The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Banned and Bored

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Banned and Bored - Page 3 Empty Re: Banned and Bored

Post  Mihai D.F Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:10 am

He shrugged. "If that's the way you see it. Most people like me playing with their hair."

He played with almost everyone's hair at some point after meeting them. Hell, sometimes if he really wanted to play with someone's hair his first meet greeting would be: 'Hey. Your hair's really pretty. Can I play with it?'

And more often than not people said yes.

He pocketed the grips and band.

At the sarcastic jibe the jinn grinned widely. "Oh, they do~"
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:49 am

He gave a small amused 'heh.'
"ooh really?"

Well.. he could see that- the guy was cute to say the least. But didn't he have a "jealous mate" who he was trying for "pups" with? Well he supposed that wasn't much worse than his own behavior.. except his behavior usually ended up in some kind of fight whenever it concerned his own or Ndales relations with other people.
The latest of which.. but he really didn't want to think about that, for more than just one reason.

"I suppose you fancy yourself some kind of playboy or something then.. hmm?"
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Height : 180
Weight : 54

http://spaschick.deviantart.com/gallery/31009203?offset=0#/d4o69

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 am

Playboy? Well, he guessed...

Really he was just up for a good time. He flirted, he dated, he went to bed. really, there wasn't much more than that. Just a good time.

He didn't really label himself as anything.

Sure, he'd been called playboy. Usually by the jealous women that had expected a solid relationship after sex. But that was accompanied by a lot of other names that he didnt much want to repeat.

In answer, he just gave a shrug.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 am

He raised a brow at the non-committal answer he received but said nothing, only running his fingers through his hair once more as though out of habit, flicking his fringe out of his face- only to have it fall back seconds later of course.

Not really having much to do he noticed he was placed awkwardly between this other guys legs still, but didn't really care enough to bother moving.

What did it matter?
Moving would call more attention to the fact that he was there, than simply staying where he was.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:57 am

"So then, Shae." His arms moved to rest on his knees. "What's there to do around here?"

He leaned forwards to rest his chin on the other boys shoulder.

"I haven't really been anywhere except my room and here so I'm a newbie to the place."

He knew where the kitchen was and where he could go to train but that was it. No entertainment there unless he caught Don at either place and bugged him. He wanted to know where he could go to amuse himself.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:16 am

He thought about it, letting the consideration show on his face.
"Welll... there's lots of people to talk to and that's always fun... There's forest to haunt and mountains to er... climb if your into that kind of thing..." he chuckled.

"I honestly do spend a lot of time just hanging around with Ndale but er... I guess I also spend a lot of time in the library reading about.. various things.."

What might this guy actually be interested in doing. "You can train also and umm.. I dunno... what do you WANT to do around here?"
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Mihai D.F Thu May 10, 2012 10:18 am

Lots of people. That was good. He'd have to see how many people he could get friendly with.

He perked up at the mention of a forest, though. He liked forests. He could go out and search and see what he could find. That'd take up a few days and give him something to do. But again, he simmered down at the thought of mountains. "Yeah, mountain climbing isn't my thing. Used to live on a mountain. Climbing for fun isn't on my agenda." When you climb a mountain just to get to your house you lose interest in mountain climbing.

At the mention of Ndale again he cocked a dark grey brow. "This Ndale seems pretty popular. Maybe I should seek him out, eh?" The more he heard the Cheetah's name the more interested he became.

His nose wrinkled at the word library. He had had enough of books to last a lifetime. Mihai and books weren't the closest of friends. Not in a long shot.

The Jinn hummed thoughtfully. "I'm up for trying anything new. I've got a lot of free time on my hands so I'll try anything that's you can suggest." He was only here to help his brother and currently he wasn't allowed anywhere near his brother so he had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever.
Mihai D.F
Mihai D.F
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Shae-Lantern Sun May 13, 2012 2:09 am

Shae raised one brow slightly, examining his fingers casually.
"Well, I don't know about anyone else but I tend to spend time with Ndale because I happen to be his boyfriend" It wasn't threatening or in any way carrying an undertone- it was simply a statement, but at the same time that in itself was standalone to his point.
A point that he was only half aware he was making.

"I don't know what to suggest really- those are the things I myself do a lot of... there's also the town that you can go to i suppose but it's rather small, not much to do there in my opinion other than stalk humans and that gets boring pretty fast." Well.. it got boring if he wasn't allowed to kill them anyway.
Shae-Lantern
Shae-Lantern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3