The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!)

+7
Xanyu
Solasta
Raye-Majick
Deneli
Ndale
Larita Marten
Shae-Lantern
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!) Empty the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!)

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am

Shae lazed back on one of the couches, legs up on the arm and arms behind his head.
Soon people would be arriving, and though this wasn't his idea- he'd been chosen to be the one who had to wait bored for the others to arrive.
The plan was for everyone to have a "sleep over" with everyone they could convince to be there.

He had his doubts at first but he had to admit-
everone in a small space was going to be fun.
he grinned.
oh there was so much trouble that he could cause~

((yeah it's short... so what I'M ONLY HUMAN... so basically this is a massive slumber party organised by larit and ndale and shae- with EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A TEACHER INVITIED!!! No matter what house they're in OuO- posting order might get hectic so as it always is with massive threads, whoever seems like they SHOULD post next posts.. if you're not sure COMMUNICATE!!! XD))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!) Empty Re: the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!)

Post  Larita Marten Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 am

"Well, I did what I could." Larita walked into the room, shrugging and dropping her arms at her sides. "Knocked on every freakin' door. Now we just have to wait and see who comes." She plopped down onto a chair next to Shae's couch, the cushion bouncing slightly beneath her. She was quite a bit less dressed up than usual. This was a "slumber party" after all. Instead of her usual dress and heels, she wore a pair of baby blue pajama shorts, a white long-sleeved top and thick white socks, the tops of them rolled down. Of course, each piece of clothing was still expensive and name brand. Her hair was pulled into a low, messy bun, long strands escaping from the band and falling loosely over her shoulders.

She reached forward, grabbing a piece of popcorn from a bowl that she had set out earlier. There were also pretzels and potato chips out on the coffee table. She popped the small snack into her mouth and chewed it with her back teeth as she talked. "Any word from NDale yet?"
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Height : 170.2 cm
Weight : 54.5 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=32021447&offset=24#/

Back to top Go down

the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!) Empty Re: the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!)

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am

He smiled as Larita walked into the room- finally!

"That's good.. I was begginning to get bored waiting" he fake pouted as though it was a big deal. "And no.. not a word yet" he shrugged.
He looked over what she was wearing- it was almost odd to see her out of heels but she looked nice dressed more casual.
Maybe just a bit.

"you sure are dressed down tonight- I hardly recognised you princess.. maybe I'll have to call you sleeping beauty" he grinned and winked, his tone obviously teasing.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:22 am

The door to the E'S house opened and closed. But a few moments later, Ndale came walking in to the room, arms wraped around his chest as he tried to rub warmth back in to his skin after being out in the Scottish night air.

"God, it's cold out there. I miss Africa." He shivered once again and walked around to half-sit, half-lean on on the back of the couch Shae was laying on. He was wearing about as much as he usually did, except instead of a pair of black slacks or jeans, he was wearing dark grey sweatpants that looked quite a few sizes too big, the drawstring pulled tight to keep the cloth up on the boy's thin hips. The bottom of the pants pooled around his feet, damp because of the trek outside to the enemy dorm house.

"Alright, so I went round the Caora'Dobhran house, seems like they're interested, but I don't know how many will show." He shrugged lightly. "How'd it go here?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am

Larita's mouth pursed in a sarcastic, tight smile as she nodded at Shae's comment. "Very funny. But you should know these are still very classy clothes, dressed down or not." She raised her eyebrows and motioned towards her outfit, as if showing exactly what she meant. "But I'll go ahead and take the sleeping beauty bit as a compliment." She smirked, pulling her legs up and folding them under herself. She leaned on the chair's arm at her side so that her legs were still bent at the knees, but shifted slightly to her side rather than directly under her.

Turning her head as NDale came to the door, she raised her eyebrows. "Maybe if you wore a shirt next time... " She let the sentence hang, knowing that its meaning would be grasped. She shrugged, continuing on to answer his question "As fine as it could've gone, I guess. Some people were half asleep, lazy bums. But don't worry, I think we'll have a few party people show at least."
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:41 am

Deneli entered the Eala'Sinnoch sitting room, practically skipping. Kitty had invited her, and she loved going to events like these to meet new people anyway.

"Hii!" She greeted to let everyone know that she had arrived. Immediatly she continued on to the table with the food on it to see if there was anything she recognized or, more likely, didn't recognize. She still wasn't used to eating land food. She picked up one of the salted bowties and examined it before popping it into her mouth. Crunchy. "What are these called?" she asked for future reference, picking up another one.

