The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A Tour of the First Floor

+2
Zula Clefhoof
Ndale
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Tour of the First Floor Empty A Tour of the First Floor

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Ndale lead the group across the vestibule, entering a door to their right, which was actually to the left of someone just entering the main doors. When this door opened, you could see one door at the end of the hallway, but upon walking in, you found that the hall had a rather large nook that held two more doors. He pointed to them in a counter-clockwise manner.

"That is the mechanics classroom, or so I am told. I haven't actually met the teacher yet, though he is said to have arrived." Ndale moved on to the next door. "This is a currently unused classroom." The last door was the one that could be seen from the exit to the vestibule. "And that is the science classroom with Professor Kale. She's good at what she does, but very intimidating for her size. I try not to go in here too often if she's in there." He grimaced slightly, always wondering how such a petite woman could seem so hostile sometimes. "She's nice and all if she likes you, but she's a tough lady, a good amount of intimidating. I suggest you just try and stay out of her way." The feline grinned and scratched the back of his head. "You could always just do what I do when I have to deal with her: get either Valentin or Odqura to approach her for you." He chuckled.

"So, any questions so far, or should we just move on?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

A Tour of the First Floor Empty Re: A Tour of the First Floor

Post  Zula Clefhoof Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:24 pm

"Not at all."

Professor Kale... I wonder how she looked like... Zula thought to herself. The way Ndale describe about Professor Kale made Zula imagine that she might be a scary person. "Um... who is Valentin and Odqura?" Zula asked.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Lunie seemed to hang on every word Ndale said with great enthusiasm. “Wow, you’re so smart,” he drawled, looking around in interest at everything that he pointed out. At the mention of questions, he immediately shot his hand in the air, waving it about in a ‘pick me!’ fashion. “Oh! Oh! How do you grow that tall? Is it magic?!” His already high-pitched voice somehow managed to shriek even sharper with excitement. Despite the question being completely unrelated with the tour, he still seemed extremely keen to know the answer.

His eagerness toned down slightly with Zula’s question - he’d probably want to know who Odquara and Valentin were too. Friends, maybe? New friends would always be welcome.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Aesis looked frustrated at the others, whilst being too lazy to pull out his dictionary and search for words.

Pondering, he wished he'd known at least a bit more English than he'd already known.

"......[i]If only people would start to learn Elf, rather than English.." he muttered under his breath.

Staring intently, he noticed the short yellow creature yelling and waving his hands in the air.

Uninteresting, he thought, and went back to finishing the rest of his banana.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 5ft 11in/180.34 cm [DISCONTINUED]
Weight : 126 lbs/57.1526386 kg [DISCONTINUED]

http://veranazwingli.deviantart.com/art/Aesis-New-App-271615289

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 pm

The dean had been depositing his fancy European coffee machine in the office study on the balcony above his classroom when the sound of conversation had carried itself to his ears. He recognized the sound of Ndale's voice and with a quick glance at the clock, he wondered what he could be doing that had distracted him to such an extent that he had yet to come searching for his midday meal. Odqura found himself frowning curiously as he ventured into the corridor, only just down the hall from his colleague Kale's own classroom. Continuing on down this path, he came upon the small group of students, managing to overhear the latest snippets of conversation. A smirk sidled onto his features as his quiet steps drew him nearer, and crossing his arms over his chest, he leaned his shoulder--clothed in a charcoal-gray pullover--against the corridor wall beside him.

"I am Odqura." He purred in response to the question the young girl had spoken aloud, amused by his fortunate timing. "And Valentin is the head of student council. Obnoxious, but useful." Dismissing that subject there, he noted the foreign student from the carriage, but he didn't know the girl or the.. small and fuzzy one. He lifted his chin in silent greeting towards his favorite student, Ndale. His feathery tail flicked idly behind him.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:17 am

Upon the appearance of Odqura, Zula stopped in her tracks and looks at him. "Ah...g-good day," Zula managed to say although she was surprised when Odqura made his appearance before them. H-he is Odqura? I-is he a Professor?

((again sorry for short response OTL ))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Ndale stared at Lunie as the little monster waved his hand in the air frantically. He raised his eyebrows in wonderment at the yellow one's sanity as he opened his mouth to answer the height related question.

