The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!)

+7
Xanyu
Solasta
Raye-Majick
Deneli
Ndale
Larita Marten
Shae-Lantern
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!)

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:05 am

"Hmm.." he turned as Larita spoke to directly face her and raised an eyebrow.
A game..?
Sounded like a pretty good idea, but he wasn't going to be giving suggestions.
He'd rather just let other people decide for him, he wasn't exactly familiar with party games anyway- who had he had to party with?

He looked around trying to see if anyone else looked like they might offer up a suggestion
They'd know better than him right, he turned to Ndale.
Ndale would definitely have something in mind.. wouldn't he?
And if not he'd at least know more than Shae did.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: the massive slumber party (freee forr alll!!!!!)

Post  Ndale Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:19 am

Ndale had just been silently laying along the back of the couch watching people, being entertained by their antics. When a few stray pieces of popcorn bounced off his arm, he looked over to Larita with eyebrow raised in question. Hearing her ask for a game, his expression became a little wary, last time they had played games people had ended up having to do silly dares and somehow they had ended having a wedding with affairs.

The cheetah glanced around the room quickly before his eyes landed on Shae on the couch seats below him. He paused and a grin crept onto his face. Quickly, he looked up to Larita.

"Hey, does anyone have a bottle?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:43 am

Larita's laugh made her immediately tense, and a sore glance was immediately given to her. However, the girl wasn't even looking in her direction, which only served to frustrate her even more. An audible huff escaped her lips as she leaned back on the couch, on arm leaning on the back ridge. "A game?" The suggestion was echoed with a sneer, and Solasta looked skeptic at first. She remembered clearly about that other night, and her rather humiliating dares. But she wasn't about to back down though, not if there was a challenge in sight.

"Do I look like I have a bottle?" she tartly pointed out, as if it should've been obvious. "We don't need one of dem anyways, de last game went fine wi'out dem." Emphasis was put on the word 'fine', as if it wasn't really that fine at all.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 234 cm
Weight : 96 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Solasta-Bio-262225645

Back to top Go down

Post  Callan Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:11 pm

I g-guess they do, I wonder what they do at 'sleepovers'. She was about to ask the others when the suggestion of playing a game came up.

A game? I wonder what kind of game.

Crawling towards the others Callan pulled out her bottle.
"I-i have one. B-but it has some salt water s-still in it." Callan shook the bottle. "W-will it do?" She then held the bottle out to the cheetah-like land-being.
Callan
Callan
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Playing around and learning about the 'land beings'

http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Callan-Strand-25754

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanyu Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Xanyu sat on the arm of the chair staring at all the different people. She didn't feel so different in a crowd as diverse as it was here. She felt almost normal. If it wasn't for the fact that she wasn't naturally born, she would have believed she was the same as everyone.

Then, when when Larita suggested playing a game, Xanyu remembered shed never been to a sleep over before. It confused her more when the cheetah boy asked about a bottle What did he plan to use it for? Her curiosity made her want to ask but she decided just to wait and see.
Xanyu
Xanyu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:50 am

Larita's smile grew. "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" she spoke to NDale, her eyes narrowed playfully in his direction. But without waiting for his response, she turned to Callan. "Dump out that water and hand the bottle here," she ordered. Even a month at the school hadn't rid her of her demanding attitude.

She held out a hand, and bent her fingers at their ends, urging the white-haired girl to hurry up. Of course, the more she thought about it, the less Larita was sure that she wanted to play this game at all. But, it had been suggested. She would just do her best to be organizer and not participator.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Height : 170.2 cm
Weight : 54.5 kg

http://aalc.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=32021447&offset=24#/

Back to top Go down

Post  Callan Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:39 pm

"EEEK!" Callan squeeled. "Y-your s-scary, y-you know t-that?"

Her eyes widened as she realised what she had said.

"I-i uh... Sorry, I.." Seeing the girls hand stretched out impatiently waiting for her to empty out the bottle she unscrewed the bottle top and quickly drunk down the remaining saltwater, wiped the rim and screwed the top back on with her left scaled hand, all in the matter of 5 seconds.

"H-here! All done!" She exclaimed as she placed the bottle in the waiting girls hand.

I hope that not everyone in here is like that... Though Amanda was nice to me, plus Raye and Deneli are here too!
Callan
Callan
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Cozens Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Amanda watched a Callan got bossed about. Unsure of what was happening and why, she decided to shrink into the corner.