Now she looked around the room at Shae, Larita and Ndale individually and giggled, "Isn't this our 'girls' night out' group?"
Deneli
Deneli

Height : 4'10'' / 147cm
Weight : 95lbs / 43kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486?offset=24#/d49h

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 am

"I agree with Larita, Ndale" he said causally. "put a top on if you're going outside- you're going to freeze half to death."
He grinned. "I offer to help you warm up but my body doesn't seem to hold much in the way of heat... in fact I'll probably make you colder..." he trailed off and turned his head as Deneli walked in.

"Ah.. hello again^^" he watched as she ate the brownies chuckling slightly. "They're called brownies my dear- humans are such unimaginative things- and yes I believe it but that... might have to wait for another time, we'll soon have company." he motioned to the door, confidently.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 am

Raye shuffled through the door in her long drawstring cow-print sweatpants and a black midriff shirt exposing a rather large scar on her hip, hair braided over her left shoulder and nose buried in one of her favourite Yaoi manga. "S'long as I dont have to hug Sol again, I'll join this slumber party," she mumbled, eyes firmly glued to the pages.

Her feet caught in the trailing hems of her sweatpants and she toppled forwards, landing with a loud grunt on the floor. She groaned and buried her face in her arms. "I hate my clumsiness."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:58 am

A confident smirk was playing on her lips today, as she strode down the corridor, her chin raised high and her hips swaying slightly as she walked. She was in a good mood today - she'd been invited to some sort of party! It wasn't a direct invitation, she had been eavesdropping from the doorway to her dorm. But an invitation was an invitation, and she was looking forward to it nonetheless.

The door was already open, which disappointed her, seeing as she would've preferred to slam it open in a dramatic entrance. But she'd make do with what she got for now. "Wassap?!" she yelled as she barged in. Unfortunately, she didn't notice Raye on the ground, and she ended up stumbling over her, striking her hand out towards a wall to regain her balance. "D'heck?" she grunted, staring down in displeasure. "Yo' ruinink my entrance!" She huffed, blowing a strand of hair from her face.

Her head turned to face the others in the room, recognising all of the faces, none of the names. She frowned, but attempted to make it look like a smile. "Yo bettah not be startink dis party without me," she casually reminded them, leaning against a wall with one hand.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 234 cm
Weight : 96 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Solasta-Bio-262225645

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 am

A grunt passed through her lips when something toppled over her and she cringed when she recognised the voice. Please no fist-fights, she begged mentally, crawling towards Shae's couch and leaning against it, burying her face in her Yaoi again and trying to melt into the floor. The fingers of her left hand trailed up her cheek under her hair until they met with marred skin and she massaged it softly. I need to get better at fist-fights...
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Xanyu timidly walked down the hallway to the designated destination of the slumber party. This would be yet another first for her and she actually felt excited. She wore her off-white tunic like usual, but there was something different about her. She looked somewhat human, or at least somewhat. Her legs didn't have double knees, her face was more human-like, even her ears weren't the same. Of course she couldn't change herself that much. Her skin and hair color stayed the same, her ears were at least pointed, and she still had the same horns and eyes. Though the largest change, was probably the absence of her wings and tail. She had to safety pin her shorts so they wouldn't fall off with the large hole that her tail would've gone through. The holes in the back of her shirt were left untouched due to a shortage in safety pins. The holes revealed more light pink marking on her back, but not much of them.

Xanyu peered inside of the Eala'Sionnach sitting room. She didn't recognize most of the people in there except two. She stared up at Solasta, who leaned against a wall in front of her. "E...evening miss." She frowned, in the short time se had met the Junkai, she had never learned her name. She peeked around Solasta and waved slightly to Larita, "Hi Larita."
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Ndale grinned at Larita and Shae, scoffing.

"Shirts are overrated." He waved their advice away idly. "But since you thought you offer, we'll have to find out later, Shae." He winked at the boy before looking around at all the new people coming in. Seems a decent amount were showing up, that's good.

"Hey Deneli." He grinned at the girl, remembering her from the crazy mess in the Dining Hall. They had gotten along well .

He then glanced to Raye and Solasta, chuckling quietly at their antics and waved towards a girl he didn't know as she entered, even though he wasn't addressed by her. Still, he wanted everyone to feel welcome. Events like these were better if everyone was having fun rather that all uptight.

"Come on in and claim a location guys." He laid back out along the back of the couch he was sitting on. Obviously claiming that spot for himself.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Deneli watched as people began to enter the room, recognizing a lot of them from the Dining Hall event but not knowing what their names were... Except for Solasta. Normally she'd give one of her overexcited greetings to anyone she recognized, even it were just by face, but remembering how Solasta had nearly slapped her before, she no longer felt inclined to do so.

