The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

blue haired girl and a violin

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

blue haired girl and a violin - Page 2 Empty Re: blue haired girl and a violin

Post  Esha Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Esha widened her eyes at what Yuuki's arm was doing, it was like it changed form completely, Esha had no right to be surprised at this because she did it on a regular basis. But hers was solid to solid, solider.

"Yukki, that's amazing but I think you should stop. It doesn't look.." Safe. Stable. Healthy. "Like it's for doing when it's not necessary" she decided on. A nice demonstration but she really didn't need to be in pain for her.

Esha shuddered to think what would happen to Yuuki if someone could manipulate water and she was like this. Things would be horrible. That brought Esha onto the thought that if someone could manipulate stone, if someone was manipulating the very atoms of someones body would it hurt or not?

"What do you use that form for?" she asked. she was asking a load of questions right now, but she was curious about it. She couldn't think of anything, for it wasn't her skill and she hadn't really thought about it.

She could turn her hands to stone and fetch things out of the oven. that was useful for everyday things, but she hadn't cooked anything in years so maybe not to her.

Esha

Height : 180cm
Weight : 200kg

http://eversodashing.deviantart.com/art/Esha-AALC-app-304775405

Back to top Go down

blue haired girl and a violin - Page 2 Empty Re: blue haired girl and a violin

Post  YuukiHyouketsu Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:27 pm

"i mostly use it when i can during a fight--if someone stabs me while i'm like this, it minimizes the damage. it doesn't do the same for the pain, though." she looked down at her arm as it turned solid again. "i don't really like it much, myself, but i can use it to heal, so it's not too bad--it seems a little different from regular water, though."

she gently clenched and unclenched the hand that was now back to normal flesh. the transition always felt really weird. esha was right about the change--going from solid to liquid in state was just...

the term "not natural" definitely didn't do it justice. the ability always made yuuki wonder what she was actually made of: how could she transition her body like that? she once did it to her chest area, and it had allowed her to stay underwater, but yuuki still wasn't sure if she'd "breathed" the water through a set of water made lungs, or if she just hadn't breathed at all. what did all of her organs turn into when she did that? it didn't make any sense.
YuukiHyouketsu
YuukiHyouketsu
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 154.94cm

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/31934824#/d4fymmp

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2