Gee Larita is kinda scary. Maybe I should just hide away and hope she doesn't bring me into anything...
Amanda Cozens
Amanda Cozens
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:52 am

Shae looked at Ndale as he asked about bottles with someone of a confused and questioning glance.
Having never been to a sleepover before he had never played any games to do with a bottle, so he didn't know what to expect.
But being the fact that Ndale had suggested it, And the way Larita seemed to react, he gathered it wasn't something you played in a kindergarten.

He watched Larita being as demanding and stuck up as usual and rolled his eyes. "Now now princess, be nice, you're scaring her.." he scolded in a concerned tone with just a slight hint of sarcasm.
The way that girl thought she was better than everyone else got on his nerves, and despite their recently made 'pact' he wasn't going to stop annoying her right back.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:45 am

Larita furrowed her brows and frowned. "I am not scary," she said as she snatched the offered bottle from Callan. "No need to get all flustered." According to Larita, this statement was true. She was fully aware that there were moments when she was consciously trying to bully or manipulate, and since this wasn't one of those instances, she didn't understand the white-haired girl's reaction. It never occurred to her that her attitude carried over, even when she wasn't trying.

"And I was being nice," she scowled at Shae. "But since you don't think so, I'll go ahead and give you the first turn. Think fast." She smirked and tossed the now empty bottle towards Shae. As far as explaining just how to play, well she would leave that up to Ndale. She was done talking for now.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:41 am

Seeing the bottle being produced, Ndale laughed. This was going to be great. Sitting up he called out to the room.

"Alright, everybody, we're going to play spinning truth or dare. If you want in, get in a circle around the table here." He couldn't help but grin. "Here's how we're going to play. Someone will spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on will give the person who spun a truth or a dare. Then, once it's been completed, the person who gave the truth or dare has to spin next." The feline looked down at Shae, eyes glinting in amusement at the boy's new-found predicament. "Got that, cutie? Spin and you have to do or answer whatever the person the bottle lands on wants."

(( When it is time for your character to spin the bottle, there is a "spin the bottle" option when you go to post a reply. It is under the 'preview' and 'send' buttons, and above the options bar. ONLY use this if your character is spinning the bottle. If you are not spinning, leave it blank. If you are spinning, choose "bottle" from the first drop down menu. It will select someone who is playing the game.

First though, we need everyone who is playing to state that you are playing so that we can add your name to the dice names. This is still experimental, so we'll see how it goes. ^^ ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abenzu Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Abenzu hugged Deneli back. A pitiful look set on it's face. It's ears then perked at the mention of games. This made Abenzu forget all about it's fall and look up at the others. It listened intently to the description of the game. Spin bottle, person asks question or tells you to do something, answer or do it. Seemed simple enough. "Wah pray." Abenzu looked to Deneli, "Nuf? Nuf pray?"

----------
Translation
Wah=I
Nuf=you

Oh and Xanyu's gonna play to. Am to lazy to write post for her right now. =w=
Abenzu
Abenzu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:21 pm

At the Cheetah's words, Raye's eyes lit up. The Jinn loved a good game of Spin the Bottle. "I'm in," she called, closing her manga volume softly.

"Too bad its not the traditional Spin the Bottle, ne?" she chuckled, waving the Yaoi volume around as if it enunciated her point. In her case, it did. Spin the Bottle was the best game to see some good Shounen-ai. And Shojo-ai. She couldn't forget Shojo-ai.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:28 pm

A look that might have been interpreted as jealousy crossed her face when the others panicked over her roomate's apparent meanness. Of course, with her 'fear is power' mentality, such a thing could be assumed. She let out an audible 'hmph' as she rested back on the chair.

Turning her attention to Ndale, she raised a brow at him. A different version of the game, she notice, but at least the basic gameplay would still be the same. "Just get on wi' it!" she snapped, sounding irritable, yet possessing a grin of anticipation. "Wasted 'nuff time waitink on everyone!"
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Larita Marten Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:49 pm

"I hate to say it, but I agree with my roomie, here," Larita said without looking at Solasta. "You know I'm in, obviously. Let's just get the game going. Go ahead, Shae," she teased, smirking. "Spin it."

Larita settled herself comfortably into her seat. Her elbow rested on the chair arm, and she brought her hand up, placing her palm under the curve where her jaw became chin, her fingertips resting gently on her cheekbone. She leaned the weight of her head into her hand and grinned, waiting to see what would come of this first round. She hoped it would be entertaining at least.
Larita Marten
Larita Marten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Callan Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Callan tilted her head curiously her blue wispy ears twitching ever-so-softly.

A different version of the game? I don't even know what the normal version is! Callan giggled accidental out-loud.
"Hehehehe!"

I wanna play! It's gonna be so much fun! funfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfun!!

"I've n-never played b-before... Lets play!" Callan yelled excitedly as she bounced up and down like a kid on smarties.

Last edited by Callan on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Callan
Callan
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Shae had caught the bottle and listened to the rules of the game rather aprehensively- but his face remained nuetral. A game. Where one person to be determined by this bottle was going to either ask him something or make him do something- he was already starting to wonder about the whole idea.

"Geez princess no need to be pushy" he flashed her a grin, before setting the bottle on the table and spinning it, watching it turn.
Whoever it landed on, he knew he didn't want to answer questions. Because he didn't know much anyway, and what he did know, he wasn't too keen to share with an entire group of people.
"Oh.. and it doesn't matter who this lands on.. I'm choosing dare." he stated, sitting back in the couch, his expression showing no signs of doubt or nervousnes.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:31 pm

The member 'Shae-Lantern' has done the following action : Spin the Bottle

'Bottle' :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

`NPC
Admin

https://aalc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:06 am

Ndale sat back again along the back of the couch, smiling smugly as people volunteered to join in on the game. The more players, the more fun, after all. He chuckled at Larita's and Solasta's impatience, but he was just as curious. After all, he had a particular attachment to Shae and he was very interested in seeing what the boy would have to do after calling for a dare so confidently. Of course, said boy was still decidedly his and Ndale would not tolerate something horrific. As such, and accounting the last experience, the cheetah really hoped the bottle wouldn't land on Solasta.

His sharp eyes watched it spin, seemingly disinterested, but widened as it slowed to a stop...pointing directly at himself. He blinked and a wide, toothy grin spread across his face. Oh, the irony. Ndale leaned his head back slightly and let out a deep laugh filled with honest mirth, shoulders shaking. He shifted his eyes to Shae, raising a challenging eyebrow.

"Oh, this is puurrfect..." The feline drew out the last word on a purr from deep in his chest. "Doesn't matter who it lands on, hmm? So a dare...." His eyes lighted with mischief and he looked away, pondering this seriously. He would not waste this opportunity. Oh, of all the things he could dare Shae to do. Although, he didn't want to make the boy hate him, or attribute any bad feelings to anything between them, so that left something like proclaiming undying love out of the question. Ndale gave a second to quickly snicker deviously at that thought. Kissing anyone, or anything like that, was out completely and utterly.

An idea popped into the cheetah's mind, and he laughed again, grinning evilly at Shae. Well, it was relatively harmless, while still having an embarrassment factor. Or maybe the boy would surprise him once again...

"Alright, Shae. You must get up on the table and dance, shedding at least your jacket at some point as you sing at least the chorus to either Hot in Herre by Nelly or Like a Virgin by Madonna." His grin widened. "And don't worry if you don't know the lyrics, Larita and I will even sing along to help you." Ndale was trying really hard not to laugh, his grin still wide, confident and firmly in place. He wondered if Shae would actually get up and dance for the room.

(( ^^; Alright, so, yep. And, you can godmod Ndale singing either song Shae picks to help if he doesn't know the lyrics. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 am

As the bottle spun to a stop, Shae's face slowly lost any confidence it had held. He glanced from Ndale to the bottle and back, as if willing it to spin just a little further.
Finally when it seemed the bottle wasn't going to budge he looked up apprehensively at the laughing form of his challenger and swallowed. Ok.. it didn't matter who it landed on, except him.

But it was a bit late now.
He was pretty much done for.
He did his best to keep a nonchalant neutral expression as Ndale though over the dare, it seemed to take forever.
He was on edge in total suspense, waiting for his final verdict- desperate to get it over with and make the torture of not knowing end.. but of course, it did.