Instead she sat cross-legged next to the couch Shae was sitting on. She allowed herself a light giggle at Raye's clumsiness, thinking it was ok since she always laughed at herself whenever she tripped, which was pretty often. That could serve as her gretting to Raye.

She looked over as another girl entered the room, not sure if she had ever learned her name when they were all locked up together. She struck Deneli as being really quiet and she waved both her hands in her direction, "Hi!"
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Well there sure were a lot of people showing up. Larita leaned on the side of her chair, glad that she had gotten there early enough to claim one of the soft cushions. Some people would have to sit on the floor, and she did not want to be one of them. However, she was not happy to see her roommate enter the small sitting room. Larita sneered. For all she cared, this was her party, and she had deliberately not invited the ugly, purple monster.

Holding her hand out to look at her nails nonchalantly, she addressed Solasta. "Oh, I don't know, I believe that was the perfect entrance for you. Couldn't have planned it better myself." She smirked, feeling safer in the crowd than she would have on her own. Nodding at Xanyu, she acknowledged her friend's entrance and noticed that the girl looked, well more girl-like. "Xanyu, hi. You look nice today. Come sit by me." She smiled sweetly and patted the chair-arm that she was not leaning on.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Xanyu blushed, a light pink that seemed to mix with her facial markings, at the shirtless boy who waved at her. She waved back out of politeness. She nodded to Deneli, just then remembering who the blonde was. She then began to wonder, why did she come here? Oh yeah, the invitation told her to come. She laughed at herself for obeying a simple invitation.

Xanyu was glad Larita was there. Larita was very kind once you got to know her. As Larita complimented her, Xanyu blushed again, "Oh...This?..I always sleep i...in this form.. My wings are very fragile...." She looked up, "You're looking very nice as well." She walked over to Larita, as she was told to. Xanyu blinked, abit confused on whether to sit on the floor, another chair, or on the chair arm. Larita wasn't very specific about it, but from the looks of it, Larita meant her chair arm. Xanyu sat timidly on the Larita's chair's arm, glad that she didn't weigh very much and hoped not to have misunderstood Larita's meanings.
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:20 am

Shae watched casually as people began to arrive, greeting the ones he recognized with a small smile, pointedly ignoring Ndales earlier comment.

He moved his legs so he wasn't taking up too much room- he knew as people were arriving, he wouldn't be able to keep the whole couch to himself anyway.. at least if all went to plan.

Stretching he turned back to Larita, grinning widely.
"Well well, you seem to have done a pretty good job so far.." he said haphazardly, in her direction but not directly to her a s such.

He had hoped a lot of people would come, it was more fun with more people- it meant more potential victims, he chuckled mentally.
Victims.. he had to hope things wouldn't get too ugly though- he needed a nice fun relaxing time to enjoy himself, and he preferred to be subtly stirring things around than for all out fighting to break loose- subtlety was the key.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 pm

"Shut up!" Solasta almost instantly snapped at Larita at her snarky remark, preferring to put the whole incident out of mind. Of course, she'd almost expected a mocking comment, but she made no attempt to hide her contempt for it anyway. Huffing loudly, she made her way over to the couch Shae had been sitting on, claiming a space while there was still room. She didn't know the lad well, but she was aware that he hadn't done much to pester her with so far.

Her elbow rested on the arm of couch, lazily as she peered out at the other guests, trying to indentify them. Xanyu's strange new form was only vaguely familiar, and Solasta couldn't be sure if it was even the same person - she lacked the features that she had seen before. She wasn't sure why she had greeted her though, but decided to put such trivial matters out of hand.

Deneli was obviously avoiding her, and Solasta snorted at this. What exactly had she done to offend her? It was merely a poke in the chest that seemed to set her off. Of course, it almost turned into a brawl, but Shae had managed to stop her before things went too far. To her, it just seemed cowardly.

And there was Raye - whom she'd fought with early during the lock-in. Solasta wasn't quite sure what to make of her, but whatever happened, she had absolutely no intention of hugging her again - dare or not.

"Sah," she began, leaning back. "When are we startink?! I ain't havink dis room as crowded as dem other rooms durink dat night!" She shrugged. "Oah day. To hell wi' time! It's screwed enaff anyweh!" Seeing as she had somehow managed to go off-track in her own mini-rant, she resumed glaring at the others, as if she had completely intended to do so.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 234 cm
Weight : 96 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Solasta-Bio-262225645

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Cozens Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:58 pm

Amanda slowly stepped into the room wearing long pink pajamas holding a pink stuffed rabbit, she heard about the sleepover from some passing students and decided it would be a chance to get to know people.

Despite that after walking in Amanda decided to find a lonely corner and sit back to watch everybody. She considered trying to say hi to someone but blushed and tightened her clutch on the stuffed rabbit.

"Maybe this was't a good idea Bunny" she muttered to the rabbit "But...It'd be rude to leave now" She sighed and sat down in the corner.
Amanda Cozens
Amanda Cozens
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Abenzu Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Abenzu crawled around the door frame and along the wall. He/she looked at the different people that occupied the room. The first person Abenzu noticed was a lone girl in a corner. It crawled along the wall and dropped down beside her. "Kheto paason. Nuf seep ahva?" Abenzu chirped. Abenzu's tail twitched into its view and Abenzu quickly snatched it and held it tight. The expression on Abenzu's face suggested that he/she was scolding its tail.

Abenzu then looked up towards the rest of the occupants. It didn't mean to lose it's attention on the girl in the corner, but Abenzu was easily distracted. That's when Abenzu noticed his/her friend. "Dehnii~!" It ran over to the mermaid, tripping just infront of Deneli. After falling, face flat, onto the floor, Abenzu propped itself up on it's arms. Its eyes were wide and beginning ti water, softly whimpering.

------
Translation:
kheto=hello
nuf=you
for the other words, sound it out and see what it sounds like
Abenzu
Abenzu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Callan Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Callan padded down the corridor in her light blue starfish covered jammies sticking closely to the wall trying to find her way in the never-ending maze that they called the school. She had been invited to the sleepover by her friend as a way to meet new people and to become more social, but mostly because of her curiosity at the students that came to study at the school, maybe she could learn more things of them!

Getting nearer to the Eala'Sionnach sitting room she could hear the voices already. With her stuffed dolphin tucked to her chest she raised a pale hand to the door, the few scales that were permanently visual on her skin shined in the moonlight. Poking her head around the door shyly she looked inside seeing many others that had already arrived as well as another with a stuffed animal... It's soo cute!

"H-hello. Do you m-mind if i join y-you?"
Callan
Callan
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Playing around and learning about the 'land beings'

http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Callan-Strand-25754

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Cozens Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Amanda was a little taken aback by the sudden appearance and disappearance of Abenzu, noticed Abenzu seemed to fall over but seemed to be with a friend. Amanda was about to go and see if Abenzu was okay just in case when a girl seemed to be asking to join her.

Amanda looked at the white haired girl before her. Amanda found herself slightly fascinated by the starfish pajamas and the cute stuffed dolphin.

"Um...I-If you w-want to." Amanda said quietly and took a deep breath "My name is Amanda it's a plea-pleasure to meet you." Amanda tried to smile and eased her grasp on the rabbit, if it was alive it would probably have been suffocated by now.
Amanda Cozens
Amanda Cozens
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Deneli Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Deneli let out an audible gasp as Abenzu stumbled before him. When she saw its eyes being to water she made a move to grab him in a hug, "Aww Benny! Be careful!"

She wasn't really one to talk on caution. She knew more often then that she was perfectly willing to throw caution to the wind if she thought she'd discover something interesting out of it. Then she giggled, "I still think I'm more clumsy than you, Benny." At the very least Abenzu had been used to being under the power of gravity whereas Deneli only had the past, maybe 2 weeks, practice in it.
Deneli
Deneli

Back to top Go down

Post  Callan Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Callan moved from the doorway and entered the room, making her way over to Amanda. "Nice t-to meet you Amanda, M-my name is Callan. I am n-new so i don't k-know many people." Sitting down next to amanda, she placed her stuffed dolphin on her knees.
"D-do land being do t-this sort of t-thing often?" Callan asked in curiosity as she looked at all the people around her.
Callan
Callan
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Playing around and learning about the 'land beings'

http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Callan-Strand-25754

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Cozens Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:57 pm

"I'm r-rather new too, it's n-nice to meet you Callan. I really don't know m-many people either." Amanda smiled at Callan starting to feel more comfortable around the not-so comfortable girl.
"I really w-wouldn't know. I've n-never really done anything like this. But people l-look like they know what t-they're doing so I guess."
Amanda Cozens
Amanda Cozens
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm

At Solasta's outburst, Larita began to laugh. Her roommate was obviously embarrassed by her trip into the room, and Larita could only find that hilarious. There was still a bit of fear there though, so she decided against bringing up the subject again and instead grabbed another handful of popcorn as she bit her lip in an attempt to keep the laughter down. Then, to make it appear as if her laughter had instead been directed at something else she took a few pieces of pop corn in NDale and Shae's directions.

Then, she turned to Xanyu, smiling at the girl as she did exactly what she had asked her to do. The chair was plush, so it shouldn't be too uncomfortable for the gray-skinned girl.

"So," she said, directing her words at the entire room. "Are we going to play a game or something?"
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next