"Um, no. I'm just naturally this height. I'm not sure about what magic can do for height." Ndale then turned to Zula to answer her question on who Valentin and Od were, when a familiar voice caught his attention. Looking up, he grinned at Od, and returned the gesture of acknowledgement. The feline then chuckled at Zula's stuttered sentence.

"Hey there, Od, what are you doing down here?" After he asked this question, he caught Aesis out of the corner of his eye. Seeing as the elf looked bored, Ndale reached over to poke him in the side of the head.

((sorry, is lame.))
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Aesis stared blankly until he felt a touch on the side of his head.

He instantly turned his head towards that direction to look at that boy.

"Ugh. You."

Staring angrily at Ndale, he was giving off a 'don't mess with me' attitude.

Hearing another voice down the hallway, Aesis turned to see the man he'd seen on his trip here.
"Who's he?"
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Od smirked at the girl and tilted his head in recognition to her greeting. "Good day yourself, Miss."

His tail flicked again as his gaze drew itself back to the feline and he pushed gently away from the wall to move a little closer to the group. His raptor talons tapped quietly against the floor, overhanging the front of his flip-flops. He noticed Ndale's sly pestering of the elf, but decided not to comment. "What am I doing here? My classroom is only down the hall, I heard you chatting so I came to investigate, naturally." Turning his attention back on the group general, he motioned vaguely down the hall in the direction of his classroom. "History lessons take place just down the hall there. Don't forget it if you're in my class, I don't tolerate tardiness." Despite the mild threat, his teasing tone betrayed only beguilement.

"Now then." He drew in a breath and released it thoughtfully as he spared everyone an individual glance. "I know you." He gestured with his index finger towards the foreign elf boy, though he was fairly certain he wouldn't understand what he was saying to him anyway. "And you.." He batted a hand at Ndale dismissively, obviously familiar with him. "You, though, young Miss. I do not believe I know you." He cooed. "Or you." He added, looking down at the yellow one.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:12 am

So he is a Professor, History Professor... if I'm not mistaken I did take History lessons, Zula thought to herself.

"Yes Professor, we haven't met before," said Zula as politely as possible. " My name is Zula."
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Hearing the cow girl utter more words, he'd noticed the final word 'Zoo-lah' was probably her name.

How awkward.

Munching slower on his banana, he stole another glance at the blue man, unaware of what species he was. His talons clacking against the ground confused him even more. He also had...a...tail?!

This couldn't get any weirder, could it?

Sighing, slowly closing his eyes and opening them back up, then breathing deeply, he'd assured himself this was no dream...
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:15 pm

The feluis seemed slightly disappointed at Ndale’s answer, but he was too distracted by the much taller newcomer that had appeared to care. “I’m Lunie, I‘m good at running…” he giggled bashfully, almost flattered by being in the presence of someone important. Twirling his tail in his hands, he eyed Odquara’s rather magnificant tail with slight envy.

“W-wait, history?” he sudden exclaimed after Zula, recalling the class list he had selected earlier. “I picked history! Are we - are we going to learn about dinosaurs?!” He wasn’t quite sure why he’d picked history: he’d just picked anything that sounded nice. Excluding mechanics of course, he’d rather not have anything to do with that filthy metal human junk.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Ndale raised an eyebrow at the expression he received from Aesis. However, he found it more amusing than warning. The feline smirked daringly and took a pressing step closer to the elf, eyes narrowing, clearly saying 'I'll do what I want'.

He pouted at Of though, pretending to be offended at the brush off, but not seeing a point in talking. Ndale figured that he better not interrupt, after all, Od was a better person to ask questions to anyway for the new student. The man was always really good at answering questions, holding information and putting it back in an understandable way. Although, that trouble was...Ndale was boring fast. The cheetah liked something happening, if nothing was happening, then he usually just slept. However, that seemed rude while in new company. The solution was obviously to make this interesting somehow. Ndale looked around, uninterested in most of their surroundings, they were in a hallway after all. Pouting at the lack of entertainment, his gaze graze over the people he was with. The girl was cute, maybe a little too innocent for his tastes though. The Lunie was way too innocent, more like little brother material. Od was...well, Od. And Aesis...

