The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A Tour of the First Floor

+2
Zula Clefhoof
Ndale
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Tour of the First Floor - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tour of the First Floor

Post  Odqura Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:22 pm

When the wolf did not bother to return any pleasantry--not even a glance--after Od had gone to the trouble of claiming their introduction to be 'a pleasure', this orange eyes narrowed disparagingly. At first, he had been concerned that his words might have been too cold and would be heard rudely, but now he couldn't be bothered to care if they were. With another pompous flutter of his tail, he let his attention slip from the beast, and instead smirked down briefly on the scene happening beside him between Ndale and the elf, but it was Lunie who eventually won his attention.

Od spotted the kid quivering behind everyone and his brow creased with concern when he recognized the faint but distinctive scent of fear. Following the kid's gaze brought his eyes back to Ludolf and he spared the student a sympathetic smile, stepping away from Ndale and Aesis to approach the frightened feluis. Instead of looming over him, Od fell into a casual crouch before Lunie, balanced on his toes with his elbows propped on his knees. He tilted his head to the side in a bird-like manner with a couple blue feathers splaying against the restraints of his hair band. "Hey squirt."

He saw Zula notice the boy as well, and heard her question, which was what he wanted to know as well.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Ndale watched Aesis, grinning like the tricky cat that he was, as the elf made the realization about his true double-nature. It was highly amusing to listen to the foreign frustrations, but unexpected to see the boy look at him and hesitantly hold a hand out. The cheetah blinked owlishly as Aesis looked torn and approached him. Ndale didn't move as the boy crouched in front of him and only watched curiously as hands neared him.

It was like a trigger when elven fingers rubbed into the fur at the back of his ears. Ndale practically melted as a long, pleased sigh rumbled with a purr as it left his nostrils. He lowered his nose and took a few steps forward to firmly press the top of his head against the other boy's chest. The cheetah didn't particularly care if he pushed the boy over completely at the moment, he just wanted to be closer and cordially invite the elf to continue. The tip of his tail languidly flicked behind him, content. It was a relief, actually, that Aesis didn't seem to hate him for the bold display of affection just a moment earlier, playful as it was sincere. He was vaguely aware of the fact that Od had left his side, but the single-tracked mind half ignored the conversation around them, deciding it a better use of time to try and nuzzle in even farther into the elf's midsection.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Lunie had never seen a dog smile before, nor had he ever cared to imagine it, but there it was, baring it’s unwholesome teeth like no tomorrow. Every instinct was screaming at him to turn tail and make a dash out of there, and he probably would‘ve if it weren‘t for Zula‘s voice. Jerking himself back into reality, he tore his gaze from the canine to regard Zula with a rather forced grin. “I’m… I’m…” he stammered, all English vocabulary escaping his memory for those moments. In slight frustration of his own forgetfulness, he pointed in the general direction of Ludolf. “Dog,” he whispered, though not at all quietly.

He hadn’t noticed Odquara’s presence next to him until two seconds too late, where he flinched a bit too clearly than he intended. “O-oh! S-sir, there’s a d-dog, and the d-dog, sir… It, uh..” he scrambled for words, looking feverishly at Ludolf all the while. Eventually, he paused. “…Squirt?” He’d never heard that word before, but already he’d taken a liking to it, smiling in approval. It was probably a sophisticated word, fanciful and elegant. A new admiration gleamed in his eyes of the professors’ expert wielding of the English language. Perhaps one day he’d be just as fluent as him…

While he still looked considerably paranoid at the wolf’s presence, he didn’t seem to be having a panic attack anymore. Practically strangling his tail in his sweaty grasp, he tried to make an attempt at proving that there was nothing wrong. “I… I am very good thank you please,” The flat tone of his voice was about as convincing as his forced smile.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:01 pm

"Dog?" Zula was a little confused with Lunie when he pointed at Ludolf. Maybe Lunie doesn't like wolves? She thought to herself while petting Ludolf's back.
She wondered how long this will go on...it's not that she wasn't interested with the scene before her now, she could stay and watch all day if she could but she starting to feel a little sleepy now. She didn't sleep well last night because she was excited of getting here on her own. Since Ndale did pointed out that the student dorm is at the South foyer entrance... South... err... confused again, Zula opened Sebastian's sketchbook and look again. This time, she noticed a small red dot on the map saying "you're here", which is the Corridor area. She felt a bit stupid for some reason because she didn't notice such visible dot on the map just because she panicked a bit and didn't take the time to look properly. Well since the map show where she was, maybe she can find the student dorm herself?

"Um...if you could excuse me, I need to go ahead first..." said Zula as she stood up. Maybe the others were busy so I could try to slip away unnoticed, she thought to herself. She look down at Ludolf with a "do you want to come?" face before she move away.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

A Tour of the First Floor - Page 2 Empty oopppsss XD

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:54 pm

"Excuse my manners." he says looking over the raptor man, "I forgot to ask.... wie heissen Sie?" Ludolf thought for a moment that sounded funny and realized that he said it in German. He rolled his eyes at himself before asking, "What, may I ask, is your name sir?" He circled around Zula once. He didn't care if he appeared needy or lost or anything, he just felt the need to be around someone that wasn't trying to hurt him and wasn't being a total idiot. He really wished he could go out and join a pack, however, there's really nothing he could do for that. Sebastian needed to be in the building after all.

"Yes, it would be my honor to join you Miss Zula," he said not even realizing that she had never formally introduced herself to him... so him saying her name, well, that wasn't exactly the brightest thing in the world for him to do. He sighed at himself but looked patiently between the two to see who would make the first move. If Zula would lead him away before he got the answer, or if the man would sneak his name in first.

It was only then that Ludolf realized that the one boy was afraid of him. He laid down with his head on the floor for a minute trying to figure out what to do. What could he possibly say that would make this boy alright with him. Not that it bothered him that the boy didn't like him, but it did bother him for the boy to have such a fear of him without knowing him. He pushed himself up and searched the boy again silently with his eyes, "I'm not really that scary kid, I'm actually a wolf, not a dog, though I can be as friendly as a well behaved one. You really shouldn't have anything to fear while I'm around. I don't exactly like to eat things with any sort of intelligence greater than a harmless woodland animal. I usually eat birds and dear, and the occasional fish... I don't think you have anything to worry about..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:00 am

Giving Ludolf another scratch behind his ears, Zula didn't give a thought about how Ludolf knew her name. She began to walk to another direction where the dorm is. All she needed is a good rest and them maybe she'll probably try to find Sebastian to return his sketchbook.

((and so Zula left the corridor, gonna start on another new chat XD thx for the rp ~ ))
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Post  Test Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:35 am

((I hope that you guys don't mind me butting in... I really wish to get to know you guys more ; u ; ))

The time that the boy had spent in the library flew by so quickly that he didn't realize that it was getting late. He was rushing from the library to his dormitory, he was hoping that he could get to the dorm before his roommate so that he could hide and possibly pretend to sleep. (when he found out that he had a roommate he was shocked and overjoyed at the same time for he didn't actually know how to approach his roommate...) He wasn't used to so much people and being anti-social for around a hundred years didn't help either. He was about to turn to the first floor when he heard voices coming from the corridor. He stopped in his tracks and as quietly as possible, peeked to find a bunch of his schoolmates and if he wasn't mistaken, his teachers as well. o-oh God...h-how am I going to get to the dormitories now...? he thought to himself, his heartbeat increasing due to the sudden rush of nervousness and fear.

Test

Height : somewhere over the raiiinnboooww~

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:55 pm

He'd felt the impact of the cheetah nudging his chest, and began to lean back slightly.

Aesis reacted as he was about to fall over by stopping his scratching behind the feline's ears in order to catch his fall.

"Eh.." he stared at the feline, it looked rather playful...

"Huh." Aesis said, staring at the cat, and smiling a bit. It was a beauty, in a bionic way.

He grinned for a second, and began to get back up.

Then-

"Ugh." Aesis frowned, thinking of the sight of human Ndale. Despite the fact that his cat form wasn't a problem to him, the human was. He'd turned away from the cat, still pondering of the situation.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 5ft 11in/180.34 cm [DISCONTINUED]
Weight : 126 lbs/57.1526386 kg [DISCONTINUED]

http://veranazwingli.deviantart.com/art/Aesis-New-App-271615289

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:23 pm

The sight of the wolf directing his attention towards him sent him shivering and gasping all over again. The first words spoken by him were barricaded by a flurry of frightening imagery. The wolf wasn’t talking, it was roaring, bloodthirsty with every intent to shred him to pieces then chew on his bones. The others couldn’t see the maliciousness beneath the skin of his foul beast; they’d go by, unknowingly deceived. Lunie knew too much, and it was going to kill him before he warned the others…

The pain of gnawing on his own fingers briefly brought him back into reality. “…harmless wood animal. I usually eat birds, deer, and the occasional fish…”, he heard it say. Oh no…. The all too familiar sense of dread rose in him again. There was no doubt about it, this thing was a murderer, and telling him of its past victims. Eating other animals was insane, only someone heartless could devour those innocent creatures. Despite his omnivore nature, not one morsel of meat had ever passed his lips. He’d never need to satisfy his hunger on the innocent blood of others - not when nature had already provided all the wonderful fruit in the world.

Immediately, he bawled in horror. This wasn’t just an animal, it was a self-admitted mass murderer, and he had to get away. “I don't think you have anything to worry about”, the wolf cackled with glee at his fear, mocking him ruthlessly as he scrambled to turn around and run away. Fear blinded him, and it was only after skidding on the floor did he run a few steps and crash into another shape - a taller, meaner, scarier-- He shrieked in his face. After blinking a few times, he suddenly recognised a rather human looking face, and not some cruel, twisted monster. “…Oh! …I’msorryimsorryimsorryimsorry!” he blubbered, hardly able to form any words. He hoped he hadn’t harmed Elliot: he’d already caused enough of a scene already.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Test Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:00 am

Elliot had almost lost his balance when something, rather, someone had crashed into him. A few seconds of silence followed by an ear-splitting scream that made Elliot's head throb. He had plugged his ears and closed his eyes, hoping that the pain would stop. A few seconds after, he had opened his eyes to find himself face-to-face with a species that still remained unknown to him. He squinted his eyes, scrutinizing the figure and labeled it as interesting. The being was quite tall, almost his height making him even more curious about it's species. When Elliot had realized that the well, should he say, person, in front of him was talking...apologizing to him, he had suddenly remembered that he...or maybe she, was one of his classmates! He felt as if a sudden rush of blood went to his cheeks (despite him knowing that it is highly impossible for he is well..."dead") and as his reflexes told him, he bowed. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to stare! I hope you didn't find that offensive of any sort and I hope that you aren't mad!" he said in a rush hoping to not make a bad impression.

Test

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:51 pm

To say the least, Lunie was baffled by Elliot's reaction. Why was he bowing? Apologizing? He dwelled on the thought for only a few moments, before remembering why he'd even run in the first place: wolves. "M-mad?" he echoed, looking baffled. "I'm not mad, but there's a wolf chasin' after me and you gotta run!" he helped, waving his hand towards Ludolf, who didn't seem to be behaving as Lunie had described. Looking clearly panicked, he didn’t seem to care much about manners at this stage, scraping his claws against the floor fretfully.

((Sorry for slow reply, I thought Lufolf and Od would post. xD))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Ndale tried to get closer, practically in Aesis's lap, like most cuddly cats would. This was thwarted when the elf fell, and the scratching stopped. The boy, despite Ndale not willingly backing off, got to his feet, and turned his back on the cheetah. Ndale scoffed. 'The nerve.' The feline knew he was beautiful, he knew that many desired him, and even though many of these types of relations lasted no longer than the few hours both parties were at the club, it was positive that all genders found him at least considerably attractive (that meaning that most people at least considered trying their lucky with him). So why was this hot elf resisting?!

A low growl rumbled from the feline's throat and he entertained the thought of biting that cute little arse, that'll show the boy not to ignore him. Ndale might have too, he was already loosening his jaw, but the little yellow boy freaked. The cheetah's head snapped around to watch Lunie bolt. Ndale's eyes dilated and his muscles twitched as he restrained the impulse to chase and take down the fleeing animal. The boy didn't get far, though, as he literally ran in to someone. Said someone was actually cute enough to catch the appreciative sparkle in the flirtatious feline's eyes. He chuckled at the unknown boy's awkwardness.

The cheetah tugged lightly on Aesis's pant leg to get the boy's attention, trying to show the elf the new comer through a pointed look.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:15 pm

He'd noticed some ruckus from the yellow creature and some yelps.

Paying no mind, it wasn't any of his buisness.

He'd felt Ndale tug on his pants, but ignored him, suspicious the cat would obviously do something else perverted.

He began to think....

He turned back around to Ndale, pulled out his dictionary, and flipped.

