The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

On The Run (Intruder Event)

+2
Elizabeth Wells
`NPC
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

On The Run (Intruder Event) - Page 2 Empty Re: On The Run (Intruder Event)

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:21 am

"!! No, wait! You're not suppose to-" Seeing the anger in the rock monster's eyes when the intruder insulted him, out of impulse Zula use her body to shield the intruder's face to block the rock monster's fist from shattering his face. It's not like she want to protect the intruder, she just thought that it was wrong to kill.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Weight : Sketching

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:42 pm

It seemed that nobody had noticed the missing professor. Ludolf had hurt himself trying to follow the intruder, and with a dislocated front limb he laid back near the Stable waiting to be found. (back at the other thread)

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:23 pm

"Wait!" But Lizzie wasnt fast enough and the lizard man lost it, throwing his fist down towards the man. She probably wouldnt have one anything if it werent for the cow girl who decided to defend the intruders face. 'Oh for..' She thought and as fast as she could dropped the shield around them all in favour of protecting Zula. She managed to slip a shield between the fist and the girl but it was weak and would only protect her from half the blow.

Lizzie stomped her foot angrily, "You cant just DO things like that!" She shouted angrily, She was bad at keeping her temper herself - a problem that often got her into trouble. She was furious now and flames quickly started to make their way up her legs and around her body until she was completely engulfed, but she barely noticed. "You need to be more careful or you'll end up hurting the people close to you!" She continued, "Stop acting big and strong and just think about your actions!"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:12 am

The intruder grinned as he saw the fist coming at him, and he braced himself for the impact. But the grin quickly turned to a scowl as the cow-girl stepped in front of him, blocking the fist. He didn't care that she would get hurt, but she had saved him from a sure, clean death.

Then he saw the firegirl, all lit up in flames. Perhaps she could help. But how would he get her attention? Right now, her anger seemed to be directed at the boy, but if he targeted her, just maybe.

Using his core, he twisted sharply at the waist, throwing his lower body sideways with a concentrated force. He aimed for the firegirl's ankles, hoping to take her out. The fire would most likely burn him, but he didn't care, he was aiming for something much more serious than a burn.

`NPC
Admin

https://aalc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Owen didn't have time to react to Zula's call, he had already been readying his arm for the punch. Blinded by frustration, Owen was far too late to realise that the cow girl was in the path of his attack. With his full strength, his hand forced through the shield with moderate ease, making contact with the defending body. Upon realising this, his jaw dropped open, first in shock, and then in horror. "...! His hand trembled.

"Why did you..." Deep breath. "Why the hell did you do that?!" he screamed at Zula, raising his hands to his head. "My god..." He turned his head away, unable to face the burning shame. He didn't even look at Lizzie as she ranted at him. I know, I know. I'm not stupid, I know all this, he tried to convince himself, but he coudln't help but admit to truth in her words.

And that angered him. He didn't want her to be right. He tossed a scowl in her direction, noticing the intruder make a movement towards her. But he didn't say anything. He couldn't. Part of him wanted revenge for her harsh words, the other half just wanted to pretend none of this was happening.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 am

Bracing for the impact, Zula knew that the blow would break her bones if Lizzie didn't put a shield between her, but she did felt the blow on her body, luckily that she have Tauren blood in her that she was able to withstand the blow. I-I did it again... Zula thought to herself, but it's still wrong to kill on impulse...

Zula then noticed the Intruder was aiming somewhere at Lizzie, who was engulfed in flames. "!! Watch out!" Zula called out, hoping it is not too late.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:47 am

Lizzie barely noticed the intruder going for her, she was too busy trying to get to Zula. "Are you o-" but she didnt finish as the intruder knockeed her to the ground. She managed to catch herself on her elbows and rolled onto her side to look at him, her fire went out. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked, then realised there was no longer anything from stopping him from running out - she had dropped the shield. She glared at the blonde before striking out with her foot. She wished she was wearing something more appropriate than slip on red ballet pumos but oh well. Her legs were her strongest force and she kicked out at his face and jumped up, a fireball ready in hand.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 am

The intruder grimaced in frustration. All he wanted was for them to kill him... why couldn't they do that simple task? He still felt the weight of the rock-boy on his chest, pinning his upper body to the ground. Because of this, he couldn't move out of the way for Elizabeth's foot, which met him square in the face. His head jerked abruptly to the side, and the wet taste of iron filled his mouth. He turned his tongue to feel his cheek and winced at the sting. The inside of his cheek had was split.