The predator grinned, curling up to light a mischievous glint in his eyes. When in doubt, bug the elf, no? Ndale slide ever closer to the boy, then pounced. With a quick step, the feline shot in to drop a light kiss to the foreign boy's cheek. Maybe it was too bold a thing to be doing in a hallway with fellow students he didn't know yet but Ndale was never one to care what others thought of him, and it would be flat out lying if you said he was ever shy.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Tour of the First Floor Empty The SEARCH is on!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Ludolf somehow manages to wander up to the group as he is going around the castle, Maybe I can get someone to pet me now... Ludolf was looking for some love and he pawed up to the group, hoping that someone would appreciate him. He really wanted to be his own person. He just wish that Sebastian could absorb Vlad or something so that way Sebastian could be more comfortable with himself, and really start to be his own person. There were many different ways this could possibly happen, however Ludolf just wanted to get his mind off of all that, and get more love from someone, something that would be able to get his mind off of things, he would like to be a lap dog for someone just for a little bit.

Upon getting close to the group, he sat down and gave a puppy whine, trying to get attention. He usually liked being sophisticated and adult like, however, it was time for some love... hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:10 pm

"Miss Zula." Od bent at the torso in a very gentlemanly greeting upon receiving her name. "Your name is on my attendant list. I look forward to class with you."

Straightening again, the dean then turned his head again towards the figure that had introduced himself as Lunie, and Od found himself cracking another amused smirk, already fond of the small thing. "Another student of mine, what an pleasure! Young mister Lunie, I believe I could teach you a thing or two about dinosaurs." Something in his gaze glimmered divertedly, not commenting on the fact that his species was in fact dinosaurian. "I wasn't planning on addressing [i[ancient[/i] history this semester, but if you are interested... Well, I do believe in teaching the students what they are interested in." He hummed thoughtfully, honestly inspired. Perhaps he could make a very interesting class from this topic...

His pondering was interrupted first by Ndale's sudden action--the likes of which Od had long come to expect from the youth and so he didn't dwell on it--and second by the arrival of the wolf. The dean was simply going to ignore it's presence because when you give a dog attention, they tending to get all close and cuddly-attention-seeking-things that leave wads of hair all over your sweater and your favorite Adeline Andrés. Despite the whine, though--which was only slightly annoying, as it was also a method of crying for attention--the wolf sat himself down without slobbering anyone, which Od was grateful for. But he also wasn't daft. He spared the creature a sidelong glance. There were no wolves in the castle that he knew of before this moment, which meant that it had to be another new arrival, either student or professor. That would mean it had a certain level of intelligence.

Od gave the animal the smallest bob of his head in greeting, curious to see if it would notice or respond.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Zula looked down to see a wolf when she heard a puppy whine. Eeh? Could he be someone's pet? Zula thought to herself, she reach out her hand to gently pet its head. Its fur is soft to the touch that made Zula wished she could have a pet too.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:39 pm

"E-Eh?" Aesis shouted as he felt the impact from the other boy's lips brush against his cheek.

"WHAT THE-?"

He pulled out his staff from his bag quickly, the dictionary, water jug, and leftover bananas unorganized, and tumbling across the floor due to the quick action of wielding his staff.

Transforming his staff back to it's normal size, he'd almost dropped it from his embarrassment from actually letting the other boy do that to him.

He pointed his staff towards the other boy, hurriedly summoned a banana, winding his arm back, and thrusting his hand forward hard, aiming the banana for the boy's face.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

A Tour of the First Floor Empty yay love

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 am

Ludolf looked over Od as he nodded "Awww, I don't even get a friendly head pat from you?" he asked.

As a soft hand touched him, he knew who it was, it was Seb's little girl friend, and she seemed to want a puppy of her own, at least the way she held herself, it seemed as though she did. He tried to press into her and gave a low soft whine of love as he did so, "You can keep me if you want hun... I'm a pet up for grabs, though I won't be able to hang around you all the time." He gave a little smirk, he hoped he would get a collar claiming him as hers, that way when Seb turned back... and then he remembered.... his clothing was still laying in the library in front of Kale and the little group there... he gave a soft whine and decided he would get it later.... maybe...

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 am

That was a bit unexpected, Zula thought to herself. She was surprised that this wolf can speak, she wasn't used to see animal that could speak when she was traveling with Aeolus (her adoptive father). But she thinks its rather interesting since he allowed her to keep him as her pet.

"Really? That's great ~ do you have a name?" she asked excitedly at the wolf.

Then she heard the green-haired male suddenly shouted and took out his staff, which pointed at Ndale and summon a... banana out of thin air? W-What's going on?
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Ndale's eyes widened as the elf reacted and produced a staff. He turned his head and reeled back, the banana striking his left cheek. The fruit dropped to the ground and Ndale doubled over in uncontrollable laughter. Even if it wasn't the most favorable, it was the strongest reaction he could have hoped for from the elf.

The boy's chest heaved with effort as he had trouble reclaiming oxygen through the heavy laughter. He gripped at his sides as the airy and rough noise continued to vibrate through his throat. Slowly, the feline gained control over himself, loud amusement reduced to deep chuckles rumbling through his chest. Pushing a hand through his hair, he removed the few wild strands that had fallen into his face from his gaze. He dipped down to scoop the banana from the floor, rubbing his abused cheek with his other hand absently, there was a decent sized red mark to display. Smirking, the occasional chuckle still surfacing, Ndale peeled the fruit casually. Eyes raised to Aesis, and he took a small bite off the top of the banana. Still withholding the cocky attitude of a secret known only to himself, he lightly tossed the bitten banana back towards the one who had summoned it. He did not care if the boy caught it, or backed away from it like a plague, either was fine, he just thought it courteous to return the elf's weapon of choice.

It was as the yellow fruit left his hand that Ndale winked and fell back into a crouch and sat on spotted haunches. His tail had trouble escaping from the uncomfortable fabric of black shorts as it lengthened from his spine. The cloth was actually not fitting very well anymore, stretched awkwardly over joints they were not meant for. It was an instance of effortlessness, and the cheetah sat, staring at Aesis through intelligently amused eyes. Standing upon the familiar four legs, and adding a small sort of wriggling dance, the black shorts fell from the animal's slender form. Ndale left the article on the floor for the moment and finally acknowledged the canine - too big and shaggy to be a regular dog, giving the animal away to being a wolf. Now at more common level with the other furry creature, both height wise and in an bestial sense, the cheetah stood stall and dignified. There was always a proud reason cheetah's were the symbol of nobility, wealth and power, and Ndale tried to make that clear as he flaunted a regal air and trotted up to Od. The feline circled the Professor's legs, rubbing against the designer black fabric and purred at the resulting lack of shedded fur.

"I didn't realize that we had the company of another speaking animal. Do you shift as well?" There was genuine curiosity in the feline's rough voice, and even though Ndale wan't partial to beings of the canine species, it would be good to know if any other students and teachers were walking around as animals like he was. He must not miss out on the cute ones in disguise, right?

Last edited by Ndale on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Od eyed the ruckus occuring between Ndale and the elf with mild interest but again, not terribly unusual. When the wolf spoke, he was immediately able to recall the images of the head faculty's spreadsheets organizing who had been invited to join the school, students and teachers alike. And he recalled a conversation very recently shared with his colleague Kale, finding only one possible identification. One eyebrow lifted. Paired with the way he shifted his weight onto one leg, his hip swaying out to one side with one hand propped on the bone and his tail weaving nonchalantly behind him, the dean composed the crowning image of blasé.

"Ludolf, I presume. A pleasure." He had almost addressed the wolf as 'professor' but he wasn't sure if he qualified under the title or not, seeing as it was Sebastian who had been hired as a mentor at the academy. "We are not friends forthwith, so no, I am not inclined to pat your head. I am not sure I should be tempted were we friendly, regardless."

He watched as the girl Zula pet the beast and he was pleased to have accomplished the suppression of an eye-rolling. He could understand that young pretty things seemed to be sympathetic towards the crying necessitousness of a being that could pull off a half decent set of puppy eyes--a classically complimentary trait worthy of praise on Zula's part. But really, this being was just needy. Truly, why would any prideful mind wish this meekness to be their introductory impression?

But Od held his tongue against the production of any further verbal bereavement. He knew that he was sometimes an impertinently opinioned individual, and that on occasion, it was beneficial to simply keep his conjectures to himself.

The friend finding a familiar spot at the dean's side caught his attention and he absently rested a couple long fingers on the cheetah's crown. When the integrity of his dark pants was invaded by affection from the cat, he was very glad that it was not in a cheetah's nature to shed fur in the manner of most other furry mammals. Glancing once more sidelong at the wolf, he offered an apologetic one-shouldered shrug, silently attributing his preference towards the student to the fact that he is, what one would refer to as, a 'cat person'.

