The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A Tour of the First Floor

+2
Zula Clefhoof
Ndale
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Tour of the First Floor - Page 3 Empty Re: A Tour of the First Floor

Post  Lunasola Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Squealing with excitement, he ran forward to Ndale's side to peer inside the room. It wasn't quite like the funfair he had imagined, but it didn't stop him from skipping in merrily. Peering at the toilet, he pointed at it enthusiastically. "What's this thing? What does it do?!" Lunie kneeled down next to it, peering over the edge of the seat. "Look! It has water in it! Is this - is this where we get water?!" The smell wasn't quite so heavenly, and he wasn't completely sure what it was. Despite this, he was gazing at it adoringly, and didn't seem to want to move anytime soon.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Aesis frowned at the others.

Despite this being a bathroom, it wasn't comfortable. He looked inside to see a compartment...glass...concrete...some sort of material Aesis was unfamiliar of. It had a shiny lever on the side.

Thinking it was a dangerous weapon, Aesis brought out a banana, and threw it at the lever with as much force as he had thrown at Ndale moments earlier.

He glared around, uncomfortable with the bathroom. Being claustrophobic, Aesis had always relieved himself the 'all-natural' way...so a compartment in the middle of a building wasn't the best of choices. Besides that, he was around others....especially Ndale. That feline's sly face made it hard not to think he was cooking up something...wrong.

"Geh.Don't you have an open-air place to relieve yourself? You're a cat, you should know. Unless you have your own litterbox, I don't want information from you." Aesis muttered, glaring at Ndale doing a pose that looked very awkward for a cheetah.
----
Short (?) Post :U
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 5ft 11in/180.34 cm [DISCONTINUED]
Weight : 126 lbs/57.1526386 kg [DISCONTINUED]

http://veranazwingli.deviantart.com/art/Aesis-New-App-271615289

Back to top Go down

A Tour of the First Floor - Page 3 Empty Hmmm...

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Rosie wandered the hall mumbling in an elven language thinking that nobody would understand her "Darn these corridors, there are so many... I'll never find Ndale, and I'll never get to take a nap. I'm not going to go sleeping in any public area, now where could that boy be?" she grumbled, it was loud enough to hear. She really didn't realize how loud she was as she was walking past the very dorm that they all had just popped into.

((trying to go for Aesis can understand her... sorry to be butting in))

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Aesis grumbled at how hard it was to understand any of these people-

"..Darn these corridors. There are so many." came clearly in Elf.....someone could understand Elf!

Aesis dashed out of the bathroom, slamming the door open yet again, with a loud thump, not really caring if it hit Ndale.

He turned to the sound where the voice was emitted, and stared.

"Oh. It's just an old lady. My imagination. Sorry." he said, turning hopelessly away from the person he'd thought spoke Elf, but wasn't one at all.

[SORZ SHORT POST. AND SORZ NDALE IF HE HIT YOU >:U Tsundere~]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:14 pm

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD!?" she yelled at him in elf
((sorry I felt the need to post))

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm

"Uh....you. You're much older and older-looking than me......"

Aesis was surprised. 'Old' was normally taken as a phrase of respect from Elf elders, so he was awed by how this lady was objecting to his respect.
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:21 pm

She took a minute to remember she was talking in elf, to an elf. She bowed, "Sorry for my disrespect, I was out of place." She had jumped the gun a bit, mostly because of her immortality never letting her age past twenty-one ish... She looked over him a moment, "I am just a bit stressed, and tired, and I forgot my bearings, please accept my apology." the girl offered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ndale Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Ndale was waiting for a reply from Elliot when the bathroom door swung surprisingly back open, hitting his hips and sliding his back legs out from underneath him. It was with a yelp that the cheetah stumbled to the side and finally thudded down rather ungracefully. He growled in annoyance as he struggled back to his feet and shook his fur out. With his left leg now feeling a bit sore, he limped forward to lean against Elliot's legs, getting over the just-hit almost-numb feeling. Tail flicking back and forth, he lowered his ears and glared flatly at the elf.

"Hey, Elf, that is animal cruelty right there." He rolled his eyes knowing the boy wouldn't understand him. Why did he like the boy again? He vaguely wondered if this chase was going to get him injured, physically, rather. This was the second time he had gotten hit in this one corridor by Aesis: banana, and now a door.

It wasn't till a moment later that he actually realized who Aesis was actually speaking to. Ndale's ears perked up in interest.

"Rosie. You can speak his language?"
Ndale
Ndale
Admin

Height : Cheetah: 96 cm (3'2") / Human: 180 cm (5'11" ft)
Weight : 60 kg

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:23 am

"Ah... apology accepted."

He scanned her, and she had no characteristics of an elf. Perhaps the tips of her ears were cut off due to exilation?

"May I ask how you know the language? Of Elf, I mean. It's strange to see someone who speaks elf but isn't an elf...."

[SHORT POST SORRY >,<]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:32 am

In human the girl said to Ndale, "Of course I can speak his language," she smiled, perhaps she would be able to be helpful to her crush after all, "Can't you?" she teased lightly. She had relaxed a lot since she had gotten there, and she actually seemed a bit more relaxed than earlier, but there was no doubting the reason that she had come to find Ndale as she looked completely wiped out. She had yet to get the notice of a room...

Turning back to Aesis she smiled at him, "I'll let you in on a little secret." the girl said, "I haven't told anyone at all, I am over three hundred years old... and for a while, I lived with the elves because I had no where else to go after my family had kicked me out... Perhaps you know Elder Redalia?" she asked, assuming that by now the elf woman would be considered an "elder".

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Aesis looked confused as the woman began to speak in another language.

"Redalia? Who is that? I am sorry I don't know of her, she was probably an ice or forest elf....I'm a mountain elf, so I'm not someone who knows of her...."

Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:57 pm

"She was a migrating elf... she didn't quite have a real area to which she kept, I only asked to see if she and her group had traveled passed your domain. I got lost from them quite a number of years ago." she informed Aesis in elf. She couldn't help but to yawn, her energy was fading fast, it was all she could do to stand up. She was quite worried that she would end up falling asleep right there and getting herself into trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesis - DISCONTINUED Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:06 pm

"Oh..okay." he replied, worried at the woman.

However, he couldn't interfere with any other people's business.

He dashed back to the lavatory and closed the door, before he couldn't hold it any longer. Then, he went into a stall, slammed the stall door, and stared at the toilet, unsure of how to urinate in that strange device..
-----
(Unfortunately for him, "HOW THE HECK TO LOCK THIS?!" or actually "What's a lock?")
[And now, I think I'm gonna start a new thread in the bathrooms ;P]
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Aesis - DISCONTINUED
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content