The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Are the Lights Out?

2 posters

Go down

Are the Lights Out? Empty Are the Lights Out?

Post  Chayne Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Chayne had forgotten how long the walk from the dock to the castle was. He'd wanted to reach the castle early in hopes of being able to speak with someone, but doubted anyone would actually be up now, this late into the night. On the bright side, or perhaps the dark side in his case, at least he was able to see.

The castle was amazing to see. Architecture wasn't necessarily his field of choice, but Lillegard Castle was the first building of any consequence that he'd seen above ground. It was so different from the things he was used to seeing in his own home.

Feeling rather unsure of what he should do, Chayne took took to wandering the halls of the castle. So they did turn the lights out during the night. He took this as good new. He could easily see all the way down in the darkness of the corridors, the architecture of which he also found to be fairly curious.

Chayne continued walking down the hall at a steady pace. His tail sway back and forth behind him slowly and his eyes shone brightly in the darkness, perchance even showing some of the features of his face in their yellow glow. He was tempted to enter one of the many doors he passed, but didn't want to be rude and barge in on anyone since he didn't know what could be behind them.
Chayne
Chayne

Height : 5'6'' / 168cm
Weight : 134lbs / 61kg

http://ameanjenn.deviantart.com/gallery/31944486#/d4ms9cd

Back to top Go down

Are the Lights Out? Empty Re: Are the Lights Out?

Post  AislingGhost Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Aisling had decided to skip the whole boring trip down the dirt road--she was quite certain that she would fade before she reached her destination, anyway. so instead, she had just zipped herself into the ballroom, being as she'd seen it so much her first time at the castle and could actually reach her destination that way. she found herself in a long corridor darkened by midnight. she smiled happily and began to hum as she floated down the corridor, her eyes scanning about the castle.

she paused when she spotted a familiar figure wandering down the hall in front of her. she grinned and switched her hum for an eerie, very ghostly sound--a little something she'd learned while frog hopping through different houses. this ought to be fun, she thought as she slid up behind him, her form hardly recognizable.
AislingGhost
AislingGhost
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 160
Weight : NA

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/d4my8wy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chayne Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 am

Chayne's tail perked up at the rather ghost-like sounds. He looked around ahead of him before turning his face to the side. He saw the ghostly figure behind him first with his peripheral vision. Then he tried to turn and back away in one too-quick motion, and only ended up falling back, ungracefully, on his butt. The action was so graceless in fact, that his tail had to whip out of the way quickly on its own instinct to avoid being crushed by his gluteous maximus.

When he looked back up at the ghost however, Chayne's look of pure shock was replaced by a smile. "Aisling!" For a moment his expression changed again into something of a pout. He stood again and laughed, an accusatory tone entering entering his voice. "You scared me." There was a slight hint of disbelief in his voice, as though he wouldn't have believed Aisling capable of frightening him, though the idea wasn't outrageous in the slightest.
Chayne
Chayne

Back to top Go down

Post  AislingGhost Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Aisling grinned mischieviously. "i can be pretty scary when i want to, huh?" it had taken her a long time to figure out the few tips and tricks that could actually make people jump, but she was getting better--and she quite enjoyed it, in a teasing way. "i'd offer to help you up, but.." she motion to her transparent for half-heartedly. as she waited for him to get up, her eyes surveyed the long corridor. the place looked pretty cool, actually. she hadn't been able to see much of it during new years.

"its kind of sad that we're the only ones wandering around, because this place actually looks pretty cool in the dark."
AislingGhost
AislingGhost
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chayne Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Chayne laughed a bit and gave a light shrug. "Anyone can be scary when they want to be." He nodded as a means of saying he understood, then brushed some invisible dust of his pants. He followed Aisling's eyes down the hall and gave a more enthusiastic laugh. "Yeah, I can actually see it now. It's a nice place." He especially considered this to be a rather large understatement.

Chayne turned to look at Aisling again, his fangs showing in his smile. "So you decided to stay here after all? How have been?"
Chayne
Chayne

Back to top Go down

Post  AislingGhost Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:16 pm

" yea, i thought i'd stay....i like it here, and there are so many people that i can actually speak to without them running in the other direction." she giggled at an old memory. "i've been great, though i haven't tried actually walking yet, so that's probably why my luck has been going so well." she grinned. "what about you? now that you can see, what do you think of the academy? have you met very many of the teachers yet?" she was getting a tad bouncy...she was beginning to wonder if she'd been a social person when she was alive. it would certainly explain her state now. she hadn't even realized that she was being a bit socially deprived.
AislingGhost
AislingGhost
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chayne Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Chayne laughed and put a nervous to the back of his neck. "That's good, at least," referring to the fact she was able to talk to people here. "I seem to be having difficulty a conversation with people here though. I did meet... I believe he was the mechanics professor. I was thinking of taking that class, but he was rather... rude."

Chayne was pleased to see Aisling so excited. Briefly he wondered if he looked quite the same. "The academy looks great though. I'm glad they turn out the lights at night. It's not quite the same seeing it bit by bit with little bit of darkness from my anti-witchlight."
Chayne
Chayne

Back to top Go down

Post  AislingGhost Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:24 am

"i have no idea what classes i'll take...preferably one with less hands-on homework, or else i think i'll fail." she laughed at the thought of trying to pic up a pencil--she would have to do everything as oral reports.

Aisling taped her chin thoughtfully. "hmmm....you know, now that the lights are off and you can actually see...i think we need to take advantage of this situation while it lasts!"

her eyes brightened happily as an idea began to take form. it was such a large place. there were so many possibilities! she grinned.

"we need to explore the castle from end to end--or at least until its morning."
AislingGhost
AislingGhost
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chayne Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 am

Chayne laughed a bit. "That could be a problem, yes." He shrugged. "I wouldn't mind helping you with it though. I don't know how many classes they have here that would fit that description."

Chayne smiled in a way that showed his fangs. If he didn't seem overly excited before, then he certainly did now. "I was just thinking of doing that. I'd love some company." He laughed. "We'll probably get lost though." That, and he was dreading the moment the lights turned back on. What time did they turn the lights on here? Six? Seven?

Last edited by Chayne on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chayne
Chayne

Back to top Go down

Post  AislingGhost Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:36 am

"well how about this; you help me with my homework, and i'll keep you from getting lost. its easier to find your way if you can float through any wall at any point that you want...and, well, ceilings."

Aisling had definitely heard the excitement in chayne's voice, and she too was happy at the prospect of having someone to explore with. this place was huge---it would probably take at least a week of exploring at night to cover every inch, but she didn't mind one bit. maybe it would help chayne to remember where everything was a bit better so that he wouldn't get lost when the lights were on.

"so, where should we start?" aisling asked excitedly. "there's the ballroom, in case you didn't get a good look there. i'm not sure what classrooms there are, but we'll probably end up running into them at some point or another---oh! and i bet there's a library here."

her mind positively buzzed with the possibilities.

AislingGhost
AislingGhost
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chayne Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 pm

((Cont: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chayne
Chayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down