(( -cries- He's kind of a jerk, I'm sorry~! >3<; He's so closed minded sometimes... Feel free to be mean back! Dx //lol.. ))
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Lunie flushed with admiration at Odquara's words. His regal posture, his polite words, his sophisticated tone all sent Lunie giggling and mumbling incomprehensibly, curling his paws on the floor. It was when he laid eyes on Ludolf, he immediately froze.

On any normal circumstance, anything that resembled something cute, small and fluffy would send Lunie in a flurry of squealing and relentless snuggling. But this was a dog. He’d seen a dog before, he’d smelled a dog before, and unfortunately, he had also felt its gnashing jaws. He was well aware of their tendency to chase down anything smaller than itself, namely, cats. He was no cat himself, but it hadn’t stopped them running after him like a greedy kid after a fudge cake. The hair along his spine sprung up in shock, and his tail quickly became rigid and fluffed out. Unblinkingly, he quietly stepped to the back of the group, quivering behind the others.

The inevitable feelings of dread rose upon him. Wasn’t this academy meant to be a sanctuary? Why would they introduce a filthy, meat eating creature such as this to the premises? Their beady eyes, their rugged coats, and a breath about as pleasing as a drunken dragon. The friendly attitude he’d seen so far was merely a ploy to hide their true, carnivorous nature. “I d-don’t… I don’t want a… d-d-dog.” he squeaked under his breath. Without wavering his gaze, he hardly noticed Ndale’s transformation, nor did he notice the banana that Aesis had summoned - something that he leapt in anticipation at only moments before.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Aesis fumbled around a bit, catching the banana with the part Ndale bit in his right hand, and the other side of the banana in the other.

"EH?!"

He instantly dropped the banana on the floor, beginning to wipe his right hand on his cloak roughly, in a futile attempt to decontaminate his hand of the other boy's saliva.

He had no intention of spit from another boy reaching any part of his body. Speaking of that, Aesis quickly remembered the affectionate kiss on his left cheek, then nearly punched his face trying to use his hood to wipe it off.

"I think I'll be scarred for my whole life now, thanks to you." He stated, glaring intensely at the cheetah.

Wait...cheetah? Where did the boy go?

He turned to see some messy mound of clothing on the ground, then looked back at the cheetah.

"You're..y-you....GAH! HOW COULD I BE SO IDIOTIC?!?!?!?"

He placed both hands flat on the wall next to him, pounding a half-closed fist at the wall, angrily able to fall for this impudent creature's witty tricks.

Stopping for an instant, it was too irresistible to refuse petting the cat, no matter what his human form was.

"........"

Likewise what happened in the carriage, Aesis yet again reached out a shaky hand to pet the feline.

"WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!?" he thought, his body refusing to obey his mind, as if it was in a trance, unable to move.

Part of him thought "...pet him...so what if he tried to make a move on you?", whilst another part decided, "GET AWAY FROM THAT VILE CREATURE, HE ISN'T WORTHY OF YOUR PRAISE, YOU'LL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE!"

Despite the annoying loud voice of the latter, it was the first voice that had dominated, and it wasn't long before he had crouched down to stroke the cat behind the ears.

Irratated look on his face, he looked at the cat, and you could've seen the slightest blush that faded in an instant.

[[AMG LONGEST POST I EVER MADE :O

BUT STILL, YAY FOR LONG WORDS LOL. ]]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Ludolf gave a sly smile as he bowed to Od. His tail was wagging as Zula was petting him, "Te raptor over tere said my name, but if you didn't hear me luv, I'm Ludolf." he said mustering up his German accent. "And me, human form, not... not exactly." he said carefully. He just watched the scene quietly, just wanting to have Zula's love and many many pettings.

((sorry its short))

Last edited by Sebastian on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:41 am

It seems to Zula that everything happened so fast, first the green haired male whip out a banana out of thin air with his staff, then the next thing Ndale turned into a cheetah, and now Lunie looks like he doesn't like wolf at all. She only stare in awe at the scene before her and then snapped back when the wolf told her his name is Ludolf.

"I see, so Ludolf can change to human form too?" said Zula after witnessing Ndale's transform, she thought that the wolf might have the same ability as Ndale too. She then look up at Lunie. "What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?"
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: