The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Books- continued

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Books- continued - Page 4 Empty Re: Books- continued

Post  Raye-Majick Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:02 am

"It's very rare a person gets away from a hinkypunk - they're not gonna be able to document the experience." She shook her head with a large grin. "I only ever saved Spyridon so many times because my thick skull repels magic." She knocked the side of her head with a fist. "Not enough brains in there to be affected by magic."

"He never told me much, but yeah, hes said a few times that he's seen people." She pursed her lips as her eyes slid closed. "I can't remember much... its been over a hundred and forty years, after all. Uh, he's mentioned an older woman - mid thirties, I believe and a younger man, early twenties."

She rubbed her head with a frown. "I know he mentioned more but straining myself to remember is a little painful. That boy was always targetted. I bet it was because he was such a little gullible kid. Once me and Nathainiel convinced him to eat a toad," she chuckled.
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:41 am

Shae chuckled- too true.
"Well you're lucky then.. or at least.. he is.. hehe"

He listened with interest though. "That is rather intriguing though.. I've never read about it anywhere so I never knew if there were other well.. wisps who weren't just lights.. because no book ever mentioned a person being involved. Maybe they just didn't want to show themselves.. I don't really know.."
He mused softly, half to himself.

But he stopped thinking and burst out laughing at the mention of the toad.
"You convinced him to eat WHAT? That poor poor boy" he grinned without a hint of sympathy..
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:35 am

"Well, he was. God knows what he's doing now. If he's lucky, he's still alive." She hadn't actually thought much about her family in quite a while. There wasn't really much she could think. She had abandoned the pack. There was no going back and slotting right in again.

"I would offer to go look for him so he could take to you but the issue of his current state of being pops up again. I don't know whether he's alive or not. And if he is alive, I'm not too sure whether he's still in Dakota or if he left the pack himself. Or even if the pack moved. That's another possibility..." She ran her tongue over her lower lip and drew her spiderbites into her mouth.

A guilty little grin played at her lip. "It was just a cruel twist of fate that he ended up with me as an older sister. Nate was always quick to help me in my evil plans to torment him, though." She chuckled. "We were such bullies."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:44 am

"hmm... does that bother you? that you don't know?" raises a slight brow. It seemed like it would be a touchy subject after all..

He thought about what that would be like.. but failed- he'd never had any family after all.

"It must have been nice to have siblings to tease" he chuckled, now that was something he thought might be fun.. having a sibling who he could pick on constantly..
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye-Majick Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:37 pm

She raised her shoulders and let them fall in a careless manner. "I think I gave up the right for caring about them when I left their pack. Actually this is the first time I've even thought about Don or any of the others in a good long while. Decades, even."

A bright grin lit up her features. "Why yes, yes it is. But I didn't leave it at my siblings. Everyone that was friends with me was subject to teasing. I even teased six foot three Quetzalcoatl like he was my baby brother." Her grin widened. "God, teasing people is fun. And it's a great way of bonding with them, too."

She shook her head softly, hair swirling around her, with a softer smile than her wide grin. "I wouldn't have had relationships as great as they were without teasing."
Raye-Majick
Raye-Majick
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:57 pm

He laughed, yes.. teasing was a er.. good way to strengthen relationships.. sometimes.. but usually it was more about self entertainment. At least for Shae anyway..

"hehehe.. sounds like you had a lot of fun... I've never really had anyone. siblings or otherwise, living with me.. but teasing random strangers can be fun to.." -right before you kill them.. that is.

"this place is the first time I've met people and.. still know them now.. staying in one place, i must admit is.. a bit strange for me.. interesting, and I'm enjoying it in ways too.. but strange.."
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4