The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Resting in an Armchair ((Sitting Room off the Vestibule))

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Resting in an Armchair ((Sitting Room off the Vestibule)) Empty Resting in an Armchair ((Sitting Room off the Vestibule))

Post  Ndale Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:00 am

Ndale, holding the elf close, strolled across the vestibule. They pasted the huge empty fish tank and it was only when they had reached the right side of the grand staircase that the feline's arms started to feel the strain. There was no fear of dropping the boy, it just might be a good idea to set him on a soft surface soon. Past the stairs, to the left, was the library, to the right was a sitting room. Knowing there to be couches and soft chairs in there, Ndale entered.

The room was large. Even for a regular room, it was big, but for a room meant for sitting, it was huge. There was a fireplace, which, at the moment, didn't have a fire. Along the center of the room were sets of long tables - four, actually. Two and two. Lamps were placed along the tables, all off, as no one else was in the room at the moment. Along the walls, and in a few other places with corners between the few bookcases here and there, were couches and few soft armchairs. All in all, the room was cozy and clearly meant for quiet work to get done.

Crossing over to a big armchair, Ndale slouched into it with a sigh, the elf boy sitting bridal fashion on his lap from how he had been carried. Thinking on it now, he probably should had placed the sleeping form on a couch before sinking into a chair himself. But, as he grinned down at the peaceful sleeping face resting on his chest, decided he liked it this way better and let his cheek fall onto the top of the green-haired head as his arms snaked to loosely circle the boy. It didn't really cross his mind about how this elf would take to waking up on the lap of another boy.

(( sorry for the god-mod post. I can change it if you want, but I figured he's sleeping. >> Just let me know. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Resting in an Armchair ((Sitting Room off the Vestibule)) Empty Wha.

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 am

"Eh...eh...." Aesis stuttered as his eyes began to open.

"What the-?" He opened his eyes completely as he was no longer inside the carriage. "WHAT IS THIS? WHERE AM I?"

he began to lean forward, but felt something around his waist.

"Eh- GAH!" He saw a boy, arms around his waist, in an affectionate embrace.

He leapt out of the boy's grasp immediately. "WHAT IS THIS?" he shouted.

"....I....w-was sleeping...in...another boy's....l-l-lap? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He began slapping himself in the face, pounding his shoulders, anything to believe this was just a dream.

Unfortunately, it hurt. This was definitely no dream.

"Who is this boy who dares to 'amuse' me?" he thought.

Aesis turned his head to the boy who's lap he had slept in.

"YOU THERE! WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY AM I HERE? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MAKING ME SLEEP ON YOUR LAP?"

[sadly, it's still all a different language. >w<]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 5ft 11in/180.34 cm [DISCONTINUED]
Weight : 126 lbs/57.1526386 kg [DISCONTINUED]

http://veranazwingli.deviantart.com/art/Aesis-New-App-271615289

Back to top Go down

Resting in an Armchair ((Sitting Room off the Vestibule)) Empty Re: Resting in an Armchair ((Sitting Room off the Vestibule))

Post  Ndale Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:46 am

Ndale lifted his head at the first signs of waking on the elf's part. What he didn't prepare for though, was the immediate freak-out. One moment, the boy was sitting in his lap, the next he was standing and beating on himself, screaming and wailing in another language. Ndale didn't understand a word of it.

It was as the elf slapped himself that the feline shot up out of his chair.

"Woah, wait, stop!" Ndale tried to raise his hands in a non-threatening, calming manner, not exactly sure what to do. The boy didn't seem to hear him. "Hey, calm down!" Abruptly, the boy turned to him and started screaming.

A loud growl tore up Ndale's throat and into the room. "STOP!" He took a breath and tried again, slowly and carefully, taking a step forward. "Stop. It's okay." The feline tried to carefully shape his pronunciation. "Language. I can't understand you. I don't know what you are saying." Eyebrows rose, and Ndale tried to get his message across. "This is the Academy at Lillegard Castle. A school. Can you speak English? Have a dictionary? No?" He advanced another step and tried to stay non-threatening.

Plan: First, get the cute crazy kid to calm down. Second, get the cute crazy kid back into the much preferred pre-freakout situation.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2&quot;) / Human: 180 cm (5'11&quot; ft)

Back to top Go down

Resting in an Armchair ((Sitting Room off the Vestibule)) Empty Re: Resting in an Armchair ((Sitting Room off the Vestibule))

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:57 am

He stopped hitting himself and stared at the unusual boy who appeared out of nowhere.

His mind finally made sense when the boy said 'English'.

E-E- Engirrlishi? Geh?

He dug into his backpack, as the single word reminded him of his travel dictionary between Elf and English. He pulled out the roughly beat-up tome, and blew on it, smoke flying in the direction of the boy with burn-like marks streaking down his eyes. Aesis quickly flipped through pages, coughing as every so often, dust would come hurling at his face, leaving a white imprint.

He found a few words, that weren't either rubbed out or fading, and translated it to- "Halt! It's fine. Speak different. I don't know what you're saying. This School at < incomprehensible > Castle. A school. Speak English, you? Dictionary you have? No?

"....Eh." this other boy was speaking nonsense! What madness!
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:42 am

Zula been walking randomly and didn't look where she was heading because she's too busy thinking about what happened in the Courtyard between her and Sebastian. Her face still red and she can still feel the lingering kiss Sebastian gave her.

"What do I do, what do I do..." Zula been muttering the same sentence under her breath. "I-I panicked and ran away, I hope Sebastian won't mind...wait no, maybe it would be worst...ah I can't think straight!"

Zula stopped in her tracks, she suddenly realized that she haven't asked Sebastian where is the student dorm and now she was lost, again.

"Oh no! I got lost again!" said Zula. "Wait, I need to calm down... let's see..." She then realized that she was still holding onto Sebastian's sketchbook, she face palm herself. "I forgot to give it back to him! Geez how can I be so stupid?!"

When she flip open the sketch book, she found a page that have a map sketch on it. "O-kay, so this must be the Castle's map..." She tried to look at it to understand where was she. "...it's no use, even though I got the map I still can't find my way to the dorm..." she didn't want to admit aloud that she was worst in direction, if it wasn't for her Adoptive father told her where to find Shandri's Cove she would probably have wandered off to another foreign land.
Edit:
Actually the map in Sebastian's sketchbook is a little different then any ordinary map. Because it was imbued with Sebastian's magic and there was a bright red dot that written "you are here" against the black outline of the Castle. Zula didn't notice because she wasn't thinking straight and a little dizzy after running in random direction.

When she walked pass the Studies, she heard voices. Maybe she can ask whoever is in there? She thought to herself and entered the Studies to find an Elf and a male. two males.

"Um...excuse me?"

((sry if I butt in XD ))
Edit: I added some because Sebastian point out that his drawings are magical.

Last edited by Zula Clefhoof on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Ndale coughed as dust went flying his way, waving a hand in front of his face, trying to deflect the troublesome particles. He watched as the elf opened the huge book, and smiled as large puffs of dust left marks on the dark skin. Running a hand through his hair, looking off to the side and taking a deep breath of slight exasperation, Ndale forced himself to relax and walked over to stand next to the elf. Catching a glimpse of the innards of the book, the cheetah could only assume it was a dictionary.

The feline grinned wide, noticing now that maybe they could communicate better, and leaned closer. "We should get to know each other. What's your name, love?" Ndale flicked his tongue over his thumb, moving to cup the green-haired boy's cheek and swipe away some of the dust that had settled on the skin of the cheek. He froze, though, as the door swung open. The cheetah didn't consider the possibility of someone walking in. Upon turning his head, he found a young girl standing in the doorway.

"Oh, hello, cutie. Something I can help you with?"

(( Of course. ^^ By all means, jump in, don't be shy. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:55 am

Once Zula suddenly entered the room, she forgotten to knock first because her mind was too occupied until she see both males stood so close to each other. She froze on the doorway because she have the feeling that she must have entered on the wrong timing.

Although she wanted to ask if one of them could tell her which direction Caora's dorm located she suddenly blurt out: "Uh...d-did I interrupt something i-important?"
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 pm

"...."

Aesis shivered as he noticed a figure approach him from behind. He kept on with looking for the words, but after some research, he gave up trying to decipher 'Iggirinish' ..whatever that was.

He took a quick glance over his shoulder to see the boy looming over him.

"WHAT THE-?"

Aesis jumped back yet again, in surprise to the boy's quick movement to stand right behind him.

"HOW DID YOU- WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU, HUH?"

He looked to another direction, to see a pink-haired girl in the doorway. He blushed at the sight of her, as she may have caught Aesis sleeping on another boy's lap, and Aesis did not want her to think of that the wrong way. Plus, she was awfully pretty.

"Can I help you?" he spoke.

[[LALLALALALALALALLA. LOL. I'M JUST ADDING TO AESIS'S-SO-CALLED-HOMOPHOBIA, BUT IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO EDIDIDIDIT IT I CAN, NDALE BO ]]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:17 pm

As far as Lunie could tell, this place wasn't anything like his old home. For a start there were walls - too many walls. Every corner he turned, there would only be more walls and long stretching corridors and closed doors with more walls beyond those doors... Already he was missing the wide open fields of his old home and the clear skies and the sun smiling down on his shoulders.

After turning for what seemed like the thousandth corner, he'd come to a sudden realisation of his rather intriguing situation - he was lost. Floundering helplessly from door to door, he heard voices. At the sight of the flowing hair of a certain cow girl, he immediately brightened. "Oh, Zula! Zula!" He leapt up, and disregarding every aspect of personal space, he clung to her shoulders. "YougottahelpmeI'm...!"

It was at this point he noticed the presence of the other two students, without doubt playing through their own awkward situation. Feeling slightly overwhelmed by the presence of other species in the room, his grip loosened as he slunk back, coyly brushing his paws against the floor. "Uhm..."
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Ndale snapped his head back as the elf boy screamed again. 'Why is the cute one loud?' Rubbing his ear, he gave the other boy a flat look, shrugged, and pointed to the dictionary. Looking back to the girl, he grinned cattily.

"S'alright. I just met him, just be careful in a week or two, by then I might have managed to seduce him." He chuckled. "Naw, really, we're not doing anything. He," Ndale jerked a thumb in the direction of Aesis. "doesn't seem to speak English." The cheetah crossed his arms, and raised his eyebrows at the green-haired boy. After a moment of thought, he made a 'give-me' gesture with his hand towards the dusty dictionary. Maybe he could try and get a sentence out in Elf or something. After all, Od was a lover of languages and Ndale had traveled with the man for quite some time. And while that didn't mean he could speak any languages like Od could, it meant he knew the basics of sentence structure when translating....possibly...if he could remember anyways.

"So, Miss, where you just passing through or did you have a specific need of us or this room-?" Ndale cut off, staring at the new thing that came in. "Um, hello."

Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:59 pm

"..."

Aesis glanced at the boy's gesture to hand over his dictionary...was he trying to strip him of his belongings? He needed his book to translate..whatever!

Aesis closed the book, enveloped in a final cloud of dust. He then slammed the book down on the boy's hand, then having a satisfied look on his face.

Hearing another unfamiliar voice, he looked at the doorway to see another figure.

"Oh great what now? First, flying people, talking cats, this boy who's disgusting beyond reason, the girl....uh, no offense to you," he lowers his head for a bit, then raises it again, "and the very short creature that suddenly can talk."

His mind began turning dizzy, and he almost passed out yet again, but had no desire of sleeping on the other boy's lap again, and steadied himself, then plopped himself on the armchair he woke up in the first place.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:48 am

Before Zula could reply to think what the green-haired male said, she felt someone calling her name and suddenly something clung onto her shoulders, which later loosed their grip. Zula turn to see Lunie.

"Oh! It's you," said Zula. "you surprised me a second ago."

Zula then turn to the male who smiled cattily at her. "S-seduce?" Zula heard this word before, she couldn't remember what it meant but she had the feeling that something isn't right. "Ah... I got lost and happen to pass by. Is it okay that you could show me where is Caora's student dorm is?"

She then looked at the green-haired male. He doesn't speak English? Zula thought to herself, must be heavy to carry that dictionary with him. "No offense taken," said Zula.

((edited))

Last edited by Zula Clefhoof on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:38 am

Bashfully peering around the room, Lunie began to shy away towards the door. "Sorry if I interrupted your... Uh, 'alone time'." He cringed inwardly, unable to think of any other word to describe their activities.

He felt a little twinge at being referred to as 'short'. On the contrary, he was quite tall for his age! It was unfortunate that his species - no matter how tall they were - would never be able to tower above the average human being. He bit his lip to avoid calling him out on this.

Despite the awkwardness that hung in the air, he still didn't know where he was. For all he knew, this could be someone else's bedroom, despite the distinct lack of beds. "I don't know how to get to my room..." he muttered, avoiding contact with their eyes. He still attempted a nervous smile, however.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Ndale winced as the book was slapped into his hand. He grinned anyway at the satisfied expression on the elf, winking, and held the book to his chest as the elf collapsed on the armchair.

"Ah, dun worry about it. I'll get him alone later." Ndale chuckled again as he addressed both of the people at the door." Sure, I can show you to your dorm houses. They're all off the south foyer entrance." He waited to see if they wanted him to walk with them, or just point them in the direction. Either way he would have to go over there anyway at some point. He needed to show the elf where he would be sleeping as well. But, he was momentarily distracted by the dictionary, and flipped through the pages lightly. The language was entirely different, and truly amazing. Getting an idea, Ndale started flipping through the pages eagerly.

'Lets see here...w...' He grinned triumphantly when he found the word and tried to pronounce it's translation. "What-" He flipped through the pages again. "is-" To the y section. "you" He scanned back. "name?" He tried to say the word written there, he looked at it questionably and looked up to the elf again.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 pm

((Somehow I don't want to leave the chat yet >A< ))

"I see..." said Zula, as she watched the male flipped through the dictionary and spoke to the green-haired male. The South foyer entrance... I don't remember walking past there but come to think of it, I might have, Zula thought to herself.
"Um... could you show us around? If you're busy I can wait outside if you want..."

(( sorry for short reply D8 ))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:47 am

He honestly couldn't decide: should he turn tail and run away, or stay and hope something the happened? The lack of attention they seemed to be paying only increased his doubts further.

He watched with slight interest at the older one's attempt at speaking another language. It sort of reminded him of himself trying to learn English... And he still hadn't mastered it.

He almost leapt with anticipation when Zula asked for guidance "Please do!" he chirped. "'Cus, uh, if you did that, that would be totally amazing of you," he drawled, giggling nevously. Looking backwards and forth between the two of them, he half wondered if they could even understand him. They were both speaking strange languages... It was worth a try anyway.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 pm

"Geh, you foreign people should really learn Elf." Aesis stated bluntly, after the other boy mispronounced "what is your name" to "how your name be food" .......

Aesis snatched the dictionary from the other boy's hands, flipping through the pages for the section of the alphabet.
Finding the correct letters, Aesis began spelling out his name in his best Iggirish.

"Ey-Ee-Es-Aiy-Ess- Aeyeesiss...." he had a frustrated look on his face, worried he may have pronounced it wrong as well, and may as well have said his name was food.

He listened to the other voices, considering the fact he may be able to learn something from them...

[Short post is short post, sorry ><]]
[[SORRYZ I BE DERPING XD If you want, I can change it :3]
[[Also, Zula, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I want to point out- Aesis can't speak English...so, you replying with "no offense" ..is sorta awkward in the situation...
._.

DUN KEEL ME HOMEBOI ;A;]]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:22 pm

((edited the "no offense" reply already))

Zula watch the two males tried to strike a conversation, and it seems doesn't seem like the green-haired male understand the other male at all. She didn't understand the language the green-haired male speak but she wondered does her adoptive father knew this kind of language, since he always travel around from place to another.

"M-maybe give him a paper and pencil to write out his name?" Zula suggested.

(( I see o.o I edited some on the text already))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Ndale chuckled.

"Yea, I can show you around I guess. Did you want to see just the dorms, or just a general tour?" He grinned and raised a predatory eyebrow at the little yellow creature. He was surprised though, when the elf snatched the dictionary from his hands after saying something non-understandable. Ndale watched him flip through the book with slight interest, and smiled at the adorable frustrated crease between the elf's brows.

"Well, it sounds like he said Aeysis...but if you have some paper on you, go ahead." Taking a few intimidating steps towards the boy, he pointed a finger and practically purred the word: "Aesis." Bringing the hand to his own chest, splaying the fingers over his heart, he introduced himself. "Ndale." The cheetah then grinned and offered a hand in a 'come with me' gesture.

"Shall we get moving? Also, I don't think I know your names yet either." Ndale cast a side glance at the cow girl and the yellow monster.

((we should put all other language speak in a certain color...or underlined, or strike-d. Just so that we know that our characters shouldn't understand it. ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:18 pm

"Ehnn-Dah leh? Interesting name you have there." Aesis scoffed in reply to the boy stating his name. He saw the ridiculously grinning boy give him yet another gesture- something like 'come with me'.

Aesis walked and stood next to the young man, glaring at every movement the other organism made.

"I really don't like you. But if you know where to go, I'll take my chances."

He summoned a banana and began nibbling it, still glaring at the other boy.

Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 pm

"I'm Lunie! I'm so happy to meet your accountanence!" he chirped, unaware of his butchering of the English language. Eagerly craning his neck over towards them, his eyes rested upon a rather magnificent sight. Out of nowhere, the elf

Summoned

A

Banana.

His eyes widened in anticipation as he moved towards the elf and held out his arms in an almost begging gesture. Within a few minutes of meeting him, he’d just realised that his elf possessed a power beyond anything he’d ever seen so far.

Bananas were a rare occurrence at his old home - you’d be more likely to find the skin than anything else. Even then, you’d have to snatch them from the humans - a lot more trouble that it was worth. But he gazed up at Aesis, admiration glimmering in his eyes. It wouldn’t take a genius to know what he wanted.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:27 am

"Both please," said Zula. "And my name is Zula. Please to meet you," she held out her hand to shake the other male's hand.

She hid Sebastian sketchbook behind her. Although she wanted to use the paper in it but she didn't want anyone to look into the content Sebastian drew. She hoped that class will start soon so that she could return it to Sebastian and...and think what to say to him...
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Ndale raised an eyebrow at the elf's scoff, not understanding what he had said just after saying his name. But, the cheetah shrugged and contented himself with being close to the green-haired boy. He chuckled at the yellow one's introduction, but nodded at him all the same, "Hello Lunie", but the being was quickly absorbed by his elf's conjuring of a banana.

He shook his head, amused, before looking at the girl as she introduced herself with much politeness. She hid something behind her back, but the cheetah did not question her on it. Ndale instead took her offered hand in a soft gesture, turning it to face palm-down and rest on his. He brought it closer to himself and brushed his thumb over her fingers, eyes sharp but smiling warmly.

"Please, Zula, the pleasure is all mine." His voice rumbled from deep in his chest, resonating with a low purring. "I would be happy to guide you around the castle. My name is Ndale, and I am the student council member from Eala House under Dean Odqura."

(( Okay, he's being flirty, but I promise he's not trying to start a relationship. ^^;; He's just a creepy gentleman.
Also, how should we rp the tour? ))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:04 pm

"...."

Aesis watched the yellow creature's astonishment in his banana.

"What's with this guy?" he stated, as it was very disturbing to him to have someone watching you eat.

He figured the little fella wanted a banana, so he pulled a spare from his backpack and tossed it towards the little creature, hoping it would stop the stalker-like gaze.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Well that wasn't what Zula expected when Ndale took her hand. Her instinct seems to tell her to beware of this Ndale person, judging by the way of his gaze, but she forced herself not to show that she's afraid.

"H-how nice of you, Ndale," said Zula, as she tried to remember that he was the member of the student council from Eala under D...D what already?

((pppfffttt- it's okay. About the rp tour...idk, you lead? D8 ))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next