"Uh.... Buh-lah-der....Ruh-esssss-teee-errr-oooo-mmm...?"

Hopefully, the feline would understand before his bladder took action.

[Wrote this in the bathroom, if you can't tell //shot

Short post is short post =3=

Also, I figured it would be unhealthy for Aesis to not take a bathroom break xD]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Test Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:46 am

Elliot was confused..."A-A wolf?" He glanced around the corner and instead of finding a rabid wolf as the one in front of him was saying, he instead found an elf, in all the glory that they were said to have and a cheetah. His eye caught the cheetah. He had never seen one before and this one seemed, to him, more interesting than most. "E-excuse me for a moment" he said to Aesis, forgetting all shyness and slowly approaching the elf and the cheetah with curiosity. This was, after all, another chance for him to learn; and anyone who knew Elliot would know that learning was always his top priority.

((Quick response was quick! Sorry OTL ))

Test

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 am

Seeing that everyone was distracted, and that he wasn't going to get his answer, as well as the fact that he was causing trouble with the fuzzy looking upright male, he turned to find Zula had already started off. He grumbles to himself that he was loosing his touch as he ran full out after Zula in an attempt to catch up and be her lap dog for a while. He completely forgets that he's suppose to be getting Sebastian's clothing from the library.

((Sorry I would've done this faster but I was waiting for od))

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:44 pm

As the boy disregarded both his warning and his presence, he stared aghast at Elliot. How could he?! It was dangerous territory over there, and Lunie wasn't about to let him gullibly fall into it. "Don't go there--!" he yelped, reaching out to grab the boy by the sleeve. When he saw the fuzzy tail of Ludolf vanish around a corner, he stopped short, then breathed a sigh of relief. Safe at last! Glancing at Elliot apologetically, he then looked at the others.

The tour! Of course, how had he forgotten the tour? It had gotten a little complicated recently, and not to mention Zula had ran off somewhere. He saw Aesis behaving somewhat anxious. He was probably impatient to trek around the entire building too, though he couldn't really understand what he was trying to say.

He couldn't see Ndale anywhere, but there was a rather peculiar animal standing in his place. It wasn't anything he'd seen before - like a cat, but bigger. His interest lasted half a second before his eyes moved to elsewhere. "Has anyone seen Nuh-dale?" he asked, looking rather concerned. He eyed the pile of clothes on the floor. "...He left his clothes behind too..."
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Ndale flicked his tail in annoyance as the elf boy continued to ignore him. His ears flattened against his head in his displeasure as he glared up at Aesis. He eventually sighed, though, casting off his sour air, as he nodded to the elf signaling that he understood the poorly pronounced request. The cheetah then turned to the others, about to tell them that he was going to escort Aesis to the loo, when he realized that the new kid had gotten closer, looking at them strangely. Always curious to see what cute boys were up to when they started to approach him, Ndale casually sat and stared back at the boy, amber eyes dancing.

Of course, the feline's gaze rolled and drifted over towards Lunie at the sound of his name being butchered.

"It's Nah-dah-leh." The cheetah's voice was rough in tone but not in a way that scolded the yellow one harshly. "And I'm right here, thank you." He raised a brow at the boy, then glanced out the window to the front of the property. The light was dimming, night was starting to approach. It had been a long day after all. "It's getting late though. I was thinking of heading back to the dorms. 'Sides, I need to show the Elf to a lavatory. Would you like to follow us out there? We can continue the tour tomorrow morning when there's plenty of time."
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:09 pm

"Hu?" Aesis said, as he glanced at the direction of a new voice.

Seeing the newcomer, Aesis thought the head peering from the corner was a female.
"......"
Not wanting to let 'her' see him whine about a place to relieve himself, he kept his mouth shut.

He also didn't want to leave a bad impression on females as well, so he turned back around and began to resume scratching the fur behind Ndale's ears, reluctantly.

"This doesn't mean I like you..." he muttered at Ndale.

"Oh wow Aesis, what have you got yourself into now?" he thought.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Test Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:30 am

Elliot crouched near the cheetah and fell flat on his arse when he had heard it speak. It wasn't exactly everyday that he came across a talking animal, let alone a cheetah! His shock only lasted for a second though. He did realize that he was at Lillegard...where possibly anything could happen. He stroked the cheetah gently, marveling at the spots that adorned his fur, while doing so, he looked up at the elf, noticing that he had a look of discomfort on his face. OH! That's right! He needs to go to the lavatory, doesn't he? Elliot had smiled at both Aesis and Ndale. He stood up, brushed off any dirt that might have been on his clothes and said "I guess I don't mind the idea of accompanying you both to the lavatory. I mean, I do have to use it as well..."

