The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Dreams [Jami & Sheloe]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dreams [Jami & Sheloe] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams [Jami & Sheloe]

Post  Jami Futter Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Hot could be nice, and everyone had their favorites. Jami would have to remember to keep the windows closed on cold days. Winds were very good, and helped when you were very tired. "I would miss snow. I find I can think better when it is cold. When its hot I just want to lay around and I don't like feeling sweaty."

Sweat, do animals sweat? Another topic for her to look up, it was an interesting thought she had never had before. There was always time to research it later. "Did you fly all the way to the Island? You must be tired from traveling no matter how you got here." If this was true , it would probably be best to let her rest, but it was nice to chat with her.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheloe Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Sheloe shook her head energetically, but still had an amused smile on her face. When it was cold, all she could think about was how cold it was. She doubted that would ever change. If Russia's winters didn't get her used to low temperatures, nothing would.

"I did, took a while, too. No easy task, no. This place is hard to find." She scratched her head. "I slept a well night, but I am indeed tired still..." She looked around the infirmary, at the numerous beds, the many cabinets. This place was ready to have half of the castle's population, it seemed. Should they get injured, that is. Which, thankfully, seemed unlikely. Turning her attention back to Jami, she gave a shrug. "If you wish, you can go do elsewhere. You seem assiduous worker, and there is not much to be doing here, for now. Where can I find you if assistance required?"
Sheloe
Sheloe

Height : 46 cm (1' 6'') at the shoulders on all fours; around 90 cm (2' 11'') when she stands up; wingspan of around 170 cm (5' 6'')
Weight : 16 kg (35 lbs)

http://roqi.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Sheloe-375074505

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:30 pm

When Jami had come to the castle she had used the resources given to get to the Island. Hendry was very helpful getting here. Just like Sheloe had said, it was a hard place to find, so Jami had happily asked the boatman for assistance. "I am not usually in one place for too long, so I can't give you an accurate location. I do like to drop by here a few times a day through, so you will probably see me often enough any way." That would probably work.

It was a lot easier than having Sheloe go find her, and that way Jami could still come to hang around when she felt like it and be of use if it was needed. "Maybe next time I am around we could work on growing the herbs. That would be fun." Jami stood heading towards a small stack of books on one of the counters. Might as well take her text books with her. She could go study outside and get some fresh air.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheloe Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Hopefully, a time where she would actually require Jami's help to save lives would not come. In any other situation, having just occasional aid from the student nurse would suffice. Sheloe could not request any more than that -- it was more than she'd expected to begin with. She bowed her head. "I am most grateful."

As the girl stood, so did Sheloe, baring her sharp teeth in a yawn and stretching out her arms and wings. "Good, great, all fine." she said, then yawned again. "I shall see to organizing some pots and bowls for them... check what is already a growing in down there." She glanced towards the window, then back to Jami with a smile. "A lot of thanks. It is a pleasure to have met you."
Sheloe
Sheloe

Height : 46 cm (1' 6'') at the shoulders on all fours; around 90 cm (2' 11'') when she stands up; wingspan of around 170 cm (5' 6'')

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:42 pm

How to say goodbye for now? A hug, a wave, a nod? Picking up her book Jami gave the monkey a grateful smile. "I can't wait to work with you." Heading towards the door Jami turned around once more, "Thank you as well. I am so glad you came here. See you around!" One of the girl's books fell and she quickly picked it up.

Exiting the room Jami summoned her wings and flew through the halls on her way outside. The weather was still pretty nice out and after that meeting Jami felt like she should get in to finishing one of her books. When would Sheloe need Jami's help? Not that many people got majorly hurt on a regular basis, so most things would be easily handled with just Sheloe. This thought left Jami feeling a little left out.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheloe Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Sheloe watched Jami leave, smiling, and as she turned around that one last time, she gave a deep bow. What a nice girl.

And then, she was alone again.

Scratching her head, Sheloe looked around the infirmary. Back when she found out there had been no physician at the Castle, she had expected the worst, but it seemed that Jami had been up to the task of managing the place. Which, to be honest, left her questioning her usefulness. There had to be a reason why she was there, though, whether it was helping somebody else or simply helping herself.

She sat down cross-legged, shut her eyes, dug her necklace out of her fur to clutch it in her hand and prayed. There was not much else she could do.
Sheloe
Sheloe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2