Upon hearing the dare he felt rather odd mixed emotions.
Embarrassment of course, but he suppressed it as best he could, knowing that was what Ndale wanted.
If he didn't get flustered and just did it- it wasn't embarrassing right... it was only bad if he actually got embarrassed.
he refused to give Ndale that satisfaction of seeing him blush.

"Hot... in Herre?" he repeated the name in a pondering voice. "Ahh yes I do believe I know the song.."
In truth he was close to crumbling inside- but he was good at acting.. it was instinctive.
So he as he stood up and rather boldly stepped up onto the table, he managed to keep himself within his confident, mysterious air that he usually tried to show.. "I suppose I'll just have to do it then..."
He spoke as though it was more a bother than anything, half sighing.

The good thing, about being able to choose your gender, was that it was just as easy to act one gender while you were still the other. So it wasn't too hard for Shae to dance to that kind of song.
He acted at the same time like it was more of a simple action than he was actually getting into it, giving Ndale a very pointedly unimpressed look.
Just managing to contain his blush he began to do just that, slowly pulling down the zipper of his jacket as he sung the chorus of the song. Funny thing was, the more he did the more he felt like he was used to it.. like dancing like this in front of people was, like his acting, almost instinctual- except it couldn't be, right? Why would a Will o wisp need to know how to table dance..? Weird.
As he finished the last few words he stepped of the table with a rather triumphant smirk, believing himself to have grabbed something of a victory- simply by not giving Ndale what he wanted, and stepped to stand directly in front of said person, dropping his jacket onto Ndales lap.
"Now really.. what did you mean at leaaast my jacket?" he asked, raising an brow- referring to the fact that he HAD in fact, been wearing nothing UNDER that garment of clothing and was now shirtless. "Reaaally Ndale, what else am I supposed to take off?"

With that final question he went to sit back down, leaving his jacket where he had dropped it, feeling rather pleased with himself. Sure he'd just been completely imasculated in some ways- but he hadn't lost his cool.

((omg I have to apologize to everyone for how long i took with this >>!! i'm really really sorry!!! ono))
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Solasta Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:51 am

Upon seeing who the bottle landed upon, Solasta rolled her eyes, wondering if the bottle was rigged to get that specific result. It couldn't have merely been an accident, she saw. Disappointed that it wasn't her to receive the honour of handing out the first dare, she leaned back on the chair, preparing herself for boredom.

Dancing? Solasta could've happily done that dare herself. It was easy! She prepared herself to be thoroughly unimpressed, watching Shae climb up onto the table. However, by the time the first verse passed, she found herself slowly getting into it, yelling out encouraging words like 'Put yo' hips into it!' .

As he sat down, Solasta took the liberty to answer his question for him. "Yo' pants, obviously," she snarked, before turning to Ndale. "Spin de bottle already, c'maan!" Her tone seemed more eager than it was impatient.
Solasta
Solasta
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:38 am

Ndale was actually rather impressed with the way Shae seemed to take the dare rather casually. He couldn't keep the grin off his face as he watched the boy get up on the table and start dancing, leaning his cheek on his palm. He raised a brow as Shae stepped off and made a low, although rather loud, appreciative purring noise from the back of his throat.

"Very nicely done, my love." He purred out. Alright, Shae could have this moment, Ndale was impressed and very much intrigued. Wonder where he learned to dance...? "Although, really. How could I have possibly known you were not wearing a shirt beneath your jacket when I said that? It's not like I found that out previous to this occasion...right?" His canines showed in his toothy grin as he quickly glanced to Solasta and winked at her comment. He picked up the jacket that had been dropped in his lap. "Not saying I would have been adverse to you deciding to remove your pants as well, mind you..." His eyes glinted with a mischievous light and he shrugged the jacket on and zipped up the front, pulling the hood up over his hair and quiet obviously settling in the warmth from it's previous owner comfortably and more than a little pleased.

At Solasta's prompting, Ndale swung his legs over and slid from the back of the couch into the space between her and Shae. He leaned forward and grabbed hold of the bottle.

"Alrighty then, here we go. I say Dare Me!" The cheetah boy grinned, ears pitched forward in interest and anticipation and spun the bottle on the table.

(( Sorry was waiting to see if ppl would post. Remember, we're not really taking turns. Just post when you feel it is right for your character to do something. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:38 am

The member 'Ndale' has done the following action : Spin the Bottle

'Bottle' :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

`NPC
Admin

https://aalc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2