His angry eyes turned to the girl, her fireball ready to toast him. He glared at her, his blue eyes becoming more menacing than charming. "Enough games," he said, addressing them all. Then the corner of his mouth turned up into a smile as he struggled to take a deep breath. "Now that you've got me, what is it you plan to do with me?"

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Seeing that Zula didn't seem to be seriously injured by his attack did give Owen some relief, but the feelings of guilt did not subside easily. She's damn lucky that girl...

Owen watched wordlessly as Lizzie fell to the floor, but he soon clenched his fists at the sight of her making a retaliation. It made his blood boil - the dirty hyprocrite. Blaming him for striking out when she did little better herself. It was Zula's fault she was hit in the first place anyway, and Owen certainly hadn't intended on killing the intruder, just punishing. "Idiot," he spat under his breath, to no one in paticular.

The intruder, as adults often did, ruined their little ball by deciding to settle the fight. Of course, no surrending would make Owen feel any more softly towards him. He was feeling angry - this man was supposedly the appropiate outlet for his feelings. "Tell us why're you're here." His gaze narrowed. "Or I'll crush you." He pressed down slightly harder on his foot, likely for his own satisfaction than any threat.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 am

"Wait a minute, didnt we ask you a question first?" Lizzie folded her arms, completely oblivious to the fire engulfing her arms again... "Excuse me?" She turned to Owen with a glare. "Did you say something?" but she was more worried about Zula and stepped towards her - "how did you do that? Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 am

"I-I'm fine..." Zula replied, "the protective barrier you set up saved me from broken bones... I'm sorry I act without thinking." She stole a glance at the rock monster before looking back at Elizabeth.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:11 am

As Lizzie glared at him, Owen tensed, biting his lip to stop himself retorting. He looked to the ground. "Didn't say nuffin'." He hated bearing the weight of blame on his shoulders. Zula's words failed to lighten the situation, her attempt at passing the blame onto herself didn't quite reach him.

It was about then that Owen made the decision that he wasn't going to stay here any longer. His two supposed allies would only hold a grudge against him, and of course, he'd only end up messing up again with the intruder. "Screw this, I'ma outa here." Removing his foot from the man, he turned around sharply towards the academy. With heavy footsteps, he stormed off, leaving behind an obvious feeling of restrained anger.

((Don't want to hold you guys up when I'm away!))

Assume that Owen told people that there was an intruder here once he reaches the academy, incase somebody wanted to help.))
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 am

The intruder smiled. "I believe I've told you already. I'm just here to visit."

There seemed to be some sort of argument going on between his attackers, and the intruder thought that he just might be able to use this disagreement to his advantage. And he was right. As soon as the big lizard boy lifted his foot and stormed off, the intruder began to push himself to his feet. However, there was a pain in his chest that he hadn't been prepared for. He doubled over at the sudden rush to his head, but only for a second before he began a limping run away from the two girls.

His speed was severely hindered, but he still hoped that he was going fast enough to escape.

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Kale was approaching on the word of Owen. Apparently, there was a scuffle with the supposed intruder up ahead, she was on her way to make sure the man was caught and she might as well check that no students were injured while she was there.

Hopping through the branches, Kale headed directly towards where three heartbeats were located. One had started moving away, it seemed the person was injured but strangely calm. The harpy assumed this was the man she was after, a professional. Hissing quietly, Kale dropped from the trees and strolled into the clearing. She was to the left of the party, able to see both the girls and the intruder. Smirking, Kale reared back her hand and swiped at the air angrily. With her magic seeped into the molecules, the swipe cast a thinned and sharp crescent wind aimed directly at the man's legs specifically meant to sever the Achilles tendons.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Height : 157 cm
Weight : 2.6 kg

http://fav.me/d62hutp

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Just as the intruder thought that he might get away, his limping run was rudely interrupted by a violent snap up his calf. It felt as if a long rubber band, stretched to its limit, had suddenly snapped inside his leg. The pain was excruciating.

The man tripped forward, no longer able to control the movements of his feet, and only just caught himself by the palms of his hands. He cried out, digging his fingers into the dirt just to have the feeling that he was grounded.

After the short outburst, the man tried to ignore the pain, controlling his breathing with long, slow breaths. He still wasn't sure who or what had caused the sudden injury and he turned his head to get a better look, making an effort to hide the pain in his features.

He saw the woman with wings standing in the clearing. She was new, and he immediately associated the pain with her presence.

In an attempt to keep his composure, he smiled, although more weakly than he would've liked. "And to who do I owe the pleasure?"

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:33 pm

A wicked grin and a smug satisfaction settled on the harpy as she watched the man fall and heard him cry out. She had to give him credit, though even barely, for managing to smile past the pain. Somehow, the fact that he did made her day even better. She raised an eyebrow at his question and placed her hands delicately on her hips.

"Kale: Dean, Science Professor, and Guardian." Her eyes narrowed and she started a leisurely stroll towards the downed man, pausing a moment for dramatic effect in her listing before finishing with a malicious chuckle. "Interrogator and Executioner." She stopped a few feet from the intruder and, assured that he would be unable to be going anywhere soon, turned to the two girls.

"I congratulate you, girls, for tracking down and apprehending the intruder. I shall be informing your respective House Guardians of this, you shall be rewarded justly." Kale nodded regally and crossed the left over distance to the intruder. "I shall now be taking him to the castle for holding and questioning. Both of you, come along, I want you both to tell me all that has happened." She reached down to thread her fingers into the man's hair, intent on dragging him out of there behind her.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zula Clefhoof Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 pm

"Y-Yes, Teacher Kale..." said Zula as she stared at the man being dragged by the Harpy woman. I guess I better find Ludolf... I shouldn't have left him there, she thought to herself and quickly went back to find the wolf.
Zula Clefhoof
Zula Clefhoof
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Lizzie was still in a little shock at how things had turned around but she nodded at the dean and followed behind silently, her blades sheathed and her fire gone. "Um, sure thing" SHe muttered.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 am

The intruder's eyes widened at Professor Kale's bold introduction of herself. Her name... she was one of the three that he was supposed to stay away from at all costs. Only three that he had to avoid, and he had let himself be delivered to her by a bunch of students. He would have to die now, because his boss would kill him just as sure as this harpy.

He winced as she grabbed his hair and began pulling. He had been so proud of those curls. His last hope, the thought that gave him some reassurance, was the suicide pill still resting in his front shoulder pocket. At the opportune moment, he would take it. At least it would keep the information he had from getting into the wrong hands.

He could see the fire girl following behind him. Would she see if he tried to take the pill? It didn't matter, soon enough his hands would be tied and that would be the end of his chance. He had to risk it.

Reaching with a free hand, he grabbed at his pocket, tearing the fabric as he ripped out the little triangle pill. In one quick movement he threw it into his mouth and tried to gather enough spit to swallow.

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Lizzie noticed a small movement out the corner of her eye, "w-what do you think you're doing?!" she gasped and smacked his cheek sharply in a desperate attempt to knock the triangular pill back out - she didn't see if the pill came out and she didn't care. "just how stupid are you?!" she whispered. She grabbed at his jaw and crouched down to peer inside for the nasty tablet in question.

(( sorry this took so long!))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 am

Kale turned sharply at the rip in the fabric and just caught the man trying to swallow a small black pill out of the corner of her vision. She cursed sharply, the word delivered in an angry screeching tone. Luckily, Elizabeth was at a better vantage point and delivered a swift slap. The harpy didn't see whether the pill was spat out, but the girl was looking for it, so they should know soon. Kale held the man up by his hair as Lizzie searched and clamped her other hand firmly around the intruder's neck, digging her fingers into his throat roughly to make it hard for the man to swallow in case the poison was still in his mouth.

"Can you see it? Did he swallow it?" Kale hiss out her questions to the girl, hoping that the man would not be dying on them quite yet. They needed answers first.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  `NPC Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:36 am

The pill felt hard on his tongue. He held it there as he tried to build up enough spit to swallow the thing when he realized that the girl had seen him. The sudden smack on his cheek caused his head to turn sharply to the side, towards the ground that he was being dragged across. He attempted to get the pill down his dry throat, but with the girl's hand firm on his jaw and the harpy's tight hold on his throat, his attempts were in vain. The small, triangle pill rested neatly on the back of his tongue.

He grimaced in both defeat and relentless defiance. He rolled his eyes back, looking up at the harpy and spoke to her through gritted teeth. "I won't tell you anything."

`NPC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Lizzie searched carefully, "Um - i think its... at the back!" She looked up hopefully to the harpy... "Uh, i dont feel... comfortable sticking my hand in his mouth..." She trailed off awkwardly, still keeping aa tight hold on his jaw.
"No offence but i dont think you have all that much choice... its not like we're asking for you're darkest secrets..." She glanced in Kale's direction, "Well i'm not - cant you just tell us where you came from?" She asked, her blood red eyes widened a little. "Thats kinda sad... very sad that you would try to take your own life over this" Her expression saddened slightly.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Vie Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Vie leaned against a tree and tried to take in her surroundings. "Well," she concluded, "This is definitely not Lillegard Academy." She glanced at the floor. "And there is definitely no sign of this 'dirt road' Mr. Hendry spoke of..." Of course, she couldn't blame him for her situation. After all, this was Vie's first time being out of the castle by herself. It wasn't going very well. She really wished that her personal butler and guardian, Alexander, would pop out and help her. Reality told her it wasn't going to happen.
Taking a deep breath, she turned to the tree as her last resort. "Okay," she told it, "You better not bite me. I'm lost. Very, very, very lost, and I need you to show me the way. Will you please-" Before Vie could finish, the three grabbed her wrist, and bit her. She gasped, and pulled away from it.
Blood trickled out from her arm. Her vision blurred for a moment and her head felt like it was boiling. Her voice came out smooth and elegant when she scolded the tree, "How dare you touch Queen Azure's daughter!" Her lips twisted into a cruel smile, "If you're really hungry, my friend, you can just eat yourself up." She took the shattered shards of herself from the floor, and put them back like puzzle pieces. Her blood sealed them in place.
Vie snapped back into herself, horrified at the ruin before her. "I have to calm down." she told herself, "Calm down, calm down, calm down..." she clutched her hair and breathed deeply. "I can't let that happen again."
She ran from the scene, only to find another troubling situation. She stopped before she crashed into the other people. Her face lit up, "Good day," she curtsied politely (although she wasn't wearing a skirt), "I'm looking for Lillegard Academy..." she tilted her head, directing the question to the woman who looked more authoritative. "I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something important?"
Vie
Vie
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Kale rolled her eyes, exasperated with Lizzy's timidness in this situation, but pleased that the pill had not escaped down the man's throat.

"Keep a tight hold on his jaw, I'll get it." Taking a step to the side, Kale crouched next to the little girl and looked in to the man's mouth as well. She grinned at him for his comment, her expression positively dangerous. "Oh do hold onto that thought, dear. It's no fun if you're willing. I'm really not interested in your talking, I'd much rather have you sing for me." She leaned in, releasing her hold on his hair. She raised the one free hand and placed the tips of her fingers almost in a caress against his lips, tracing them. "You'll regret this little stunt of yours, or rather, you'll regret you didn't succeed. Now, open up." The flesh of her hand erupted in a scorching heat. There were no flames, but a sizable amount of her own energy was concentrated in the air at the tips of her fingers, charging it to a high temperature as the molecules went wild with the new electrons attached to their atoms. She forcefully pressed her searing fingers into his mouth, prying open his gritted teeth and deftly snatched the black pill from the back of his tongue, making no effort to minimize the contact her skin had with his sensitive palate. At the least, she was sure that he would not bite down on something that would surely burn his mouth for his attempt.

Having retrieved the little black pill, she withdrew her hand from his mouth. She bared her teeth at it - it was a coward's way out - and ground it to dust between her pointer and thumb. With the man's opportunity disposed of, she glanced at the man before turning her head to look at the trees. Not but a moment later, she watched a new girl come crashing through the treeline into their clearing. Kale glared on as the girl curtsied and directed a question to her.

"Indeed this is the island that houses the Academy at Lillegard Castle." The professor stood from her crouch, dragging the man up with her by her hold on his throat. "And yes, you are interrupting. However, as you are new, I will allow you to follow us back to the castle." Her tone was even and cold like ice. "Elizabeth, guide her, make sure she does not get lost. I'm putting her in your care for now."

And with that, her tone was one of dismissal.

"We need to get back." Kale turned to look towards the castle.
Kale
Kale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next