The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

On The Run (Intruder Event)

+2
Elizabeth Wells
`NPC
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

On The Run (Intruder Event) - Page 3 Empty Re: On The Run (Intruder Event)

Post  `NPC Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 am

The sandy-haired man struggled against the harpy's hot fingers. He tried to keep his mouth closed and twist his head away from her, but the continued hold on his jaw and neck prevented him from accomplishing anything.

The pain from the searing fingers brought muffled cries from the usually composed man, and involuntary tears rolled slowly from the corners of his eyes. He could feel the blisters swelling on his tongue, and in the end he could do nothing else but give up the pill.

He watched as the pill, his last resort, turned to useless dust between the woman's fingers. Once the pill was gone, his gaze was drawn down the thin arm and up to the woman's face. With deceivingly calm eyes, he took in the long scar that ran down the space where her eye should be and he imagined that if the eye was still there, she would be quite beautiful. There was no longer any doubt; this was Kale, the very woman he was supposed to be avoiding. His only hope now was that he could suffer it, frustrate her until she was forced to kill him. It was not in his plans to go down easily.

His head jerked at the sound of the newcomer and his eyes brightened with a sudden idea. "Hey you. Help me! They're going to kill me!" he shouted, but his swollen tongue made it sound more like; "Hey oo! Hell ee! Air goeen oo ill ee!" Still, even though his words were barely recognizable, his voice was filled with feigned panic as he began struggling like a victim, twisting his torso and kicking his feet against the dirt as if he were trying to stand. This girl might not know the whole story. Perhaps if he looked innocent enough he could convince her to help him. Sure, it would most likely mean the girl's own death if she attacked the harpy, but maybe it could be just distraction enough...

`NPC
Admin

https://aalc.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vie Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 am

Vie couldn't quite understand what the man was saying, but she noted that he looked extremely pitiful. In fact, he looked so pitiful that she was tempted to give him a cookie as comfort during his rather uncomfortable situation. However, the tall, fierce woman had given her quite a stern look. She decided she wouldn't even smile at the man, just to be safe.

To distract her mind from wandering into the topic, Vie fished a cookie out of her jumper pocket and nibbled into it. It would be best not to think or do anything rash. Misery would surely take advantage of any opportunity to be in control. She shoved the thought away. I'm not going to let her out again. No matter what happens. The best part about going to a new school is that nobody would know about her. Vie could finally carry a normal conversation with a real person. She hoped that the students were nicer than their instructor.

In an attempt to make conversation, Vie smiled at the fierce woman while offering a blueberry muffin, "Would you like a muffin? It might make you feel better." Vie figured that she might be in a foul mood due to an empty stomach.

Vie
Vie
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Lizzie nodded at the professor, her curls bobbing on her thin shoulders. She turned with a smile to the girl who appeared to have just fallen out of a tree - oh well, each to their own... But that cookie looked damn good.. Lizzie turned back to the nasty man, she was still gripping his jaw with her tiny hand - it wasn't as if he couldn't knock her away if he wanted to... As before - not too good with strength. As she thought about this she decided it would be good to place a shield around the creepy blonde just to be sure, no one would notice the invisible layer Doming around him. Well, he would if he tried to walk away or stand up straight... Lizzie spoke to the girl with a soft tone "this man is an intruder - he attacked me and two other students" she released his jaw knowing he couldn't go any where inside the dome and shook out her fingers. "so, first day at lillegard?"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Kale ignored the students, but she couldn't suppress the shiver that ran down her spine as the air shifted. She looked around, something was wrong, but she couldn't see it. She closed her eye a moment and focused. It was strange, it was like a wall, but energized. She scoffed, opening her eye and glancing to the man she held captive. No, it couldn't be him. The harpy looked to the new girl, then eyeing the muffin that was held out to her with a raised eyebrow. Doubtful. Without saying a word, she moved on to study Lizzie. So it was her then? Kale did vaguely remember something about fire powers and shields on her student form, though she never really cared that much as to memorize the entire student body.

Kale considered asking the girl to lower the barrier, since she had to take the man to the castle and it would prevent her from doing so, but it seemed such a bother. Instead she sighed and raised her hand to place it on the shield. Her own energy pulsed to the surface of her skin and ate away at the structure of the invisible dome. As was her specialty, she took most of the energy and displaced the rest of it elsewhere until the wall diminished to nothing in front of her. Pulling the intruder out, she called back.

"I shall see you back at the castle girls. For now, this lout and I have to go pay a visit to the Headmistress. This has become a delicate case, and I do not believe Everly would approve of me allowing two students to witness the manner in which the intruder is questioned. Good day." With that, the Dean spread her wings and shot off into the forest, dragging the man behind her.

(( Kale is bringing the Intruder in for interrogation. Students are not going to be allowed in that RP, but you are welcome to read it. =] Please, keep RPing even though Kale has left. ))
Kale
Kale
Admin

Height : 157 cm
Weight : 2.6 kg

http://fav.me/d62hutp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3