not to mention, he hadn't seen her since that... particular bracelet incident. She probably think him a complete jerk now. And- what was it that he was to remember? Was it-- Oh.

Her birthday. He'd probably missed it by now, so it wasn't worth seeing her about it. But... he had gotten her a present. One which he considered just keeping to himself. A hand dug into his drawers, bringing out a thin pink box wrapped with a red bow, probably used for chocolates. Cheesy, but girls liked chocolate. Maybe she'd forgive him for the much more expensive necklace.

Finally, he made up his mind. He'd go to that infirmary. He couldn't endure these injuries for much longer. Only quickly though. Drop off the present, nick some supplies and leave. It was the perfect plan. And it was bound to go horribly wrong.

He slid off the bed, dragging the green sheets with him, wearing it as a sort of hooded cloak over his head. He folded it over the right half of his face to obscure it, before tucking both his arms beneath the cloth. Hopefully, his makeshift guise, however silly it looked, would be enough defend his twisted form from sight. The box was carefully tucked under his armpit before he began to make his way.

The walk to the infirmary felt like light years, and the less said about it, the better. But by the time he'd reached the entrance to the room, he found himself panting horribly, leaning on the door frame. Was Jami still in there? He didn't want to risk a look. It'd take a moment. He could see some equipment lying about on a desk. He didn't know if they'd be useful, but he'd take a look anyway. He crept forward (about as subtly as a one legged donkey,) leaned forward to inspect them, hoping that no one would catch him... literally, red handed.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

A Quick Visit Empty Re: A Quick Visit

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:45 am

Jami had been asleep on an empty cot most of the day, but when she woke up she had gone to clean up the already clean surgery rooms. It was starting to get lonely just being in here all the time. She had thought about leaving but with What Leon had told her, Owen was messed up. If Jami saw him she would want to help, really bad. But would it even work? Her powers hadn't worked on Shae.

Even so she was partly upset with the boy, hurt or not. After she had cleaned the room she went out into the general area to get cold water. Her burn was almost healed now but it was still a burn. As she walked in though, something caught her by suprise. A strange creature was at the door. She struggled to hold down a scream and hid behind the counter. After a moment she grew curious.

Peaking her head over she looked at it. It wasn't a creature though. Standing up her eyes were wide and full of horror. Her voice was shaky "O-owen? Is that you?" She couldn't move now and she was afraid that he would attack her, even though she was sure he wouldn't/ Or maybe that he would fall apart. He looked like bits and pieces, it was hard for her to understand.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Almost.... Almoost... As soon as Jami's uncertain voice piped up behind him, he visibly cringed, slowly turning his head to look at her with his human eye. Snap. She was still here. But the expression on her face was an unfamiliar one indeed, almost as if she was scared... of him.

Guilt stung him. What would anyone else do if they saw his brutish, lumbering form? No doubt the same. He shouldn't have bothered coming at all. The quilt was pulled more tightly over himself as if it were a sort of barrier. "Yeah..." he started, his voice low and rasping. "Yeah, it's me."

He winced. He couldn't bear to see Jami's reaction. His heart racing, he began to step backwards towards the door, as if he were trying to slip away. His box still remained beneath his arm, only half obscured. No, this was too embarrassing. "I should..." he trailed off, looking back towards the exit.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 pm

The tone of his voice surprised her as well. As he looked away, she cautiously moved forward, the look of horror still there but with something else mixed in. Worried? Jami started to move quicker as Owen tried to leave. She cut around him and tried to fit in any space between him and the door. "Please, sit." she nodded towards the nearest cot. She then changed her mind and fixed her sentence, "Actually follow me..." She wanted them out of sight.

She made to put an arm around his shoulders..but she didn't, instead letting it fall to her side as she hurriedly went into another room in the infirmary. She looked back to see if Owen was following her. From what she could see Owen was definitely different. But what other horrors lay under his sheet? It was probably best to see that where no one would walts in unexpectedly.

She did a quick sweep of him but not much would show. "Owen..are you..hurt?" she asked, her voice still shaky.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:32 pm

When his exit was cut, the look he gave Jami almost seemed to be a desperate, pleading one. Screw facing his fears, this was impossible. Jami would be so disappointed with him, no, more than that. But when she gave him instructions, he could only give out a resigned sigh, before following behind her slowly.

He noticed her hesitance in touching him, and frankly, he didn't blame her. The one side of his face that was revealed wasn't exactly in tip condition - a black bruise showed beneath his eye, and some of the scales were visible too.

At her question, he paused, opening his mouth as if he were about to answer, but no words escaped. He wanted to lie. He wanted to tell her that he was completely fine, that he was only checking if she was still here and that he should go back. But he couldn't bring himself to do it. He gave a dry gulp. "I'm... I don't.." His eye searched the floor. "I don't wanna ...make you worry... I just..."He looked to her face again, an anxious sort of look. He was lost for words. His left, clawed, bandaged hand did unwittingly show from a gap in the sheets though.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Now in the other room she took a deep breath. The look on his face as he talked made her thoughts sharpen with nerves . Jami walked over to him and looked at his arm. "OH MY GOSH!" She lifted Owen's arm and started huridly unwrapping his soaked bandages. When unraveled the infected mess made her want to vomit. She covered her mouth turning to the the table and picking up gloves and looked back at him.

"Owen, don't worry about making me upset. Just... let me help. please." her face was as pleading as her tone. She motioned for him to take off the blanket. she was scared of what lay underneath, but she had to see. She had to make sure the rest of him wasn't as bad. At least the stuff unrelated to his deformation.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Jami's frightful cry when she noticed his arm made him flinch. He didn't want to scare her, but he supposed it was too late to do anything about it now. He watched as she removed the useless bandages, not wanting to look at the mess, but feeling as if he had no choice. He too, looked revolted at it.

At her words, he sighed again. This was more difficult than he possibly could've imagined. And why did Jami always have to help? Always having to clean up whatever mess he'd left behind. Owen did wonder if she was sick of it.

"...Okay," he mumbled in defeat. He gave Jami something of an apologetic look. "...I'm... really sorry." The covers were pulled back from his head, revealing the shifted disaster that was the right side of his face. He further allowed the covers to droop past his shoulders before landing in a clump on the floor, revealing both of his clawed arms. His eyes shut tightly as he awaited her reaction.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Jami wasn't sure why the boy was sorry. She didn't mind fixing him up all the time. In fact she was glad to help. As the cover fell off, she remained as calm as she could. she approached slowly glancing at the deformity. She wanted to cry, but, she stayed together. A hand reached out and touched the human side of his face. Her fingers were soft and gentle. Jamilightly brushed his bruise and placed her hand under his chin, slightly tryingto turn it. As she saw the other side of his face better, she closed her eyes and dropped her hand.

After she took a deep breath, she went to a sink and wet a cloth. When she came back she also had a jug and a basin. "This is for your arm." She put the basin on the floor and took his arm. She looked up at him really quick, "Tell me if it hurts." She started pouting water on his arm and used the cloth to help make the wounds break open again to flush it. She sent a shock don't to his arm in hopes to numb it. "Why didn't you come here earlier. I'm curious." she said trying to make conversation to distract him. She was okay with the work now she had gotten back into the swing of healing.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:30 pm

When Jami didn't immediately scream at his disfigurement, his eyes blinked open curiously, tracking her hand as it approached him, wanting to cringe away, but resisting the urge. When her fingers brushed the bruise, he winced just a little, but made no remark on it. The shame was burning, and he found his heart rate steadily climbing as the uncomfortable silence dragged on.

He nodded quickly to Jami at her instructions before mentally preparing himself for whatever she was about to do. However, the sting of water against his flesh was sharp and immediate, and he couldn't hold back the pained gasp. Telling her it hurt was his last priority right now, he did hope she could tell from merely his reaction. His face crumpled, but eventually began to relax a little more as the feeling began to numb down.