Test

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:33 pm

The dean eyed the mutt discreetly, toying with the idea of ignoring him. Ich heiße... was ready on his tongue, but with an almost unnoticeable grimace, he drew his gaze pointedly away from the group in general and swallowed his words. Deciding to simply pretend as if he hadn't heard anything, he quietly dismissed himself from the growing chatter with a bow of his head, and vanished stealthily around the corner. It really didn't want to get caught up in all of that commotion at the moment and he was fairly sure they should be expecting even more new-comers soon, who would be expecting everything to be prepared for them on their arrival. He had work to do.

(( I'M STILL AWAY ON VACATION. Sorry it's short but I'll be back soon, and I'm just withdrawing Od from this thread so that no one thinks they have to keep waiting for me. Sorry I didn't take him out earlier, I figured I would have more time than it turns out I actually do. ))
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:24 pm

"Nadala?" he chirped, smiling at the cheetah. He figured it to be a very beautiful name, feminine and graceful... He stopped short when he realised that the cheetah WAS Ndale. "Oh... OH!" He stared for a moment longer, then scratched his head. "Eeeh, why're you naked...?"

He was distracted momentarily at Elliot's little fall, and he giggled. "What'd you do that for, silly?", he tittered, shaking his head.

He wasn't exactly sure what 'lavatory' meant, but it sounded rather interesting. "I wanna come too!" he exclaimed, a lot more eagarly than necessary. It wasn't like he had anywhere else to go, besides, these guys seemed fun enough.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Ndale watched Od leave from the corner of his eye. He did not bring attention to it, obviously there was a reason Od slipped away as he did. Instead, he purred loudly as both Aesis and the new boy - Elliot did he say his name was? - returned to petting his fur. Of course, it was hard to lean into both sets of hands, so he just sat still, opening his eyes when Elliot had stood again.

Ndale looked back to Lunie as the boy mispronounced his name again. "Ndale-h. eh. Not 'la'. Ndaleh." His annoyance didn't last for long though, and he was soon grinning. "Okay, field trip to the loo then." Ndale chuckled as he stood and walked in a tight circle around Aesis's legs, brushing against them, then doing something akin to a figure-eight to wrap around Elliot's legs. He completed his circuit - which served excellently as a flirtatious 'follow me~' - and continued on towards the vestibule, tail swaying with the rolling of his hips and shoulders.

Of course, he only went so far as to the door to the vestibule. The feline was sure that he could open it with some trouble and skill of paws and jaws, but it was just as easy to wait for one of the men current with opposable thumbs to do it for him.
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 pm

"Hnrrrr...." the weird sound escaped from his mouth.

His bladder couldn't take it.

He ran to where the cheetah was, decided this was the door to the place he could relieve himself in, and slammed the door open.

"Wait...." He thought, "...I should have thought twice before going to the bathroom with this...inhuman.."
Then he was glaring intensely at Ndale, unsure what thoughts ran in the cheetah's mind.

He pointed to the room that seemed to be the lavatory, and looked questionably at Ndale.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Test Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:40 am

Elliot smiled and followed Ndale and Aesis to the lavatory. He had realized that he hadn't gone to relieve himself almost the whole day and was unfortunately only feeling the urge to now. He bit his lower lip and smiled, he tried not to think about it but it was hard. "h-hrnnghhh" he had muttered something incomprehensible... "i-is that it? Is that the lavatory?" he had asked Ndale with much urgency

Test

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Ndale chuckled, probably finding all of this much more amusing than he should have. He trotted up to the bathroom door and pointed with his nose, lifting his left front leg and straightening his spine out to make something of an arrow of himself. It was an action he had seen from dogs, actually, and thought it appropriate for this, making it unmistakable for the boys to know which door they needed.

"It's a guest-style bathroom though, one person at a time. Generally." He added the last word as an afterthought with a smirk and a shrug. "Go on, if you make this quick I can show you all to the dorm houses so you know where you're going." Ndale looked up at Elliot. "What house are you in anyway, cutie?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum