The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Banned and Bored

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Banned and Bored - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned and Bored

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:06 am

Shae considered the question carefully again. Well.. he didn't really know this much about her. He knew some things but they were limited- he couldn't be around her all the time and nor did he reaally care to be.
he had other places to be.. and another person to see.

Still he, could at least say what he knew. Although he wouldn't say anything that might help these guys harm her.

"Well.. I know although lately there's been a few.. ups and downs.. she's pretty fond of myself i think, and Ndale too... as for enemies I don't really know.. I think she also has a few of the younger students that she likes to hang around with, from what I know she treats them like "puppies".... its cute, really."

He sighed and leant back. "I really don't know why I'm telling you any of this.. but I suppose it's because I have faith that you wont hurt her..."
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 am

Shae and Ndale... Okay, he could remember those names.

Heh, Raye, Shae and Ndale... They all rhyme, he thought amusedly.

"Younger students..." He smiled softly, pulling his knees up to his chest and resting his chin on top of them. "Don always did say she had a very maternal nature. Even when she was a pup she'd look after him like he was hers."

He sighed a little. Won't hurt her...? "I wont," he muttered. Raye was supposed to be more powerful than Spyridon. Don could beat him into the ground without breaking a sweat. He stood no chance against Raye. He wouldn't even attempt to hurt her. The only part in the search and disposal mission he had was the searching part. He was the tracker.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 am

Shae nodded and gave a small 'hmm' thinking about Raye.
She was a bit motherly at times...
Although he hadn't ever really thought about it before.

He glanced over, his face forcedly casual. "Yeah.. I know you wont... and he wont either... no one will hurt her." he didn't say a reason why or say outwardly that the reason wasn't what they were willing to do but what SHAE was willing to do.
But his statement was firm, not in a easy to recognize outward way but subtly, it had an undertone of being firm.

No one.

He didn't even know why.
But no one.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:14 am

"Mmm, well, we'll see... We can't just leave her to go mad and hurt people."

He sighed and ran his tongue over his lower lip. "We could... No, then we'd have to tell Don... We need to find a way to watch her constantly and stop her when she does lose control."

That was going to be damned difficult. He was pretty sure she wouldn't let anyone be around her twenty four seven.

This was something he hadn't encountered on a hunt. The need to keep his target alive. It was...odd. He didn't much like the feeling of having to go behind Don's back to keep the person he should be helping to kill alive.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:21 am

he raised a brow.. he didn't see how that mattered- take her to the town and let her slaughter humans, why not? It wasn't like they mattered- he did it all the time.
Well no.
He had only killed once for quite some time now.... but that was beside the point.

"... You're talking like you think, there is a possibility he might hurt her- I assure you he wont..."
He gave a small soft smile. This was almost amusing.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:33 am

He gave a snort. "You can be the one to try and stop him, then."

Every time he had tried to stop his giant of a brother he had ended up with a nice collection of bruises from being kicked and punched. Spyridon really didn't like people getting in the way of his goals.

"He's not small, either. He's slim but he's still six foot five inches of muscle." Six foot five inches of muscle that trained every day for hours.

...He had learnt the hard way not to try and stop him when he had a goal to complete.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:38 am

"mmm yeah, I probably will be..."

he grinned, obviously amused now.
This guy was decidedly fun to talk to. Amusing. Interesting. He wanted to know more... not about his life but about what made this guy tick.

"It doesnt really matter how big he is- I bet he'd stop if I asked him to nicely.."
he chuckled. Raye had mentioned that... yeah, he probably wouldnt even have to ask nicely- in fact he could probably even get away with messing with him first.
Easy.

Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:45 am

His shoulders shook as he buried his face in his knees.

Ask nicely...?

Don wasn't nice. Don didn't do being nice to people. Ever.

Hell, he'd much rather beat Mihai into an unrecognisable pulp than do something nice for him. In fact, he had done that. On numerous occasions.

He finally let go the laugh he'd been smothering, his whole body shaking even harder.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:57 am

Shae looked over slightly surprised, but allowed his grin to widen.
He wasn't being taken seriously... he rather liked it when people didn't take him seriously.
It was veerry convenient.

He chuckled again, raising a brow.
"You alright there?"

He made it look like he was simply being amused along, like it was all a joke.
hehehe. jokes.
the jokes on you.
Or perhaps its on Don... yeah, that sounded about right.
Toughness had nothing to do with it either.

"so other than er.. getting pregnant and bounty hunting, do you have any hobbies?"
time to make friends~
he leant back casually.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 am

"Yeah...Yeah." He lifted his head from his knees when his laugh had dwindled to just a wide grin.

"Seriously, unless you're an Aleya you stand no chance against my brother." And what were the chances of Aleya being here? They hadn't seen very any around. What were they called here in Britain...? "Teine biorach... Hinkypunk... Either way, unless you're one of those you're not gonna get very far against my brother."

He supposed that he really shouldn't have given out his brothers weakness like that... But there was little to no chances that there'd be an Aleya around here.

What hobbies? "Well, I play guitar, obviously. I sing and dance sometimes. Usually around the camp-fire in the middle of the village, though." He hummed quietly. "Zhongguo Wushu and a little Bo-jutsu... Hairdressing." Hairdressing was fun. He loved forcing new hairstyles onto people. He did it with Spyridon frequently.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:42 am

His grin widened as he feigned innocence.
"I'm not sure I even know what that is hehe..." well.. he did at the word hinkypunk... Raye always used that ridiculous word for him.

"Hmm thats quite the colourful array of pastimes... makes me look bland, I just.. well I" he coughed almost blushing "I hang out with Ndale... and I do a lot of socializing.. I spose I also sing but thats more of a talent than something i actually do regularly.."
He shrugged, keeping a casual look. He didn't sing because that was something that he did when he wanted to kill someone.. and he was trying not to do that.

This guy really did do a lot.. and he didn't even know what some of those things WERE.
Hairdressing though.. that was interesting.. Shae cut his own hair but that didn't really count.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:32 am

"I've had a lot of time that involved sitting around and doing nothing while Don went off to do whatever he did. I had to find something to do."

A small frown pulled at his lips. "Don forced Wushu and Bo-jutsu on me. My talents lie in entertaining people. And making them look great." He grinned widely. "And I like playing with people's hair."

He loved the feeling of silky strands running through his fingers as he moulded it into something beautiful.

The Jinn sat up straighter and reached out towards the other man's hair.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 am

Shae raised a brow but did nothing to stop his hair being touched.
It was messy as usual, of course.
Dark strands that were unnaturally soft due even though he paid them so little attention.. it was just another thing about his species he supposed.
Soft hair.

last time he had cut it, it had been a bit shorter than usual too- at least at the back. His fringe was in his face like always and he did nothing to try and move it.
It was far too much of a bother for no reason.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 am

He curled a lock around his fingers and brushed his thumb against the strands.

"Its soft but its a total mess. Did you cut it with a blender or something?" he tutted.

Seriously, did people just not care about their hair at all any more? If people couldn't care enough to give their hair a proper cut instead of hacking away at it then they should just shave it all off.

He dropped his hands to the other man's hips to pull him to sit between his legs to he could play with his hair more easily.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 am

"No.. I used a knife.. I'm rather good at it I've been doing it for some time now..."
He gave a small pout.
He was gorgeous and he knew it- messy hair or not.
He rather thought it became him, it suited him.

"Besides, messy hair looks good on me...." he crossed his arms and then wobbled as he lost balance slightly, suddenly being pulled over. What did that remind him of?

He wasn't letting anyone cut his hair besides himself. He liked it the way it was, same way he liked painting his nails black, or wearing the same pattern of hoody all the time.
He liked it, and it looked good on him.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:42 am

"Good at it my ass," he snorted, running his fingers through the black locks gently. The way his hair had been cut was any hairdressers nightmare. Himself included.

God, he wanted to take a pair of scissors to it and sort the mess out.

"Messy hair doesn't look good on anyone. You just hold yourself with a confidence that makes people overlook it." That's what most people did. Before he had his dreads done his hair had been terrible. Long and scraggly and plain god-awful. But he was just so damned confident around people no one seemed to notice.

He began sectioning off the hair.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 am

Shaes pout deepened, he really didnt like anyone telling him what did and didnt look good on him.
"well it looks GOOD on me, and it grows to fast to be styled anyway." he stated with almost a hint of not quite sulkyness. His hair looked fine.

"it suits my personality and my purpose i have no reason to change it."
it was a firm statement. the only person whod ever styled his hair before only got to do so becauase he had certain privlages with Shae that no one else did.

Shae wasnt one to actually sincerely CARE about others opinions if him- hey'd follow him to their deaths mihai-apprived hair or not.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:06 am

He gave a shrug then began to braid it loosely.

He could care less about personality and purpose when dealing with hair. There was good hair and there was bad hair. Personality didn't come into it at all.

"If you're not going to change it you need to find styles that don't look too bad with messy hair." He wasn't about to get into a fight. And if he wasn't going to let him cut it - and it was pretty obvious that he wasn't - then he would suggest ways to style it without cutting it.

Simple.

When he had nearly done braiding the hair down one side of his head loosely he held it with one hand and delved into his jeans with the other, pulling out a back of hair bands and grips. He dropped them to the side then went back to finishing the braid.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 am

"Ndale likes my hair.." shaes mumble was barely even audiable, a sulky under the breath statement.
He didnt argue further though- or really care foe the advice given either.

And he did well, he did really well- honestly he felt like he deserved a medal. He sat still and let his hair be played with and braided, he endured for quite some time. but his endurance ran out as it became obvious Mihai had no intention of stopping at just playing with it.

"oh really, must you?!" he finally snapped, although it was still a soft tone of voice he used- if anything he sounded exsasperated.
he just.. didnt like it.
it felt too, annoying?
no tgat wasnt it.. it.. it was invasive. too personal.
as weird as it felt for shae to think it, it just felt too personal.

Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 am

He shrugged, finishing off the braid and tying it at the end. "I'm not Ndale." Whoever Ndale was... He'd been mentioned a few times but there was no face to go with the name.

"And I like your hair. Its soft and nice to play with. Its just cut rather messily and as a hairdresser I dont like that much."

He hummed as he curled the braid into a bun and pressed it under one ear as he pulled a few grips from the small bag and held them in his teeth.

"I'm nearly done," he muttered around the grips as he pushed one into the bun, securing it in place. After pushing a few more grips into his hair he leaned back and nodded.

"There we go. Boho braid. The messier its done the better it looks," he explained as he took the remaining few grips from his mouth and dropped them back into the small bag.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 am

shae couldnt help but look at mihai abit sharply as though by saying tgat he was implyibg there was a chance he could be. and there wasnt. Ndale was special- ndale actually mattered.

he hmphed as his hairstyle was finished off.
"how long do youreally think this will last? Having my hair up is an unnecesary..." he trailed off, he was beibg lead here- abd his amusement had ceased. that he did not like.
and he planned to rectify instantly.

"Sorry but your work and opinions are wasted on me sweatheart- my hair wont change from the way it is and putting it up wont change that fact, or disguise it for long"
he shrugged and gave a casual flick of his head, small smile back in place.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 am

He shrugged. "However long it lasts. Days...Hours..." He shrugged again.

"Lots of things are unnecessary. Doesn't mean we dont do or have them," he replied, leaning back against the wall, eyes sliding closed. "Buildings. Instruments. Clothes. None of its actually necessary."

His eyes slid open and an amused grin pulled at his lips. "I got to play with your hair. That's all I wanted."

If he had wanted to change the other man's hairstyle, he'd have dragged him off to his room and got out his scissors.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Shae honestly felt like pointing out that mihai too was unnecessary but he kept it to himself. No need to share that opinion.

"Right.. good to know then.." he sighed casually, already the bun was annoying him. "You wont mind if I take this out then." he raised a brow, his hands itchy to pull all his hair back to its usual unkept state.
And he planned to do so. It really just bugged him- it wasn't what he wanted therefore it could go to hell.

This conversation was beginning to be more irritating than amusing. This guy was interesting sure, but that wasn't always enough to keep Shae INTERESTED. And if he wasn't there wasn't anything better to do but he wasn't going to stay just to be bored and or annoyed.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:36 am

"Heh, seconds... Hours was close enough." He bobbed his head then picked up a dread, twirling it between his fingers idly. "Sure, go ahead. I can't force you to keep it in if you don't want it."

If he wasn't so used to his brother destroying all his hard work after playing with his hair he might have been a little upset. And he was pretty sure this guy wouldnt try to give him a black eye for making his hair look too girly like Don had done plenty of times.

He tended to avoid practising the more girly hairstyles on Spyridon nowadays. It was safer for his health. And his equipment. Last time he had tried to curl his brother hair he had to go and buy new curling tongues. That was not a happy day for him.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:01 am

Shae didn't need any affirmation to begin taking out his hair, shaking his head back to its usual state, running his fingers through it to try and get it back to the way he liked it- or at least to what felt normal.
"So by hairdresser what you mean is you like to attack peoples hair?"
He raised a brow with the slightly sarcastic question.

He sighed and handed the hair implements back to the other boy.
He didn't need or want them after all.

"I bet the ladies just Loooovee you..."
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down