He tried to avert his focus towards her question. "I..." he began, unable to think up a good excuse... No, he shouldn't make excuses. She had to know. "I.. I was ashamed." He bit his lip, turning his head away, not wanting to meet her gaze. "I... wanted to die. I didn't want you to... see me like this... I.." He looked as if he was going to say something else, but he stopped himself, shaking his head.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:06 pm

His actions of pain caused her to send another numbing shock down, just in case. As he relaxed though she felt better. For when he answered he question though she stopped cleaning and looked at him directly. As he explained her eyes went soft. A few tears came up in them and dropped onto his skin. She wan't sure if he'd feel it, hopefully not.

Jami moved to be in his sight after he stopped talking, "Hey, would you believe me if I said it's going to be okay?" Another tear escaped her and she quickly wiped it away and tried looking him straight in the eyes. After a moment she went back to his arm and got the water to pour again. The flow of puss seemed never ending, and she sighed. After she cleared one cut she saw red healthy blood flowing.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:30 pm

What was moments before a feeling on intense agony on his hand was now a mere itch of what it used to be, thanks to Jami's numbing spells. Another heavy breath left his mouth. He didn't appear to notice the tear drops on his skin, at the very least, his mind seemed to be focused on other things.

At her question, his eyes would tightly shut. "I wish I could... But it's not gonna be okay. It's not." His mismatched eyes opened once again to look to Jami, examining her face. He could tell by her wettened cheeks that she had probably been crying, and Owen only felt worse. No matter what she said, he was always the bearer of depressive news to her.

"A-are you crying?" he asked. "It's me isn't it. Always getting into trouble. Whining about life. Real manly huh." His tone was flat.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:42 pm

As Jami started cleaning the next cut she looked back at him as he answered her question. Jami paused again and this time, not hesitating, put an arm around him in comfort. "Well, it will be okay. I am sure it will." Jami went back to working quickly on his hand. As he questioned her she smiled. "Yeah, but it's not bad tears. I'm happy." she let out a little laugh. Let next wound was flowing red now too.

"And for the record, I don't mind listening to you. It helps to have someone to rant to." her tone was completely serious. If anyone understood that, it was her. She decided to finish up the last two cuts together. But she needed more water. She got up and walked back to the sink. Upon returning she smiled at Owen. She cared about him, so fixing him up, in a way made her feel happy. She didn't forget she was upset with him though. She would move to that when he was all better.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:15 pm

As the arm was put around him, he was about to take comfort from it, before the twinge on his shoulder reminded him that there was still something of a burn there. Just when he thought things were improving too. He tried not to let it show on the outside, and her encouragement was met with a brusque nod.

It was her following words that were met with surprise. Owen looked to her, his expression plainly confused, and one might easily interpret it as offended instead. "You're happy?" he questioned rather bluntly. "Why're you happy? You think it's funny? Seeing me like this?" He knew she hadn't meant it that way, but he couldn't help but jump to that conclusion.

"Y'know what else is funny," he started, looking away again, chuckling bitterly to himself. "Maybe the fact that I love you. Real hilarious."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Jami placed the jug on the table along with the cloth. At his sudden onslaught of questions Jamifurrowed her eye brows, "No I didn't mean that!" He didn't get why! She was happy he didn't lie to her for once, she was happy that she knew he was going to be okay. Jami was happy that the guy infront of her was her best friend. she was....

As the last words left his lips Jami froze.

He what?

'i love you'

..........................................................(brain dead)

Jami finally blinked, "uh." What a great first word Jami... she thought. Jami sat down on the cot ad looked at him with a suprised face, "You do?" Jami's heart was pounding. The sudden change in the room was dramatic. Jami hadn't heard something like that since... Her eyes were soft and she gave Owen a small smile.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Owen regretted those words the moment they left his mouth. He just wanted to reel them back in, pretend it hadn't happened, but it was too late. The deed had been done.

Her lack of words was hardly reassuring. Obviously, she was taken by surprise. Shock? Horror? His pessimistic side voted for the latter.

Her question was met with an indifferent shrug that didn't follow the look of gloomy contemplation on his face. "Yeah, I know. Kinda cheesy. Feel free to laugh at me or something. Make fun'a me. Suave, ain't I?" With a last sort of domineering look, he twisted around, facing towards the exit. "Think I'm gonna go throw myself down the stairs now. Or maybe the window would work better."

He stepped back towards the doorway, but before he would escape, he seemed to hesitate. He rested his left elbow on the door frame, and making sure his face was obscured from sight of Jami, he began to sob into his opposite hand.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:43 pm

The following event started to confuse her. "Why would i make fun of you?" her tone was soft, but serious. Owen didn't seem to notice her words though, "Wait! Owen please don't!" What was he talking about? Why was he suddenly so emotional. Maybe somethings teenage boy have to figure out on their own...

Jami looked sadly at him as he ran off. She looked at the table seeing a jug of water and a dirty cloth... wait.."Owen!" she cried out desperately now. she had seen him pause a moment but she wasn't sure why. She had to finish the job or he could get blood poisoning. It was deadly.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:05 pm

With his face buried in one hand, Owen seemed to ignore Jami's calls of protest behind him. He couldn't think straight, his mind was everywhere. It was when she called the second time that he stopped, lowering the hand from his face, then wiping his eyes messily.

He glanced back in the vague direction of Jami, though not actually looking at her. His left elbow still leaned on the frame. "What," he mumbled, his tone sharp. No, he didn't intend to be mean at all to Jami. But he felt ashamed, humiliated. Although, the majority of ridicule did originate from his own conscience, he stubbornly believed that he could never do anything right. Even admitting the simple truth to someone.

He shook his head. No, this was just embarrassing. Jami was a friend, probably thought of him as nothing more than one. She'd said it before. The whole thing was just absurd. He took a deep breath, looking away, not leaving, but merely waiting for whatever she wanted to say.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:06 pm

As Owen turned to face her she could see the wetness on his cheeks. Oh poor boy. Jami's eyes were threatening to water as well. She rush towards the deformed boy and tried to take his hand. "Owen, please come back." She eyed the cuts, but looked to his face again, wishing he'd look at her.

Her eyes were showing about every emotion she was feeling, sorrow, longing, etc. The tears spilled over, "Please don't hurt yourself, I couldn't bare it if you did. I. I get you are frustrated right now but...you have so much life left, life I'd like to be apart of. I swear on my powers that you'll be normal again,. And happy." She didn't wiped her tears away. Instead she dropped to the floor. Her sobs surprised her. Why was she crying now? She was supposed to be making him feel better. Maye the idea of loosing him was to upsetting for her.

"Please, don't leave me alone." she said between her sobs. She covered her face upset with showing weakness.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:17 pm

A shiver of dread went down his spine. Could Jami see that he had been crying? This was, likely, the second time now, she must think him a complete wimp. Well, he was a wimp. How long had it taken for him to admit his feelings? Even after doing so, there just wasn't any pride. Only a burning shame remained.

But after a while, Jami's pleads were enough to persuade him to turn his gaze to her again. He saw the emotion in her face, and a sharp guilt tore through him. Again, his breaths became heavy and hesitant. A silence hung over him as he watched her collapse to the floor, and he seemed to be frozen, save for his panting.

After a quietness that dragged on, he finally spoke. "Maybe I don't deserve to be happy. All I ever do is..." he paused, his expression crumpling, "let you down, y'know? Make you cry? It's always my fault. Maybe you're better off not knowing me at all." He looked down at her, his expression twisting into that of pity.

"I'm really sorry... I just ain't worth the effort."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Her sobs slowly stopped and she looked up at him a bit annoyed but not letting it show, "You have to understand me Owen. It isn't you solely alone making me upset. It's my genetics, but never mind that. You aren't leaving me again. I, I wont let you!" Her voice rose a bit and she tried to stand up, and ended up leaning on the wall.

"I wish you could believe me. I want to make you happy Owen, and loving you is apart of that. I don't care if you don't think your worth shit, I care about you more than any one in this whole damn school. Isn't that worth anything!?" After she finished ranting she swiped at the tears still on her dark skin.

Jami took a deep breath trying to calm down. She was tired of Owen being so self conscience. She was determined to help him. After a second she realized in her anger she had slipped in the word love, just like he did. "I..." She wasn't sure what to say now, "Your arm. I didn't finish."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm

No matter hard Owen wanted and tried, he couldn't bring himself to believe her first claim. It wasn't just her genetics. She didn't cry purely because of genetics, it had to have some sort of starting point. And that starting point was obviously him. But he merely watched her, allowing her to finish.

However, her words caught him off guard, and he simply stared speechlessly, his brows slowly raising with what looked like realisation. He opened his mouth, no words came out. His left hand was indeed beginning to sting again as she called attention to it. He looked away indecisively.

"I just..." His gaze never seemed to stay in the same place for more than a few seconds. It nervously shifted: to the ceiling, the window, the floor, the cots, but like some sort of magnet, they'd always be tentatively drawn to Jami's face. He didn't know what to think. Did Jami really care that much? Only one question played strong in his mind.

"Why."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Jami looked at him and saw something different in the mismatched eyes. As he looked away her heart started pounding, what was he thinking? As he seemed to keep looking at her, something funny feeling was going on inside. It was what some might describe as butterflies. But why? The same question was in her mind.

"Well, I don't think love really has reasons...but if I could list some things..." Jami looked sown at her feet but snuck a quick look at the boy before looking away, "Your nice most of the time, you put up with me, I find you attractive...this lizard thing, it wont last forever, but even if it did. I'd still think your handsome, because it's you. That's all I want, you." She looked back at him and stared at his eyes. Her own had the blue in it seeming brighter, and they were soft.

She closed them and took a deep breath. When she opened them she steped towards him and reached for his arm, "Speaking about you, I would like to fix this, make you better. I don't want to be the one who'd have to amputate it." she gave a smile joking but sad smile at her joke.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Removing his elbow from the frame, he crossed his arms, looking to her expectantly. He didn't expect her to come out with anything more than insistent babbling, but as soon as she started, he froze up again.

His hand raised to brush the right side of his face slowly at her remarks. Attractive? He'd never thought so himself, nor had his mother, or anyone else that he knew. It seemed to catch him by surprise, and maybe the fact that she didn't seem to mind his disfigured face touched him more.

Sighing, he slowly reached out his injured hand towards Jami. "...Okay." His head dipped down apologetically, mumbling to himself. "No one's really said that about me before." He scratched behind his head with the opposite hand. "I.. I dunno what to say."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Jami smiled a bit at him "I'm glad that I got to tell you first then." Jami closed in on Owen and tried to give him a gentle hug. While she was there she whispered in his ear, "You don't have to say anything." She backed up and motioned for him to follow her back into the other room. She seemed much happier and the smile wasn't leaving her face.

Jami ran ahead of Owen to make sure the stuff was still there. In fact it still was. She picked up the cloth and rinsed it in the water. Turning around she waited for Owen to come in and sit down again. She tucked her hair back, and wiped away any left over moister from her face.

"Just a bit longer and your arm will be all cleaned up! Then if there's anything else I'd be happy to help... Are you hurt any where else?" her voice was full of concern now as she just realized his hand might not be the worst of it. And then there was the whole half lizard thing. She was getting use to it now, but she missed seeing him completely human.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 pm

As the arms briefly wrapped around him, he found himself tensing as if she were about to do something much worse. He wasn't sure why he acted this way, but after a few moments his muscles relaxed, and he allowed a slow, small smile to form on his face.

"I'm just..." he trailed off again, still lost for words. 16 years of the English language apparently didn't account for this moment. It was that odd, greedy feeling of love. Innately, Owen knew that he didn't deserve her affections - he'd let her down far more many times than he could try to count. But just... what if...? The optimism in his mind was foreign.

A low chuckle sounded in his throat and he shook his head. "Jami... you have the most God-awful choice of friends, I swear."

He followed her to the nearest cot, where he finally allowed himself to sit. Gosh, had he been standing for that long? It seemed only just now that he realised that his legs were aching. Well, he did have all those mental dilemmas to worry about.

Her question did stir a frown on his face though. "Yeah. There's one more." Raising an arm, he pulled on the back of his collar to pull the shirt over his head, before twisting around to show Jami the burn just behind his right shoulder, while his other arm moved in a concious effort to hide the old, faded scar on his abdomen. "It stings," he needlessly warned.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next